• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Maker kicked her legs as she was swung around. She felt how she kicked the two grunts, knocking them out. "You're hurting me!" Maker cried out.

Whiton looked out the window. "SSR is here. So, any ideas? They seem to have the entire block surrounded." He looked at everyone, waiting for an answer.

“Well, I have Garchomp, so I can fly maybe two out. I could also have Caesar dig an escape tunnel, I suppose, although it would take some time and could potentially damage some stuff. I’m open to other suggestions.”

Renz was concerned. He knew this was a very dangerous position, and even though he was normally very confident in his Pokémon and in himself, he wasn’t so sure now. In fact, he was more worried than he had been in a while. He put his hand to the side of his head as he tried to think.

"We could make am escape route, but where could we go for that? I have a better, and sensible idea. Whitey, you check their formation outside, I'm fetching my journals." Gaeboo went upstairs to his room, and dug around in his bag for a few journals, reorganizing them afterwards. He then flopped onto the couch again, tossing a journal to Renz.
"Look for a page with strategy called 'Terra Confirma Nine'. If you can't find it, settle for 'Aviary Approach Twenty-Seven'."

Chauncey noticed Maker in pain, and dropped her. He sat down, his face taking on a very sad expression. He just wanted a hug, man.

Renz wasn’t expecting a book to be thrown at him, so before he could try to catch it the journal had hit him in the thigh. He internally scolded himself as he bent down to pick up the journal. He began to flip through the pages in search of the things G had asked him to look for, although he didn’t see why he should. It didn’t help at all that he had no idea what he was looking at or where to find what he was looking for. As he flipped through the pages his mind wandered briefly to his Gliscor, and how much he wished he had had time to get her out of the PC. He knew she would have been excellent in this situation. He snapped out of his state of half distraction when he thought he found what he was looking for. He brought the book over to G and showed him the page.

“Is this it?”

"Aw now don't pout!" Maker petted the bear Pokemon. "I'm a fragile girl, you can't just treat me like a drag doll." She looked around, it wasn't safe for her to be out like this. "Ok Maker, what would Azumi do?" She sat down and began thinking of the next step. She bit her lower lip as she processed her thoughts. How could she get to G's house without being noticed?

Charo and Kael were to big and easy to spot if she flew over there. Roy could also call attention because of his flames. Dada was too big and there's not much Ramon or Eve could do. Maker looked over at the Bewear. "Hey, do you have a trainer?"

Whiton smirked. "Whatever plan y'all got, hurry up." He looked through the window. "They're two houses away."

Renz got lucky, he found the right page. Gaeboo grabbed the book from him, putting it on the table. He gestured for Renz to come over.
"Alright, what I'm going to need you to do is get out your Garchomp and have them dig underneath the creeps in a circle. I'll then send in Galette to put pressure on the ground to have it cave in, then send them under. Depending on your current moral state, we can either bury them, or lock them down there with some shenanigans from Dahlia and Bone."

Chauncey looked up and was pleased with the pets. He pointed over to Gaeboo's house.

For about thirteen seconds Renz liked the sound of the plan. As soon as those few seconds were up, he saw multiple flaws in the plan.

“That won’t work. We’re in the middle of a neighborhood, lots of innocent people could get hurt. And the SSMR guys are probably too spread out anyways.”

He liked the plan, but it was not one for this situation. Not one he was comfortable with, anyways. He hated seeing innocent people get hurt just because some people with ill intentions were looking for something. The first time was when an entire Pokémon Center had been destroyed by a horde of Spinda, just because Renz and Kathren were staying there for a few days. He never forgot it. This was another reason he hated Spinda, and the Spinda King.

Maker looked in the direction of G's house. "G-man is your trainer? Well lucky you!" She saw several SSMR members gather outside Gaeboo's house now. "If we attack, they will all attack us. Owowowow, what would Azumi do? Think! Think!"

"Guys! They're here. Everyone should hide upstairs. I'll stall them." Whiton said. Knocking was heard on Gaeboo's door.

“Again, good plan, but maybe not the best for this situation. As much as I hate saying it, our best bet for now is to either stay here and hope they are only looking for Maker, or escape with as little violence as possible. I suspect that from this point we will only have the healing supplies we already have with us, so we don’t want to risk having any Pokémon get hurt now. We can’t fight them head on, it will only make them all swarm us and put us in more danger. Now, if we are staying here we could pretend it is a halloween party. We have costumes, after all, and it would make perfect sense to them that a bunch of teens are staying up late and partying. If we want to escape... let’s get going, we are seriously running out of time.”

Renz had been thinking furiously to try and think of a way to avoid as many dangers one way without incurring more another way. He liked G’s plans, but he didn’t think they would work in this situation. He had tried Ice against the boogers, and that had turned out horribly wrong, with Maker’s fingers being broken. He had learned a lot since he joined this group.

It was just then that the SSMR knocked. He heard Whiton’s advice, but he didn’t think it was the right choice. If they went upstairs, they would be effectively treed. He was internally panicking, and looked over at Kathren for a moment. He knew there was no time for the Halloween party idea. The TV wasn’t on, no snacks scattered around... he gritted his teeth. This was VERY bad.

Maker struggled to get free. "No! Not now! We need to get to your trainer! If you take me to Gaeboo, I promise to hug you all night, deal?"

SSMR grunt gave Gaeboo one look and raised his hand. "It's them!" The outside grunts gathered outside and prepared their Pokeballs. "Listen man." The grunt said. "Turn in the blonde chick and we will be on our way. It's simple really. Deal?"

Whiton stood behind the door and looked at Renz. "Go." He whispered.

It’s them.

Those words sent a chill through Renz. His hand had gone to his belt, ready to throw out a Pokémon at a moment’s notice. He knew that Whiton wanted him to ‘go, but as far as he could see there was nowhere TO go. If he went upstairs, the only thing they could do was hope to find a window they could safely jump out of... no, it was pointless. They either had to fight, flee, or surrender. Renz backed up slowly, moving closer to Kathren.

Time for Gaeboo's masterful skills to come into play. The masterful skills of smooth talking.
"I don't know any blonde chicks. If I did, I'd be all over them already. But if all of you really want to fight, sure. I'll have fun shoving all your faces in the dirt. And those outfits? SO 2007."

Chauncey kept carrying her, seeing all the grunts distracted. His new plan: to get her out. He was almost there, just had to waddle a little further.

The SSMR grunt laughed. "We know that interpol agent was with you and your friends. Hand her over, trust me, you don't want to fight us. We easily outnumber you all. Last chance."

Maker hugged the Bewear back and then let go. "See? I give nice hugs. Now, I won't hug you again unless you take me to Gaeboo." Maker regretted having left her Pokemon in Gaeboo's house. Because of the bear hug, she wasn't aware of the situation in Gaeboo's house.

Whiton rolled his eyes as Renz didn't listen. "Take Kathern and Jodi upstairs. We will hold them back as much as possible."

Renz rolled his eyes at Whiton. He thought the man meant well, but... he hissed back a furious reply. “If we go upstairs, we’ll just be cornered with no room to maneuver.” He felt ready to crack under the pressure and stress of the situation. He felt angrily helpless, more than he could remember ever having been before. He felt he couldn’t attack, or run away. He felt he had to do something, but there was nothing he could do.

"Now you're really talking nonsense. AND ticking me off. This is my property, and if you don't get off, I'm gonna have to use force. And trust me. If you make me use force, you've truly made the biggest and stupidest mistake of your pitiful, meaningless existence."
His unamused expression turned into a sinister grin. He gestured for Whiton to back up, since he had no Pokemon. Meanwhile, Chauncey has walked out of town with Maker, still hugging. More little 'Bwrrr' noises as he waddled to Sandgem.

Michael and Jodi were watching Renz, Whiton and Gaeboo trying to think of a plan, from the couch. They didn't even notice when Gaeboo entered, but they decided not to interfere with their decisions. Whiton and Gaeboo were adults, Renz was almost and adult, while Jodi would only become a teen in like, 5 or 6 days and Michael was a goofy teen with absolutely no intention of keeping anyone in the SSMR alive, which wouldn't really help. Then suddenly, someone started knocking at the door and Gaeboo went to open it. It was the SSMR. The quickly got up and went beside Whiton and Renz, heart pounding in their chests. They listened closely to the man's conversation with Gaeboo, when suddenly Whiton made a comment which kinda made Jodi want to rip his head off. She lightly put her foot on top of his... and then pressed hard.
"Excuse me," she began whispering so quietly that only he could hear, "did you just say that we should go upstairs because we're girls?" She began pressing harder. After three seconds, she removed her foot. "We need all the help we can get if a fight would break out, so I say you go upstairs since you don't have any Pokémon." She went back to Michael. That felt like a sexist comment, and she wasn't going to tolerate that.

Last edited:
Kathren gritted her teeth, listening to the argument. There were no right options here. None, zero. She sighed and stood closer to Renz. She saw Jodi purposely step on Whiton's foot, earning Jodi a disapproving look. She thought and thought, crossing her arms and glaring at the floor. "They already know we're here, right? If they already know that, then hiding would do nothing. I mean, I'm pretty sure they're going to search the house." Kathren shook her head. "How about we tell them Azumi left and now we have no idea where she went. It's not exactly a lie."

Maker began to struggle even more. "Please take me back! My friends, Pokemon and pain medicine are back there! I can't leave them behind!" Maker's eyes became watery as she became more desperate. "You're gonna make me cry!"

Whiton gave Jodi an upset look. "Yes because your girls, but not because I think you're weak or helpless. It's because if we lose I can't stand the idea of you two getting hurt. I can stand watching any of us getting tortured, beat up or even worse. But not you two. The idea is disturbing on it's own. Besides, you two are the lightest, which means if you sneak out the roof, you're less likely to make noise and get away." He looked down disappointed as he spoke. "Also, the memories of how I tortured Maker are way more painful then when we tortured Eli. The two going through the same thing, I would lose it. Well, you know, even more. Wait... That's it!"

Whiton came out from behind the door and walked up next to Gaeboo. "It's about time." He told the SSMR soldier. "They set me free in exchange you leave me alone. I'm sure my brothers have been searching for me."

The grunt looked stunned. "Whiton? I thought you..."

"What? I betrayed you? Nonsense. This guys took me in. Look at my face, they beat me up pretty good." Whiton replied. "Anyways, the blonde girl left. But they're letting me go in exchange for their safety. I wouldn't want to make Bob made, now would you?" Whiton spoke with a sinister grin.

The grunt stepped back and spoke to a radio for a while. He then turned back to Whiton. "Let's go." He looked at Gaeboo as Whiton stepped out. "You got 24 hours to leave the region and never come back. Otherwise you will be considered an enemy like your blonde friend." They took Whiton away, who looked over his shoulder and smiled.

Renz looked on in suspense as Whiton walked over to the door. He didn’t know what the white haired man was planning, but he was feeling so desperate that he almost didn’t care what happened, as long as this nightmare ended. However, he nearly gasped aloud he heard the words exchanged by Whiton and the SSMR man. He was dumbfounded. He couldn’t believe that the guy had just sacrificed himself to the SSMR. His opinion of Whiton had also gone up a bit now.

"Uuuugh... fricking hell. This is why I don't socialize at all. Well, you heard them, let's head off someplace new and exciting. I hear Galar has some real nice curry..."
Gaeboo hopped upstairs and into his room. He put away his journals in his bag, and put on actual clothes. Afterwards, he grabbed everything and went back down.

Chauncey, seeing the grunts leave, ran back to town, and busted into the house. He put Maker down with a goofy smile, and went to hug someone else. Specifically Kathren. Because hugs.
"Oh. There you are, big guy. Looks like you kept Maker safe. Good on you. Hey, hot-temper. Pack your bags."

Kathren bit her lip to stop herself from screaming at Whiton to stop. He was giving himself for them, she shouldn't interfere. Edging closer to Renz, she grabbed his hand for comfort and sighed a calming breath. "I don't know to much about Galar. How about Johto? I have family there and it's right below Sinnoh. So we would be able to fight back with relative ease and we won't be hunted." She was unsure if anyone else liked the idea, but she was sure of one thing. Kalos was the last place she wanted to go.

Maker looked around confused as she connected the dots. They were leaving the region? She glared at everyone and went upstairs. She grabbed her bag with her Pokeballs. She then stepped in front of the mirror and removed her beanie. Her hair was blonde again. She glared at her image and went back downstairs.

"You all can go wherever you want. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving without my sister." Maker adjusted her bag and hoodie. "Just like she wouldn't abandon any of you, I won't abandon her." She opened the door to go. "I heard a man saying there's a ship heading for Kanto in about two hours. You should take that opportunity to escape." She walked out.

Maker walked in the middle of the street. She needed to catch the SSMR's attention. If they captured her, maybe she could invade their base and find Azumi. It was a stupid idea, but it wad the best she could think of.

Well, Gaeboo just dropped his arms and left them hanging down, groaning in disbelief. He looked to everyone else and...
"Do you guys get kidnapped on a daily basis or something? Because I only know of three times, and it's already starting to get extremely irritating. Alright, where's their base, we're breaking in, getting Azumi back, and leaving for a far away region. If we just go somewhere nearby, they'll catch us all the faster. They said we have 24 hours, let's use them wisely."

Welp Chauncey, realizing his favorite cuddle buddy left, followed after her. She get hugged more.

Jodi's mouth hit the floor as she watched Whiton go with the SSMR grunts, giving them a chance to escape. Michael's expression, on the other hand, it was blank.
"...Welp, I did not see that comin'." He said. They looked at Gaeboo and Maker, who had just returned. Gaeboo said that they should go to another region, while Maker wanted to save Azumi. She was right, there's no way that they would be leaving Azumi here. Without her, they would be like a bunch of Pokémon without their trainer. The two of them looked at Gaeboo with hopefulness in their eyes, and he agreed. Michael smiled... and then ran out the door after Maker.
"Michael!" Jodi called after him. "Ugh..." She ran out after him.
Maker finally came into view, and si cod Gaeboo's Bewear.
"Maker!" Michael called after her.

Renz took a deep breath. He sat down on the couch and just breathed, eyes closed. The others were right, they had to rescue Azumi. Now more than ever, he wished he had Gliscor to help with scouting. The shy scorp was perfect for stealth missions. Once he had calmed himself down slightly, he exhaled and stood up. He glanced quickly at Kathren and went out the front door. He walked over to Maker and whispered to her.

“Maker, I want to find her too. But we know that they don’t have her yet, otherwise they wouldn’t be looking here for her. So if we want to find her... do you have anything of hers that Pilo can smell? He might be able to help find her if we come across her scent.”

"Well, I'm probably going to swap out some Pokemon in a minute. Dahlia is way too emotional and 'precious' to go into battle anymore, and I'm still missing one Pokemon for a full team. Mm... may want to grab Riga Dohin... and probably Tutu."
He went outside, Chauncey hugging Maker. He figured it was for the best, and left the two of them there. He then swapped out a couple members in Sandgem, then headed back.

Chauncey likes hugs.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
During the most of the exchange, Eli had pulled out a small box, taking out putty and molding it into a mask, using some precision tools to make it very similar to maker's face. It had had time to dry as he took out and placed a certain few sets of clothing on the top of his bag, the mask on top of them.

Eli got up and followed Maker "Azumi needs our help, but what's the plan?" "None, she has none. Shes going to get us killed" Eli groaned at Halt

Maker struggled as she was hugged. "We don't have time for hugs right now!" She stopped to listened to the others and answered to Renz. "I guess you're right. The clothes I'm wearing are her clothes from yesterday. Will that work?" She tried to get free, but her strength was no match. "But Azumi was all over the town, will it work?"

"We can try? You're probably right, but just in case..."

He pulled Pilo's Pokeball off his waist and released the shaggy Pokemon. The Piloswine immediately began sniffing for food. Renz shook his head slightly, and tapped his foot to get the Pokemon's attention.

"Hey, Pilo. I want you to use Odor Sleuth on Maker's clothes, we need to find out where Azumi is and we might need you to track her by scent, got it?"

After a moment the pig Pokemon shook itself and began sniffing at Maker's clothes. There was a very strong stench of Bewear covering the fainter scents of the twins, but Pilo picked them up and then looked up at Renz for approval. The trainer bent down and pet his Pokemon.

He looked at the grunts and groaned, grabbing his sash. He was ready to beat people to the ground, and his agitation scale was WAY up there.
"Alright, I'll take the five on the left, you guys take the rest. Come on, you bunch of shmucks. I could beat all of you in a fist fight if I wanted, but I'm being merciful and making your punishment swift."
He sent out all six of his Pokemon, with Fang attaching to Bone's back for mobility.

Renz really didn't like this. He had thought that the grunts would have left them alone for the time, but now they were already attacking because Maker looked so much like Azumi. He really didn't want to fight these people, but it looked like they wouldn't have a choice. He recalled Pilo to his Pokeball, and switched in to Krookodile. The sand croc was good at close range combat in closed quarters. Renz didn't want to attack quite yet, so Krookodile was left to leer at the opponents as Renz called out to the grunts.

"This is not the woman you are looking for. Back off, I don't want to fight you, but if I have to..."

Five grunts went against Gaeboo. The other five approached Renz and the others. "Nice try. Hand her over and we will let you all go. Otherwise, you're gonna have our entire army after you. We took over Sinnoh, no Pokemon center will heal your Pokemon. So, even if you win this fight, your Pokemon's health is bond to run out. While we, we can do this forever. So, what's it gonna be?" He smirked.

Maker got up. "Guys, if I need to go with them. I'm okay with it. This is basically my fault and none of you owe my anything. Just, go somewhere safe. I don't want to be the reason you're all captured by the evil team."

"As much as I hate to say it, since Whiton made such a noble sacrifice, I'm forced to be the responsible one, and you are NOT going with them, Maker. You will fight to keep yourself safe from these literal fools, and if you don't, you better believe I'm charging through and saving you. Again. Now, send out your Pokemon and fight, that goes double for you, goons."
His team got in position to take on the opponents in front of him. Who would've thought he could actually motivate people correctly?

There it was. His exact concerns voiced by their enemies. Renz felt terrible. Whiton had already given himself up to save them, and now it looked like Maker was going to as well. He really hated it. Sure, he hadn’t tried to argue Whiton out of going, but Maker was the first person he met when he joined this group. He shook his head. He couldn’t bring himself to give Krookodile the command to attack, nor would he stand down. This was Maker’s choice, he had no say in the matter.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Michael said, shocked. "There's no way we can lose you, too!" Jodi bit her lip. "If she would go with them," aur thought, conflicted, "there would be a chance that they will send her where they sent Azumi, if they actually captured her, that is, but if we fight them we actually might overpower these lackeys, tie them, make them tell all their secrest in exchange for us not ripping off their heads.... Shoot, I'm beggining to sound like Michael." Michael balled his hands into fists and looked at the others. He did want to kill all the grunts with his bare hands, but he didn't want to risk him failing and doom all of them when someone could have a better plan.

Maker looked around. "Wow I never had so many people defend me like this. Usually it's just Azumi." She looked at the grunts. "But, if we can't heal our Pokemon, then we are facing a losing battle right? They outnumber us, we got limited resources and soon we won't be able to leave the region." She looked at her friends. "Guys I really appreciate this, I truly do, but we only have two options right now. We go down fighting, or I go down and you escape. The choice is pretty obvious. Staying here is suicide." She looked at Renz. "You're gonna let the boogers get to Kathern or Ty?" She looked at Michael. "Imagine what they will do to you and Jodi. You two have been prisoners before, you're willing to go again?" She looked at Eli. "You're not alone anymore, your choice effects both of you." She looked at Gaeboo. "You don't even like being with us, this is your chance to leave. Besides, who wants to hang out with someone as cranky as you anyways? You have no reason to stay. Just go."

The grunt who seemed to be leading the rest smiled. "Yeah listen to the lady. We took over an entire region, what makes you think any of you stand a chance?"