• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Alex, having nothing to do, decided to follow Michael. Antonio trotted behind her, having no more of a clue than she did. The pair watched in awe as Michael trained his pokemon. So that was how you got stronger! She ran on over to him. "H-hey! Can you teach me how to train my pokemon?" But that wasn't all of it either, "And how to catch a pokemon and battle and win?" This was an entirely new concept to her, for the only things she knew about battling were what was on TV.

"What!?" Ray leaned forward in his chair. "A connection in inside Tempest?" he narrowed his eyes. "And how the hell do you have that?" Ray looked impatient all of a sudden. "Well, why don't you keep up your end of the bargain and tell me the details, then?"

"Wait,you're not 10 yet?How old are you?"Michael asked surprised,as Eevee jumped in his lap."You know what,it doesn't matter.Okay,I'll teach you.So,at the age of 10,you get to go get your starter Pokemon.You can choose between 3 types.The Grass Type,the Fire Type and the Water Type.You'll need to go to Proffesor Sycamore's lab in Lumiose City.He'll explain everything to you.But let me give you a preview.You'll get a PokeDex that has data on every Pokemon that lives in Kalos.The ones that are native to this region and the ones that are not.Then,you can do one one of two things,or even both.You can go to Gyms and battle the Gym Leaders,and win Badges!You can go to the Pokemon League,challenge the Elite 4 and the Champion!Or,you can go to contests and win Ribbons!And you can go to the Grand Festival!But,you will need to learn to cooperate with your Pokemon,and you'll win numerous times!But,one of the most important things is that,you need to accept when you lose.I don't do it all the time,but still you need to restrain yourself.You also need to know how to win.You can't rub it in on their face,or you'll look like a jerk.And about catching Pokemon,they need to trust you.You need to trust them.The bond between Trainer and Pokemon needs to be just as hard as Shellder's shell.And you need to know about the Pokemon you work with,plus the information about the species from the PokeDex.So,there's a lot you could choose from,but you have the time....Did that help you?"

Maker started playing with her ponytail, "I don't know if I should tell you. You haven't really been taking me seriously."
Azumi sighed, "Maker please. We have been through a lot." She gave her sister a sad stare.
Maker broke at the sight of her sister begging, "Fine! But next time I get treated like this I won't help out!" She crossed her as if throwing a fit and continued, "It's my servent. He just escaped from tempest, he was being forced to work there because he is a scientist..."
Azumi interrupted, "Dr. Adolph?! I was wondering why someone like him was hanging out with you..."
Maker replied "What is that suppose to mean?!"
Azumi stopped her before she got more upset, "I mean, you too have no reason to be together. I'm afraid to ask what you did to make him your servent. Although with the research he did and..." She looked over at Ray with a worried look, but it quickly changed to a look of hope when an idea popped into her head, "Ray! He should be able to help out with misdreavus!"

After what felt like a mere few minutes, Adolph would arrive back in the Café with a Manetric at his side, a Mega stone attached to her pendant with a few other small, but mostly useless gems, the Mega stone not seeming to be active as Adolph did not have a trainer item to allow mega evolution, so the mega stone was purely cosmetic. He also seemed to be in a much more fashionably acceptable outfit, wearing a very futuristic scientist outfit along with a modified visor changed to look like futuristic sci-fi goggles that matched his scientist outfit very well. In all, he looks more like an 'emo' scientist from the future in his Stahlblatt clothing, since he simply visited his home quickly and stocked up on supplies, as well as proceeding with a quick outfit change. On the left side of his chest, he also wears the emblem of StronTech industries, which originated in Stahlblatt and at that moment, had already spread to several regions and was the major supplier and researcher of DNA and scientific analysis equipment, being both a research and product supplier group. He sighed softly as he walked in, his Manetric growling softly at Michael, in a way that pretty much said 'don't hurt yourself, or I will be forced to supress you,' as while she cared mostly for her trainer, she also cared for all beings the same way Adolph did, and hated to see people in pain, staring him down as he left the building. Adolph then patted her on the back and gestured for her to follow, the Manetric happily complying as the German sat down next to the two sisters, coming in at the perfect time. He stayed silent and allows for time to pass so he can be noticed as he pulled a small communication cuff out of his bag. He slips said cuff onto his arm and watched the two speaking of him, fiddling with the settings on his cuff in an attempt to open a channel to the organization he used to work in before being kidnapped.

Azumi admired the outfit Adolph had returned with, while Maker thought it was too exaggerated.
Azumi stretched her hand out to Adolph and introduced herself. "Dr. Adolph my name is Azumi Towers. I truly admire your work. Your theory on every Pokemon coming from the same ancestor and evolving into different variations and types over milliones of years is incredible. The proof and research you have is complete and flawless."
Maker rolled her eyes, she looked at Ray "Really? Her? I'm starting to agree more and more with Michael."

Naturally, Adolph noticed their feelings towards his outfit, due to years of working with Pokémon and their moods, as he gives Maker a certain look of concealed amusement. He looked back at Azumi and shook her hand with a surprisingly gentle, but strong grip, and smiled, looking slightly proud, and quite happy. "It is very nice to meet you, Azumi! I am really glad to see someone outside of StronTech appreciates my work, as it has not come without effort, that much is true! As I like to say; it's all in the genes! Without our extensive research towards the Genetic Code of Pokémon, we would have never realized that they have a few genes in common, which is where my further research started!" He replies, clearly enthusiastic towards his work as his emotionless and dark visage faded away entirely. He did not seem to notice Maker talking about them, as his and Blitz's attention are focused entirely on her, as BlitzKriegler hopped on his lap, causing him to give a cry of surprise, as while she may only be around 60 pounds, she was almost two thirds his size. (Also, BlitzKriegler is his Manetric)

Azumi smiled, it was like meeting a celebrity for her. She noticed the manetric and was excited to see it until she noticed the pendant on It. "Say Doctor, if you don't mind me asking..." She pointed at the mega stone, "Is that a mega stone? I've seen pictures of them, I believe father has some in his collection and there is a few gym leaders here in Kalos who use them." She placed her hand on her chin, arranging her thoughts before speaking again. "Is this part of your research? If so please you have to tell me about it!"

At the mention of Adolph having been a Tempest scientist, Ray felt rage swelling up inside him... He didn't care if Adolph was forced to work with Tempest against his will; Ray was ready to knock the man out regardless...
But when Adolph reappeared, Ray was barely able to move a muscle before Azumi rushed over to the scientist's side and begun to shower him with all kinds of praise and questions. She was obviously starstruck, and very excited to meet him...
Seeing this, Ray simmered down, not wanting to ruin the moment for her. And the more he thought about it, starting a fist fight with the one person who may be able to help Mistreavus was definitely a rash, and unproductive move...
Ray leaned back in his chair, deciding to let Azumi finish talking to the scientist before interposing with any questions of his own.
"What're you lookin' at me for?" he scowled at Maker. "Your sister, not mine... Besides - to each their own, right? Someone's gotta take an interest in that science shit..." He sipped his coffee nonchalantly...

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex nodded, "A little bit. Also, I am ten, but I never really thought about going on a journey." Antonio stared at the Eevee, eyes sparkling with interest. She got up, her eyes filled with excitement, "Can we do a pokemon battle?"

"Okay..."Michael said intrigued.He never thought of having a battle with Alex.He streched his hands,and got ready to battle."Okay,whenever you're ready.Also,Eevee's got some moves.She knows how to fight.But don't let me intimidate you,'cause you've got the first move."Eevee got into a battle position,ready to dodge.

A_Normal_Snivy

Antonio hopped in front of Alex, imitating Eevee's stance. Alex pointed her arm towards the Eevee. "Antonio, try to use Scratch!" The golden cat reared up into the air, his claws sharpening for the attack.

"Ha!Eev,dodge it and use Toxic!"Michael said through laughs.Eevee smoothly jumped to the side,avoiding Antonio's Scratch.Then,she let out a poison wave,that was heading directly towards the opposing Pokemon.

A_Normal_Snivy

"Antonio, try to dodge it!" But he couldn't jump back quick enough. He was poisoned, and Alex could already see the effects. She flustered for a moment, then had an idea. "Antonio, hang in there and", she grinned, "use copycat." The Purrlion returned the grin weakly and sent out a wave similar to the one Micheal's pokemon sent to him.

"Inteligent!But never the less,still useless."Michael said with a smirk."Eev,use Double Team,and then Attract!"He said to his Pokemon.Eevee multiplied into 30 copies of herself,that all used Attract.The little floating hearts dashed over to Antonio."Since Antonio is a boy....I think...he should get starstruck!"Michael thought happy.

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

"Antonio! Dodge!" But he already knew what to do. Despite the poison, he shot up into the air, barely missing the move. "Use copycat again!" And, once again he replicated Attract, trying to hit all of the duplicates.

"Ugh,that move is such a pain!Eev,use Double Team again,and use Shadow Ball!"Michael shouted irritated.Now,there were 60 Eevee,all dodging the Copycat,and then using Shadow Ball.Some got hit,so now there were 52 of them.

Maker laughed at Ray's comment, "Touche..." She got up and stretched, "Ok time to go! I reserved a spa treatment at fairy dust hotel in an hour." Eve got up and stretched also. Maker smiled at Ray, "Nice to meet you douchebag." She turned to Adolph, "Come on science man, it's your job to guard me." Maker walked proudly out of the cafe, heading to the outskirts of town.
Azumi was about to argue with her when she noticed Ray's face. He looked like a mess. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you Doctor, I hope tomorrow we can talk more." She shook Adolph's hand and smiled. "Come on Ray, let's go get you a room at the hotel. You need to rest." Azumi didn't wait for his answer, she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the cafe, leaving money behind to pay for what they all ate.

"He fainted,no problem."Michael said calm.He went over to Alex,took Antonio,walked over to the Pokemon Center,and gave him to Nurse Joy,which took him to the back room.Then he turned to Alex and said"See?It's fine.This stuff happens." "Eevee!"The Pokemon,which was on his head,nodded.

Last edited:
Maker was walking towards the hotel complaining about how slow her new servent was when she noticed Michael and Alex in the Pokemon center. She figured their company was better then the one at the cafe. She walked in calling out to them, "Hey guys! Wacha doing?"

"We battled!And I won!But...Antonio,Alex's Purrloin was hit by 52 Shadow Balls soooooooo,you can pretty much guess what happened."Michael said pleased.About that he won,not that he injured Antonio."Eevee!"Eevee said happy that she defeated the golden Purrloin.

"Wow that sounds like a complicated." She looked around for the other two members of the group. Eve walked around Eevee, sniffed it, smiled and walked back to her trainer's side. "So it's just you two? Well I'm heading over to fairy dust hotel, you guys want to go? My treat." Maker said with a smile.

"Well,there's Jodi and Oliver,can we take them too?"Michael asked while Eevee was staring at the Flareon."What Eevee,you wanna become a Flareon someday?"He asked his Pokemon.She turned her head with a frown"Well,I guess that's a no.Welp,there's a lot of options to choose from!But now we should go after Jodi and Oli-"He was cut off by Jodi who walked into the Pokemon Center,dragging Oliver.
"Hi guys,what are you up to?"She asked cheerful.
Michael explained to Jodi Maker's offer(I know I'm lazy)and she squeled."Yay!Can we go too?"
"Yeah,can they?"

"Of course!" Maker grinned with excitement. "Come on let's go! We should get some take out food while on our way!" She walked out of the Pokemon center and frowned when she didn't see her servent around. Eve looked at her confused, "I know, I know, worst servent ever!" Maker replied with a laugh and began walking in direction to the hotel, looking for a good food stand on the way.

"Oooooooh!I've got an idea!"Michael said happily as he was following Maker."I could bake some cupcakes for dessert!I promise you I know how to cook!I could make you 4!Can I,please?I'll bake you an extra one if you let me!C'mon,they're filled chocolate!"
"Yeah,I really want to taste some too!''Jodi said happy.

"That sounds great!" Maker said with a smile, but then she stopped. "Hotels don't have ovens though..." She looked around for an answer to her new dilemma. She saw a bakery down the street, "I have an idea!" She rushed over to the bakery, the store owners smiled and greeted her. "Good evening! I need to rent this place for tonight, here." She took out a bundle of money and gave it to the owners. They both looked at each other surprised. "I just need the oven! Come on Michael! I gotta be at the spa like in 40 minutes!"
One of the owners shrugged and allowed the group into the kitchen.

"Yes!"Michael yelled proud.He dashed over to the kitchen and got ready. (The process is normal,just like someone normal would do)When the oven dinged,Michael smiled."They're ready!"He got out 23 delicious cupcakes.He gave Jodi the Nuzleaf,Glaceon,Ursaring and Charmander cupcakes,he gave Oliver the Tepig,Umbreon,Squirtle and Pichu cupcakes,he gave Alex the golden Purrloin,Deerling,Sawsbuck and Golduck cupcakes,he gave Maker the Flareon,Hypno,Starly,Noctowl and Rockruff cupcakes and he got for himself the Blaziken,Eevee,Lycanroc,Marshtomp,Grovyle and Weavile cupcakes."Eat up,guys!"After those words,he devoured his cupcakes in 10 seconds.Jodi took a bite out of one and swoon with deliciousnes."Mmmmmmm!These are delicious!!!"When Michael heard her words,he grinned.He looked at the others,worried that they won't like it.

Oliver began eating his cupcakes, as his team did too. Sheldon ran over to Michael, jumping up and down happily. “SQUIRTLE TAL-QURT!” (THESE ARE DELICIOUS!) He yelled, as Shadow picked him up by the tail and brought him back to Ollie. “These are really good Michael! Sheldon seems to like them a lot!” Oliver said once he finished, as Sparky nodded in agreement.

"Yes!"Michael whispered happy."Well,I guess soulmates think alike;)!"Michael said with a smirk.Jodi's face was covered with an Emboar red blush."Michael!"She yelled furious."
"What,it's true!"Michael said through laughs.

"Okay,use Attract."Michael said smirking.Suddenly,Weavile came out of her PokeBall and used Attract on Shadow,who bacame infatuated with her."Now use Ice Beam."The Pokemon let out a quick Ice Beam,which froze Oliver and Shadow."Better.Quickly Jodi,warm them up with you love<.>!"
"MICHAEL!"Jodi yelled at him embarassed.
"Okay,okay,sorry.Hmph,you guys don't know about jokes."
"*sighs*I'll continue to eat my cupcakes.Oliver,you're a baby so you need to stay like that!"

Sparky walked over to the ice, using Thunder Shock to melt it, as Bacon helped by using Ember. Once it melted, Oliver was soaking wet, and he glared at Michael. “I hate you so much right now.... He growled. “I’m gonna go train with Bacon. C’mon pal.” He muttered, walking off with his Tepig behind him, giggling.

"You're just denying the truth!"Michael called after him.Then he turned to Maker and said ''They're so overdramatic.Heh,even though they both know that it's true.Wait,we need to go.Oliver,come back here,we need to leave!We can't leave you here!"He dashed after him"Hey man,you know I'm just teasing,right?"Michael asked him worried."Jodi's one of my best friends,I'm not doing this to hurt her or you....And plus,didn't you already confess to her?'Cause I know that she really is happy...She likes you a lot,and I couldn't be happier for you.....You know,in school,I always am super happy if someone likes someone else,and I try to help them,even if I tease them...Can you forgive me....?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(*yeets into the chat* I am back peeps)

Otis, was yet again elsewhere. She spotted two small Tempest guards patrolling the city she was in. She pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at them. The two guards took a look at the Pokeball in front of them, then the Pokeball opened. Nia appeared, and she rammed into one of the guards, sending them flying. The other guard was able to send out a Haxorus to stop Nia. The Haxorus suddenly let out a beam of fire at Nia, a Flamethrower to be exact, and it hit the Scolipede. “Quick, use Roll Out!” Nia nodded and summoned huge rocks, which was even bigger than the Haxorus. Nia let out it’s cry and flung the boulders towards the Haxorus. All the boulders hit it, causing it to faint. The Tempest guard let out small growl and bolted away. Otis smiled and returned Nia to her Pokeball.

She sighed and ran in a random direction. Soon, Otis came across a hotel. There was a sign on the hotel, it read, ‘Fairy Dust Hotel’. Otis shrugged, saying, “I might as well go inside.” Then, she entered the hotel.

Ray didn't put up any resistance as Azumi dragged him off. He was more exhausted that he was willing to admit, and he wasn't confident that the coffee he drank was going to sustain him for much longer...
"Your sister's... interesting..." he mentioned as they walked. "You two are quite different..."

Last edited:
Oliver grinned at Michael. “Yeah, i forgive ya.” He picked Bacon up, ow curled up into his arms. “I just need to train this one, that’s why i left.” Bacon looked at Michael, some embers flying from its snout. “See? He likes you! That’s cute!” He laughed, hugging his Tepig tighter.

"Aaaaaaw!He's so cute!"Michael said as he saw the Embers fly out of Bacon's snout."Well,I'll leave you to it.But hurry up,we need to get to the hotel.You don't want to keep Jodi waiting.Heh,sorry."He went back inside, and began baking 2 more cupcakes for the owners,as a thanks.They completely loved the cupcakes.Then he sat at the table and apoloqized to Jodi,who forgave him.He and Jodi got ready and waited for everyone at the exit.

"Wait,I forgot something!"Jodi yelled scared."MY BACKPACK!!!!"She dashed over to the bakery,just passing Oliver.When she arrived there,she got her bag and Alex's hand,and they dashed over back to the hotel."I got it!And I also have Alex!"Then she yelled at Oliver"Hurry up you baby!We can wait for Maker,but not for you!"