• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Card Thievery.

I'm going to punch somebody.
Day started normally. Went to school, talked to friends, and i brought some Pokemon cards with me, and I showed them the cards. Later, near the end of the day, I walk out to see that 1. My collection of drawings were gone, 2. Is that last month's homework? 3. Somebody just stole 100$ worth of Pokemon cards. I then walk into the bathroom and look into a stall. What do I see? A bunch of fucking cards sitting in the stall clogging the toilets. They weren't mine, because when the custodian took them out, they weren't any of the cards that I own. So I decide to march down the hallway and go into the principal's office and tell him what happened. We talked to the two suspects and did a full search of their bags and found nothing but one of the 3 tins I brought, which was found in the bathroom floor underneath the sink, how I missed it earlier is beyond me. So now I'm missing an entire binder of cards, 9 Japanese DBZ cards, and an overflowing Yveltal tin. I couldn't make this crap up.

And I'm not looking for sympathy. Don't feel bad for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling. So my(now ex) boyfriend says that he lost literally all of his Pokemon cards. I feel bad for him and after the school day ends, head on home and go through my Pokemon lunchboxes. I look for duplicates or cards that mean nothing to me. I'm not giving him my flipping EXes, after all. After I'm done sifting through and picking out cards, I make sure everything's all nice and neat, something way out of the ordinary for me, and I've got a deck of cards about as thick as my thumb. The next day, I give him the stack. He takes them with absolutely no problem. After school's out that day, I'm about to battle my brother. He pulls a Kyogre. It's a card I've never seen him with before, so I ask him where he got it. His response? "From Alex today. Why?" I tell him about the cards with increasing anger. He tells me that Alex had a pretty full deck of cards. About double the size of the deck I gave him. I am enraged. On the bus ride the next day, I confront the liar. He looks at my brother and asks why he had to flippin tell me. I lose it and ask him why he had to flippin take advantage of me. Afterwards, we don't speak to each other for a long time. One year later, we still haven't made up for that. What enrages me the most though is that Alex plays blocked games with his school computer, and my brother WATCHES him. Doesn't have a problem with it. When he came home talking about how funny "Mutilate a Doll 2" is, it almost put me through the roof.

When I was a wee lad, at the tender age of 9, me and my friends were hard core Yu-Gi-Oh fans. My favorite card was a Time Wizard card, that i had found at the park, in perfect condition. So my friend who always beat me in duels, asked to borrow my Time Wizard card, to beat a bully, who claimed he was the best duelist. The bully claimed, that if anybody could beat him, that he would quit being such a jerk. It may seem like a bully actually keeping a promise like this, is unlikely, (which it is), but we were 9, so we fell for that kind of stuff. So my friend battled him, and won with the Time Wizard card, I had lent him. We were so overjoyed and he thanked me for letting him borrow my card. No after hearing this, the bully decided to grab the card off the mat and tease us with it. Seeing this I am frantic to get back my favorite card. The bully in the end decides to rip it in half, right in front of me.

Now I am not a violent person. I'm, under most circumstances, pretty chill and hard to enrage. But when I saw the bully do this, I acted under the first angry impulse in my young life, and tackled the kid to the ground. After that, the fight is more of a blur, and all I can remember is me punching him in tha face, and Yu-Gi-Oh, being banned at my elementary school. Now I understand that Time Wizard is not a card, that's worth a lot of money. But to me, that card meant so much to me. After a while the kid moved away, after his parents had learned what I had did. There was no punishment for me, except for having to spend the next week's recess' in the office. However, even to this day, I am very overprotective of my cards.

Again the point is, that there are a large handful of people who just want to see the world burn. They'll kick you down and do whatever they can to try to make your life miserable, even if they dont know they're messing with you. Screwing up some random person's day is enough for some people. It's best to not let them get to you.

That sucks hard I never had a problem with cards but now that I think about it I had a thing that happened today. So I was waiting for the bus to take me home form school and a kid trips and falls dropping LOTS of pokemon cards a I'm the kind of person that help him pick them up and not do want happened to you. There's one thing I've learned from Xbox live is that if there acting like a waste of clean air then just ignore them. Well I hope thing get better for you. :)