• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Captured by the Evil Team 3: Rescue

Gaeboo scoffed at all this talent show nonsense, like he would show them what "talents" he has. Although... they said they wanted to see him not do anything. He kept his position on the couch, thinking of making the worst experience possible. And he got it.

"Hey, I'm going to need something from you idiots to perform. Get me a set of carpentry tools, an ironing board, and some rope. Oh, and a body, preferably dead, and preferably Blackton. I'll give you a show you won't forget."

Kathren sighed as she stood up, taking one of the offered aprons. "Derp Lord, I need you to help me," she said as she tied the apron to keep it from flying as she cooked. She strode to the kitchen, looking around. She had five hours. Five hours to figure out what she was making and then cook it. She opened all the cabinets and looked inside of them before opening the refrigerator and freezer and looking in there to see what she had to work with. She, of course, did close the cabinets, fridge, and freezer when she was done looking.

"You're out of your mind if we are to give you any of that! We know how dangerous you are with simple tools. I'm surprised you haven't killed any of your cellmates to use their bones to lock pick the door. Seriously Gabriel, you have no talent that doesn't include violence, so just leave the show to the others, Okay?"

Redton watched Kathren get to work. He just sat down and looked around. Like if this was also the first time he had been there. "Yo! Need help with anything? I don't want to get bored here."

Whiton played the piano as Maker attempted to sing. "Maker, you're not really trying. If you sing like that, you won't win. Trust me, keep the SSMR happy and you won't suffer."
Maker sighed. "How can you expect me to sing when I am being held prisoner and used like some toy for your entertainment?"
Whiton smiled. "Which do you prefer? Being used as a toy and get good treatment, or have your Pokemon looking like Gaeboo's?"
Maker looked frightened. "Like a toy..." She said softly. "I'll try harder."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not move for a long time, electing to sit and stare for a long time, despite Halts prodding. Finally, Halt got feed up “Eli! Get up now!” Eli got up on the couch “Good, now get ready for the talent show” “Why, what’s the point?” “To spare our Pokémon” no movement “we can talk about it later, just do it for me, try to be the old Eli” he thought for a moment, getting up and walking to the mirror “I need my bag”

Gaeboo smirked, looking upward, regretting everything he's doing. He tapped his foot impatiently, trying to think of a proper way to do this.

"But wouldn't you want me to be put out on the grand stage? I already hate being around people, so being forced to show what I like doing when I'm alone is awful. Not only is it an invasion of privacy, it's flat out rude... I'd be in hell if that were too happen..."

Kathren closed the last cabinet and sighed, still unsure what to make. What she did know is that she wanted to make a full meal, not some pastry. She had a feeling that Michael would do that, if he was cooking for his talent. Narrowing her eyes, she quickly went over various recipes in her head. However, she was unable to chose one. She looked at Derp Lord, who simply has a confused face. It didn't help her decide. She sighed as she walked to the entryway of the kitchen. "So Redton," she asked, "what is your favorite meal?"

"I'll tell you what, why don't you prepare us a nice show without any tools and I might consider letting you train our new troops. By that I mean having you fight with them to see if they are worthy enough to join." Pause. "No Eli, what kind of request is that? It's like Gaeboo asking for a gun."

Redton looked at Kathren confused. "Why do you care? Just cook something for the judges. I don't know, some spaghetti and mashed potatoes. I don't do any of this cooking stuff." He got up and began walking back and forth. "Just hurry up, I hate being locked up."

Maker finished a bottle of water. "How was that?"
Whiton smiled. "That was good. I think we could win this."
Maker crossed her arms. "Why did you betray us?"
Whiton laughed. "Yes, we're not having that conversation. Get to work."
Maker looked annoyed. "I deserve an explanation."
Whiton stood up and looked at her in the eye. "Toys don't need explanations. Remeber your place." He sat back down and signaled for her to do so also. Maker listened and they continued to practice.

Last edited:
"Alright, then how about this, you get me the body and I'll improvise with my tools. Do that and I'll consider working for you and training your troops as a work release program. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm basically freelance already."

He tapped his foot more as he waited for the next response. Pricks were getting on his nerves, especially since they thought he would actually do anything to help them. Judging by that one conflict, it was clear that their troops were stupid, maybe even infants. Probably stupid infants.

Laughter. "No. Gabriel, please understand. You're the prisoner, we make the decisions, you take it to the face, like Maker. " Laughter. "Man I still can't get over that. Anyways, Eli, I dare you, oh please I hope you do, I dare you to question me again."

. . .

Ron woke up, looking around the group. Everyone seemed okay. He looked at the time, 16:47. "Alright everyone, let's get up, eat, stretch, get ready, we continue in 15 minutes." He noticed Nana comfortably resting on top of Ty. He sighed and decided to let her sleep 15 minutes more.

Kathren sighed as she noted that Redton would be no help in that regard. So she decided to pull out one of her journals, the first one, and went to copied down recipes and smiled at one. Mongolian Beef and Broccoli. She sighed as she went to work, washing her hands before cooking. First, she got out the beef and cut it into small strips. Then she got some corn starch and a plastic bag, placing the beef and starch inside of the bag and shaking it a bit before handing it to Derp Lord. "Shake this for me while I prepare the sauce." Derp Lord nodded as he took the bag.
Kathren turned on the stove and placed vegetable oil in a pan before chopping up some garlic. Once it was hot, she placed ginger and chopped garlic inside and stired it for a bit before putting in brown sugar and soy sauce a bit frantically. Then going back to stirring. After the brown sugar desolved, she placed it in a container to the side and rinsed out the pan before putting in a bunch of oil and the meat inside. She started frying the beef. When the beef was almost done, she started up the broccoli, getting out the broccoli, placing it in a pot, putting a tiny amount of water inside, putting a lit on top of said pot, and turning on the stove, steaming the broccoli. She timed it to be about when the meat would be done. Then she got out a rice cooker and placed rice and water in it, her attention already worn thin.
Once the meat and broccoli was done, she placed everything in the same pan and cooked them together. Once everything was done, she sighed and sat down, a bit exhausted.

Rachel released all of her Pokemon for a moment then recalled them. She wished that she could keep Soul with her, the small Togepi being a comforting presence for her. She sighed and pulled out some jerky, not being her favorite, but being something she often ate due to the fact eating out wasn't an option all the time and she didn't keep ingredients to cook with on her. She kept silent, a sign of something being wrong if someone knew her.

Marigold rubbed her eyes groggily and sat up from her spot reclining against the log. She looked around for a moment, recalling where she was and why she was there. She forced herself up, stretched for a few minutes, and released her Pokémon. She gave them, and herself, a quick pep talk before returning them to their Pokeballs, and then began a brief snack before they moved on. Her eyes were locked on Ron, since he was the team captain and it was up to him to announce the game plan.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the first SSMR talent show! I am your host, Bob! and with me... Bluton!"
"Thank you thank you! We are so excited to see what are little pets have in store for use today. Two of our members actually helped their favorite pets, so it will be interesting to know what they came up with!"

Both Bob and Blueton were sitting in front of a desk, wearing a white shirt and black tie. They smiled at the camera, which was broadcasting live on the internet.

Bob laughed. "That's right my dear blue headed brother. Here is the order of how they will be presenting."
A screen with the faces of everyone showed up. "First up is Gabriel, because we just want to get this over with. Then we have Maker and Whiton, followed by Michael, then Renz, then Kathren and Redton, then Eli and finally, Jodi!"

The screen now showed a stage, that had the same electrical tubes they had used to captured them, in the middle was a small platform where the participants would arrive from. Under the stage was everyone else, except for Redton and Whiton. They were lined up in the same order they had been mentioned before. Maker was wearing some sort of red night gown. It was long and had one side opened to show her right leg, along with black heels and her hair was made into a round bundle on the back of her hair. She looked more like Azumi then herself. She looked away from Gaeboo, who was in front of her, and just looked down at the floor, her eyes not showing any emotions. "Good luck." She whispered to Gaeboo.

"Now remember! The stage is protected by an electrical cage, created by yours truly, and the participants have a chip inserted in them, which means we can electrocute them to death if we feel like it. Now, let's get this started!"
"First up, one of the fans favorites for his love of getting beat up and beating up people, even his own friends, give it up for... GABRIEL!"

Surprisingly, there was a big applause and cheers coming from the SSMR members, who made up the entire crowd. The stage lights went on and waited for Gaeboo to go up the platform.

-----------------------

Ron stood outside an electrical store call "Better Buy". He watched the talent show on one of the screens. "What the hell is this?" He watched the screen, concentrated heavily on the television, while Nana stood by his leg, watching up in confusion. "You shouldn't watch this Nana, I need to get a clue of their location, but you don't have to take this."

It took way too long and way too much improvisation to get this thing ready, but he may have found a work-around. His tools were now replaced by several household objects, and a couple improvised tools. Instead of the hammer he was going to use, he had a rolling pin. As opposed to a saw, he took multiple butter knives and taped them together. For precision cutting, he smashed a small piece of glass from the corner of a mirror in the bathroom, then tied it to a stick, etc. He lazily dressed himself up in some random clothes he found lying around, and put on some latex gloves. He dragged with him a cart with something with a sheet over it.

"I don't need luck. Just you idiots to have hope that we can leave. The only lucky thing is that one of those chumps may be stupid enough to comply. Have fun laughing. And lay off her, tightie whitey. You could tell the first day when I showed her her place, she's mine."

He wheeled his cart with his equipment on stage, but didn't start yet. He begrudgingly looked to the audience.

"Alright, I'm asking for an assistant from the audience. Who wants to help me out here?"

A group of SSMR dragged a man wearing their uniform, with his mouth taped so he couldn't speak. They threw him in with Gaeboo. The man got up and looked around with panic in his eyes.

"There ya go! This man is a traitor to us, he is useless now. Do what you want."

The crowd booed the SSMR soldier that was inside with Gaeboo. Then they began chanting "Gaeboo!", Wanting to see a good show.

------------------------

Ron looked at the show and covered Nana's eyes. "I don't like where this is going..." He turned to the woman who knew Gaeboo. "Thats your friend, isn't it?"

Below the stage, Renz was not doing very well. Aside from a minor case of stage fright, the knowledge that they had been implanted with chips that could kill them at a moments notice and the suspicion that something bad was going to happen to at least one of them made him rather upset. Greenton and Bluton's comments weren't helping, either. He gave a nervous glance at Kathren, took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. Three days ago he would have been much worse, but the knowledge of his friend's situation, and being able to talk to them made him feel much better than he had.

Marigold watched the TV as well. It was horrible, but she forced herself to keep watching... until the SSMR grunts dragged up their 'traitor' to be used in Gaeboo's act. At that point she turned around, crossed her arms, and began nervously biting at her lower lip.

Last edited:
Fleur rubbed her eyes, still waking up. She wore a small, loose top and sweatpants to bed, it was just comfortable to her. She got up and served herself up a cup of coffee, she needed the boost. She looked to Ron when asked the question.

"Umm... not really. Last time I saw him, he was only eight... which was ten years ago... am I really that old? I don't FEEL old... tell me, do I have wrinkles?"

- - - - - - - -

"Perfect. First thing's first, we need this person to head to a little place called 'Sleepy-Time Junction'. Now you just hold still, and it'll aaaaall be okay."

Gaeboo grabbed a sock and smacked the guy upside the head with it. The thing about the sock is it was filled with random pieces of metal he scrounged up. He then placed them on the cart, shoving the replica he had planned away.

"I call this 'Surgery for SSMR Retards'. I designed it so that all of you could even understand it. However, it might be a little complex for you. The first step is making sure that they won't wake up in the middle of the procedure."

He took the improvised cutting tool and slit the guy's throat. He then looked back at the audience.

"Okay, he's not waking up, they're going to be just fine, and I will not suffer any consequences from this."

"What a wonderful performance Gabriel! Truly a master piece!"
"
I agree. Especially the part where he killed an innocent trainer we dressed up as an SSMR soldier."
"Blueton! That was supposed to be a secret! Oh well! Thank you for showing us your talent to kill! It was very moving, our judges will give us the results until the end."

The crowd cheered and applauded. They watched as Gaeboo was brought down the platform and had him wait with the others, who were being watched by several SSMR soldiers.

Renz listened in horror to the voices of the two commentating boogers. Gaeboo had just killed someone? He couldn’t believe it. He knew that the ranger was rather violent, but he couldn’t believe that he would actually kill someone unless he had no choice. As Gaeboo was brought back in, he closed his eyes tightly, trying to keep himself under control. He was in a flurry of feelings and thoughts that were very much upsetting him.

As Gaeboo’s act commenced, Marigold turned around again, intending to look only for a moment. However, what she saw kept her attention riveted on the screen until the man named Gaeboo was brought off the stage. Then she was released from her involuntary stare, covered her eyes and whipped herself away again.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had been recovering the last few hours thanks to Halt, so he had enough energy to show a disgusted, angry stare at the camera, though he said nothing, and there was nothing he could do. He was wearing a dark red suit, white shirt and a dark red tie.

Lily looked at the phone, wanting to try to piece it together herself. She saw Gabeoos act, visibly horrified and disgusted, simultaneously angry at the SSMR and Gaboee, even if he was a SSMR traiter, he was probably traiter for refusing to conduct torture.

Ron looked at Fleur. "No, you look fine." He watched the rest of Gaeboo's performance and then looked at her again. "You sure it's the same guy?"

---------------------------------------

After the stage was cleaned up quickly, a big white piano was brought on stage. Then Whiton, wearing a white tuxedo, walked in, waving to the cheering audience. He bowed and took his seat on the piano. There was a microphone for him and one was placed on the stage for Maker. The lights went dim and a spotlight shone on Whiton and on Maker's microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman. Next up is Maker, with her is the terribly handsome Whiton. They will be performing a duet for us."
"Ah yes, Maker has become a fan favorite, up there with Kathren and Jodi. Maker stands out for being of legal age, if you know what I mean."
"Ah! That reminds me, the grunt of the month award WILL BE a date with dear Maker or Renz, depends on which you prefer, so make sure to work your hardest!"
"Ladies and gentlemen without further to do...
here is Maker!"

The crowd cheered and whistled loudly as the the platform brought Maker up. She was looking down, she took a deep breath. Whiton had told her to smile and placing a fake smile on her face was something she did easily. She looked up with a big smile on her face, like if everything was okay. She waved at the crowd, which made them go wild.
"Good evening SSMR! My name is Maker Towers and I will be performing with Whiton tonight, it's a song called 'Just give me a reason'. I hope you all enjoy it." Maker said with a joyful voice, she wanted to win this, because she needed a win.

Whiton began playing the piano slowly.
"
Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love
Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

As Maker sang and Whiton played the piano, some SSMR grunts held up the light of their phones and lighters.

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine
(Oh we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind
(Yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love

The crowd claps as they hear Whiton singing.

Oh tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust, but our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

Just give me a reason,
just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars,
it's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
, and we can learn to love again

Before the song was even over, some grunts were already standing up. A big smile spread across Ron's face as he saw his little sister performing. Nana began dancing along, slowly, like a ballerina.

Oh we can learn to love again
Oh we can learn to love again oh oh
Oh that we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again"

Whiton stood up and walked over next to Maker, he took her hand and they both bowed. Maker waved good bye as she was lowered back under the stage. As the light of the stage left her face, her smile disappeared. Her expression went back to that sad, hopeless look as she walked over to the sit next to Gaeboo and sat down. A glass wall dividing them from the group waiting their turn. She crossed her arms and looked blankly ahead. Back up stage, Whiton was receiving cheers from his fans. He bowed one more time and left while they took the piano away.

"Man that was beautiful! Whiton and Maker here stepping up the competition, I wonder what's next?"
"Well our next participant is one of my personal favorites, lets hear it fooooor Michael!"

(The song in this Roleplay is the song "Just Give Me a Reason" by P!nk.)

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Meanwhile, while the talent show was going on, a certain trio seemed to have been recently locked up, as due to being captured during a failed raid attempt the previous day, Adolph's Phoenixes were captured and locked in ajoining cells, left there while the show went on... They were locked up for the time being simply for being part of Nanocorp, perhaps, as much of the world knew that Nanocorp was actively trying to prevent the SSMR from taking over anything else, and were possibly succeding for the most part, as Unova was at least under the protection of Adolph's company.

However, they seemed to also be joined by a new person, being a strange youth, the man being only 19, but having the cold, angry demanour of someone whose past is filled with torment and pain, which was quite likely, knowing Adolph's tendency to work with people with dark pasts. While the newcomer to Adolph's phoenixes was sleeping on the floor, pretty much trying his best to give the middle finger to those who imprisoned him, Adolph and his two Female companions were busy doing their own thing. Vypyskha reading a book about combat and warfare she smuggled in, and the two others were seemingly having a conversation in hushed tones.

"Katyusha... Do you believe that it was inproper leadership that lead to the rest of the team getting stranded, and us captured?" Adolph asked, his demanour matching someone who has lost hope.

"No... Adolph... Your leadership was perfect, we just made a fatal error in judgement by trying to incite chaos by attempting to get into their communication network and shut it down... Of course, our failure lead to further failure..." His companion replied, sighing softly. She frowned, and sat down, whimpering softly.

___After the TIME SKIP___

MICHAEL POV
Michael was waiting for his turn. He was going to bake a two layered chocolate cake with figurines made out of very cold icing. It was going to represent their situation. So like, spoiler alert, but certain someones will wear black striped white suits. He wasn't really nervous, because he looked overwhelmingly handsome and he was an amazing baker. Besides his natural good looks(I love complimenting my characters) he was wearing a double breasted white jacket, black trousers, black shoes, a white apron with little green bulbs that he tied around his chest and a white bandanna tied around his head. Next to him there was his cart full of cooking supplies and appliances. He looked around. It was Gaeboo's turn now, and it was... mentally traumatising. He heard that he killed an innocent trainer! He couldn't believe it! He slowly covered his mouth, his eyes so wide that the population of Sinnoh could fit on them. Gaeboo was pretty low on his decency scale to begin with, -72, to be exact, but now he was at about, -9999999999999999012345678910109876543210. He couldn't believe that his weird associate's talent was to kill. He expected, like, Gaeboo to play the recorder or the xylophone! But not in a million years he would've thought he would kill someone(even though he heard that he killed Blacton)! His performance ended immediately after that and now it was Whiton and Maker's turn to perform. Michael didn't exactly know if Whiton was a traitor or not(neither do I), but he was looking forward to his performance with Maker. He wasn't even bitter that none of the -tons chose to perform with him, like the old Michael would be. They were apparently going to sing some song called 'Just give me a reason'. He wouldn't have thought that Maker would be a good singer, but then BOOM! They began singing the song and Michael loved it to bits. The nice lyrics, the nice voices, the piano complementing their song. But before he knew it, the song was over and Bluton annoucend him as one of his favourites, which was nice to hear. He took a big breath in, tightened his grip around his cart and stepped onto the platform.

JODI POV
Jodi's heart was beating fast after Maker's performance. Not only that she had to hear that Gaeboo killed someone, but there was also Maker, who's singing was flawless, AND she had a partner who could sing and play the piano. While her, she was all alone and the only thing she had was a stereo to play the music while she sung into her microphone. But at least she looked pretty. She had an off the shoulder blue dress with white outlines that went about to her knees. On the edges of her short sleeves there were light blue eighth notes connected by 5 light blue lines with little diamons floating around and she had little light blue heels. She looked like she could win the "Pretty and Singy" pageant. But now it was Michael's turn, and all her fingers were crossed for him.

MICHAEL'S POV
A light shined upon Michael and his cart. Michael looked around at the stage and took a deep breath.
"Hello, everyone! I am Michael Matthew Kanlope and as my talent I will be baking you... a two layered chocolate cake. And it wil represent our situation, our show." O. M. G. This was the first time he spoke since he got out of that jail cell. Can you believe it?! In those three months, his voice got deeper. Okay, not so deep that it would make a significant change, but you could definitely notice it. "Now, I'll unload the cooking appliances and supplies from my cart. Sit back and relax, and I hope I won't keep you waiting too long." He started unloading a few minifridges, freezers, a stove, some cupboards and some cabinetry, that made an island. And that is another thing that the old Michael couldn't do. Lift heavy things. He's just full of surprises, isn't he? He got out the supplies and got to work.
{[(///insert long baking process\\\)]}
As Michael finished spreading the icing on the cake with the spatula, it was finally time for the details! He grabbed the frosting tube and began making little connected spirals on the edges of two layers. He even wrote his name on the front edge of the bottom layer in spiral form while still managing to connect them. This guy... this guy's a keeper. He grabbed the figurines that he made out of fondant while the layers were in the oven and began carefully placing them on the first and second layers. Then, he grabbed the same frosting tube and wrote on the front of the bottom layer:

CAPTURED LOSERS SHOW
Lastly, he added a few sprinkels between the figurines. And he was done. He stepped to the side of the island and smiled warmly.
"Aaaaaaaand, I am finished! Let me explain what I've done for you." He pointed at one of the sides of the cake. "I have used strawberry icing on the cake, and raspberry frosting on the edges to decorate it." He then pointed at the figurines on the top layer and then to the ones on the bottom layer. They were the characters from their story! On the top layer, there were Bluton, Bob and Redton laughing and pointing at the bottom layer, with some SSMR soldiers in the back, also laughing. To the left side, you could see Whiton smoke, and to the other side, there was a dead Blacton that had a knife in his chest, but there was no blood. Behind him, there was a sign. And in red, there was written: 'Gaeboo was here'. On the bottom layer, there was everyone from his group, in a white uniform with black stripes, a chain tied to their ankel, a pickaxe in hand, trying to break rocks. Except Gaeboo, who was on the left side, tied to a chair with chains and some duct tape on his mouth. "These are figurines that I made out of fondant, that represent... well, it's pretty clear." He then pointed at what he wrote on the front. "On the front I have written the name of this show." He stepped to the side. "You could eat it now, or you could wait, because I think that another one of my former teammates is going to cook. It is your decision." He smiled and waited for their reactions.

JODI POV
"I...I...I can't believe it! Michael finally talked!" Jodi thought, her eyes wide. "His voice, is different? Is that why he kept quiet?" She rubbed her forearm, looking puzzled. "...I guess I'll have to ask him..."

ALEJANDRO'S POV
Alejandro watched the talent show with the others. It was his brother's turn to perform. And his talent was... baking a cake. "Of course. I didn't know why I thought of something else." He smiled to himself. Watching his little brother bake in front of all these people that wanted him locked up, so full of life. But, he knew that something was different. Somethibg besides his voice, but he couldn't figure out what. He wasn't his whiny, impulsive self. He was... more obedient. But Alejandro didn't pay that that much attention, since he guessed it was for the sake of his Pokémon. "Oh, little bro. What have you gotten yourself into?"

Last edited:
"Man now I'm craving some of that cake! I loved how he captured our good looks. Even Blackton looks good."
"Tell me about it. But I didn't expect any less from Michael. I could use a personal chef."
"You can expect me every day for dinner then! Now, let's meet our judges!"

The entire crowd of SSMR soldiers stood up and placed their hands on their chests and looked directly ahead. Three individuals walked in, and took a sit at a table set up in front of the stage. The first one was a young looking man, in about his 20's. He was wearing small thin glasses, black hair that covered his left eye, very tanned skin and a slim body. He had a serious expression. He was wearing a full black outfit, black pants, shoes and sweater with the SSMR logo. He sat down on the sit that had been labeled 'Admin Andrew'. Next walked in a man much taller than the first. He seemed to be in his late 20's, had a bulky physical, but signs of being very thin when he was younger. His black hair was combed backwards and very neatly kept. He wore fingerless gloves, a black SSMR T-shirt, jeans and military boots. He also had black sunglasses, even though it wasn't necessary. He sat down with a big smile on his face on the sit with the name 'Admin Luke'. Last, walked in a young looking girl, about her early 20's. She had long black straight hair, with her bangs just above her eyes. She had Asian features but mixed with some latin. She had a nice smile on and walked as if she wanted to skip. She was wearing a black T-shirt with SSMR on the back, a black skirt that went down just above her knees, stripped stockings and very shiny silver tennis shoes, that seemed to add 2 inches to her short height. She sat down in the sit labeled 'Admin Ana'. There was silence from the crowd, until Ana raised her hand. "Hi everyone!"

The crowd went wild with cheering for Ana and Luke. Nobody seemed to care for Andrew, and he didn't seem to care either. As the crowd sat back down, a slice of cake was taken from Michael's cake and given to the three admins. They began eating, slowly, as if sabering each part individually.

"Ladies and gentlemen, while our judges decide on Michael's talent, we will continue on with the show. Michael please go to the waiting area. Next up is, the ground type expert, Renz!"

Some of the younger girls in the crowd cheered for Michael as he was lowered back and Renz was brought up. Renz had some fans, but not as many as the first three participants. Not many related to him and others didn't see him as an idol. But there was cheers from him, mostly girls.

"Next up is a very talented man, when it comes to battles. But today he will show us a different side of him."
"That's right my blue haired demon. Renz is the underdog, the one in the group that doesn't stand out but the one you should be very careful with."
"Howcome?"
"He trained a Garchomp."
"Fair enough. Ladies and gentlemen, Renz!"

Renz looked nervous as he heard Michael's act wrapping up and the Boogers announcing he was up next. He gave a nervous glance at the others, not having realized until that moment that most of them had better outfits and he was still in the PJs the Boogers had told them to put on earlier. It was true that they had been old to get on stage in their PJs, but if the others got different outfits... well, it was too late, they were already leading him to the elevating platform thingamajig to take him on stage. He gave a nervous nod to Michael as they passed each other, and then felt himself slowly lift up to some small amount of cheers. He blinked for a moment or two, and then saw that there was a table set up off to the side with a microphone and some kind of speaker. He walked over and picked up the microphone, and then paused as he saw that the speaker devices small screen had the words 'Illumise-Noctowl City' on it, and a play button. He half held his breath as he pressed the button, and then the music flared to life. He stepped back a few paces, took a deep breath, and began to sing.

"You would not believe your eyes
If ten million Illumise
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand glowing bugs
As they all used Quiver Dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)

'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting Mareep
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell (said farewell)

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar (jar, jar)

'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)"

His singing voice wasn't the best, he was pretty out of practice since his voice changed. It definitely would've been worse if there were no music. However, he felt uncomfortable with his performance, especially since he was wearing Vileplume Pajamas. Once he was done singing, he took a deep, shuddering breath, gave a small bow, and put the microphone back in its holder on the table.

Marigold had been watching the last few acts. She would have actually greatly enjoyed watching the show, if it weren't for the first act, and that the people performing were their friends, who were in trouble and being forced to do it. She actually wanted to eat Michael's cake when she saw the finished project, and Renz's song made her tear up slightly, not because his song was beautiful but because it brought back memories of times they had spent together back home in Malie City.

((The song used in this post is an adaptation of 'Fireflies' by Owl City.))

"Wow he actually wore the pajamas. But I have to admit I was pretty impressed. I honestly didn't expect that from Renz."
"I agree with you my Lime haired buddy, this was a surprise for me. I sure will miss him when he dies."
"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Renz!"

The crowd cheered louder this time, many applauding the effort he had made. They were expecting something different and he completely surprised them. A group of fan girls held up a sign that said 'Kathrenz'. This group cheered the loudest.

The platform took Renz away. Redton walked into the stage, wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie. He made sure all of Kathren's materials were prepared. He looked at the crowd and grabbed a microphone. "Allow me to introduce the next contestant. She is a very talented young lady who will be showing one of her talents today. I know many of you like her and she is one of the lowest in our "Who should we kill next?" list. Ladies and gentlemen, here she is!"

The platform raised to bring Kathren up. The crowd cheered loud. Even Andrew seemed interested. Most of the younger SSMR members were the ones cheering the loudest.

Michael smiled brightly at the audience. He couldn't believe that people actually liked him. He bowed as he was lowered to the waiting area, where Maker, a glass wall and Gaeboo were. So there were two lifeless things he could look at. He looked through the glass wall at a very anxious looking Jodi. He didn't know what was going on through her head...
"Oh my gosh, Renz is singing too! And he was so good! What chances do I have?! And my song is so risky, what are they going to say?! Ugh, I'm done for! They're going to kill me, use my body in a biology class for young SSMR soldiers and I'm going to rot in a clos-- Michael?" She finally snapped out of her thoughts and noticed Michael waving and giving her a killer smile, and she couldn't help but get a little reassured. She took a deep breath and smiled at him.
Michael turned away from Jodi and saw Maker and Gaeboo sitting down, and he guessed that he had to too. He began walking, briefly looking away when he passed Gaeboo and sat down next to Maker, still smiling.

Kathren had to admit, most of her friends were very talented. Maker and Renz had an amazing voice, she heard that Micheal made a wonderful cake. The only one she had a problem with was Geaboo, who killed someone for his talent. She, quite frankly, found it disgusting. She enjoyed Renz's preformance, for a bit. Until half-way through and she remembered it was her turn next. A knot of fear tightened in her stomach. She clenched her light pink apron and tuned Renz out for the rest of the song.
The platform raised and the brown haired girl, wearing a light blue sweater with tight jeans and brown boots was shown to the public. Calming herself, Kathren gave a crowd a wave then walked to her station. She gave a deep calming breath and looked at the tasting judges, giving them a small smile. "So, I heard you already had desert. Time for some late dinner then. I'm going to be making Mongolian Beef and Broccoli, with my assistant, Redton," she motioned towards Redton." She looked at the crowd and imagined that they were customers at her parent's restaurant. And the judges, they were simply critics. That was the only way she could concentrate.
She started quickly, handing Redton the bag of meat and corn starch, silently asking for him to shake it after she was done cutting it. Then she got her ginger and garlic and placed them in an heated oiled pan, after measuring them out. She then, once the next ingredients were needed, quickly got the soy sauce and brown sugar to sweeten it up some due to all the salty tastes. Once it was done, she placed the sauce to the side and heated another pan for the meat, looking back at Redton to ask for it silently. Not sure if he did it or not.

Redton took the bag and began to shake it. Smiling for the audience as they laughed and cheered. The judges didn't seem impressed, except for Admin Ana, who clapped joyfully and laughed. The crowed watched attentively, some taking notes like when Michael had made his cake.

Ron crossed his arms and looked at Kathren's sister, Rachel. "She seems to know what she's doing."

Redton pretended to give Kathren the bag, then pulled it away, laughed and gave it to her. Causing the crowd to laugh.

Last edited:
Kathren rolled her eyes when Redton pulled his joke, then resumed cooking. She poured the cornstarch covered meat into the pan with hot oil, standing back due to the fact she knew the oil was going to hiss and pop. Once that was cleared up, she looked at the crowd, noting their fixed attention on her and her cooking. She gave a sigh. "The reason I had Redton shake the bag was to evenly coat the beef with cornstarch. That is one of the most effective ways to do that, and once they are fully cooked, it gives a nice crust around it. Though, it's a bit plain without the sauce." She continued cooking, only getting poped once before starting up the broccoli and rice. Then the broccoli was done and she mixed the three together. The waiting game started, a few minutes before it was done. She got out three bowls and some forks and chopsticks, depending on what the judges wanted to eat with. The rice was completed and she gave each bowl some. Then she went back to stirring and making judgments by sight. When she thought it was complete, she gave the judges some of it.

Rachel watched her sister then heard Ron. "Of course she does, she's my older sister. An amazing cook. I'm surprised she isn't talking more though. She always talk to me when she cooked." Rachel shook her head.

Andrew just began eating, not really expressing what he though. Luke nodded. "This is really good." While Ana smiled. "It is!" They all continued to eat, while watching the show go on.

Ron looked at her. "Would you talk in that situation? There's one thing that worries me though, they haven't mentioned Azumi." He looked back at the screen.
Nana heard the name Azumi and looked up, but she couldn't understand what Ron meant. Too bad, she really wanted to see her.

"Man, all this cooking is making me hungry!"
"Why aren't we the judges again? Terrible decision really."

Gaeboo growled when his compatriots looked at him in disbelief. Why would they understand anything, they're just a bunch of kids. He got up, then proceeded to walk away. He had no reason to be there, all of them hated him for playing along and attempting to win favor. If you become liked by your captors, they'll become less inclined to kill you. But the others couldn't and probably wouldn't get that, they were just stupid, naive kids. Death happens, sometimes by another's hand, but that's one person out of billions. He slumped against a wall, thinking about what they would say about him, besides what they already have. Probably a few "You're a heartless monster"s and most likely a "I'm sickened by you" or two. No one ever tries playing the long haul except him, and they'll see where that puts them.

"What a great performance! Thank you again Kathren!"
"Maybe we should have her AND Michael cook us dinner tonight!"
"Now our next participant is going to show us a unique talent. Let's hear it for, Eli!"

The crowd cheered for Kathren, until she was gone from the stage. Then they cheered for Eli, the young Eevee trainer had many young female fans, because they thought he was adorable. Plus, some of them shipped him with Maker for some strange reason. They soon sat down and prepared to watch Eli's act.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked out on stage, he had recovered a bit from his crushing apathy with Halt, the copy seeing much hope in his old self. Eli looked around, many were cheering for him, witch he did not entirely expect, he walked over to a table on the stag and opened a bag on it, what he had asked for in the bag "I need a volunteer" he said, as he began to set tools at, a few jar, a tiny knife, a camera,, a few bottles and bins, with stuff still in the bag.

An SSMR grunt was brought. He looked at Eli and smiled. "Hey, big fan of you. Since your friends busted our base back on Iron island. Remeber that? Good times." He stood there and waited for instructions.

Ron looked at Eli's sister. "Your brother is pretty popular. I heard he crushed on my sister. He likes them older?" Be smirked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at him, remembering "Thank you" he responded dryly, just because he was an SSMR talking to him like an old friend. He picked up the camera and snapped a few pictures of him, looking down at it and destretly pointing it back at the Admins, in a small vain hope, the photos printed out as he looked them over at put all but one in his pocket "Please turn around" he opened a jar and pulled out a tan gel, placing the photo in a stand and begin to sculpt the puty with the knife, when he was done with the shape a few minutes later, he brushed a liquid on it to make it harden, he pulled out a mannequin head, pulling out a wig that looked like an overgrown haircut, using scissors to cut it up, putting it aside as he pulled out some clothes, looking them over, putting some slight colors on the clothes he had been given, not needing to change it, being a uniform and all. He took out some paints and delicately painted the face, the holes for eyes and nose, he let it be as he did styled the wig, spraying some stuff on it. He pulled out a folded bo, setting it out and bring his stuff in it, after a minute of silence, he came out looking nearly identical to the man, with a few differences due to his rush.

Lily looked up "Yeah, he was popular back at home to, I don't know about that thing with the girl, he has been away for a while, but I don't think he would like her like that" She looked back down, she had seen him do this before, helping him sometimes.She was disturbed by what Gabeo did, but she needed to watch.

"Wow that was pretty nice. We could use a talent like that. Get some statues for myself in my kitchen."
"Right, odd thing to do with a statue. Anyways, let's hear it for Eli! Our judges will judge his work. Now, we got one more act..."
"Ah yes, another favorite. The one and only, Jodi!"

The crowd cheered and clapped for Eli as he was lowered. Then they went wild for Jodi. She was popular among many for being innocent and sweet. They had hope she would sing, they wanted their own SSMR idol.

Fleur rubbed her eye before taking another sip of her coffee. Her eyes widened after that act, and she almost spit out her coffee before putting it down on the table. She swallowed her drink, then stared for a second. She had a feeling that he would enter an emo phase, but this was a lot. She stood up before grabbing her mug and filling it up with more coffee. She drank it all and filled it up again, taking a couple sips.

"He's... definitely different. I remember him being a shy, little boy. But look at me, I changed so much for the better in a decade, it makes sense that others would change as well. Wish he didn't end up like that, though."

Jodi was prancing around the room, super duper extra nervous. Just take a look to what's going on inside her mind:
"This is the end for me, I know it! They've seen delicious food from Michael and Kathren, a murder from Gaeboo (it wasn't nice, but I guess it was a not so ordinary talent), something from Eli and amazing singing from Renz, Maker and Whiton, and then there's me, with a plain stereo instead of a piano, and instead of more of a grown up voice like everyone else had, I have a little girl voice! When I'm going to say that I'm going to sing, they're probably going to think 'Mary had a little Mareep'! Ugh, I am so dead!"
...And that was only a paragraph of what she was thinking. She would've dug through the floor if she would not stop prancing around, but luckily, Bluton announced her. She stopped abrubtly and gulped. "Well, this is it..." She stepped onto the platform and she raised onto the stage.

"U-Um, hello everyone!" She began speaking, her voice a little shaky. "I-I'm Jodi Kelly, and today, I'm going to.. sing for you. I hope that you can listen to another song. If not, then..." She whispered the next part. "...I'm fried..." She gave the audience a nervous smile. "U-Um, the song is called... 'Million Years Ago'...I hope you like it..." She placed the stereo down and pressed play. After taking a big breath, she began singing:

~I only wanted to have fun

Learning to fly, learning to run
I let my heart decide the way
When I was young
Deep down I must have always known
That this would be inevitable

To earn my stripes I'd have to pay
And bear my soul

I know I'm not the only one
Who regrets the things they've done
Sometimes I just feel it's only me
Who can't stand the reflection that they see
I wish I could live a little more
Look up to the sky, not just the floor
I feel like my life is flashing by
And all I can do is watch and cry
I miss the air, I miss my friends
I miss my mother, I miss it when
Life was a party to be thrown
But that was a million years ago

When I walk around all of the streets
Where I grew up and found my feet
They can't look me in the eye
It's like they're scared of me
I try to think of things to say
Like a joke or a memory
But they don't recognize me now
In the light of day

I know I'm not the only one
Who regrets the things they've done
Sometimes I just feel it's only me
Who never became who they thought they'd be
I wish I could live a little more
Look up to the sky, not just the floor
I feel like my life is flashing by
And all I can do is watch and cry
I miss the air, I miss my friends
I miss my mother, I miss it when
Life was a party to be thrown
But that was a million years ago
A million years ago...~

As she finished the song, she closed her eyes and tightened her grip around the microphone, hoping that they liked her.

(The song that Jodi sung was Million Years Ago-Adele)