• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

Right. At the moment the team is separated into two groups, disagreement on ideals. One is trying to get help from team rocket to take on team tempest who has lumiouse city already and coumarine. The second team is training back at Laverre town.

Well,if he would come up to Michael,he would probably shoo him off.He has a fear that a stranger might kidnap him.But....he already was kidnapped so I guess...you could make Adolph stare at him and then they might start talking.

I am back, sorry for disappearing, but starting this morning, I have been trying to recover from a mild mental breakdown. I am mostly alright now, thankfully, did I miss anything important? Other than my loss of sanity I mean.
Also, is it okay if I change who my OC has on his team, and if so, can we have mega Evolutions? Don't worry, it will not be one too powerful, just a Manetric.

Last edited: