• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

@Kiraru If you still want to use Serah and co in the RP I was planning on giving Ray an excuse to go to the pokemon centre ASAP so he could run into them. But if you want to boat them away that's also fine - your call! I'll have Ray notice Totodile's signal at least.

I’ll fill you in on my characters:

• Serah and Tyler are treating an injured Froakie in their room in the Pokémon Center.
  • Tori and Satai are watching the news in their room in the Pokémon Center; Kaiser is meanwhile taking a nap.
  • The Totodile on Route 12 had been critically injured by a slash that had been powered up due to using Revenge after taking a Dynamic Punch. (Plus the Totodile is suffering from a case of bleeding out, and the post timer as seen on the status bar is on 13 ish before he faints or becomes knocked out and unconscious.)

And I,on the rest
Michael,Otis,Jodi,Azumi all get their second pokemon .Spirt and Combusken evolved,Michael caught a Sneasel,Azumi a shiny Golurk,but that's not really important.The evolutions and the new companions,not the ting with the 2nd Pokemon.We are now with a guy named Ray,that's basically an enemy of Tempest.We got out of the wastelands,and now we're at Azumi's mansion!

@Kiraru My last post ended with a bit of a mishap at the pokemon centre so there's an opportunity for Serah and co to notice and get in on the action if you want. Or, if you just want to focus on Totodile that's cool too!

I think the action would likely cause Serah and the others to stay inside mostly since they are still treating the Froakie. (I’m giving it around 5-10 more posts off camera since they gotta treat the other injuries from the old bandaged areas.)

I’ll mostly focus on the Totodile until then since the other group will likely escape by boat if the time comes.

Well if it helps, after the mansion, Azumi, Michael and Otis went to try and get their Pokemon back from tempest. Azumi, Michael, Ray and totodile are in the city, Ray is wearing a team tempest uniform to blend in. Otis is outside the city with Arcanine, (Which was lended to her by Azumi's family). Michael has managed to rescue the Pokemon and is on his way to find Azumi and Azumi is looking for Michael. Meanwhile, tempest is attacking coremarine city (spell check city name please).
Any questions?

@Tudor21G

He's been tasked to 'eliminate' Micheal - so whatever that entails! (It ain't good!)

And as for Jodi we can just write her out of the RP (i.e. pretend she never existed) or if you want to you can assume her role as well - but you may want to message Barefoot_Kittens to ask if that's cool.

*pants while taking off an ice pack*

I have to apologize for not being as on lately due to having a rather bad allergic reaction with scallops after trying them, so I'm attempting to get back to the RPs right now, especially this one.

Apologies for any inconvience it may have likely caused, and I will get back on as soon as possible.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
It’s called ‘Shipwrecked on Staryu Sands!’ and the RP was doing so well! So we just have to make sure no one adds unnecessary legendaries without permission from the moderators. I miss that Role Play so much... But enough of that, this RP is doing really good! I can’t wait to see what exciting things will happen next!

No worries I hope you're feeling better now @Kiraru!

And yeah regarding all the extra pokemon I'm easy. I like multi-pokemon battles and stuff becasue of the potential for coordination and creativity - but just make sure there aren't so many pokemon involved that no one can keep track! Haha.

Oh and I know my last post ends kinda trippy but it'll make sense, trust me!