• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Cataclysm

"Golem? Is that Golem?" Marina could see the lone rock type on the horizon. He wasn't with his trainer, so she cautiously got closer in case he didn't remember her. Golem noticed her movements and picked up a rock to throw, but dropped it when he could see her facial features. He waddled up to the trainer hesitantly. "Golem! Where's your trainer?" She asked, but the sturdy pokemon shook his head. "Dead?" He shook his head again.

Damian was getting uncomfortable with the height and intense heat, not to mention random pieces of rock falling from the sky. He signalled his Noctowl to fly lower and watched a Talonflame land not far away with a familiar person on his back. Damian signaled again for his bird to land with the crowd of pokemon not far behind him, and as soon as he could touch ground, rushed toward the hospital at a furious pace.

"Alright," Maia told Alya, nodding. "That Daniel guy should be able to find us later, hopefully." She removed her jacket and placed it over the other girl's shoulders carefully. "This'll make it pretty uncomfortable, but it should at least protect those burns from the sun and infection." She said, before beginning to make her way back down the street, peeking into broken windows.

Daniel tidied up the room where he and his Pokemon were staying. Then he heard a crowd of footsteps. He saw the familiar boy at the hospital door. Daniel jumped all the stairs, opened the door and pulled Damian in.

Marina sighed, getting frustrated by the negative results of questioning the Golem. "So where's the rest of you guys?" He started to reply in the negative, but tilted his head as if listening to something she couldn't hear. The Golem abruptly turned and staggered in a seemingly random direction. He grunted something that Marina took as an order and began trudging after the clumsy rock type.

The ragtag bunch of creatures followed their leader inside. Blaziken stood against a wall and observed everyone's movements nervously. Mightyena and Luxray huddled together in a corner, checking if each other had wounds; Noctowl and Greninja stayed with Damian, Blastoise found a space for himself then withdrew into his shell, and Chesnaught returned to Daniel.

Sapphire sat down at the door and waited for marina to come back "I like her" he said to himself "I wonder if she likes me?" He kept sitting there waiting

"Chesnaught! You were with him," Daniel said turning to look at Damian.
"What is your name?" He asked. The hospital started to shake. The whole earth began to shake. An earthquake?

After some wandering around, Golem stopped at a half ruined home to let Marina in first. The ground started shaking, however, causing cries from inside. The rock type tumbled inside. After a few minutes, he emerged with a Golduck and Scyther in hand. The weakened pokemon uttered a faint croak of relief before passing out. The trainer pulled out some revives and used them on the two fainted ones, noting cut and scrape marks on both of them.

Damian remembered a lesson his Golem had taught him and crouched low to the ground, which increased his stability on the quaking floor. The two doglike ones leaned against each other, Blaziken pushed against the wall, and Noctowl rose into the air. Greninja alone followed his trainer's example.

Daniel did the same as Damian. The hospital would surely fall down in a minute right? Daniel crawled to the door and tried to open it. Stuck. Again. The earthquake gave a huge leap which destroyed one of the hospital's floor boards. The board fell right in between Damian and Daniel. "Whoa that was close," Daniel said.

Alice fell to the ground. The earthquake was a big one. She found some rope in her handbag. "Dragonite pull me up!" Alice cried. Dragonite took one end of the rope whilst Alice took the other end.

When Cosmo saw the girl grabbing the Dedenne, he quickly hid behind the crate. His apprehension quickly went into overdrive the moment when he heard the girl that he was going to have her Dragonite in combat now. He quickly thought to himself again in a huge haste, "Ugh... so she's sending out her big dragon now huh? Well fine... two can play it that game! I'll beat that big dragon by becoming one!" His molecular structure started to quickly shift over, as a bright, white light emitted from his body! He held onto the box to prevent himself from falling from the earthquake, though his body still shook tremendously from the huge magnitude that the earthquake pushed on him. After a few moments, he was an entirely different Pokémon now.

His body was slightly bigger now, as he slowly crept out of the box that he briefly hid behind. His body was now in the shade of a pale magenta, while the horn above his head and the area surrounding his dark blue eyes were faintly purple. His tusks were now black like the partial darkness that was near the box, as the collar marking around his neck was in a shade of a much darker magenta that stood out from the box.

He glanced over at the rope that Alice pulled along with the Dragonite on both ends, as he kept himself up still by hugging the box with a tight grip. He started to secretly charge up an attack, in case if the Dragonite were to suddenly attack him. He remained silent towards the girl and her Pokémon, despite the fact that the earthquake was making him rather uneased.

"The hell?" Maia cried, the earthquake catching her off guard and sending her to the ground. She cried out as shattered glass dug into her arms and legs. She returned Skarmory quickly, but Absol wouldn't allow himself to be returned, instead ducking his head under her arm to help her stand.

"Bunker map activate!" Daniel cried, he said that because he thought it might do something. A miracle happened. It turned itself into staff. Daniel picked up the staff and placed it on the floor. He thought it must break, made out of wood. Chesnaught was so tall that he held the second floor up while Daniel tried to break the door. "Bunker staff activate!" Daniel said again. This time it transformed into a pokedex. "Bunker pokedex deactivate!" It turned back into a map.

Tide shook along with the ground, standing on his fin he blasted away falling ruble with Watergun "Brron!" (Get out of here!)

Bloodstone flapped its wings scarred it hid under Daniel, being a tiny bit brave he crawled to the door. The pokémon started to glow, looking around Bloodstone didn't know what was going on, after the glow settled he saw he evolved! "Fletchinder!" he cried using Flame Charge he rammed into the door knocking it down "Fletch-inder!" (This way!).

Sapphire felt the earthquake and sniffed for marina he followed the scent to her. She was with a golem and two other Pokemon he sat at her heels waiting for a command

Damian tried his best to leave while Greninja sprung outside. His slow journey, still crouched to the ground, proved almost impossible until Blaziken grabbed him. The view shifted to the outside of a falling building with everyone with him except Blastoise, Daniel, and a Brionne. The blaze pokemon grabbed the seal and set him outside too, then stood and waited.

The girl trainer looked down at Sapphire. She was holding on to Golem to steady herself, but released her grip once the shaking had faded. So you followed me. Marina deduced. "These two need medical treatment." She indicated the fainted creatures on the ground. They started to move, rasping thanks and threats, unable to tell if their savior was friend or foe.

"Oof!" Daniel had the courage to stand up and jump out of the collapsing building. He grabbed the brionne just in time before the whole hospital fell to knee height. There lying in the middle of the ash and dust was a blastoise. Daniel didn't move from the position he was standing in. He felt the blaziken grab him. Daniel threw potions at the blastoise after he got out of the blaze Pokemon's grip. "Talonflame do this!" Daniel sent out talonflame and it flew over to blastoise and picked it up. It flew with blastoise to Damian.

Sapphire nodded and ran off looking for a bush he found some berrys and crushed them into powder "this should at least wake them up" he said to himself putting it in a lead then folding up the leaf he ran back to marina and placed it down in front of her

Alya gasped and she ran up to Maia and she shivered " Whats with the earthquake" she said sounding worried and she hugged her, close and she shivered " maia will you protect me?" she asked acting childish. she returned her pokemon quickly and she followed Maia and she shivered "please don't die everyone" she said sounding scared

"I don't know what it was," Maia admitted, distracted. She sucked in a breath as she pulled glass from her skin, dropping the bloody shards to the asphalt. Once she had gotten the biggest ones out of her hands and knees, she hooked her elbow through Alya's, trying to keep them from being separated. "Come on, there could still be aftershocks," she said lowly, and they ducked inside what looked like an office building (at least, before the world went to hell). She pointed at a desk that was, miraculously, still standing. "Duck under there. It should keep any debris from hitting you too hard. Most of this building is gone, so anything that falls shouldn't hit too hard.

Meanwhile, a cold entity floated through the decrepit streets, looking for her trainer. Froslass feared she was dead, since the ground shook and walls fell around her. It didn't affect Froslass much; physical trauma never really did, since she was a Ghost type. She phased in and out of buildings, finding a few bodies, but none of them her Maia.

Alya nodded and she grabbed her hand she pulled her forward ,going under the desk with her and she held her close " Your saying with me right" she asked and she shivered again "I don't wanna be alone " she looked at her , she didn't want to be alone under a desk that could fall or a building that could fall on them " Maia i not used to all these earthquakes " she cried and she looked at her, she had tears in her eyes.

Vix came out of her poke ball and she licked her trainers cheek calming her down and she drooped and she nuzzled her side and she drooped a little before she smiled happily. Alya held her shinx tight.

Man, that is a strong Talonflame. Damian imagined the fiery bird's power. Blastoise twisted his head to stare at the one carrying him, increasing his weight so the bird would let him fall. The turtle dropped to the ground with a thud, then grunted at Talonflame in thanks and waddled to stand by Damian.

Marina was doubtful of Sapphire's invention, and only tried it after hesitating to consider the odd medicine. Scyther rose almost immediately, fear on his face when he spotted the duck lying on the ground. Marina calmed the bug with some words while using the medicine on Golduck. It took some more time for her to rise, but when she did, she also looked scared of the blade-handed creature. The trainer had to encourage them to not fight each other, especially since they were still coughing and staggering to stand.

Maia made a less-than-graceful sound as she was pulled to the ground. Flustered, she put an arm around Alya's shoulder. "Uh, it's alright. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be fine. Absol here will let us know if there's an aftershock coming, okay?"

Absol, having found an office desk all to himself, gave a brisk nod of the head.

Alya nodded and she laid beside her and she whimpered " I just don't wanna die tonight...i have so much i wanna do" she said laying in the other girls lap and she sighed "Sorry if i made you mad for pulling you under here"she drooped