• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli turned around, thinking about what was said. He slipped three pokeballs off his belt and leaned down, pretending to think really hard, really just slipping them in his socks, hiding it from everyone. “Do you really think that will work” Eli whispered back “are you ok with it?” Halt was silent for a second, thinking hard “...Yes, but this better work me noble” Eli stood up, turned around and walked in front of Maker “If your taking her, you better plan on taking me as well!”

"Dear ARCEUS you guys are dense... of course I care, I hate my emotions, so I don't express them! Of course I care about you idiots, you're the closest things I've had to human friends! Now get up, stand up for yourself, or I'll take on all ten of these guys myself so you numbskulls can get something done! And don't call me cranky, you're more hotheaded than I've ever been!"
He sent his entire team at the five grunts that approached him. It'd be a lot of details for the situation top be described, so let's just say Gaeboo was literally going to town with these creeps.

"Nonesense!" Michael shouted at Maker. "There's no way we're leavin' you, Ray and Azumi with these dirty bsstards!" He looked at the others, and heard what Eli said.
"Eli! What do you think your doing???!!! You can't give in!" He said, angry. He looked at Gaeboo, the only person in this group who appeared to have some brain. He let out his team and was ready to attack. "Finally, someone with a little bit of backbone!" He got out one PokéBall and did that thing that Hop does before he battles. "To Hell with safety!" He sent out his Blaziken, and two seconds later his Weavile and Vaporeon came out. The Grunts grinned. Two of them were about to send out their Pokémon, when Weavile used Blizzard and freezed them. Vaporeon rushed and hit one of them with Iron Tail, knocking him out, before he could do anything.
"Ugh, what is this?!" One of the two remaining grunts complained, right before Blaziken kicked him in the face, K. O.-ing him.
"Ugh, you damn brat!" Said the last grunt, who appeared to be a girl. "Using underhanded tactics! Where are you?" Michael appeared behind her. He grabbed her by the wrist and pinned her to the ground, tightening his grip around her wrist so she would release her PokéBall.
"Now who's underhanded?" He smirked and looked at the others. "Should we tie them up, or should we go the more... brutal way? I think I can strangle them."

The five grunts he was battling were defeated with ease, and Chauncey smacked them all down with a Brutal Swing. Gaeboo walked forward as he checked their pulses, still alive, just unconscious.
"No need for murder, that makes us no better than they are. Knock them out, then we'll find a place for them later. While we do that, they can start the search. She couldn't have gone too far, so let's get moving."

Maker wiggled out of joy. "You guys are the best!" She ran over and hugged Gabeoo. "Mr. Grumpy has a big heart!" She then hugged Chauncey. "And you're the world's sweetest Pokemon."

A radio signal was heard from a grunt. "Backup is on the way, what's your situation? over."

Maker looked at her friends. "Okay fine, if you guys are really willing to help me find Azumi, then I can't force you not to. But, I honestly have no idea what to do. I do not lead, that's not my thing. Azumi does that and she isn't around. So, what do we do?"

The radio was heard again. "Hello? Did you manage to get them? Over."

Gaeboo picked up the radio and cleared up his throat before attempting to imitate one of the grunts.
"Negative, sir. It seems that they've fled to a different part of the region, looks to be Canalive based on the direction of their flight. We'll head there ASAP to catch them after patching up, over."
He pat Maker's head, then gave Chauncey some chin scratches. Chauncey hugged Maker with joy, putting her on his shoulder.

Renz had nearly returned Krookodile to his Pokeball when the others attacked. He was a bit surprised at how quickly the enemies were dispatched. He sighed and shook his head, staying outside long enough to hear what Gaeboo said over the walk-in talkie before going inside to get Kathren.

“Kathren, you might want to come out here. We need to figure out what we’re doing, and also get on the move. There could be more SSMR guys here any minute...”

Maker enjoyed being held up high. It build up her ego. "Okay, maybe we need to figure out where they would take Azumi. Hey, Renz, didn't you and Azumi invade one of their bases? Do you remember when? Does anyone else remember any bases of them we have invaded?" She bit her lip as she tried to think, but Maker's memory was full of fashion and a list of handsome boys she had seen. There were faint thoughts of where she had visited, but since her focus was on her friends and other things, she was lucky to know where she was at the moment. "Hey Michael, do you have any cookie supplies with by the way?"

"Terrible, go ahead and come back to base. We will inform everyone in the area to keep a lookout. We got plenty of coverage to go around, no need to be chasing people. Over." The radio responded.

Last edited:
Kathren looked at Renz and took a bit to register what he was saying as she was double checking her bag, getting ready to leave, whether that meant the region or to fight SSMR. She quickly placed everything back inside, some objects being a bit unusual, like the inflatable raft that was folded into a tiny square. After zipping up her bag and placing it on her bag, she stood up and walked to the door. "So, what's the plan?"

“I... honestly have no idea.”

Renz stood for a moment, waiting for her to be ready, and then led the way back outside. He arrived just before n time to hear Maker’s question. He thought for a moment and tried to answer the question.

“It was in Snowpoint... I don’t remember when we went, but it was underground, a long hallway that split into a T-shape... although I don’t think it is at all a good idea to go back there if we can help it. But seriously, are we staying in the region to look for Azumi, or leaving while we can and hoping she follows?”

Michael rolled his eyes. "Ugh, damn you good people." He muttered. Was he seriously the only horrible person in the group? He looked down at the radio, a voice coming from the other side. The female grunt wanted to scream, but Michael quickly covered her mouth. When Gaeboo finished talking to the man, Michael removed his hand. The grunt growled.
"You'll pay for this, you-"
"Yeah, yeah." Michael cut her off. "We're brats." He got up, taking the grunt with him. He held her from the back tightly and said. "I think it's time to knock you ou--" He couldn't finish his sentence, because Vaporeon hit the grunt with Iron Tail, knocking her out. He key go of her and the grunt fell to the ground. "Nice job." He petted his little water fox thing on the head. He looked at Maker and responded to get question. "Cookies, eh? Let's see here..." He opened the backpack and started searching through it. "Lollipops, chocolate, candy corn, gummy Teddiursa, gummy Caterpie, ice cream, cake... Aha!" He finally found his cookie bag. He took two out two of them and gave them to Maker, and put the bag back. "Use them wisely." Jodi gave him a confused look.
"Ice cream and cake?" She asked.
"You never know."

Last edited:
Maker put the cookies away with a big grin. "Thanks! Now, if the base in snowpoint isn't an option, what about the ones in that one city with the port and we the saw the giant pink flash and I got these awesome tats?" She looked at her arm, which was covered by the sleeve but she knew what was underneath, and smiled. "If we can go back to that one island maybe they have like a map or something." Maker smiled as if she just said something really important. She wasn't used to being the one giving ideas. "If we can just get to at least one, I'm sure there must be useful information to find, what was his name? Armeus or something like that."

"Yeah, there's a huge problem with that. I literally just told them that's where we were headed. I said that so we could head to Sunyshore to see if Azumi was down that path, since it's a long stretch from here to there. That, and since there's open water there, we can either boat, fly, or ride our Pokemon somewhere else. It'd be foolish to stay here at this point, much to my chagrin."
He returned his Pokemon except for Fang, who he simply let rest for a little before heading out. And yes Maker fell.
"We'll head out as soon as you're all ready."

Renz put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. If anything, he was more inclined than ever to bail on the group and strike off on his own, but his loyalty to his friends was strong enough to keep him there. He pulled out Garchomp’s Pokéball, released his partner Pokémon, and patted him on the shoulder.

“I’m ready when you are, just lead the way. Kathy?”

Kathren closed her bag. "I'm ready, I'm ready." She stood up and looked at Renz. "So, is everyone doing something stupid?" Her face had an amused smile as she said this and left the house. Candle followed closely behind her. "Sorry for the wait. I was writing in my journal. Very important to me." She shook her head. "So where to now?"

Jodi nodded at Maker. "I'm ready." She wanted to go save Azumi, Ray and potentially Nana, and she also wanted to show her strength, that and wasn't still that wimpy kid like a year ago.
Michael called back his Vaporeon and Weavile, and then smirked. "I'm ready as I'll ever be!" He stretched a little bit. He would've went on the search an your ago, but now that he can finally begin the search with his friends, he was more pumped than ever.

Maker looked concerned as she bit her lower lip and processed the information. She wasn't used to so much brain work. "Okay, we got a grunt, a radio..." A sinister smile spread across her face. She walked over and crouched next to the grunt. "Yo, we gonna mess ya up unless ya do what we say, ya dig?" She turned to Gaeboo and smiled with a thumbs up and turned back to the grunt. "Ya gonna tell'em that we were seen going to Snowpoint, got it?" She stood feeling proud of herself. She turned to the rest. "Then we go to Canal city, island, whatever it was call. We bust their hideout, find the boss, PUM mess him up and save the day, again. Sound good?"

“Well, it sounds like a plan, so... I’m ready. Just let me know.”

Renz patter Garchomp’s neck, although he was careful not to get poked by the Rough Skin. He reached a hand into his pocket and pulled out his Pokédex. There was still no signal. He hoped his mom wouldn’t end up worried or trying to come rescue him. She was strong, but he didn’t think she was equipped for a situation like this.

Last edited:
Gaeboo facepalmed, seeing how they're dropping the entire plan that he had already come up with. He took the radio and put it in his back pocket. He turned Maker towards Sandgem, sighing as he thought of an easy way to explain this.

"Look... like I said, I already told them that we were going to Canalive. That way, we could easily explore the rest of the region since it's so disjointed from everywhere else. After we check the places, we'll give an update to go to Snowpoint, another far off location. Then, and only then, is when we hit Canalive. Capiche?"

“And Garchomp can probably carry one other person as well. But... I think we should get out of town on foot. People flying out on their Pokemon will definitely be tracked.”

Garchomp was getting impatient. As good natured as he was most of the time, the billy air of the Halloween night was making him uncomfortable. Renz looked at the others, trying to read their take on his suggestion.

Maker thought about what Renz said. "Then, how about running really really fast? I can use Roy and I'm sure this handsome Garchomp is fast also." She petted the dragon . "Otherwise, I can't think of any other way of transportation. I'm sure public places are being monitored." She bit her lower lip as she tried to come up with something. "With Eli's costumes we should be fine..."

Maker placed her arm around Gaeboo. "I call dibs on G-man. We make a great team and he adores being with me. He just doesn't admit it. We should take Eli and Halt. That leaves Michael and Jodi with Renz and Kathern. Which is great because you all sync together nicely. Jodi, just take care of my future hubby okay?" She said sarcastically. "So, is everyone fine with that?"

"Excuse me?" Michael said offended when Maker said the words 'future hubby'. Jodi quickly elbowed him in the ribs, trying to avoid a conversation that would last for hours.
"Um, sure, I'll do that!" She said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head. "Oh boy, we need to get her a boyfriend, or she'll probably be so desperate that she'll tie Gaeboo or Michael's wrist to hers and never let them go..." She thought, biting her lower lip.

Last edited:
"Good enough for me! Now, we just need to arrange our transportation and destination." Maker released her Rapidash. The stallion snorted and shook his head violently. Maker began to pet his nose. "We should avoid Veilstone also, that's where Azumi lives. How about we go to Sunnyshore? Renz team can go to Eternal?" She looked at Gaeboo and Eli. "So, Roy can take us. You two decide who is hugging who, because I'm driving. Roy doesn't let anyone else do it." She jumped on her Rapidash's back. "I know it's extra weight, just pretend it's like our training. Besides, if we find a straight line, we can use agility."
Roy began stomping his front hooves excitedly. He loved to run for long distances.
Maker looked at Michael and Jodi. "Seriously, please be careful. I could never live with myself if something happened to you two." She grinned and turned to Eli and Gaeboo. "Let's go!"

"Ugh... fiiiine... only because I don't have any other choice... such a stupid plan... know exactly what's going to happen too... I try to get on, and then this happens..."

He lightly touched the mane of the Rapidash, and shook his hand after getting a tad burned. Why would the damn thing trust him? He groaned, walking to the side briefly and thinking again about his options. Well, there was one, he could just go alone down past Sandgem, Galette was fully rested.

"Alright, you guys just... go ahead on the mainland, I'll head to the Southeast to see if they're there. It's remote, and that could be a good hiding spot."

"In case you haven't noticed, Maker, you're riding a Rapidash, which is on fire. That fire hurts a lot unless the thing trusts you. And as you can tell by the burn on my hand, they don't trust me. Besides, I'm more capable than any of you alone, just because I'm properly equipped and more experienced. So it's not because of you, just because of the circumstances. It's better this way, we're covering more ground like this."

He sent out Galette, sort of labeling the route they were taking. Galette nodded, and began walking over to Sandgem.

Michael rolled his eyes at Gaeboo.
"Stuck-up." He muttered. He turned to Kathren. "Yeah, I'm fine with riding your Ninetales." He said with a small smile. Jodi looked a bit more unsure.
"But can she hold all of us?" She asked. "If we're too heavy, I can get Ursaring out and I'll ride him with Michael and you two can ride her." Suddenly, Michael wanted to ride Ursaring and to let Kathren and Renz ride Aurora alone, but he kept this to himself and waited for what the others think.

Renz hardly noticed when Kathren put her hand in his. When he did realize, he thought nothing of it and countinued,

“Garchomp can carry one or two running, as well... but once we don’t need to go too fast, Hardhat can carry all of us. He is a lot slower, but if we don’t want the others getting too tired out then we can switch to him once we’re out of town. Either way, saddle up.”

Renz have Garchomp one more pat and then climbed onto the dragon’s back. It was just a little bit awkward clinging onto the rough scales of the pseudo-legendary, but he could manage. He looked to the others, waiting for them to pick their mounts. Once they had he was ready to move out.

"What?! No!" Maker's spoiled brat attitude emerged. "I don't want to leave MORE people behind! Look Roy is just nervous, try again, he let Eli, he will let you too. If not, I have Dada, he isn't as fast as Roy, but his raw power gets the job done. But I refuse to separate the group even more!" Maker was beginning to get upset. Her rich girl I get what I want when I want attitude was taking over.

Michael smirked. "We'll take Ursaring and you'll take Garchomp. Fine with that, Jodi?" He asked her. Jodi knew what Michael wanted. She rolled her eyes and agreed.
"Yeah, we can do it like that." She took out a PokéBall and threw it into the air. Beside them, landed a big, muscular figure, Jodi's Ursaring. He kneeled beside them and Jodi got on first and Michael got on second. He gave Ursaring a pat and smiled at Renz and Kathren.

Kathren looked at Garchomp and reached to pat his head. "Um, Renz, do you mind if I ride with you and Garchomp? My only Pokemon suitable for riding is Aurora, and I really don't want to freak Garchomp out." She internally cringed at her question. Like that excuse was even halfway plausible. In her mind, she told herself that it wasn't worth it. That she and Renz should just ne friends. Besides, their relationship was currently just fine. Don't fix something if it isn't broke.