• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Celeste's House of Lost Children

Should there be staff members?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Celeste House of lost children is a Home for kids that was found by them self with no family or guardian that would taker care of them except Celeste. she would do anything in her power to make sure these kids are safe and protected. she cares about every single kid in her House. She even provided a Pokémon to be their partner.

Rules:
No Mary Sue Children
No Legendaries
Shiny Pokémon are allowed
You can catch Pokémon later in the story
Pokémon must be at their STAGE ONE evolution!

Character format:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Feeling towards Celeste:
How you got placed into the House:
Backstory(Before you got placed into the house):

Pokémon:
Name:
Behavior:
Moves:
Level(Make it reasonable!):

My bio~

Name: Nova Smith
Appearance: Black hair with streaks of purple, Has blue eyes, Wears a purple collared shirt underneath his black sweater, Wears black sweatpants and black shoes
Personality: He doesn't talk much and sometimes ignores when people are talking to him. He is shy but imaginative and most of the time draws on his notebook on the table with his partner, But he is open to making new friends sometimes.
Feelings towards Celeste: He always listens to her most of the time and never talks back, He thinks of her as a big sister
How you got placed into the House: He was found in the back alley way beat up and bruised, Celeste found him and took him in she even gave him a notebook to expand his ideas on
Backstory; he used live middle class and had a ordinary life until a horrible accident happened causing him to rummage the streets trying to survive

Pokémon: Rowlett
Name: Haiku
Behavior: Very polite but ready to protect Nova at anytime, He always loves a good battle
Moves: Leafage, Peck, Tackle, Growl
Level: 8

(This story might be very dark at some points!

This seems fun, may I join?
Here is my oc:

Name: Carl Sundall

Appearance: Carl has a thin, wiry build, with untidy black hair. He can be seen sporting a thin, grey jacket with baggy sweatpants and dusty tennis shoes.

Personality: Carl is a born prankster, always pulling reckless stunts. However, he is completely incompetent when it comes to battling. Despite his mischievous nature, he is willing to protect those he loves.

Feelings towards Celeste: Carl views Celeste sometimes as a guardian, sometimes a big sister that he never had, and sometimes, an excellent test subject for his pranks.

How you got placed into the House: Carl was frequently mistreated by his peers, so in retaliation, one day, he blew all the tires on one of the bully’s car. Unfortunately, the bully spotted him doing it, and left him all beat up and expelled from school.

Backstory: Carl’s parents were always moving, so they decided to enroll him in a private school in Sinnoh. He lived in a dormitory in the Sinnoh Battle Institute, where he was often tormented because of his terrible battling ability.

Pokémon: Hoppip

Name: Hop

Behavior: Like his trainer, Hop is childish and mischievous, as he loves helping Carl pull practical jokes on others

Moves: Absorb, Synthesis, Tackle, Splash

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dylan (DJ) Jeralds
Appearance: A small boy, DJ, stands at about 4 feet tall. He's always been rather skinny, with pale skin wrapped around his thin body. He typically sports a bruise or scratch, simply being a fragile kid, though they blend in with the fields of freckles dusted across his arms, shoulders, and cheeks. Dj has wide eyes, large compared to his other facial features, and deep brown in color. His hair is a rather bight shade of blonde, only about 4 inches long but curly and unruly.
Personality: Dylan is a closed off and defensive boy, though quick to fight; he's still rather quiet when not interacted with. The boy tends to be particularly negative, always managing to find the bad in a situation; and one would find that he is always prepared for the worst. Dylan is in no way a leader, nor does he care for other's opinions; but he had very strong ideals and tends to get upset when others disagree with them.
Feeling towards Celeste: Despite Celeste being the only adult in his life who was ever kind to Dylan, the boy has some trust issues that are just hard to get over. He appreciates the woman, especially for giving him Rai, but still keeps his distance from her and purposefully avoids getting too warmed up.
How you got placed into the House: DJ took care of himself for a pretty fair amount of time, and after declining an invite to Celeste's House twice, the boy was forced to join after falling terribly ill to a winter flu. He has since healed, but decided to stick with Celeste.
Backstory(Before you got placed into the house): DJ has been on the streets since as long as he can remember. He has faint memories of a family, as well, but as far as he is concerned; they left him high and dry when he was just a toddler.

Pokémon: Elekid
Name: Rai
Behavior: Both valiant and sagacious, Rai is more mature than his species suggests. He is very brave, especially unflinching when it comes to protecting something he likes. The small electric type is rather stubborn and tenacious, he is particularly keen to training. Still, Rai has been able to show strong self-control and tends to be extremely dependent.
Moves: Leer, Quick Attack, Low kick, Thundershock

(
I think that we should have staff members, but only a ratio of like 1 adult to 3 children, also these individuals should be extremely dedicated to bettering the children. I, also, would be happy to play one or two of these people)

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Your welcome!,I suggest they have Pokémon to protect the children if anything bad happens or someone is in danger. For the age range ill say 16 or older!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sorry im late.

Name: light

Appearance: light have a short black hair and green-blue eyes, he wears a glasses on him.
Light wears a green shirt, dark green pants and dark brown shoes.

Personality: curious and kind, he can be a little shy sometimes towards other persons that not living in the house.
he's very interested in pokemons since the first time he saw these creatures, he wants to know more about pokemons and try to get close to them as well

Feeling towards Celeste: he sees her as a guardian and less like a sister, in the beginning he didnt trust celeste but after a while he began trusting her more.

How you got placed into the House: after refusing to Celeste a several times he got sick and after another offer from Celeste light decided to trust her for once and joined.
After he was cured light decide to stay with Celeste for a while, at least so he thought.

Backstory: his family died when he was very young, after that ,light barely survived until he reached a forest.
Thanks to the pokemons in the forest he survived very well, the pokemons and light helped each other all the time.
Light started to get more curious in pokemons and got interested in them by the time he was with them.

Pokémon: shiny pichu

Name: spark

Behavior: Spark like to play and he always take risks, He's a bit of a troublemaker sometimes.

Moves: charm, thunder shock, tail whip.

Level: 9

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Alec Bane

Appearance: Average height, lean yet muscular (this is due to him continuing to exercise despite being homeless, he did this as he enjoyed exercise), brown hair, green eyes. He wears a black tank top, grey khaki trousers, scuffed and battered black boots and a brown trench coat he once nicked.

Personality: He is loyal, kind, strong willed and mischievous. He likes making friends and can be rather cunning and crafty. He likes to care for the smaller kids and comfort them when they are upset.

Feeling towards Celeste: He views Celeste as more of a big sister than a carer.

How you got placed into the House: He was found by Celeste in a holding cell at the nearby prison after breaking into a house lookin for food and water.

Backstory(Before you got placed into the house): He lived in a middle class area, his father beat him and his mother neglected him. He ran away and ended up on the streets until he was arrested for breaking and entering.

Pokémon: Shiny Eevee

Name: Ginger

Behavior: Ginger is very loyal and cares for Alec greatly. She is rather sensitive and shy. She is very jumpy and is scared of loud noises, crowded areas, bigger Pokémon and being abandoned.

Moves: Double Team, Protect, Bite, Dig

Level(Make it reasonable!): 9

Sounds like a great story!
If there's still more room, let me know. But if there isn't, no hard feelings! I'm actually inclined to play one of the staff instead of a kid.

Cool.
Name: Chandler Jennings
Appearance: Six feet tall with a normal non-athletic but also non-lethargic build. He has blue eyes and a lot of brown hair which he wears in man-bun. He dresses somewhat formally with a white dress shirt, black dress pants, and brown dress shoes. His significant accessory is a platinum pendant hanging around his neck.
Personality: Kind-hearted and values hard work and effort. That being said he enjoys working with kids and sometimes spoils them as if he were a "cool older brother" he's pretty mature and doesn't display his emotions too expressively, however.
Feelings towards Celeste: He has a deep admiration and an infatuation with Celeste. Despite this, he acts very professional when talking to her and refrains from showing her any signs of his crush. He is still content with just hanging out as friends with her.
How he got placed in the house: Cleaning and housekeeping were practically the only skills he knew and worked as a temporary cleaner/caretaker for multiple homes until he noticed Celeste asking for assistance with her house. He saw it as a stable permanent job and enjoys it to this day.
Backstory: Came from a poor family and lived most of his childhood only with his single mother. She raised him to be a gentleman and taught him everything he knew. When she passed, Chandler was left with a pendant, her Cinccino, and all of her knowledge on cleaning (which is what she has done for a living).
Pokemon: Cinncino
Nickname: China
Behavior: China is a very compassionate pokemon with a distaste for battling and things getting dirty. Thus, she uses her moves to help take care of others and clean.
Moveset: Tailslap, Aqua Tail, Helping Hand, Sing

Disclaimer to all of you guys.
I will be having to take two airplane flights soon and probably won't have wifi/data until I get back to the States which should be January 6th at around 6:00 PM. If needed, I'll allow for one of you guys to auto my character for me temporarily until I get back. I'll let you guys know when I'm about to lose my WiFi for a while though.

Drop an F in the chat cause I'm about to lose my WiFi for a 5 hour flight. I might have wifi breifly after that. Anyways I give full permission for one of you to auto my character for a bit if need be.

I believe there's a way to incorporate you in, however, a decent amount of plot has progressed and We're in the middle of a conflict. I would advise carefully reading the whole thread so that your character's actions aren't out of place.
@DarkHydraT
Additionally, the GM needs to view your bio first.