• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

Hi everyone, I’m RenzFlintrock and I really enjoyed reading through the RP so I wanted to join. Here’s my character:

Name: Renz

Pokémon team: Garchomp, Torterra, Nidoking(*S*)

Backstory: Renz is a Gym leader in training and has traveled through the Alola region and part of Sinnoh. His parents run a Trinket Shop in Malie City, which is Renz’s Hometown. He has a Z-Ring and a few Z-Crystals from Alola, and is doing his best to beat the Sinnoh league.

Appearance: Renz stands at about Six feet tall, has tan skin, blue eyes and black hair. He usually wears V-Neck t-shirts and Jeans. He also has a backpack with the Mega Evolution symbol on it, and a white wristwatch with a Pokémon Shuffle style Dialga on it.

I will post my starter soon, thanks for letting me join in!

@Hekotoro @Eliiiscool @RenzFlintrock

I realize I might've just trapped you three in an interaction (since I probably wont be able to respond now for another 24-ish hours) but if you want something to RP off of by yourselves the preacher-guy is basically trying to lead you through the sewers to another modified teleportation-pad-thing... but it's deep within the sewers and he's running hella fast so you could RP about the journey through the sewers and trying to keep up with him/follow his tracks. Or just wait for my next response :p but if you want something to do...

Nice, my highest cp is a salamance shiny 3500. Got him during community day. But my favorite is a seadra called Katy Perry. Lucky and 95% Ivs (I rarely check Ivs but I was curious on her). I've been walking it since like forever since I had to pum up it's cool first and now I'm getting ready to evolve it.