• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Carnivore [18+||Discussion]

"I don't know what's happening anymore. There's times I just h̨͙̪̗̤͕ͅe͏̦̥̖͎̩͞h̩̬͕͡e̬̟͙̞̳͙̥h̶̜͖͍͔̘̝͚͘ḛ̶͉̘͍̘̱̘̠͓̀ black out, no reason for it. I can't remember what I did, time just seems like it skipped forward. Sometimes I get hol̶̸̻̙̟̬̠̣͘e̵̖͔̗̭̙̹̳t҉̵̱̙͇͠ ̮̗̀m҉͚̻͉̮͔͈e͇̼̯̗͍̙̯͞ ͡ͅo̶͙̫͍̺̰͘ͅu̢͚̳͙͖̙͈t̡̤̞̠̹̹̤rrible headaches, just before or after an episode..."

"When did this start?"

"About a month ago, me and some friends decided to
į̣̩͉̝͡t̬͉ ̶̴͍w͢͞͏̙̺͇ḭ̢͕͈͜ļ̴̝̩̞̜͡l͇̲͓͚̰͉͕͡ ̵͚͔̘̘̳ͅa̴̜̦͍̝̜̝̣̪̖l̡̗̗̠̩̼̱͙̼͎͡l̺̕͘͝ ͓̥͙̦̠̪͙ͅe̼̭̰͖͡n̟̺̤͔̺̺d̶̴͚͉̖̬̬͚͢ͅ go explore the closed mall at the edge of town. None of us really remember it much, we all agreed not to talk about it. All I can remember is climbing in the window. Righf̧̖̘͍͝ṟ̗͍̹̣̳e̵͔̗̣̘̻̙̜̭̰͟ę̦͠ ̴̨̻u̢̻̺͔͍̟͝s̸̷̞̭͢t after the last of us was, through, it all goes black, and then I woke up in my bed at home.s҉̤̤̮̥ù̶̠̭f̛̩̥̺̭̞̫̘̩̟̀̕f͔̩̘͓̞̯̝͓͓e̸͖̺̠̥͔r̥͇̙̝͎̳͕ͅ"

"Do you have one of your headaches now?"

"Yeah... I don't know what's going on, sometimes i
y̷̛̛̙̲̞ọ͉̩ú̻ͅ ̡̺̪̜͘ẃ̼͖̪͓̘̣̬̱̟͜i҉̘̭̜̬̖͖̙̦͞ͅl̙̮̣̟̟̞l̵̙ ̷͍͍̪͉̤̞͘̕b̬͓̀̕l̞̼͢e̡͏̣̥̹͖̤͍̩̣ͅę̷̴͔̗d̷̯̭̜͍͝t seems like people look at me strangely afterwards too. I just e̶̸̲̭͖͖͍̜̰ņ̦̬̞̤̺̹͝͠ͅd̬͙͖̠͈̘͖̕ ̸͕̕i̵̮̯͢͜ţ̼̺̲̩want to be f͇̰̪͕ǫ̻̘͘ͅǫ̥̦̪̜̹l҉͏͈̝̮̻̩ș͓̺͙̜̤͝͝ normal agains̰̳̹͟ḩ̣̥͖̜̩͘͟e̩͍̰̖̤͟ ̵̯̞́w͘͏͓̻͉͖̘͇̝i̻̰̳̤͙̪̮l̢͙̳̲l̫̞̬̺̹̟̯̤̀͘ ͓͔͙̩̱̭͞ͅn̲͙̹o̭̱͔̣̻͙͟ͅt̶͈̖̘̼̹̙͖͎́ ̶̪̲͖̙͇̘l̡͕̺̦̭̮̠̣̩̥a̛҉̳̳̱͕̜s̴̲̭̘̞̦̣̤̦̩͡t̸҉͓̣̫̫̳̟!"

"Miss, please calm down."

".̴͝.̷̨.͞͡"

"Miss? ... Miss!"

░̸̧̠̣̻͔̙̦̔̍͗̌̂ͯ͌͑͠▒̭͙͕̰͚̤̼͚͉̥͍̂͌͒̀̂́͠͠͡▓̷͚̪̻̦̣̖̟̮͔͔̲̂͗̀̚▓͈͎͙̎ͮ͋̄̽͋̆͊̏͟▓̀̎̓͊̈͋̿͋ͫͣͫ͂͏̶̮͇̰̹͜͠ͅ▓ͥ̽ͨ͠͠͏̤̻̦̱̤̭͉͈̬̖̖̺▓͔͖̮̣̪̫̃̽͆ͤ͡͝͠▓̇̒ͮ̑̎̅̑͏̷̡̻͓̯͕̺́▓̸̶̛͉͙͈̩̰̗͉̫̬ͬ͌̔͒ͮ̈̑ͫͤ͘͝▓̧͈̘̣̥̲̬̱̙͎̗̲̬͖͖̲͓̋͊ͦͩ̅̎̾̉͆ͨͦ͗̒̽̀̀̚▓̢̩͖̟̻̬͓̺̥̼̱ͮ̂̄͂̑͋͗̋ͧ̈̌̈ͤ̚͘͜͡▓̢̡̫̝͚͎̦̦̹̯̀̒ͩ̔͋͂ͬͫ̄̎̏̂̒͟͜͟▓̷̝̥͇̭̥̭͆͆͛̊̃̅̋͆̇͗́͘͞▓̶̥͇̙̗͚̦ͧͩ̉ͮ̏ͫͩ̔́ͯͮ̃̓ͬͯ̓͝▒̡͚̠̩͈̺̺̠͖̯͚̳̱̗ͥͫ͊ͤͥ̓̀̏̽ͧ̕͟͞░̍ͪ̍ͯ͗̆̿ͫ̃̃̆͒̌̓̏̑̚͟͏̲̘̜͎̯͔͉͖̦ͅ

D̷͚͈̙̠͖͊̓̅͛̈́̀ͅI̪̻͚̳͍̭̻̲͓͓͍̪̫̺͇̣ͣͯ̔͒ͧ͊͡ͅḘ̸̶̴̲̰̟͈ͧͭͤͮͪͨͮ́̽ͩͫ͊̅͂̕

~~~

It dwells inside you, eating you from the inside out. It is you, but at the same time, it is something else, something evil, living just within your own skin. It seeks to claw its way out, to drag you under and take your place. It's intentions are evil, its power beyond imagination. If you cannot contain it, the whole world may fall into incredible danger. Who are your allies though? Who wishes to help, and who wants to see it all burn?

More about the plot:
You and a few friends decided to sneak into an old abandoned mall, scoping out a location for a good party. However, shortly after entering, you are attacked, and knocked out by shadowy figures. When you finally awake again, you're at home, confused and unsure what happened. There are reports of mysterious and brutal murders that begin to pop up, first near that old mall, then around he city, seeming to follow after your steps. At the same time, you begin to suffer strange headaches, often blacking out and awaking to find time has passed without your knowledge. For example, one moment you are walking down the street, the next to find yourself eating dinner and midchew, unsure how you arrived at this point.

It seems your other friends are going through the same things, but all of you feel afraid to speak of it. But as the flashes grow worse, none can deny that they need help. However, how can you be sure who to trust? Will doctors or authorities believe you? What about the occult that claims to know more about your condition? All you know is that you feel your grip on your mind slipping, and if you cannot reclaim it soon, you might just lose yourself forever...

Rules:
-Obviously, please obey all site rules
-Characters should be college age, so between 18 and 25.
-Please distinguish between your character and the infection with different text styles. If you would like the messy text like I used in the introduction, check out this Zalgo text generator! (warning for strong language on the page)
-By nature, the "infected" version of your character is incredibly powerful. Strong, stealthy, cunning... However, they aren't impervious; a gun shot wound affect them just like any regular person. You character is not able to access these power on their own, also.
-I strongly recommend roleplayers be 18 years or older, due to strong language, graphic violence and potential for many adult things. Your inner demons don't play by anyone's rules, after all.
-d̘͇͡o̹̜̣ͅn͏̼̝͉̗̩ţ̸̰͖͇̥ ̜͚ģ̴̩̗̗̩̻̞͓̬͢é̞̗͘ͅt̘̮͚̦̫̩͖ ̸͍̱̼̘͎̪̙t̶҉̰̻̘̪̫̘ơ̺̳o̠̖̠̹̫̗͍ ̯͘͟͡c̢̗͍o̘͘͠m̷̛̥̤͝f̦͙̯ó̧̠̞̦̲̤͎r̞͕͕͘̕͠ţ̶͈͓͈͈̗̩̮a҉̨̹̥̲̘b̡҉̺͎ĺ͕̞͍̗͉̠e͚̬͇̩̪͉ ͈̯:̧̯̞̟͎͙)̨̛͖͔͔̬̞̬

To Join:

Please fill out this form. Remember to do your best on this, I'm more than willing to decline you if you ignore site policy and if you clearly don't take the time to flesh out your character. (Fair warning, character design is one of my favorite things)

Username:
Name:
Orientation: (sexual and/or romantic as you see fit)
Appearance: (If you want to use an image that isn't yours, remember to properly credit the artist. Please also fill in any details that can't be portrayed in the image.)
Personality:
Backstory: (Feel free to switch the order of Personality and Backstory if it helps you write, or even combine the two if it helps as well.)
Fears: (Any phobias, or just ordinary fears and anxieties)
Obsessions: (Anything they're crazy about, or anything they really like)
Family: (Mainly include any close relations)
Crushes/Relationships: (The characters start out as friends, so feel free to ask others if they want your characters to have a thing for each other)
T̷́҉́h̢̢͢è̴ ̷̨͟͠f̸̴͡͝a͟҉ç̶e̶̴̵͡͡ ̡͟i̴̵͝҉ń̸s̴̶̷͡͞í̴̶̴d͘è̛͞:҉͠ (just demonstrate how you will type as the infected version of your character)
Other:

Here's my character as an example:

Username: Evenir
Name: Meghan Loller
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: Meghan is tall and thin, the type most would expect to be a model. Her round, pink face has a splattering of freckles over the bridge of her nose, and large, hazel eyes. Naturally her hair is a red that boarders be blonde, but she keeps it died a deep, purplish maroon, which has a natural, slight curl to it and tends to hang around her midback with sideswept bangs. She's quite pale, but has no problem rocking it. Typically, she enjoys shirts that leave her midriff open, although her style is actually a bit on the punk or hipster side, enjoying blacks, greys, and lavenders, with the occasional deep or emerald green.
Personality: Although at first glance Meghan comes off as your typical aloof beauty, she's actually quite kind and smart. She has a deep love for animals and humans, and from a young age she knew she wanted to go into medicine when she grew up. However, don't think that she's too straight laced to have some good fun, she just manages her time well. Generally, she's extremely outgoing and extroverted, needing to have her time with other people or her mind starts to wander to uncomfortably dark places.
Backstory: As previously said, Meghan knew she wanted to be a healer since she was very young, and in high school she wanted to be a veterinarian. Most of her life has been uneventful, having two caring parents and no siblings, probably the most traumatic events she ever had was the death of her grandmother and the one time she got a B on her AP US History exam. She has always held herself to very high standards, and historically does not handle it well if she can't meet those standards. Luckily for others, she does not hold them to those same standards and actually typically makes friends with people who have harder times with school. Actually, she usually sells her tutoring skills to her friends, although she won't ever cheat for them.
Fears: Being completely alone (she lives with a roommate), failure
Obsessions: Grades, cute fluffy animals
Family: Mother, Father, Grandfather
Crushes/Relationships: None yet!
T̷́҉́h̢̢͢è̴ ̷̨͟͠f̸̴͡͝a͟҉ç̶e̶̴̵͡͡ ̡͟i̴̵͝҉ń̸s̴̶̷͡͞í̴̶̴d͘è̛͞:҉͠ i̶̧̛͝͞s͜҉̢͢ ̵ŕ͡į͡g̴͝h̶̡t͢͠͞ ̷͡b̴̕è̶̛n͢҉̕͠e̢҉̸̨͟a̴̛͝͡t҉̷҉h͘͘͞ ̷̵̶̕͡m̀͡͞y͡͝ ͢҉̶̵͢s̶̡͜͞ķ̴͠i̶͏̵̸̛n̡͠
Other: She was the one organizing the party they were planning.

Last edited:
Username: Lord Of Pain
Name: Henry Morisson
Orientation: straight
Appearance: Henry has a tall and unhealthily skinny body with pale skin, his hair is Coal black and messy looking with no sign of him ever using a comb. Additionally his eyes a hazel colored but usually wares maroon eye contacts and his eyes have black rings around them from lack of sleep. His outfit is usually different shades of Gray Tshirts that he wears under his black fur coat and with his black skinny jeans
Personality: Henry is kind, caring, Smart and sometimes when sleep deprived enough he is Weird, though he sits alone in the Dark when with people he doesn't know, has an interest in gore, is obsessed with video game and is one of those people who take "preparing for the apocalypse" too seriously.
He has been bleached out of sympathy since he never received it even when he needed them most
Backstory: Henry lived with his parents and sister for a big amount of time, when he was young he loved playing video games and even dreamed of starting his own gaming channel on YouTube, his parents would try to encourage him on playing sports instead like the one time they bought an aluminum baseball bat for him but he never bothered doing so, he'd spend half his allowance on survival items and base making items like med kits, razor wire, water containers and such.
At one point when he was in middle school he was coming back home in his sister's car when they had an accident where his sister died and he barely survived, his classmates didn't even show sympathy towards him when they heard the news and the bullies at school still bullied him.
This incident made him feel like a part of him broke inside but thanks to his friends he has managed to stay positive as much as possible
Fears: Being in Cars, his friends getting hurt, having his games taken away from him
Obsessions: video games and Apocalypse survival preparation
Family: Mother and Father
Crushes/Relationships: none at the moment
The face inside is right beneath my skin
Other: always last to any gathering because he avoids any means of transport other than walking or running

Last edited:
(( Let me know if you're uncomfortable with the details in the third paragraph regarding the mall party. I'm also assuming this roleplay takes place in the U.S. and during the summertime. Feel free to correct me if you disagree and add those clarifying details to the OP, if you may. ))

Username: Robbie Rotten, the master of disguise!

Name: Leymoon "Lulu" Rhydderch; Lulu is more of a personal nickname utilized by close family members and even closer friends. Most people who know her know the name, however, and she is always annoyed when they don't address her by her birth name.
Age: 19; attends community college starting this summer.
Appearance: Biracial; olive complexion complimenting flatter nose, fuller lips, and naturally curly, dark hair, though hers is more so wavy and always pulled away from her face. Lulu's prominent cheekbones, wide forehead, and angled eyebrows give her a sharp and forthright impression. Her style of dress is very contemporary, clearly influenced by the current trends.

Personality/Background: Leymoon is a young woman who takes herself and every aspect of herself incredibly seriously. She is assertive, self-assured, an organizer always on top on her responsibilities who is not used to control being wrenched away from her. Because of how crucial she believes her social life to be, however, Leymoon fights to not seem austere or unapproachable in any situation. It would be assumptive to call her a consistently kind person, as she oftentimes finds herself feeling contempt for and doubting even the people in her own friend groups, but it would be far too honest to reject these "looser links", as Leymoon sees them. In reality, though she appears refreshingly frank with her opinions, any perspectives of hers that may spark contingency with those she respects Leymoon keeps to herself, for her reputation is everything to her; her confidence breeds insecurity, in this respect.

A dedicated scholar, Leymoon is astute and meticulous, though also athletic. She ran track throughout high school and her integral role in the team, as well as her outgoing and presumably-friendly, easygoing nature was enough to imprint a mark on the memories of many of her schoolmates. Leymoon, going forward, sees only promise and achievement ahead of her and will not let anyone or anything prevent her from reaching the greatness she is convinced she deserves. Greatly passionate, she will unleash hell-like vehemence on people who wish to oppose her. She is an adamant believer in "an-eye-for-an-eye" mentality and will maintain a powerful grudge until her enemy either gives in or keels over from the often passive-aggressive and, honestly, sadistic onslaught. Leymoon can excuse any behavior if she has a reason to vilify the target.

Leymoon, of course, is prepared to excel past high school; she is more than ready for the transition. Instead she has invested the few remaining months before her first semester in eliminating all loose ends in her life. The goal is even plastered up on the wall in her bedroom at her parent's house. Leymoon wants to finally prune her relationships, remove the people she feels uncomfortable or dissatisfied with. The hardest decision was isolating herself from people like Henry and Meghan, good friends of hers at some point during sophomore year, but eventually the appreciation she had for the two has dwindled to the point where she can no longer consider them "close friends", and that prospect was so disheartening to Leymoon that she gave in to their idea to scour the abandoned mall. The catch, she asserted, would be the mall would double as the location of her going-away party to memorialize the time where she would depart for a university on the far end of the country. In actuality, the community college she plans on attending soon is hardly fifteen miles from her old high school, but neither Meghan nor Henry would know this.

T̫̠ͅͅh̩̩̗̠͉̻̙e̼r͈̪̥͍̱̼͚e̺̟͉͈̪ ͓a̰r̹̘̯e̪̬ ͍̰c͓̤e̹̭̳̤̜̭r̲̰͖͓͕̖t̞̬̬͈͓̩̲a̮i̙͈̭͍̬n͕͓̯̰̲̟ ͔t̺hi̲̫̝͇̲̺͎n̹̗g͎͕̫͈s͈̗̥̙̳ Le͎͕̩͓͉y͚̗̞̙m̝o͓̣͕͍o͉n̤̱̲̼̟͉ ̺̥r͎͙̰̮͈ͅe̻͉̥͇a̘͔̞l̘͉l̝̭̗̱̬y ̞̠̰͚ͅc̗̠̦̱a͕̠͚͔̝̥ṉ̘͈'̲͓͉̳̹̻̲t̝͓̫͕ ͔͉̲̞ͅb̙̫ri̯̫̹̥͚̱̜n̬̜̦͕̺͍g̲ h̦̠͔̝̪ͅe̖̪̫̻͕̱r̞̰̰̥s͙̞̫e͎l͎ͅf̟̻̟̟̱ ̦̜̮͎t̼̞͕̱o̰̺̘̰ ̲̜̰b͕e ̩̻̮̺̬̰h͖̹̙̱o̬͍n̰̲̱̲͖̣̫e͕͎̜̜s̖͚͎͙t̲ a͎̰̪b̫̫o̠̲̠u̩͇͓t̙̻̱,̣̜̻̪̞̰̤ ̹̬̰̹a͍̹̟f̦̣̠̞̩͔͍te̱͙̭͍̱r̭̺̬͓ ̩̱̘̺̝̲̹a̰͍̯̪ll̗̘͔.̳̩̹̼̗ͅ..̦̤͕̗ͅ ͍̲͖͇
͕̥ͅ

Fears: The obvious fears of irredeemable failure and a ruined reputation apply. She isn't easily frightened by things and tends to pragmatic in that regard, though ever since she broke her leg falling out a tree as a little girl, she has had a deep-rooted hatred of heights, to the point where amusement rides like Ferris wheels are legitimately nauseating.

Obsessions: In all honesty, herself, though she is equally protective of her family. On a more lighthearted note, she is, to quote her, "unhealthily obsessed" with some indie artist with the stage name "Misanthrope". She hardly understands the act either and coaxes her friends to "just go with it".

Family: Very close with more than her immediate family members, though she rarely hears of, nonetheless sees, her father's side of the family. Mr. Rhydderch is a Somalian refugee and stay-at-home father while his wife has retired from service in the navy and now works in advertising. Leymoon is sincerely appreciative of the sacrifices her parents have made and makes the most out of the rare family reunions, as her mother's parents are also foreign to the United States, living in Quebec instead.

(( And I did leave out the details on sexuality purposefully. I never give my characters explicit sexualities unless I feel it directly impacts their character. ))

That's all fine! And no worries about influence on the setting, I hadn't come up with a particular season yet or really any purpose for them besides just a bunch of college kids throwing a weekend rager (which, from my personal college experience, there rarely needs to be a reason for a party). As for sexuality I'm fine with that~ I included it more because for some it may affect certain situations and the actions of their "other half", therefore small plot points or interactions (eg, if the situation arises, Meghan or her demon may attempt to seduce both males and females to get what she/it wants, although as the author my smol ace heart couldn't actually handle anything much past that). I'm fine with it being unlisted though~

Username: Anchiale

Name: Sakiya Tsuki Sabishi

Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Sakiya could easily be mistaken for a jock, with noticeable hips and thin body. Her dark brown hair is always kept loose because she can't be bothered to tie it up or do something with it, reaching down to her hips and always kept behind her. Her eyes are a silker, lighter brown, that have made it easier to portray herself as both cold and innocent at the same time. While at school, she typically wears jeans and a solid color, round collar, short sleeved shirt at all times of the year, outside of school she wears a purple cloak with a gold rimming, that has pockets all over the inside that contains either herbs, condiments of some sort, or weapons. She stands at about 6'5.

Backstory and Personality:

She ran away from the Sabishi family due to serious parent abuse as a young toddler. She was beat by her drunk father, and her high mother cursed in front of her all the time until she left at the age of 6. The family even tried to have (insert s-x here) with her on multiple occasions. Her adoptive mother, Tara Layar found Sakiya on the rooftop on the building, and she was taken in. Tara's husband, whose name is undisclosed to even Sakiya, was the victim of a brutal murder that was never solved, with the only suspect a governmental figure. After Sakiya finished high school with college credits in several areas, Tara was overjoyed to find she had been offered a scholarship in a certain area for her intelligence. Two days after Sakiya left, Tara died with the numbers 666 scribbled all over the house. Due to this, she became a firm believer in supernatural beings, just not as them being scary or harmful. Only the ones that were insane did that, in her infinite wisdom. She was diagnosed with depression a day after Tara died that was supposedly so major her roommate was relocated and nobody found out of it other than the people responsible for the relocation and the doctor, so not even Sakiya fully understood what she was going through. Of course, she was very different with her newly acquired friends. She continued college with a slightly more joyful attitude after she was relocated and found friends and began picking up on her childhood hobbies again.

She then came to the conclusion she'd double major in alchemy and biology, so she could experiment and eventually find something that possibly led to the death of her adoptive parents. She has grown cold and towards most, suspicious of all but her closest friends, and even that changed since the mall. She is sarcastic and has become closed off to outside sources, and feels very guilty for all the murders occurring in and around town, that seem to trace to her. Easy to frighten, Sakiya carries a long wooden staff made of cherry wood for protection, and has knocked people unconscious by accident due to her jumpy nature. Getting anything less than 99 is traumatic for her, and in high school did AP in both Biology and Alchemy (advanced, of course) without anything less than a 95. That 96 she got forced her to take a break for a week, as when she went into class she had red eyes, a sniffly nose, and a pale face of disappointment in herself.

The mall incident sparked most of her previously small traits, as now if you can get her to say anything other than insults and a whack in the head you're probably dreaming. She sharpened her staff so that the top was carved into a dragons with sharp fangs in the mouth with a joint that makes the jaw function like that of a snake, and wired so that she can press a singular button and clamp the fangs onto items or people. She thinks she made that in her own self defense, though after doing it she isn't as sure. People have compared her to a ninja, as she's constantly on the run and very athletic, especially when collecting herbs for experiments, which all the subjects of were herself. She's put herself in some very dangerous situations, wondering if she was trying for the worst result possible.

Fears: Sakiya hates abuse of any sort or kind, and after her family it's made her sympathetic for thugs that were whipped as children to a bear that has a giant scar across his/her flank. Publicity is worse, and not because of common reasons, as since the mall incident she's realized her sudden blacking out and tried to stop it. She's scared she will hurt someone, or already has. And of course, she just has to be scared of spiders. That particular fear sprouted after running away.

Obsessions: Alchemic sciences, especially herbal. Anything supernatural is appealing to her as well.

Family: Sakiya is a orphan adopted by the Layar family, which is a family of only a widow who passed away shortly after Sakiya left home,

Crushes/Relationships: Sakiya has never had friends. Or so she wishes.

S̨̄̌̃̔͑̋̊̏̅̈́̀̋͋͑̊̌͆͏̛͔͎̞̙͚͈̹͍̦͓̘̮̣̘̺̝͎̦͢h͐̑͊̓͏͖͙͖̥͚̬̠͚̼͉̹̗͕̠͕͜͞e̛͈̱̥̬̭ͦ̋̅͒̔̽ͭ̐̊̍̔ͥ̐ͥ̓͂́ ̡̰̭͖̗̦͙̮̯̟͎͖̬̖̱̻̲̫͍̟ͬ̈̎ͯ͞͠k̵̵̴͓̬̭͖̖̺͔̰̯̙̳̤̹̞͒̿̏̿ͥ͐ͩ̌͗ͪ̿̿ͧ͂͌̎͐̚ͅͅņ̢̳̜͔̠͍ͤ̉͆͗͒̐̈o̵̳͙̤͇ͧͨ͋̾͋ͤ̑̋ͨͣ̿̀́ẅ̨̭̤͇̠͉́̉ͫͪͭ̍̒̍ͥ͐̀̾̈́͛̐́͜͡ṣ̴̨̡̝̘͇̫̪̗͚͍̔͌ͣ̋̉̔̑͋͗̂̐̚͢ͅ,̢̧̧͎̩̩͎̀͛̅̒̔ͪ̔̊ͨ͌͑ͤ̂ͨ̀́ ̡̙̥̤̹̯̞͓̬̞̻͕̞̜̖͔̦̩ͤ̒̒̒͊̚͝d̛͚̟͙̫̻̜͚̭͇̠̩̬͎͙̐ͫͬ̏̆̄͛͆̇ͩ͑͌͗ͬ̍̆̀̚̚o̵̶̶͓̻̟̱̥̗̹͉͉̮̪̤̦̭̩̝̥͋̀̄ͫ́̚̕͞ė̵͎̞̱̳͚͈͉̣͕̤̮̘̮̻̫̟̬̐ͤͦ͆̈́̾̄̃ͮ̓ͯ͆ͅs̵̵̙̮̹̣̩͔̦̗̤̞͍̣̮̈͋̓̐ͫ͐̎̽͠͞ņ̥͖̭͉̦̤̺̙͙̟̍ͧͥ̓̈́ͯ̊̿̿́͘͘͝'͖̜̺̜̥̦̣͙͚͍ͮͣ̈́̃ͨ̄ͭ͝t̝̬̬̯͕͎͓̳͙̜̜͍̗̬̥̋̅̈́͒̋̽̀̚̕͡ ̶̴̨̗̭̯̝̙͂̌́̍̓̿ͪ̾́̚͞s̶̬̹̦͎̺̲͈̬̺̭̫̭͔̺͎̜̘͖̠͋͗̔ͨ̀̑̓̋̎̐ͭ̈́ͣ͘͠ȟ̞̞̜̺̤̜͕̖̯̼̗͓͈͊ͮ̓̄̅̑̋́̉͟͢͠͠͝ẽ̵̘̲͉͍͗͋ͣͪ̏̓̎͒̂̃̂͋̆ͧ͞?̶̸̶̙̪̼̙͎̝͔̝̻̹̝̱͖͔̦͉̺ͤ̄̋͌̎͋́͜ ̶̗̣̤̤̗͔̘̹̬͕̺̠̗͍́ͮ͂̒ͭͮ̆͂ͪ̾̔͒ͫ͒̋̿ͪ̚͢͡Ě̛̘̗̣̻̫̬̹̣̹͎̬̐̾͡͠v̵̨̧̀͛ͯ̌̈҉̧̼͚̤̣̤͈͓͓̯̥͖e̶̴̫̣͖͖͎̻̜̥̳͔̝̟̟͛͗̿̓͊̈́̅͐ͮ̉̄̄́͞ņ̷̴͕͚̠̩̬̭͍̪̞̥͓̙͒͊ͭ̔̍̕͝ ̙͎̥̠͖̤̤̬̥̥̘̲̪̝̹̹͔̦͌͂̌ͦ̏ͥ͗ͪͨ̏̊́̚̚̚͞i̓̒͊̒̐ͩ͏̢͇̗̼͔f̵̢͖̣̖͓̺͓̺͙̭̰͔̰ͪ̅̿̀ͣ̑ͪ̉̏̅ͪ̃̽ͪͮ̓̚̚͢ ̹̭͉̻̰͆̾̾̽̆̈̍̃̀ͅş̸͎͚̲̻̦͔͈ͪ̒͗̈̐ͧ̄̐ͬ͑̑ͣͭ́͝h̸̡̛̻̗͙̠͈͙̦ͦ̓̋͂̓̌ͦ́ȇͦ̌ͬ́͢͠͏̫̤̜̩͕̩̀ ͗̆͐ͥ̽̉ͫͣ͒ͦ̃̐̀̓̀͢͏͕̗̪͈̘̻̜̺̪̭̼͜d̴̸͒ͫ̐͋̾̉̈́̒̊ͭͥ͑͊͝҉͈̮͇͖̯̭ơ̡̝̝̬̮͙̟̙̗͚ͥ̂̅ͪ̑̈̕͠ͅe̛̺͍͕͇ͩ̃̾ͤ̅͠͡s̢͚̙̗̼̟͎̠̬̦̦̟̪̅͊̐ͪ́͜ͅn͋̆̀̃̂͛҉̴̵̧̳̰̲̘̙̭͙̳͕̞'̶̷̧̈́̊̆͌̓ͧ̏ͫͮ͆ͮ̈́̍̋̉̐ͫ͐̓҉͔͍̹̦͍̬̹̜͎̳̯t̵̨̨̛͙̗͉̺̖̜́̈ͦ͋ͥ͐ͯ͋̀̔̂,̛̖͚͕̙̺͚͓̠̬͚̳͉͕͈̰̙̗̙̗͗̑̏̄͂͒̓ͭ͊͋ ̡͐̉̓͐̊ͨ̃̈́̌́͊̎͋̂̆̏̚҉̶̟̤̗͘ş̻̙̫͔͙̗͕̹̝͔̫̯̖̺̮͖̠̥̐ͬͮ̑ͦͪͤ̕ͅơ̧̧̮̙̦̦͖͙̯̠̱͕̫̙͚̰̦͋̈̀̇ͤ̾̓̎̑̌̅́ͪ́m̴̵͉̣̩̤̺̗̰͕̬͖͔͓̰̪̝̩̻̤̦͆̅̋͗͊̑̄̅̇̇̾̈́ͩ̈̓̈̾ͯ͜ḙ̴̻͎̗̰̟̣͙̹̱͇͙̥̲̝͎ͯ̎ͮͬ̿͑̀̑͊ͧͭͮẗ̶̛̛̠̰͎̪͚̝̖̞̬̻͍̫̗ͮ̃̑́̑ͣͬͮͭͧ͊͐͆͛ͩ̃ͧ̕ḥ̸̶̢̱͍̱̳͖̳͖̠̙̪̝̉ͧ͆͊͆ͧͥ̕͠i̷̢̩͓̰͍̯͚̩̽̆̈ͬ̍̍̒̄͛̌ͮ͒̀̚͘ñ̸̢̲̻̖̠͇͍͍̪̤͚͎̟͓̣̌͆ͦ͟͝g̵̛̝̺͉̖̲͚̰̠̲͔̦̟͍̩̞ͩͩ̐̓̔ͯ̾̎́͗̒̓ ̸̧̼͍̰͔͈̳̠̹̥̬͔̻͈͚͚̦͛̆͒̌̓̍ͥͮ̎ͬͪ̏̃ͭ́ͅā̢̡̬̪̥̯̲̫͓̉̓ͫͧ͊͋̈̔̊ͣͨͫ̈́̃͒̀t̴̹̤̘̺̳̣̻̙͈͙ͯ̋̆̔ͬͪͩ̓̅ͩ̾ͦͩ̾͞ ̢̭̬̦̻̖̙͈̤̟̩̘͔̲̼͌ͩͧͯͫ͊́̒͘ͅͅt̸̛̳̰͙͙͈̰͍̭̪̩͎̙̞̾̐͂̐̌͛̆ͦ͂ͩ̊̊ͣͧ̇̓̀̚h̛͚̟̞̜̻̹̺̼̗͚̰̳͗̈́ͩ̄̑ͪͨͥ̑ͨ̔̆̇͊̓̉͋͂͝ė̵ͨ̑ͨͤͪ͋̂̅ͦ̿̽̊ͪ̚͏̵͎͙̥̯̞̳̗͘ ̧̱̣̺̪̇͒͌ͩ̊̊̎̈̅̚̚͜b͒ͬ̆̄̓̄ͩ̈̾͛̊͐̎͗ͧ̇ͥ́́҉͕̝̖̰̭̤͔͎͚͖̪̰̱͟͠ą̠̦̲̭̭̼͙͉̿ͪ̎̈́ͫ͊ͦ̈̈́̔ͩ̽̈́ͮ̀͂ͣ͘͜c̴̨̼̤̝̜͓͓̼̈́ͭͫ̋̑ͩ̔̓ͫ̈ͮ͒̒ͨ̀̂̆̚͡͝͠k̶̢̨̪̥͚̝͓̻͓̞̣̣̘̎̋̎̍̒̒̄̏͊̓͌̽̽̽ͨ̑͘ ̶͉̣̰̫̰̩̱̮̫̼͚̗͛̔̃͗̊̈̈̈́ͨ̇̇ͭͮ̚͡o̵̸̡̲̣͔̮̩̫̞̮͔̰̣̺̭͉͕̬͔̹͉̒̇̓ͮ͋̒̃̆͆ͦ͗̋ͩ͛͐ͨ͒̚f̷̶̢̤̯̞͕͎̱̹̺͉̯̔ͥ͑̉̋̈́͗̃ͮͪͭ̉ͨ̀ͬ̎̀ ̨̨̘̝̫͚͎̪͙̦̲̲̉̐̓͌͆͋͆̉̍̾ͥͬ̆͘ͅh̡͍̹̼̬͈̼̥̙͙̠̙̭̽̐̉͢͡e̛̻̺͇͓̩̜̞̼̙̭̣̩ͤͫͯͦ̎ͬ̉̆̚͘͘ŗ͓̱͚͈̬̰͇̻̠̘̿ͯ͛̎͡͠͞ ̧͉͓͚͈͔̭̜̬͚̝̱̏ͧͨ̉̈́̄̄ͪͩ͟ͅh͎̳̥̗̫̻͓̰͇̥̦ͩͯ͐̽̇̌̓ͫ̎͋͂͌̄͠͝eͫ̀̓̔ͬ̍ͩ̍ͮ͑͒͗̊̚͞҉̗̙̦̖̦̳̬̪ä̧̗̱͈͚̲͉̤́̾ͨ͋̀͘d̴̛̞̙̝͚̪͑͛̃̓͒̅̓̍͟ ̷̶̨̤̟̝̝͓̼̰̘̝̪͉̖͆̇̿̅̇̀͝t̏̐̍͌ͫͧ̀ͨ҉̴̨̛̮͉̰̰̞̖͇̝̤h̷̨̟̻̪͎̳̪͋ͮͣ̌̍̑̎͑ͭ̏ͯͥ͐ͯ͋̀̌̒͘͟ḯ̛͖͕̞̮̫̥̪͓̝͖͗͑̅̓ͤͯ̐̈ͪͦ͡n̡̧̲̣̜̜͕̻̟̜̲̂̏ͧ̌̂̋͘ͅͅk̵̢̰͖͓͓̺̯͆ͭ̅̎̏ͣ̄̐̔̉̓͆͂̌͐ͣͪ͆́͘͡s̨̨̧͔͙̯̪͚͈͍̩̬̘̥͈̘̻̮̦̝̤̅̅̍̅͛̑͂͗͌́ͅ
͙̠̠͓̪̤̞̐̍͊̂̄̕s̨̪̯̥̳̯̩͇̗̺͓̬͖͓̭̣̗͆ͫͤ̋́̊̀ͭ̅ͭ̑͐ͤ͟o͓̗̳̖͓̟͚̠̺͈͙̤͔̥̹̰̰͂̀̆͐̃̂̌͂ͬ͆̆́͠.̮̪̪̺̫̂͆͌ͦ͟͢͡ͅ ̸̵̨̙̣̭̲̞̫̮͓͍̝͖̱ͪͤ̽̾̽͐͑ͭ̚͟ͅA̢̛͕͙̼̰̦͈̯̰̝͎̙̭͉ͦ͑͒͗͂ͬ̈́̚n̸̨͎̟̟̳̲͎̫̼͕̗̺͌ͬ̊̆͡d̨̛̫̳̖͚͍͕͚͙̪͙̪̗̜̞͈̙̪̣ͥ̈́͋̔͊ͤ́͠͡ ̛ͭ̓̐͊ͤͪ̀ͩ͑ͮ̅̆̐͑ͮͭ̎ͥ̚͢͏̸̛̮̲̬͓̳̹̥̲̻͙͓̲̬͙̥͍̤̙w̨̜͚̖̲̤͎̫̲̻̻̥̜̆̾̍̍̓̓͠ͅͅͅh̹̲̱̟̥̰̬̯̖̻̦̹ͦ̂ͦ̋̆̈́͋̃ͭ̐̀̚͟ẹ̵̷̴̢̤̝̠̣͉͉̟͖͚͍͉̿͊͑ͦ͑̒̑̀͠ǹ͚͇̣̯̥̭̹̮̫͎̠̭̰̝́̃̅̄̊̋̇͗ͣͯ̔ͮ̑ͦ́͠ͅ ͬ̑̍̂̈́ͥ̏̃̇̿̎͋͑̽ͣ̔͛͝͡͏̧̯̗̖̘͕͉̪̠̞̩͕̙ͅş̥̳̦̮̻̻̮̰̘͈̳͙̮͇͇̱͌̍̎͌͛̑̐͗́͂̇̕͝ḩ̜̥̱̘̥ͭ̈́̓̈́͗͛̕͟ȩ̛̭̠̞̠̺̟͈͓͔͖͎͔̩̰͖̲͙̰̇̊͂̈͌̏ͪ̑̈ͯͬͪ̅͗̆ͤ͠ ̜̜̙̙̫̯̲͉̰̯̤̰̩̆ͩ̊̿̐̃͒ͭͦ̒̍̚̚̚̕f̶̌ͥ͐͒ͬ̀́̒͛ͤ̿̾ͥ̃̌́҉̪͓͚̖͕̭̠̀͠ͅi̽ͯͫ̇̉̋̚҉̧̟͓̜̜̤̦̀̕g̸̛̛̦̮͕̯̺͕̦͙̞ͪ̈́̉̄ͭ̄͋ͤ̅́͝u̢̺̭̥̦͓̯̣͊ͦͭͧ́́̃ͩͦͭͧ̌ͧ̂̔̔ͅr̷̢͔̜͈̫͉̯̀̿̌͒ͪ̐͗ͨ̐ͮͦͨ̚e͑́ͪ̎͟҉͓͇̗̠͉͕̼͎̦s̸̷̡̯͓͚̲̱ͥͩ͗ͪͭ͂̓͞͝ ̷̨̦̩͓͔͎̬̩ͣ̈́̆̓̃ͥ̄̄̀͐͆́͟i̷̻̘̪̳̥̝̲͎͔̜̽̂ͯ͊̿̃̿̏̍͞͞ͅt̡̫͎̹̣̰̥̰̘̖̞̰͉͕͔̦̓ͩͪͤͤͫͩ̿͆ͩ̂ͧͥ͢͝ ̸̧̺̝͔͖̯̱̱̪͍̯͉̲͒̌̅̉̉̋̔ͨ̀͗̓̆̿̂͑͢͟o͇̳͈̫̹͇̩͓͎̳̥͓͔̜̺̓ͥͩ͂̾͂͞u̢̡̨̮̩̞̩͋̅ͨ͂ț̴̛̻̺̬̲̼͈͖͔͕̾̑͆̆ͤͫ͌͗̊͊̌̚ͅ,̸ͮ͊ͫͥ̒҉̲̝͔͖͚̟͓̮̬͔̻̝͓̰̩̙̞̥͢͝ ̢̑̈̊̌̀͂̈̀̆ͧ͊͛̄ͤ̐҉̨̳̹̯̤̠̮s̸̡̛͓͈̩̼͍͈̞͈̮̲͚̯̋ͭ̇̐ͯ̌̆̅̎ͩ͟ͅh̗̫̻̲̞̮̭̜͕͇̣͇̙̿͗̌̓͛͋ͦ͘͘̕e̛͈̳̬͓͓̱͙̥͇̗̘̥͍̓̓̅̑͒̃ͭ͑ͥͧͤͮͣͣ͒̀̚̚ ̧̼͓̘͈͚̗͂̓́̌ͩ̽ͭͥͤ̆́̓̋͠w̏ͥ͊̈̅̅̏҉͏͏͓̻̯͇̖̮î̧̱̱̼͉͓̥̪̱͉̫̠͎̪̍ͣ̍́ͧ̎ͩ̃̄̇̓͛̒͗̕͘͡l̨̨̹̳̟͚̣͎̘͎̞͕̪̭̺͙ͬ̿̇́ͮ̔̈ͨͤͩ̃̊ͭ̂́ͅl̴͍̻̺͖̦̥̲ͮ͒̍ͨͫ͋̒̌͛ͯ̿̍́̚͝ ̨͖͓̠͍͚̬͕͎̖͕̜̦̠̖̰̭́ͪ̅͢͟͜͞ȧ̠͖̜͙̳ͭ̊̐̆̇̊̐ͥ̿͊͗̆ͪ̑ͮ̈́̕͟l̶̷̛̼͙̫̱̬̲͂̒̃̈ͨ̄̌ͪͣ̚͝r̷̢̮̠̺̬̥̘͙̞͎̭̺̭̪͔ͦ̿̒ͫ͂ͬ̌̊̍̐ͅe̡̘͔̞̦̤ͦ͛̊̀͋̊͜͡a͉͎͎͔͕̤͈̲͙̯̖͕͚̪̱̓ͥͥ̔̂̌̆̑̏ͣ̊͟͠d̴̎̏ͬ̄̈̈́ͩ̓̍ͥ͊ͬͩͤ̄ͯ͜͝͏͙̫̣̫͈̪̮͈͖̹̘͕͜ͅŷ̡͍̩͍͖̠͐ͭ̇̅ͮͩ̏͑̇ͩ͋̋́̚̕͘ ̵̅͗̌ͫͫ̒͆̅̏ͦͥͨͤ̐̇̎̚̚͏̳̥̲͙̘͞b̸̸̨̜̘͚̺̟͖̹͈̗͇͍̳ͩ̉͌̌̓̍̐̆̂͊͌̍̌̔ͅe̴͉̘̰̞͚̭͉̪̘̠̯̤̜̻̻̅͛͆͋̿̉̿̐̓̒͗ͤ̇̚͠ ̴̡̛̻͕͖̬͇̲͖̳͉̘̝̮̱̹͉̈͂̆́ͬ̈́́͑͛̍̉̂ͪ̋ͯ̆ͨ͘͞D̸͎̪̮̼̯͓̩̜͇͍͉͍̬̱̠͙̗͕̂ͥ̈́̎̄͛ͫͬ̅͗̓͊͑̚͘͢͞͞Ê͒̓̿̽̂̄ͨͨ̔ͬ͢͠͡҉͍̟͉̟̦̻͔̣̮̱͚̣̭͠ͅA̛͗ͧ̔ͤ̂͌͊ͥ̈́ͪ͏̫͓̰̦͝D̵̤̫̰̤͉̰͊́ͩ͋ͥ̂̋̋͑̊́͢͞͠͠.̡̥̱̠̭͔͍̺̩ͪ̂̋ͥ̎̏ͤ͌͐͗͛ͫ̐̓͢
̶̬̼͉̖̣̳̗̼͍̠̬̹̥̥͇͇͊ͯ̒́ͦ͗ͅ
̴͂̾̐̓̊ͮ͒̉͊̏̌̃̈́͑͂҉̡̭̥̲̹̠͉͞C̵̡͔̘͎̝̘̭̞̱͕̭̹͖͙̤͎̝̮̾́ͦ͗͆͋͒̅ͯ͗ͣ̐̚͞á͊͐̿̂̉́̐ͪ͡҉͇̪̯͉̘̝̟̯͙̺͔͈̥̞̪̞̱̠͕n̵̸̨̤̳̟̖̙̙̘̬̎͑̐̈̿ͣ̏̐͑̎ͧ'̸̌́̆͆ͥͮ͐̓̑̐̽ͥ̈́ͦͦ͒ͨ̀̆҉̪͇̻t̨͍̮̭̣͖̼̖̲͇͒͊͗ͥ͋̉͟͜ ̢̢̜͓͉̻̙̞̗̦͎͓͖̹̐͑̂̌y̷̴̛̖̖̺̘͖̔̀ͪ͐̍ͪ̂̊̓́͗ȏ̢̊͗̉̌ͨͧ̊ͬ͊ͫ̑ͨ҉̻̖̬̰̰̮̣̩͈͖͙̼͞ú̴̡͈̱͎̱͙̤̱̙̟̪͓̰̠͔̦̝̟̻̟ͭͫͤͫ̊̀̈̂ͯͪ̄ ̶̢͖͍̫̰̖̹͖͈͓͔̳̾ͭ̊ͣ́̏̑͗̾̽ͭ͘h̷̸̶͍̺͍̬̖̩̠̞̹̯̅̌̃͂͑ͧͬ̈͟e̡̻̩͖͖͈̺̖̖̩̮̥͓͉̮̹̥̊̏̑̇̈ͦ̂́a̶̶̧̩̟̱̖̪͖̣͓̲̺̰̙̯̣̻̍̽͒ͫͣ̔̍̈́̑̋ͦ̊̾ͤ̅͊̈̀̚͠ͅr̨͇͖̖̣̳̹̬̼̟̂̍͛͂̀̏͒̃̒ͮ̑̋̽̈́̂ͦ̀ ̵̷̬̞̳͇͇̗̦ͤͤ̽̎̄̆͒͗͗̓͋̕͞m̡̧̛̟̦̳̹͈̝̜̙̥̰ͣͣ̀͋͟͝e̸ͬ̏́ͭͥͯ̎̆͊̈̉̏̊̚͜҉̨̯̪̲̭̪͓̙̬̬̮̠̯̫,̶̸̵͍͚̮̫͉̯͇̹̦̦̗͓͕ͦ̉̐̄̈ͬͭͥ͋̍̿ͩͦ̍̀̌̊͢ ̧̛̪̬̲̳̹̱̯̤̹̲̠̟̹͉̰̀̓̃̂͜͞S̨̼͙̩̳̝͖̯̠̤͕̙̻͖̤̮̠̬̬̽̈̿̑͆̄̓͊͆͗ͭ́̕ḁ̸͓̖̯͉͉͔͙̺͛ͥ͆̏̎ķ̷̭̦̤͓͎̩̥̯̩͉͎̫̋͒̑̿ͩ̎̓̆̇̀̚͟͠ͅi̴̦̣͖̪͕̪͔̍̓ͤ͐̓̄ͩ̂̿ͬ̾̍̀y̸̶̢̫̪̫̯̬̼̼̦̘̤ͤͦ͒͂ͯ́ͦ͛ͪ̈́͋͛̓̄̀̚͡a̴̦̱͖̪͉̳̤̣̥̲͗ͯ̃ͧ̔͡?̡̰̤̯̝̗̪̍̋͒͆̉̂͊̄́͠͝ ̢̛̠̠͈̰̗̥̱̳ͫ̒̋ͤȊ̴͕̼̯̳̦͇̼̞̘͎̰͙̟̐̈̓ͯ̎'̢̻̩͈̃̏ͫ̓̔̐ͯ̓͋̾ͭ̉͋ͤ̑̅͒̅vͤͧ̓͊̉ͯ͌̔̈̋̍͒̚͜͟҉̗͈̹̘̫͇͓̰͇̜͓̹͇̟̱̕͡ͅę̷̢͈̮͉̲̗̗̩̪̈̓̋̇ͥ͐͒͛ͨ̎̓̉̏́͢ ̗̠̯͂͆͒̋ͣ̅ͭ̈́ͦ̄̔ͮ̇͆̒̾̍͠͡͝äͤ́̑̃ͫ͏̴̨͏̶͙̪͙̻͎̥̤l̈́̔ͫ̐̄̎̌̅͌̾ͬ҉̻̠̼͇̹̥̹̳͓̙̕wͬ͂ͯ̓͗ͩ̿̌ͤ͂̿̈́̆̀̄̓͟͏̢̹̝̪̹̬͎͇̙̮͉̩͕̙̥̥a̵̺̥͔͍̝̯̼͈͚̺̙͗̉͆̽͌̕y̴̸̨̠̠͎͉̦̫̝͇̜͚̲͙̞̺̹ͬ̂ͭͥ̈̃ͮ͂̍̏̉͑͢s̶̛͕͎͇͔̣̫̩̝̞̣̼ͬ͐ͫͣ̒̋̇͆̔͊ͤ̽ͩ̌̇͟ͅ ̸̏̆͗̏̅ͧ͒̑̆͏̛͓͍͉͙̠͇̯ͅbͯ̆̌͛҉̵̳͍̬̗͖̖̹̙͇̕e͐̅͊̇̂͗̀ͬͭ̽ͥ͏͚͓̪̲̀e̛͚͍̮̫ͯͪ̍ͭͧ̓̆ͮ̾͌̏͑͋̊̇ͩ̃͟͝ṅ̷̛̗͎̭̦̳͓̱͍̮̬̳̝̟̹̦͒ͩͤ̂͒̾͠ ̴̸̦̜̥̤ͥ̾̐ͥ̍͊͐ͬͤͫͯͭͧ́́̂ͬ̾̃͜͝͞h̨̪̬̯̘̤̬ͬ̍͒̑ͫ̾͊̆̈̀͊ͪͭ̋ė̹͕̼̪͚̺͉̗̙̝͉̭̮̳̥͍̌ͯ͒̆̊̑̍̒͘͜r̆̄̐̌͌̏̂͊ͫ̇ͣ̅͐̽͋̂̄̚҉҉̸̪̟͚̤͘͜ḙ̶͇̖͖̞̤̖̺̻̪̺͖͉͔̞̒̔̇̑ͧ̔̑͐̔̃́̎͆̂̄͌̀̚̕,ͫͬͮ̈́̏ͤͮ̀̈ͩ̌ͫ͋҉̧҉̰̟͖̤̠̭͉̰̙̪̱̤̬̥̤̮ ́̃͗ͨͥ̏̾͂͗͐̇́͊̐͗͏͠͏͓̟̩̲̬̩̭̻̻̰̼̲̰̮ͅS̡ͩͯ̍̑̑̾ͧͣ́̌̏͟͏̙̫̭̪̼͎̬̟͖̼̗̻̜̝̱͈̣̟a̴̦̝̟̭̘̤͉̠͖͒ͣ͋ͦ̽̏ͥ͘̕͟͝ǩ̷ͨ͗ͪͭ̏̇͏̷̀҉̘̮̗̖̣̹̳̩̗̯̰̱̟͖͕̙̱į̨̛̞̻̗͔̼͉͚̩̭̝̱̄̎̏̾͌͛̀̂̒̆̍̿̒̅̓ͫͩ̏̇́͟y̶̷̜̗͇̲̮̝̼̭̠̼̪̮̞̥ͬͫͣ̓͐͋̈ͫ͆ͮ͠ą̵̨͉͍̺̳̘̜̟͕̹̪͉ͨͧ͊̓̔ͫ͛͛ͫ͂ͧ̑͂͝.̠͓͓͓͔̭̜̖̘͕̖̥͑ͤͤͣ͘̕ ͉͖͍̙̮̘̫̗̟̘͚̠̯͉̫̤͓ͩͪ͗ͪ̀ͭ̒͌ͮ̄̂̋ͯ̌ͪ͌̀Ç̶̷͚͖͓͖̘͎̥̪̜͔͓̰͚͎̯͗ͮ͗́a̸̴̢̻̰͈̟̼̬̰̞̲̟͉̜͂ͧ͐̂ͦ̉ͯͨ͋̀͞n̦̘͇̙̫̮̘̝͇̥̾̾̔͑ͬͧͣ̽̑ͪ͑̽͜͜'̆̊̍͏͕͓̯̰̥̟̮̼̣̹̥̕ͅͅt͐ͦͤ̍ͤ͒̓̂ͧ̊ͫ̉͛͋̄̔̚͏̷̵̢̥̣̠̼͎̦̹̼͕͜ͅ ̴ͦ̆ͮ̐͏̻̗͉̦̱̻̗̥͔̤̭͈y̛̤̜͇̤͍͐͆ͨ̒ͫͪ̂̈ͬ̎̀͘͟ọ̶̧̝͔̦̠̔ͪͥ̈͞͠ų̴̱̻̭̙͊̒ͯ̍ͬͣ́͡ ͪ̉ͩ̓ͧ͛̆̈́̈́̓͂ͧ͆̈́ͭ͑͏̛̣͔̱̟̰͡s̵̱͉̲̤͎̣̟͇̲̰̝̻͍͔̦̖͕̑͂ͯ̑́ȇ̛̛͖̯̳̦̯̻̉ͥ͊̀͡͝e̻͍͈͕͙ͥ͑ͣ͂ͪͨͯ͑ͣ̓ͯ́͞ ̶̨͖̹̖͙͔͍̙̿ͯͪͩ̀͆ͯͧ̾ͬ̓̌ţ̻̰͈̮͙̟͚͍̙̑͗̾͗̆́̀͡h̋͛͌̓̏̔ͤ̃̌̅҉̷̩̭̣͉̦̹̹͈͇͔̺̤̱̖̬aͮ͆͂͝҉͙̰͈͖̙̲͓̻̲̝̗̝̣t̲̦̥̤̘͓̠̯̰ͦ̂̌͑̌̃̍͆̆̀͐̂̈̋̓̓̚͘͠ ̴̟͉̳̗͔̼̩͔̟͔̘̪̉ͣ̓̍̂̾̆ͥ̆ͩ̀̚̕ͅy̶̡̨̠͖̩͙͐̐̽̉͢o̵̶͙̭̲̗̗̬͙̯̗̘̊͊̆ͦ͆̑̆ͫ̀͠ͅū̖̟̙̪̹̹̬̣̱͔͎͙̘̯͉̰͉̪̦ͮ̿͐ͬ͌̕ ̷̵̨̘̘͇̞̤̤̣̳̰̳̘̃̎̏́̚̚͜ẅ̉ͦ̀̍͗͛̒̏͏̨́͘҉͎̮̳̩͚͖̫͇̝̟̬̮̻̩̖̜e̢̨̟̹̞̺̖ͤ̎͂ͬ̾͢r̡̦̤͙̬͍̫͙͓͐ͩͦͣ͆̿ͭ̔̾̉̉ͭ̚͢͝͡e̴̢̩̣͙̗͍̞͖̘͍̥̹͖͚̯͙̺͌̌͌̽̾͛ͦͭ̔̑ͩ͐̏̊ͥͥͥ̉̿ͅ ͂̓̾̑̐ͧ͛͏̨̻̙͇͓̪̰̙̦̘̩͈̮͎ͅn̙̳̱̙͉͎̙͉̿̑̅̽̌ͦͫ̋̀̐̐͑ͩ́ȩ̵͔̩̰̫̳̥̯͆̆ͪ̊̔̾̿̑͌̓̔͛͘͟ͅv̨ͣ̑̏̾ͨ͋̽̋̾̐ͭͨ̒͒͟͏̨̡̜̗̞͔̗̪̦͍̪̺̬̬̘̦ͅe̵̜̰̙̳͚̦̼̬̊̆ͣͤ̓ͤ̍ͫ̋̽̈́́ͅŗ̧̱̼̘̼͍̝̞̇ͧͥͬ̀͢͞ ̳̥̹̗̖̹̀̔̈́ͩͬͦ̽ͯ͂͒̋ͬ̄̒̌ͪ́͝͝m̴̫̤̱͖͔͎͚̫̗̗̹̜͎̝̖̬̖̩̞̅͑ͨ̅ͪ͠e̸͕̻̲̗̹͎̬̱̼͓̯̣̣͖̹̲̎ͯ̌̆̃̌ͣ̀̓ͥ̎͐ͯͧ͆ậ̶̸̷̫͇̬̖̯̺͔̖̤͕̦͖̭̦͚̿̍̑͂̾ͮ̅͝ṉ̷͍̘̰̩͓͖̘͎̩͇̼̯̱͇̯̺̹̬̈́ͬͨ̃ͦͩͣͣ̋͂́̏̐͌̒͆͗̅͜͡t̴ͭͩ̀́̀̍̃̋̿̌́̕҉̮͙͖̮ ̶͎̠͔̦̞̦̠͓͈̻̫͈ͨͩͥ̆̅͆ͣͯ̓̓̚͝t̤͚̮͔̜̘̘͈͔̼͑ͫͨͬ͞ȏ̴ͭ͊̈́ͧ̎͒̄̊̾҉͙̯̰̖̩̣̗̻̮͖ ̸̯̯͎̺̳̫͈̤̙̦̞̥̣͙̽̅̾̓͒̿̋̑̈́̏́ͦ͒ͥ̀͢ļ̴̄̏͐̇ͣ͊͒ͦ̈́̒̏̀ͭ͆͝͏͈̦̗͎͚͈͇̻͈͜į̟͓͔̰̤͔̞̲̘͉̙̩̣̩̪͍̜͍̆̇ͦ͂́͘v̶̦͔̦̼̝̍͊̉ͭ̔̈́̉͘ḙ̛̰͚͓̙̻̖̤͔̻͖̖̮̗̱̙̱̠̊̓ͭ̃̅̊̈̃̆͢͝͞?̷̍͂́ͪ͊͋̉́́҉͚̯̙̫
Y̨͓̥̤o̴̵̼̜̲̣u̧̙̜͙͜ ̳͈͉w̝̭͢͝i̡̭̖̣ĺ̥̺̺͈̘͢͜ĺ̨̺͈̳ ̩͈̲͖̘̱l̲͙̥͞e̵͓̗̠͙̰̝͝à̡̛̲̺̭̻͎̠̞r̞̰͚n̛̞͈̘̳̦̳̫,̳̺̜̹̫͈̲ ͍͖̲̩͞ͅS̯͇̥̞̰̹̱͠ą̜͎͖̤̻̘͠k̵̙̙̬̝͕̬̕i̶̜̥̦̱͚͖̘y̸̮̹̖̖͡a̶͎̦͝.̫̠͔̮̣ ̶̧̳̟͠A̟̼͙͢͠ͅn̸͈̭̥̯̥͇̻̭ͅd̢̮̩̟̝͍̻͘ ͓́I̗'̮̰ļ͙̩̼̫̯͇͝ḽ̰̰̳͖ ̹͚͎b̶̜̰̫̪͍e̴̗̪̬̹͓̤͉̠̤͠ ̮͎͈̝͘t҉̧̳̻̬̭͖͎h̛̺̭͔e͈͔̣͚̻̣͝͠ͅr̳͚e͖̺̝̰̪ ̴̜̺̝̭͞ư̺̠̜̗ͅn̰̜̕t̸͖̥͈͔͝i͏̭̝͍͙͔͜l͍̗̺̬̘̠͟ ̶̹̺̖y̸͖͜o̙͖͔̪̘̤͠ͅu̴̲̹̟͞ͅ ̺͍̞̗̤̩͘̕d̡̡͍̝͎̬̝̪̭o̖͈̳̬̥̹̱̞͢.̢̳̫͎̹̙̻́ ̢͎̫͖̙͕͍̭͓͝I̦̱͟'̶̡̖͙̪̹͚̪͉͍͜l̹̘̭͇͙̣̘l̞̥̝̰̗̭̲ ̡̻̞̞͉͘ͅa̙̪̯͙̤̝l̰͕̠̳͓̹͇w͇̹̬̺͖̩a̧̟̙̞̯̼̜͇y̝̥͕̮̗̠͘͘s̳͉̭͉̙̕͡ ̬̩̕͢͢b̡̮͈e͟҉͚̯͓ ̸ͅh̴̵͙̰e̸̷̛̱͉̺ͅr̦͉̝̘͝ę͍͓͇ͅ.̧̤̦̬͎̣̦̹̠̀ͅ.̡̮̥̳̖͇͇̖.̡͚̀a̟̫̕l̢̤̭̣͎w̦̩͉̹̭̙̲̕͢a̢̰̱̹̙͕͖ͅỳ҉͇̻s̹̜̣͍͔.̱̣̮̭̫̺͙́͝.̶̛̻̯̤̞̹̤͝.̸̸̭͓

Some clean Zalgo translators include this. Red just means special emphasis to certain words.

Other: I am not quite yet 18 and rather unknowing about...things. Sorry if I ask you for assistance on subjects. I tend to overdo posts to the point where they make no sense, so notify me if I do that. And no, Sakiya doesn't know magic. Just alchemy. She does understand modern concepts and technology, but prefers not to use them since she never used one her entire childhood.

(EDIT: I forgot appearance...wow me.)

Last edited: