• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Cataclysm

What kind of apocalypse happened?

• Tsunami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat wave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blizzard

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Meteor strike

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Zombies

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nickname:Tide
Species:Brionne
Special markings:N/A
Role:True Survivor
Personality:Clam, He can lash out from time to time, shows no emotion.
Other info:He hates when people and pokémon call him female

Well, since I have gotten approval from the roleplay creator, I will be using my Fan Made Pokémon in this roleplay; along with putting more information down to satisfy its needs of expressing itself to others. Below is the Pokémon's character sheet, and I have also placed their moves that they primarily use since they are my own moves that I have made for them. (I may consider introducing another Pokémon character later possibly.)

Pokémon Character Sheet:
Nickname:
Cosmo
Species: Speche (Male)
Type: [type]???[/type] [type]Ghost[/type]
Age: His age is unknown, but may be revealed in the roleplay with a certain action.
Special markings: N/A
Role: He is a lucky survivor, as his luck had allowed him to elude some events and other dangers.
Primary Moves: Arbitrary Slash, Aitherios Shaft, Enchanting Row, Cosmical Shift (See below for more information.)
Ability:
Ethereal Surge (The Pokémon's special attack may temporarily increase after using an ethereal based move, as the chances become more likely when used consecutively.)
Appearance: In Cosmo's true form, he is often seen as being a small, sky blue, comet-like orb. He lacks any limbs or visible eyes while in his true form. He has a faint, ionic-like tail in a shade of pale blue that is mostly made of carbon; the tail is more noticeable at dusk. He is often seen as being another Pokémon in their negative colorings, as he only shows his true form to others he truly trusts.
Personality: He can be reserved around others, since he feels like a fish out of water due to being so different from most other Pokémon. He can be rather strange at times, as he likes to talk to himself when no one is around. Even though he can be silly, he still tends to get the job done when it comes to dealing with tasks.
Other info: Cosmo's native region is Camtonia, and his birthplace is unknown unfortunately.

Primary Moves Information:

Type: ???
Catagory: Physical
Power Points: 20
Power: 40 x 2
Accuracy: 100%
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Target: Enemy
Description: The user swiftly slashes the target with a gash of ethereal energy in duo succession.
Effects: Attack's type is dependent on the current user's first Pokémon type.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power Points: 20
Power: 15 x 5
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Range: 20 Meters, Piercing
Target: All enemies in a straight line
Description: The user blasts the target with an array of beams of mysterious ethereal energy.
Effects: Attack always deals 1x damage, regardless of the Pokémon's type.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power Points: 15
Power: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Range: 15 Meters
Target: All allies in range, including self
Description: The user does an encouraging dance to excite their allies around them.
Effects: Increases special attack by 25% for the user and their allies for five turns.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power Points: 10
Power: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Range: N/A
Target: Self
Description: The user shifts shape into the desired Pokémon, though they can not change into legendary Pokémon or any other typical bigger Pokémon. (For balancing purposes and for the fact that it is only in its first evolution.)
Effects: The user is transformed into a different Pokémon, and their first type is changed to the first type of that Pokémon. However, the user becomes more vulnerable to their type weaknesses for a brief period of time after transforming.

Well, I'll go into the roleplay in a bit possibly since I was a bit busy earlier. Funny enough, the main reason to why I chose to have my ghost type Pokémon in the roleplay was because of the votes I saw for the meteor storm...

My second character:

Name: Alice
Appearance: black smooth hair with black as night eyes. She wears jeans and a baggy jacket
Personality: Alice is shy and hardly talks. She is scared most of the time and grabs her handbag in any situation.
History: Alice found a mysterious Pokemon and she won't reveal it.
Pokemon:
The mystery Pokemon? True survivor
dragonite: lone wanderer
Grovyle: lucky survivor
Raichu (alolan): sickly survivor

Can i have a third character? That is a pokemon?

Nickname: Rocco
Species: Lilipup
Role: Lucky survivor
Markings: N/A
Personality: Rocco is always protective and likes to be petted
Other info: Rocco has a scarf

I might consider introducing my second Pokémon character here, and also this one is one of my other Fan Made Pokémon that I have recently made. (I will be putting up their information if I do decide to have another Pokémon in the roleplay here, as I rarely ever roleplay with Pokémon Trainers in PRPs.)