• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"I don't know! Pokegears seem to have no signal, I can't find Azumi or Nana, not even Ray. I told Eli to locate the others and meet me at G's house in an hour. I kinda of panicked and that was the only thing I could think of." She looked around. "I'm can feel Azumi is okay, you know, twin powers. But I think we should think, what would Azumi do?" She placed crossed her arms and bit her lower lip as she thought of what could be done. "Okay Azumi would say something like 'Maker, go hide I will find you later on.' So we should go hide, knowing how well she knows me, she probably knows I would chose G's house." She then looked down at her clothes. "Wait! They already saw me wearing this and my red hair. If I step into town and get spotted it's over. I need to change clothes!"

As he made his way stealthily back towards the clearing, Renz head the sound of footsteps moving in their direction. He put out a hand to stop Kathren from advancing. He now realized that while in the darkness of the forest his Gastly costume hid him well, her Vulpix costume would be much, much easier to spot. He was trying to figure out what they should do, since the footsteps seemed to heading straight for them. However, a pale beam of moonlight coming through the foliage above gave enough illumination for Renz to recognize Eli. He hissed quietly to attract their friend's attention.

"Pssst! Eli! Over here! What happened back there?"

"I don't know... I think the others were still at the party, and there are a lot of people in costumes there, so we'll blend in there more than alone in the forest..."

He glanced around the surrounding forest. There were noises other than their own and Eli's Pokemon, but Renz guessed they were just nocturnal bug types, or something of the sort. He took off his mask-helmet for a moment, so he could talk and see better. It was a relief to feel the slightly chilly air on his face after the stuffiness of the mask.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli ruffled through his bag and pulled out three gilly cloaks "I have five of these, I thank light cloths for it" he tossed them each one "I think we look in the woods first, if they are here we can catch them before they leave or enter the crowd"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "Well, at least I know now, while I don't like being yelled at, its fine." Eli then smiled broadly "It's my hobby, back home I was commonly known as 'that guy who wore something new everyday' every time someone new moved in, they would think it was just me, it was hilarious, good fun"

Last edited:
Renz wasn't sure how well the cloak would be able to help him, but he caught it and put it on anyway. "Guys, even if they are still in the forest, it's large enough that there's a good chance we don't see them, especially if they're laying low. Which, as little as I care to say it, I think we should be too... we need to find them, though..." He pulled out his Pokedex, and tried to send a message, but it wouldn't go through. He shook his head and put the Pokedex away again.

Maker locked herself in the girl's bathroom. If they couldn't see her, they couldn't find her. She had no change of clothes with her, so she looked in the janitor closet to see if there was something there. She found some sort of knife, which she used to cut up the team magma hoodie, removing the hood and sleeves. Now it looked like a really warm tank top. She then found two spray paint cans. One gray and one black. She quickly painted the tank top. Afterwards she took off the team magma socks. She then looked in the mirror. They were looking for a red head. She looked at the black spray paint can, then at her hair in mirror, then at the can and then at her hair.
"I can't believe I'm doing this." She grabbed leftover cloths to cover her face, neck and ears, then sprayed her hair with black paint. "My beautiful hair..." She said quietly as she painted it. "This is going to ruin my hair."

After thirty minutes of making sure there was no red left in her hair, she walked out of the bathroom, mixed with the crowds of people and made her way into town. When she finally got to G's house, she sat down on the couch, pouting and holding in her tears because of her hair.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stopped "Look, the only ones they are looking for is Azumi, Maker is in a predicament because she looks like her, but the rest of us are practically safe, our top priority is to tell the whole group where to meet so we ARE together in the long run, we have one hour at most, and our best chance is to cover the most ground by splitting up for a short while"

Renz was conflicted. He definitely didn’t want to split up, but he did think they should look for the others. He shook his head. “I don’t think splitting up is a good idea. We can go look around the festival and see if they’re still around there, but I don’t want to try searching the forest. We know which costumes to look for in the crowd, but like I said they’ll probably be laying low as well, so they’ll be hard to find in the forest... Eli, if you want to go look elsewhere than us, that’s fine, but I think we’re sticking together.”

Renz nodded and then led the group in what he was pretty sure was the direction that they had entered from. As they walked he considered what Eli had said about loosing a member of the group. He was pretty sure the group would go to G's house anyway, or perhaps the Pokemon Center... but what if Pokemon Centers were taken over by the SSMR as well? That would be a key place to strike. If the people couldn't go there to get their Pokemon healed, then most wouldn't have the medical knowledge to take care of them. The populace might rely on the Pokemon Center so much that they would comply with the SSMR in order to make sure their Pokemon had access to healing.... just then his train of thought was broken as he saw a light ahead. They had made it back to the festival grounds.

"Oh, yeah... we'll keep an eye out for him, too. Let's blend in as much as we can. Was Whiton wearing a costume? I think Jodi was a.... Drifblim? and I know Michael was a Mimikyu..."

He stepped out of the forest and towards the crowd. he kept an eye peeled for SSMR grunts, and for any of the members of the group that were missing.

Michael and Jodi watched as Maker locked herself in the bathroom."Well, I think we can expect another full makeover from here." Michael smirked. Jodi giggled and gently elbowed him.
"Hey, it's for her own good!" She said. "If she wouldn't change, she would get caught, and probably be beheaded, or something like that." They continued to chat, waiting for Maker to come out, but they were so distracted that they didn't even notice her getting out of there. And finally, three minutes later, Michael sneeked a peek at the door and noticed that it was open.
"Hey, hey. Maker left." He said, making Jodi look at the open door.
"Oh. She's probably somewhere safe. Like, let's say... Gaeboo's house." She said and got it in one.
"You're probably right. Come on, let's go."

Once they arrived at the house, Michael lightly pressed the door handle, but stopped.
"I feel kinda guilty entering Gaeboo's house without asking him first." He said, biting his lower lip.
"Do you ever feel guilty for anything?"
"...Oh yeah, good point." He opened the door and entered the house, seeing Maker looking sad on the couch... and with gray hair. "...Called it." Michael whispered to Jodi. Jodi chuckled and then looked at Maker.
"Maker! Why are you sad? Is it because of your sister being hunted, which makes you hunted? Or is it because of your hair?"

Maker looked up at Michael and Jodi with a hurtful look in her eyes. "I'm going to take a shower." She said quietly as she stood up.

She slowly walked upstairs to the room where she and Azumi had stayed. She looked at the clothes her sister had worn and at hers. Azumi's where way more clean and neatly folded, while Maker's where just thrown over the bed. She sighed sadly as she grabbed Azumi's clothes, left the room and into the bathroom. The sound of the shower could be heard from outside, along with Maker sobbing and sometimes crying.

Renz sighed. He was looking as best he could for their friends, but so far he couldn't see them. He had considered calling their names, but he wasn't sure if it was too risky or not. On the one hand, it could attract a lot of unwanted attention. On the other hand, they had a better chance of finding their friends. He was beggining to think think they should head back to G's house, and if they were't there, go back to look for them. However, he was pretty sure that Kathren at least would want to keep looking at least a while longer, so he stayed silent.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around, just a few feet from the other two, not to close or far as he tried to cover everything he saw for his friends, he wondered if they had all been found and headed back "So we might be looking for nothing" Eli blinked Did he hear my thoughts? "Yes"

After looking for a while longer, Renz turned back to the others. “Guys, let’s head back now... I think they would probably go back to G’s house anyways. If they aren’t there, we can decide what to do from there. Look, let’s hurry, because the crowd is really starting to thin out...” He shook his head. He really didn’t like any part of the situation, and he could only hope he was making the right choices. But if Maker or Azumi had made their way back, maybe they would have a plan... he hoped that everyone had made it back safely, even Whiton, who he was not particularly fond of.

Maker stepped out of the bathroom, still sobbing. Her hair was now a dark gray and dripping black paint. She was wearing Azumi's clothes and was barefoot, as she walked over to the room she had been staying at and looked in the mirror. Seeing her hair just made her more upset. She pulled her hoodie up and marched downstairs.
"I'm going to the store!" She yelled as she passed by Michael and Jodi. She left the house and made her way down the street, angryly talking to herself.

“Alright, let’s head back.”

Renz lead the way back to G’s house, keeping an eye out for any SSMR members along the way in the hopes of attracting as little notice as possible. There were still people about in the streets, but most were headed home, conversing in low voices. Renz felt another pang of worry, but tried to surpress it. Once in sight of G’s house, he picked up the place slightly. He entered quietly, and held the door open for the others, shutting it whine them once they were inside.

Maker walked out of a salon, wearing a black beanie. She payed a ridiculous amount of money so they would attend to her when the shop was closed and SSR was running among the streets doing what they wanted. She pulled up her hoodie and walked hurriedly through the streets.

Whiton walked into G's house. "Well everyone is here. Nice hide out. The one obvious place to look is the one place you all came to hide. Don't you guys think SSR will look here first? Just saying."

Renz had taken a seat at the table, head in his hands. He was under a lot of stress. When the door opened, he looked up and his hand went to one of the Pokéballs on his belt. Once he saw that it was Whiton, he looked a little less... hostile. When the man spoke, he shrugged.

“Hey, not my idea. This was the meeting place Maker gave, so...”

Kathren was pacing when Whiton came. She listened to Renz's explanation and nodded. "Yeah, not our idea." She sighed before looking at Whiton. "Sorry for yelling at you for feeding Derp Lord candy." Starting to get uncomfortable with the fact she didn't have a Pokemon out, she released Candle. The Lampant twirled while she circled Kathren.

Well, he plops down on the roof of his house, thanks to Fang. He dropped down from the roof and swung in from a bedroom window, wiping the dust off his legs. Show off. He rummaged through his dresser and quickly put on a change of clothes, some plaid pajama pants, and a hoodie. He started heading down, sliding down the railing. He counted the balls on his sash, and noticed one was missing. He one by one sent them out and returned them. Galette, Fang, Bone, and Dahlia were present, which meant...

"Oh Arceus... of course of all my members, he had to get left behind... I know this is the least of your concerns right now, but has anyone seen Chauncey anywhere? The guy can cause big trouble if left alone..."

Whiton smiled at Kathern. "Don't worry, I'm used to it. Anyways, we should consider leaving. Soon. If my brothers are assigned to this, well you all know what they can do." Whiton looked at Gaeboo. "Not a good moment to lose a Pokemon."

Maker walked down the streets, avoiding eye contact and any SSR members. She walked fast, hoping to get to G's house soon. She bumped into a Beware. "Sorry big guy." She kept going and stopped when she saw G's street was blocked by SSR. She approached a local woman. "Excuse me, what's going on?"

The woman whispered to Maker. "Someone saw one of the girls they are looking for near here. The SSR is going to invade the neighborhood to find..." She looked at Maker and gasped.

Maker covered the woman's mouth. "Please! Don't, I'm not a bad person, they are the bad ones."

The woman removed Maker's hand. "I know. It's okay. I never saw you."

Maker sneaked past the SSR blockage and lurked into the shadows, looking for a way to reach Gaeboo's home.

Chauncey barely felt the bump from Maker, but looked down when she talked. As she ran off, he raised his arms and smiled, chasing after her, due to recognizing her face slightly. He pushed people out of the way just to reach her, then picked her up and gave her a big old hug, making small "Bweeer" noises. Of course, Bewear are strong enough to accidentally break down fully grown trees, imagine what the full force of one could do to someone's spine. Don't worry, it was just a little tight.

"Woa!" Maker cried out as a Bewear pulled her into a hug. "Hey hey! This is unecessary! Please put me down!" Maker squirmed.

Two SSR grunts approached them. "Hey! This area is in lock down! What are you doing here?"

Maker buried her face into Bewear's chest. "Nothing! My cute Pokemon got out. I needs some air. He doesn't like being kept in a ball too much." She laughed.

The two SSR Sol looked at each other and then back at Maker. "Ma'am. We need to see your face."

Chauncey mistook the hiding her face as reciprocation for the hug. His goofy smile grew wider as he tightened his grip further, swinging Maker about in joy. In this process, he may have accidentally smacked the SSR guys with Maker... they'll be fiiiiine? He nuzzled Maker as she was being squeezed... kinda cute.

Gaeboo went to the kitchen, grabbed some random sandwich, and started eating it. He crossed his arms and legs, and just sat on the couch.