• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

I'm really compelled by the premise of this RP. My main problem with flocking to the most popular RPs on this site, however, is that I find it hard to insert myself into as I don't want to ruin the plot. I haven't done too much reading yet to fully grasp all the context of what's going on right now in the RP, but I like the premise of it stated at the beginning.
I was wondering if once you guys finished your subplot/current conflict, and move to the next area, if I could join? If not I understand.

Cool! I feel like the Pokémon Center might be a good place to introduce myself. As for a character bio, I'll just use this one and hope it suffices.
Name: Darwin Kim
Appearance: Light skinned black with black curly hair with some strands of white. His eyes are a smoky gray and is almost always displaying a look of loss and sadness with how his eyebrows are naturally aligned. He is skinny to the point where he's almost frail and dresses in a black hoodie and gray sweatpants. He wears white tennis shoes and has a huge and brown, albeit, hackneyed backpack almost as big as his entire back.
Pokémon:
Heart-Ninjask
Soul-Shedinja
Buddy-Pachurisu
Description: A salesman/merchant just trying to survive. Had to leave his family due to political hysteria making life miserable. Doesn't have too strong a desire to be a trainer but does like the idea of strengthening his pokemon and catching new ones. Experience in the business has led him to developing some negotiating skill and sales tactics.
Political view: Wants there to be an "Evil team reformation" program as he used to be previously affiliated with Team Galactic under financially troubling times. He has since befriended some but has dropped his connection with them, that being said he still sees all people as people, no matter what their jobs/labels are.