• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Chad's Bandwagon Thread (AKA sigs :'D)

Well, yeah, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I've always been interested in attempting to make sigs so that I don't have to request it from people and I can just create an idea when I come up with it. It seems easier than trying to explain what I see in my head to someone else. So, here are a few of my sigs so far, I'm in the process of practicing and getting better, so they probably won't be /great/ (like it says in MY sig xP ) but I'll definitely try it out for you to get the practice. Also, the credit for me being able to do ANY of this goes to LoN's Signature School, ♥ you LoN :'D

My first ever sig. Incredibly basic, and easy to make |D (just need to change the letters a bit, but you get the picture)
firstsigattempt-1.jpg

And here are the ones I've been working on that have been a bit more complicated.

Dizzysig2.jpg

Auronsig.jpg

rikusig.jpg

sorasig.jpg

Nimsig.jpg

Jokersig1.jpg

EtrnalSarcastic.png

Anyway, that's it so far, more to be added as I make them.
The form (just to keep things clear for me) for requests is

Name:
Subject:
Text:
Colors/Extras:

Also, at some point I may be able to make super duper heavy duty sigs, but for now, keep it out of the range of "And dragons in the background with an erupting volcano, a flock of doves flying by and the text: I'm AMAZING!" That's just too much. Srsface.

Also, critique is welcome and encouraged.

Bandwagon thread xD It is getting to that stage, I have to say lol.

ANYWAY.

Its really nice to see the improvement as you look down the sigs you've made ^^ I really want to see more of your stuff, so use all the requests you can get to help yourself improve even further :)

Well, here you go on your request. Unfortunately, cutting that image out didn't work well enough for me to deem it worthy of being sigged. Otherwise you would have been stuck with a really screwed up looking image. Luckily, I managed to find a picture and make this:

EtrnalSarcastic.png

Hopefully you like it, I was going to make one for Imamonkey2_0, but the image wouldn't work for that one either, and I don't have the patience to go pixel by pixel cutting it out.

That said: Mystic_Suicune, I'm afraid that after trying (and failing) multiple times to cut that image from the background, it didn't go too well. I'd be more than happy to work on another sig for you if you have any other images or I can just go with one that will work.

Nevermind, I'mma try something, just ignore me~

Excuse me while I squee for a few moments. Thank you so much, Chad! It looks fantastic! n_n Oh how I love Izaya!

I do have one small request, though. Would you be able to either shorten or lighten the smudge-like effect by Izaya's hair? Whenever I quickly glance over it, the effect blends in a little too well and the spiky hair confuses me. xP

Last edited by a moderator: