• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open casual high school roleplay sign-ups and discussion:)

887769_Product.jpeg

⍟ ⍟ ⍟​
September 6th, 20XX
Dear students of the Celin Plaza School District,
First and foremost we would like to say thank you for your unending patience and support with the community of Celin Plaza as we work tirelessly to provide a beneficial experience for you. With the tragedy that occurred in our town just over three months ago, we have been vigorously developing a system to ensure that all of our students can receive a proper education.
With that in mind, it was the collective decision of the education board to combine students of Golden Sierra High School and Summit High School, congregating in Golden Sierra.
We understand that students formerly attending Summit High School may feel awkward in their rival school, and it is our goal that the incorporation of students goes smoothly and that the original Golden Sierra High School students will be hospitable and kind to their new peers.

Signed,
Superintendent Mueller

⍟ ⍟ ⍟​

Hello! Welcome to the town of Celin Plaza, Minnesota! A fictional town I made up in the middle of my physics class! Here in Celin Plaza, there admittedly isn't much to do. It's a small, homey town that doesn't get much news coverage; at least, not until three months ago.
Three months ago, in early June, a vicious fire tore down one of the two high schools in the town; Summit High School. Burnt to a crisp, it was! And with little to no sign of recovery. That being said, there was nothing to be done other than to combine the school with the only other high school in the county: Golden Sierra High School. Or, in better terms; their rivals!

You are going to play as a character that either attended Golden Sierra or Summit High School last year. This does mean that the minimum grade your character can be will have to be a sophomore, or 10th grade, as I want the students to have already established their high school careers. Thus, no freshman. Apologies!
Now that your student is attending Golden Sierra, whether returning or a transfer as a result of the fire, they will have to deal with students that have famously been their rivals for over 60 years; this roleplay is not entirely serious, but I do have some ideas plan in case some people get invested.

That being said, let's get started~

woop woop woop! here are the rules! just skim over 'em, no biggie.
-general pokecharms rules apply; im definitely no veteran here but i believe that goes without saying.
-cussing is allowed; in fact, encouraged! high schoolers are some of the most vulgar, dirty people out there. lets face it.

-relationships and romance are, obviously, a crucial part of the high school experience. go for it!
-for simplicity's sake, you can only have up to 2 characters. sorry, triplets!
-this is a casual, normal-human roleplay. keep that in mind! not a superhero world : )

note that you dont need to spill your entire character in the form! in fact, leave the form as basic as possible. we want to get to know your character through the roleplay, not through a list of traits!
name:
sex:
age ( 15-18 ):
class:
school attended last year (Golden Sierra or Summit):
physical appearance:
whats in your backpack?:
i know! what a weird question, right? i think doing little "useless" exercises like "whats in your backpack" to help us get to know your character without explicitly stating their personality. you don't have to do it, i just thought it would be fun : )
name: Ginny Aldrich
sex: female
class: junior (11th grade)
school attended last year: Golden Sierra High School
physical appearance: Average height, around 5'3", with a somewhat-chubby, curvy build. Light brown, freckled skin, and shoulder-length, curly brown hair with bangs. Hazel eyes, usually wearing contacts.
whats in your backpack?: Notebooks (unorganized), laptop, an absurd amount of felt-tip marker pens, sketchbook, paperback books, outdated calculator, wallet, car keys

⍟ ⍟ ⍟

name: Leviathan "Levi" Foreman
sex: male
class: senior (12th grade)
school attended last year: Summit High School
physical appearance: A tall, lanky boy standing at around 6'1", with pale skin and fluffy, messy black hair. His eyes are dark brown and have noticeable dark circles underneath them. His posture is not the greatest.
whats in your backpack?: Laptop, one college-ruled notebook, and exactly 4 black pens
-Ginny Aldrich, 16, Junior ( @wona )
-Leviathan "Levi" Foreman, 17, Senior ( @wona )
-Andy Apeturez, 16, Junior (@| Korutesu | )
-Banri Byron, 16, Sophomore ( @JustNinja )
-Lorenzo "Enzo" Salvatore, 16, Junior ( @Shadow_Pup )
-Beatrice "Trixie" Decker, 17, Senior ( @Shadow_Pup )
-Royce Rogers, 16, Junior ( @ThAtGuY101 )
waaaaa okay done typing now bye bye : )

Attachments

• Product.jpeg
    Product.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
@wona! Great to see you again! I'll just put this OC Sheet down here

name: Andy Apeturez
sex: Male
class: Junior (11th Grade)
physical appearance: He has blonde, puffy hair, and Dark Blue eyes, and light skin. He has a normal body shape,and is 5'11
whats in your backpack?: Books, Granola Bars, Sanitizer and wipes.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
name: Banri Byron
class: Sophomore
physical appearance: Banri has rather long red hair, making him easier to mistake for a female. He has black eyes and tannish skin. He stands at 6' 4". He wears a navy headband as well.
whats in your backpack?: Laptop, 9 notebooks, containing a lot of notes, comics, bars of chocolate.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

@JustNinja, i think you got the age wrong. Sophomore is the "Second Year" of college/highscool. it just doesn't seem right that someone that's 2 years behind the senior is older than that senior

congrats! ur in : )
anyone know of anybody who would maybe be interested in this? im fairly new here and dont know many people, otherwise i wouldve asked 'em

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
name: Lorenzo 'Enzo' Salvatore
class: Junior
school attended last year: Golden Sierra High School
physical appearance: Lorenzo is 6'3 with a toned athletic body type with broad shoulders and chiseled abs. He has bronzed skin and sharp greyish blue eyes. His hair is golden blonde, cut short and professionally styled. He usually wears sports gear with fancy trainers.
whats in your backpack?: Protein shake bottle, energy bars, protein powder, textbooks, spare shirts and stationary.

name: Beatrice 'Trixie' Decker
sex: Female
class: Senior
physical appearance: Trixie is 5'8 with slightly tanned skin and a slim but curvaceous body type. She has soft lilac eyes and fiery ginger hair that is a little curly and reaches down to her lower back. She has freckles covering her face and wears a pair of black glasses. She wears torn jeans, a white shirt and a loose tartan over shirt with white trainers. She always has a guitar strapped to her back, the guitar is worn and well loved, it is turquoise in colour and has vine patterns all over it.
whats in your backpack?: Textbook with Trixie on all if them instead of Beatrice, music sheets, pens, guitar pics, pages of lyrics, throat sweets and a water bottle.

Last edited:
accepted!! aghh, you guys are getting me so excited. i didnt expect anything to come of this ⋆ටᆼට⋆
ive updated the character list to include everyones characters, their ages, and their years, for simplicity's sake. thanks so much to those of you who have already joined, main thread will be up either today or tomorrow~

Here's my character if your still accepting. I may edit him further in the future, but I'll try let you guys know that if I decide to do so.

name: Royce Rogers
age ( 15-18 ): 16
class: Junior
school attended last year (Golden Sierra or Summit): Summit
physical appearance: Royce is a short muscular fellow. He stands at 4'10 ft and weighs 122 lbs. Roughly only 10% of it being body fat, and the rest being muscle. He is fairly tan, short pale blonde hair combed back. Yellow catlike eyes, and has a pissed off expression 24/7. He gets in fights a lot so he has bruises here and there.

Casualware, when he isn't wearing his school uniform he wears a red tank top that says "FEEL THE BURN". He wears cargo shorts, yellow socks, and orange high tops.

Personality: Royce is loud, angry all the time, nonstop. Even when he isn't shouting, he's still pretty loud. Telling him to use his indoor voice or to lower his voice in general only pisses him off which results in him shouting louder. Despite being pissed off er'y day, he has a very sentimental side for music and other forms or art and literature. He also has a bit of a soft spot for underdogs ,and is less prone to getting angry at them, but make no mistake, he will still snap at the drop of a pen. Especially if he paid for the pen. That pen costs money! and your gonna drop it?! Okay! Let's see when happens when I drop my fist on your head!!! Those are Royce's words... Not mine. Dude is mad. Another thing that Royce really enjoyed doing was raising chickens. Royce surprisingly never gets angry towards any of his chickens. Royce five chickens. Plucky, Tucker, Chuck, Buck, and Clucky.

He hates:

- Muttering
- Stuttering
- People who tell him to stop yelling
- People who tell him to calm down
- Alcoholics
- Addicts in general
- Pacifists
- People who challenge him to fights
- Sore losers
- Sore winners
- Laziness
- Complainfulness
- Egotistical people
- Overly modest people
- People that need constant validation
- Excuses
- People that always feel sorry for themselves
- Apologizing
- People that apologize too much
- Fedoras
- The sun shining in his eyes when he wakes up
- People who act like they don't know how to work
- Shy people
- Carrots in his stew
- People that call stew, soup
- overly sensitive people
- people that try too hard to look tough
- People that aren't tough enough
- non morning people
- gossip
- Nosey people that don't know how to mind their own dam business
- People that ask too many questions
- People that don't like chickens.
- People that don't like violas or musical instruments in general
- People that call his viola a violin.
- Mean people
- Goody two-shoes
- Sarcasm
- Selfish people
-Selfless people.
- Holier than thou people

There are many more things but I don't wanna make the list too long.

(Here's two more things that Royce hates)
- People reading this
- People too lazy to write a complete +500 list of things that piss him off

Backstory: Nobody really knows why Royce is a pissed off person. Not his friends, not his parents, he was just born that way. Royce came into the world with a frown and two clenched fists. His parents had initially assumed something was wrong with their new baby boy, as he didn't utter a single sound, but instead shot death glares at them. One thing that set Royce apart from his two brothers and one sister was his love of music ,and art in general. Royce enjoyed drawing buildings, landscapes, and occasionall abstract art. Rarely did he ever deviate outside this. He didn't draw people or animals that much. Just didn't care for drawing them. When he did draw them, it was usually chickens.

Royce came into enjoying art and music when he would regularly pass a music store on his way home. Occasionally he'd go inside and browse the many instruments. He couldn't afford them, but the owner would allow him to play the instruments. Provided he didn't cause any trouble to potential customers. He liked using art as a way of showing his appreciation to the world around him.

Royce lived in a lower class family. His father, Brady was a mechanic, and his mother, Stacy worked at a clothing store. His oldest brother was Bryce who was attending college for engineering. His second older brother, Bryan graduated high school a year prior, and had joined the military. His younger sister, Myra was still in middle school.

whats in your backpack?: "Mind your own damn business!" - Royce Rogers.

Royce has a bag of sundried cherries, a sketchbook, various paints, charcoal, exacto knife, books, typical school supplies, and a purple heart wood viola in a red oak case with Royce Rogers engraved in gold letters on the top.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

i want to revamp my oc... im really indecisive, but i think he's a good character. I would just like to change what's in his bag.
the new items in his bag are: books, a GBA (yes, he likes Pokemon Games because why not), and a cellphone. He also has a laptop for school work.