1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catching Drifloon / Fuwante

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by baratron, Jul 16, 2007.

1. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

Hrm, this question may well be answered by the Pokedex, but the main Pokecharms site has been eaten by the bandwidth monster and is temporarily inaccessible.

I know that Drifloon / Fuwante appears outside the power station on Fridays. What I don't know is whether it appears once you've already caught it. Is it like a legendary, and you only get one; or does it appear every single Friday and you can catch lots? Thank you, that is all ;).

2. It appears every Friday. I caught three before I lost interest in the process.

3. IIRC, and I'm pretty sure I do, you can catch one every friday. Sweet, isn't it?

I also just read Serebii's dex, and just said Friday daytime. It says if a poké is a one shot.

#3 Artiste, Jul 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  4. Yep. Every Friday. I caught two, a male and a female, so I don't have to wait a week whenever I want another one. Then I evolved the male so I can have both stages at the ready in case the newspaper guy in Solaceon wants to see either.