• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Catching up

Most times people get to a decent higher lvl than most trainers and gym leaders,i'm here to ask,have you ever been behind training/breeding (depends on how you see it)?

Um....yup, when i went against the elite four (About five hours ago) I was WAAAAY out mached, I pretty much needed to rely on all those revives/hyper-potions/palkia/Infernape to get through them :p

(also, I pretty much plowed through the whole game using only Infernape, Golem, and Roserade)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It more or less depends on the part of the game for me. Sometimes, after doing side quests or going down a side route and battling all its trainers, my Pokemon end up being at a matched or higher level than certain Gym leaders. By the time I reach the Elite 4, though, I'm always several levels below them, even after battling every trainer I can find. That's how I like it, though.

S

skaterzpenguin

nope. i'm always prepared. right now i'm training a little bit so I can face the elite 4 now. :)
my highest level right now is 59

The entire Sinnoh region for me (except one), unfortunately. I've underestimated the gym leaders in the sinnoh region :'(

I only beat the first gym leader because I had budew and piplup
I only beat the second gym leader because I have staravia
same as for second to third
the fourth gym leader was easy. Water pokemon? c'mon. I kicked his butt with Luxio and Roselia. XD
Now I just need to do some stuff and level up a lot so I'm not to weak for ...her I think it was. :3

it was actually pretty simple. the only ones i had any real trouble with were the second and third, because i was just flat-out not prepared. then again, the only reason i had beaten the first one was because i had a new geodude from the mountain-place.