• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Carmen's Item Trade UPDATED July 29, 2008

I've never done this before so here goes. ;) I (still) need items! Back Again ^^

What I have:
All of the starters, including Totodiles with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch
Vulpix with Energy Ball
Budew with Extrasensory
Riolu with Blaze Kick/Sky Uppercut/Shadow Claw (If you want any other moves bred onto it just let me know and I'll see what I can do)
Riolu with Modest nature
Skorupi with Night Slash
Lotad with Leech Seed and Rain Dish
Eevee with Wish
Spritomb
Absol
I also have the version exclusives:
Skunky
Glameow
Shieldon
Cranidos

I have Modest, Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Adamant, Careful and now Impish natured Dittos so I can breed for those natures on request. I can also do nature requests for just about any (breedable) Pokemon. Just ask and I'll see what I can do.

I now have the following females: Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, Chikorita, and Chimchar so I may be a breed moves into those lines if you want.

Except for the starters, you can also do gender requests as well.

I'm offering one of each of the following females:
Riolu Sorry her nature is bad (Sassy)
Totodile (Jolly natured)
The first person to ask, gets it, but that person can only get one. I.e one person can't ask for both of them.

Items I have for trade
Everstones
Thunder Stones
Sun Stones
Water Stones
Fire Stones
EV Berries:pomeg, Kelpsy, Hondew, Grepa, and Tomato
The following Pinch Berries: Leichi, Ganlon, Salac, and Pataya

The items I want:
TM 06- Toxic
TM 64- Explosion
TM 71- Stone Edge
TM 80- Rock Slide
TM 74- Gyro Ball
TM 35- Flamethrower
TM 29- Psychic
TM 30- Shadow Ball
TM 53- Energy Ball
TM13- Ice Beam
PP-Up
PP-Max
Rare Candy (Will be needing a lot of these. I have quite a few Pokemon I'm too lazy to level up)

Both lists will be updated periodically :)

I am available from 5pm to 12am Monday-Friday, 6pm to 12am Eastern Standard time. That's GMT +4. But you can post requests at anytime or PM me for requests. Chances are if you see me online at any other time, I have the internet but no wifi. Thanks again^^

I have to offer:

1 Shiny stone
1 Dawn stone
1 TM 53 energy ball

What I want:

Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Absol

Just tell me what your willing to offer.
-The pokemon dont have to have a special nature
-The pokemon dont have to have breeded moves.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Merata, what exactly do you mean by that last sentence? I have excellent reading skills, and I still couldn't figure out what you were saying.

I would be interested in an Energy Ball Vulpix, but the only thing that I'm particularly willing to part with would be TM 59 - Dragon Pulse. I understand if that's not sufficient. (Also, thanks for the help in the Clinic earlier. (: )

Merata: I can offer Squirtle, Chikorita and Mudkip right now if you like. You can attach the items to anything. Just PM me when you're ready.

Jynx: The Dragon Pulse TM is fine :) The Vulpix is male in case you want to breed more of them. I can also trade you tonight if you're here. PM me when you're ready as well.

I'm here right now, if you'd like. Wi Fi is all connected and everything.
Here's my information for later referance:

Name: Genna
FC: 3566 2665 0666

Just let me finish off this Staravia and add it to my tally. I'm EV training my Skorupi. (:
And - I was hoping it was male. Thank you so much! The only Pokemon game I currently own is Diamond, despite the fact that I've beate all of the gameboy ones [except Green].

How long will you be here, Soryian? I can breed the Spritomb now and trade tonight. Just give me a half an hour. PM if you can trade tonight.

And to everyone else: I'll be away for a few days so Soriyan's is the last request for a little while. I'll most likely be back Sunday.

I have still some stuff to offer :):

TM 91 - Flash cannon
Shieldon
Bastiodon(or w/e it's called)

If you really want a fossil i can't help you :-\

I still want:
squirtle
Charmander
Torchic
Absol

Sorry, I don't have a Lotad...Everything I have in on the first page.

Edit: I actually can get a Lotad. Do you want anything special for it? Moves? Natures?

I can give you

TM 26-Earthquake
TM 53-Energy Ball
TM 59-Dragon Pulse
TM 81- X-Scissor
TM 91- Flash Cannon

What I want:

Absol
Totodile
Skorupi
Chikorita

I've updated my thread again. And the main thing I have to offer is breeding specific natures into (nearly every breedable) Pokemon--including pseudo-legendaries. I also now have Wish Eevees. Thanks to everyone who had traded me thus far.^^

i want
Riolu with Blaze Kick/Sky Uppercut/Shadow Claw

and
i have

TM 76- Stealth Rock
does that sound like a fair trade