• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Captured by the Evil Team 3: Rescue

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Halt whispered “Shhh! On that night, one of our Pokémon got away, there is a high chance that they did not catch it, which means a decent chance someone coming” upon hearing he had to drink coffee he sighed “Why does it matter if I drink coffe?” He looked at Gabeoo, worried, hoping he would do the right thing here.

Kathren sighed. "Sorry Renz and Eli. Both of you have to drink the coffee. Not my choice." She gave a small frown as she went back to work and filled seven cups of coffee before making a slightly disgusted face as she knew she had to drink the dark brown, almost black, liquid. She placed them on a tray and carried them out, placing the tray on the table before scurrying back into the kitchen and grabbing the tray with the creamer and some suger, then grabbing the plate with the cookies.

Last edited:
"Let me make myself clear, I KNOW she'll be okay. They say they'll kill her, but they won't, because if they go killing my Pokemon willy-nilly, they can't torture me anymore. I know, because they've done the same song and dance for the past three months. I used to fight back, and now I just watch as they suffer. And you should know this, I don't do caffeine."

He sat there, far too confident in his ability to call their bluff. He was so tempted to toss Maker aside so she didn't try anything funny.

Renz sighed. He hated this announcer voice person already. For an instant he told himself that he would rather have stayed in his old cell, but immediately corrected himself. Even if he hated what was happening in this cell, at least he knew where his friends were and that he could continue to know. The suspense was worse, and the loneliness. He gave Kathren a weak smile as she brought the coffee and snacks. He picked a cup for himself, added some sugar and cream, and took a sip. It wasn’t horrible, but he couldn’t say he cared for the taste either. He looked at Gaeboo for a moment and mumbled out of the corner of his mouth, “Just say whatever. I’ll be fine, just tell me to cheer up or something. That way your Pokémon doesn’t suffer for nothing.”

"AAAAGH! FINE! JUST BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SHUT YOUR TRAP!"

He violently backhanded Maker, putting his hands back down afterwards. He looked over to Renz, and muttered.

"You're as brave as you are stupid. Now leave me the hell alone."

He laid down again, he hated showing emotion more than ever now. He wasn't going to show any signs of weakness.

Normally Maker would thrown herself at Gaeboo and fought with teeth and nails. But, she didn't have that burning fire in her. She stood there with her hand over the impacted area. "I deserved it. Sorry." She walked over and sat down. She drank from her coffee as if nothing had happened. "This is really good."

"Gabriel! That was amazing!" Laughter was heard. "B-e-a-u-tiful!" Fake laughter and cheers. "You literally just made her your bitch. Man, I knew jail changed people, but wow!" The theme song played again. "Great show! See you all tomorrow! Oh and no punishments for the rest of the day thanks to Renz's awesome acting."

The lights dimmed, just enough for them to be able to see. Maker finished her coffee and went into the three bed bedroom. She went under the covers and remained there.

-----------------------------------

The jet landed and as soon as everyone was off, it quickly left. "Welcome to Sinnoh everyone. Hide your wallets, keep your Pokemon close and don't feed the Aimpoms." Ron led the group safely to Twinleaf town, they walked until sunset and finally arrived at Gaeboo's home. He sent message to Alejandro:

I can help you find Michael and Jodi. Meet me at this location. -open link-

Ron opened the door expertly, somehow unlocking it. "Welcome everyone, our rest stop."

Renz had gotten to his feet when he saw Gaeboo backhand Maker, but slowly fell back into his seat as he saw Maker keep her cool. If she could keep her cool at something like that, then he could remain calm as well. He slowly took another sip of his coffee, not really caring for it but preferring it to nothing. He couldn’t eat the cookies, after all, because of his allergy to gluten, and he knew from experience the cookies were almost guaranteed to have gluten in them. Once Gaeboo finally ‘tried to cheer him up’, he pretended to be a bit more cheerful. “Thanks.” It turned out that he had been convincing enough for them to not recieve punishment. He didn’t know how to feel about that...

Marigold had found the trip to Gaeboo’s house scary and depressing. Things seemed so eerily quiet and still. Ty had padded along with, growing sadder as they went. It was very close to here that the terrible thing had happened, and he couldn’t forget the horrible scene: floodlights, fleeing figures, and strange black Pokéballs that could suck up the other Pokémon in an instant. More memories came back as they arrived at Gaeboo’s house. Marigold followed Ron inside and looked around. It smelled a bit strange to her, but... she supposed it would be better than outside. She thought she recognized the place from one of the pictures that Ron had showed them, but she couldn’t be sure.

Jodi gasped as the video began and Michael slowly covered his mouth. They couldn't believe what was happening to Maker's poor Flareon.
"Oh Arceus..." Jodi muttered as she looked away. The voice came on again. This time, apparently they had to drink coffee, eat snacks, and comfort Maker? They just looked at each other and shrugged.
When Kathren came with the coffee and cookies, Michael took his mug, drank the coffee and ate a cookie. Jodi looked at him like he was crazy. She looked at her mug with disgust and picked it up. She slowly drank the brown liquid, almost making her throw up. Then, she got a cookie and bit out of it. "Ugh, this is the worst. Don't you think?" She asked Michael. But, he didn't have time to respond because Jodi noticed that the TV was back on, and a Roserade was about to get blazed. "Oh no! Who's Pokémon is that?" She whispered to Michael. He bit his lip and pointed at Gaeboo. "Oh gosh..." They heard the voice again.

Yo I think he is gonna let us kill it.
"W-What?!" Jodi whispered to him. "The Roserade's going to get killed! Gaeboo is a too big of a confident jerk, so he won't just do what they say!"
AAAAGH! FINE! JUST BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SHUT YOUR TRAP!
"Oh, nevermind. At least they kinda deflated his over-inflated ego."
Great show! See you all tomorrow! Oh and no punishments for the rest of the day thanks to Renz's awesome acting.
The lights dimmed and Maker went to one of the bedrooms. The two friends looked at each other.
"Well, I guess there's no reason to remain here. Let's go." They went to the four bed bedroom and chose the beds on the left side of the room, Michael's next to the wall.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Alejandro and his parents watched the broadcast in horror.
"Oh gosh!" Alejandro yelled. "What the hell is wrong with these people? Look what they've done to their friend Maker and what they almost did to that psycho!" He was about to shut the TV when he got a message.

~I can help you find Michael and Jodi. Meetme at this location. -open link-

His parents read over his shoulder.
"What?! Who could this be?" His father asked.
"It's far too dangerous to go!" His mother told him.
"No, I need to go. I have to save Michael and Jodi." He got up from the couch and got six PokéBalls. "I'll be going to that adress, it's my last hope. I'll leave you Pangoro and Aurorus with you in case something happens. Let's go guys." Tangrowth and Trumbeak made their way out the door. Alejandro waved to his parents and closed the door.

"This should be it..." Alejandro said, as he approached the house. "Do you recongnize it?" Tangrowth, who was walking beside him, nodded. Trumbeak, who was on his shoulder, yawned, but then also nodded. "Okay, I'll send this person a message."

~I have arrived.

He stopped in front of the door, waiting for someone to come out.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Halt looked over at the room maker went, worried about her, he played a hand on his lobe, like he had a headache, he sat down and left the coffee on the tray, not drinking it. “So, how are you all doing? we need to talk and support each other, or things will not go well for us.” He himself would be fine, and maybe Gabeoo, as well as Michel and Jodi, but the others needed it badly, as Eli did, and it’s not as if Halt did not want to talk either.

Last edited:
Kathren was relieved when they didn't have to drink the coffee, but it didn't stop her hatred of wasting food. That was the only reason she drank the coffee, making a sour face as she forced herself to swallow. She sighed as she listened to Eli. "Awful." She said nothing else as she picked up a cookie and bit into it, tasting the jelly. It tasted pretty good. "Highly suggest the cookies. Eat them."

“Again, I’ll pass... they look great, but... gluten. Anyway...”

Renz was about to ask them how they had been, but thought better of it. They probably didn’t want to talk about it, and he probably didn’t want to know either if he was being honest with himself. They must have done something pretty horrible to Kathren to make her behave like she had when she first came in, and the others had seemed a bit different as well. He sighed, still not sure what he should say. He definitely didn’t want to say anything to make people feel worse, but was there really anything he could say to make things better?

Ron opened the door and looked at Alejandro. "Great, I'm really glad you came." He offered for him to come in, so he could see the others. "My name is Ron Towers. My sisters and your friends were together when they went missing. I'm hoping we can find them together." He looked at everyone else. "Everyone, this is Alejandro. That makes all of us."

"Avengers...Assemble!" A voice from the television came. Ron looked over and saw Nana looking at the screen a little confused. It was the popular Pokengers. Bunch of superheroes saving the world with their Pokemon. "Nana turn that off." Nana pointed at Ty. "I'm sure Ty doesn't care for television." Nana puffed her cheeks and put the music channel on, practicing her dancing.

"Well everyone, is getting dark soon. We will be moving out. Keep your Pokemon inside their Pokeballs, we don't want to risk anything."

Alejandro smiled as Ron opened the door. He was half expecting a creepy old man that wanted to kidnap him, so it was a relief. He called back Tangrowth and Trumbeak and then entered the house. Inside, there were three minors and a lady, which didn't really surprise Alejandro. If Michael and Jodi had companions, this Ron guy would certainly get help from their relatives. Alejandro, like the antisocial guy that he is, gave them a polite nod and said:
"Hello." He wasn't sure if they could actually pull it off, because he's a pessimist, but he knew they had to at least try.

Marigold gave a small wave to Alejandro as he was introduced to the rest of the group. She had taken a spot behind the couch, and was watching Nana dance. Ty was curled up in a corner. Marigold was about to go pet him, but she paused when she heard Ron’s instructions. “Um, why? Shouldn’t we keep a Pokémon out in case we run into something and need to react quickly?”

Renz finished his coffee and set the cup down. He wasn’t sure what to do at this point, as it seemed some people were off to what he assumed were bedrooms and others were staying in the common area, for the moment at least. He had no idea what time it was, since he had no way of checking time since he was captured and had just slept when he felt like it. He put one wrist on top of the other as he sat, staring at the floor. He decided that he had to say something.

“Hey... what do you guys know for sure about our Pokémon? They kept... they kept telling me horrible things, about them and you guys... but I don’t really know how much of it is true....”

Ron looked at Marigold. "My sisters were... Are greate battlers. I have no doubt in their abilities. For them to have lost means even their Pokemon were taken out. The bigger the threat they see, the bigger their attack. We need to look as casual as possible and the Pokemon that don't belong to us HAVE to go without a Pokeball. Adding more will call their attention." Ron looked around the room and when he opened the closet, he noticed blood stains. "Well someone didn't have fun here." He closed it and turned to the group. "Everyone ready?"

He looked back at Renz with a glare. If he really wanted to know that badly, then he would say it to his face.

"Most likely, they didn't and won't do jack shit to your Pokemon if you're well behaved. Can't say the same about mine. What they were about to do to Petunia up there? That has been every. Goddamn. Day for me. At this point, I just let it happen, but now I have an annoying piece of crap acting as my conscience."

Kathren frowned. "I was never told that, or anything for that matter." She closed her eyes, thinking. "I just hope they are fine. I'll flippin kill them if they hurt Derp Lord." She picked up another cookie and ate it, a bit upset that she was the only one enjoying the treat. Though, she understood why Renz wasn't eating them.
Rachel frowned when she was told to keep her Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. Unknowest to her, she shared her sister's love of keeping one of her Pokemon out with her, though she didn't change them out. She took out Soul's Pokeball and returned her friend sorrowfully. She wished she could just keep Soul out and carry the young Togepi in her arms. But alas, it would be to dangerous.

Renz sat still, head bowed. It sounded like Gaeboo had been through a horrible time, much worse than his own. He wondered what had happened to his own Pokémon, and if the grunts had been saying those things purely to get at him, or if they had been partially true. From what Gaeboo had said, he guessed that they had been spared a lot of pain, probably because he had given up so quickly...

He looked up again, looking at Kathren sadly. He didn’t know the full extent of her pain, but he would be upset as well if Derp Lord was hurt. He cared for the lovable Quagsire almost as much as some of his own Pokémon, and he couldn’t imagine what Kathren would feel... no, he could. Garchomp...

“I... hope they’re all... okay.”

Marigold sighed. His reasoning was sound, but still... she wished she had a bit of time to train with them before they did this. However, she made sure they were stowed securely on her belt and made sure her bag was ready to go.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily returned Plasma for the first time since she’s had the pokeball “Don we have a single thing that tells us where they could be?”

Halt sighed “I was told nothing about our Pokémon” his held his head for a second “We did find a way to switch control while alone, a few ways in fact, the way I did it is a bit hard to hold on to, Eli’s going to come back in a minute or so, he’s not doing so well unfortunately”

Having the "team" gathered, Ron grabbed some supplies and led the group out of the house. Their best way to travel was across the forest, where they could avoid contact with SSMR guards. They walked most of the night, he had explained that it was better to avoid moving during the day. As the sun began to rise, Ron signaled for the group to stop and take a break. "Eat, sleep or whatever you need, just avoid the main roads and stay close."

---------------------------------

*All-Star by Smash mouth starts to play*
"Wakey wakey! Get up! It's a new day in your new lives! Enjoy the artificial sunrise! Get ready to be tortured and be watched by the entire world!"

Maker had a terrible night. Whenever she would be fallen asleep, the image of Gaeboo would attack her mind and she would wake up. She didn't want to get out of bed, ever, but if she didn't her Pokemon would pay the consequences. She got up without saying a word and walked into the bathroom, she lasted about 20 minutes and came out wearing a full body Charmander pajama. She didn't say anything though, she just walked out of the room with a blank look on her face.

"Good job Maker! We didn't have to tell you anything! Everyone suit up and get to the living room, where Kathren will make you all coffee and cookies so you can all eat!"

Renz climbed drowsily out of bed. The music annoyed him quite a bit, but there was nothing he could do about it. He had gone to bed later than he thought the night before, and this wake up call made him feel drowsier than ever, but he forced the blearyness out of his eyes and got up. He made his way to the bathroom. He was surprised to find, among the usual amenities, several pairs of onesie pajama type outfits. He was puzzled, and tried to figure out why they were there. He eventually decided that he would probably be required to put one on, so he might as well get it on then instead of waiting to make sure. He grabbed the largest one, which was themed after a Vileplume, with its face being on the upper chest, and the petals were on a hood. He struggled into it with some difficulty, and then emerged back into the bedroom, passed through, and entered the living room. He thought he must look pretty stupid, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. He left the hood down, hoping he would look slightly better that way.

Marigold was very tired. It had been a while since she had been able to sleep, and even though the trip wasn’t much of a problem for her, she still felt a bit sore. She had plunked herself down on a fallen tree when they were told to stop for a rest, and immediately began digging through her bag. She came out with a granola bar, which she quickly opened and started chewing. She let out Robin, ‘Lil John, and Tuck, long enough to give them some food and to update them on their situation. Once done, she returned them to their Pokéballs and closed her eyes. She leaned against the fallen tree she had been sitting on before and tried to catch a few Z’s.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli woke up, now being in control again, he slowly got up, sitting on the side of the bed, not responding to the recording. He went to the bathroom, not because of the instruction, but because he needed to go. When he was done, he leaned on the counter, staring at the sink, unmoving "What are you doing! move! Go talk to your friends! For goodness sake I'd be happy if you put the PJs on!" Eli glanced at the Pajamas, seeing the one with Eevees on it, under normal circumstances, even not under any kind of threat, he would have put it on as fast as he could, but now he just looked at it, going to it slowly as he picked it up and looked at it in his hand "Yes Eli, do you need me to HELP YOU DRESS?!" Eli barely responded as he reluctantly put it on at Halt command, going to the living room and laying on the couch, he stared of into the distance, the look of apathy still on his face.

Lily sat down, laying out and taking a nap, not having slept in a while.

Soon after Renz woke up, Kathren awoke. She didn't argue as she waited for the bathroom to open up and allow her to splash some cold water on her face before she started making anything. When Eli left the restroom, Kathren frowned. He seemed different. Like he was a zombie. What happened to him? She closed her eyes and entered the bathroom, splashing cold water on her face to wake her up and threw on a Vulpix onesie before going to the kitchen.
She passed by Eli, giving him a brief smile before continuing her route to the kitchen. Once she entered, she repeated the same process, this time just waiting for the coffee pot and trying to find a way to lift Eli's spirits as she worked.

Rachel, by the time they were stopping for the night, was a living zombie. Quickly letting her Pokemon out, she fed her six companions, only one of the six being evolved, and even then it was a Furret. "Sorry for keeping you cooped up, Soul. But I was told to, and I don't want to risk anything for Kathren." Soul nodded as they were all sent back to the Pokeballs.

Gaeboo, as you would expect, slept on the couch, not wanting to deal with anyone. He admittedly felt a bit guilty after hitting Maker like that, but he wasn't going to let it show. He might've had to play it off for the time being, keep the sick freaks entertained. He kept himself in his spot, still not wanting to play the freaks stupid games. He just looked up from his spot briefly to get something off his chest.

"Hey, you sick pieces of shit, do you know when I could get that knife back? It's one of my favorites. Last I checked, I last left it in your retarded brother's chest!"

Fleur was a bit upset she couldn't take the main road, she at least wanted to see her mother. That would have to wait for later, she guessed. When they took their break, she sent out all her Pokemon and laid out their food for them. While she pet Jewel, she slowly nodded off into sleep. So... fluffy...

Laughter was heard. "Oh Gabriel I knew you would be one of my favorites. Now that you mention it, that knife is hanging over my bed... Next to your freedom and a shelf, reserved for your skull. Although, I'm thinking of making a coffe mug out of it, what do you think? Maybe place it next to the Beaware coat I'm working on. I'm open for suggestions." A small laugh was heard. "Thanks for killing Blackton by the way, he always made us look bad."

Maker gave Gaeboo an angry look, but quickly looked away, still afraid of getting smacked again. She got up and walked to the glass wall and leaned against it. Maybe it was just better to avoid everyone as much as possible. If she had done that since the beginning, they wouldn't be here.

"Oh I almost forgot! Guess what today's program is!" Drum roll. "Talent show! Each one of you will be performing today or will get shocked."

Suddenly, a violent electric shock was sent through everyone.

"Remember those Eli? Ah good times. Anyways, if you don't listen, we will shock you until we are bored, I'm hoping Gabriel doesn't participate. Oh and you guys have sponsors! Maker, you will meet with Whiton since he insist on doing a performance with you. Kathren same with Redton. The rest of you, wear your onesies to the talent show and impress the world!"

Michael woke up quite early, about twenty minutes before the voice woke the others up. He went to the bathroom, did the thing that you're supposed to do in a bathroom, and found some onesies hanging from the walls. His eyes widened. Onesies were............ his jam! (still kinda are) He supposed he needed to wear them, so he began to inspect each and every one of them: from how good was the resemblance between the onesie and the Pokémon they were based on, to how much he liked the Pokémon. He eventually (after ten minutes, basically) he finally picked one. It was the Bulbasaur one. He absolutely LOVED Bulbasaur! The hoddie was the head of the Bulbasaur, but with its mouth open, and on the back there was its little bulb. Adorable, simply adorable. He exited the bathroom and went back to bed. In about fifteen minutes, the voice woke everybody up. Michael slowly got out of bed and skipped to the living room.
Jodi rubbed her eyes. She was woken up by that annoying voice. She sighed and made her way to the bathroom. She also did the thing that you're supposed to do in a bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she noticed in the reflection some onesies. She turned around and took a better look at them. She thought that those were just there for them to use them to spook them, or something, but then she noticed that a few were missing. She groaned.
"Ugh..." She got the nearest one and put it on. She looked in the mirror. The hoodie was the head and on the back was the shell thing. She got out of the bathroom and moved her Lapras butt over to the living room. She sat next to Michael on the couch. "I cannot believe they're making us wear these! This will be the most embarrassing thing in the wor---"

Oh I almost forgot! Guess what today's program is!...Talent show! Each one of you will be performing today or will get shocked.Remember those Eli? Ah good times. Anyways, if you don't listen, we will shock you until we are bored, I'm hoping Gabriel doesn't participate. Oh and you guys have sponsors! Maker, you will meet with Whiton since he insist on doing aperformance with you. Kathren same with Redton. The rest of you, wear your onesies to the talent show and impress the world!
"...Shoot. Nevermind, this will be the most embarrassing thing in the world. What are you going to do?" Michael gave her a look, saying 'Like you don't know?'. "...Oh, so bake a cake? Unless it's with a time limit, I don't think they're not going to shock you." Michael rolled his eyes. "I think I'm going to sing. I have a pretty good voice. I mean, I don't think I could rival Ariadosia Grande, but it's worth a shot. As for the song, I think I'll sing the one from that anime that neither of us actually watched. You know, Sugar Song to Bitter Step. I hope it's going to turn out okay. I don't think I could manage watching our friends get shocked. Watching Eli suffer was enough for eleven life times---" Then, everyone was hit with a violent shock. Jodi flinched at the shock, but Michael almost fell to his knees. He wasn't really shocked when he was in his cell, so this came as a big surprise to them. "Ugh, what gives...?" Jodi muttered.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Alejandro walked along with the rest of the group.
"I wonder if they're all already good friends." He thought, rubbing his forearm. "I mean, it's not like I actually want to form life long friendships, but it is already getting kinda weird, with everyone knowing that our relatives are captured... Wait, I completely forgot about that! Ugh, what're we gonna do?!" The group came to a stop, and Alejandro sat down on the grass. "What are we gonna do? We're just some relatives who were added to the story to save the old group! Ugh, oh dear Arceus, we're in trouble! Wait, there's no point in whining! That won't save Michael and Jodi. Ugh, I need to rest... I guess..." He rested his head on a tree and closed his eyes, not wanting to sleep, but just to stare at the back of his eyelids.

Last edited:
Kathren sighed after the shock was over. Then she heard that Redton asked to perform with her. How dare he even think about getting close to her. She took a deep breath. After a moment of calming down, she dared to ask a question. "May we eat first?" She then walked out of the kitchen carrying the things she was told to get for her friends, placing them on the table like before.

As the violent shock traveled over him Renz bent over in pain and then fell backwards. He hadn’t been expecting it, and he wasn’t sure how it occurred since there were none of those shocker sticks in here. Because all his Pokémon were immune to electricity he sometimes forgot that he was not, and that made it much worse for him. He sat on the floor until the unseen person was done with their announcements, and then slowly got to his feet. He didn’t mind the idea of a talent show too much, except that he had no idea what he could do. He hadn’t been able to sing as well since his voice changed, he abhorred most forms of dance and he knew he didn’t have any comedic skills... so what could he do? Let his friends get shocked because he spent all his time preparing to be a Gym Leader?

Juggling? Nope. Choreographed performance? Not enough time. Maybe recite a poem...? No, he couldn’t remember any well enough... Various ideas were racing through his head, but every single one required him to do something that he couldn’t do, or it needed time or equipment that he certainly didn’t have. The only thing to do was... sing... did he even remember any songs well enough? Well, sure, but you can’t sing them you imbecile! Too high, too high! Come on, come on, think, think! You have to do something, or everyone is gonna get shocked! THINK!

He had seated himself on the couch and buried his head in his hands. How he wished that they had been told this the night before so that they had time to prepare... and he felt bad for Kathren and Maker, who would have to work together with boogers. But at least with two people there were some extra options. He was tiring himself out just trying to think of a song he knew well that was also within his vocal range...

The metal door opened. There was a long line of SSMR soldiers wearing swat like uniforms, masks and weapons, just in case Gaeboo behaves like Gaeboo. At the end of the line was Whiton and Redton. Whiton had his hands in his pockets and looked like someone who was nervous but trying to keep calm, while Redton looked annoyed.

"Maker, Kathren, go with your sponsors and prepare your acts!"

Maker looked up, sighed and got up. She walked slowly to the door and then down the line of guards. When she reached Whiton she just looked up at him. Whiton smiled. "Come on let's go." Maker obediently nodded and followed, like a dog who just go in trouble.

Last edited:
Kathren frowned as she took a cookie then walked over to Redton, glaring at him. She still didn't forgive him over Derp Lord and the rest of her Pokemon. How could anyone act like that after someone helping them? How dare he steal her Pokemon and then lock her up, then basically placing her in solitary confinement. She knew it wasn't him directly for the last one, but she wanted to blame someone and he was the perfect target. She crossed her arms as she glared at her 'sponsor' when she was in front of him.

Redton signaled for Kathren to follow him. He led her through a series of hallways until reaching a room. He opened the door for her. Inside was a nice room. Modern appliances, furniture and it smelled like cinnamon. He waited for her to enter and then closed the door. "Your journal is on the coffee table." He said as he walked over to the kitchen. "I added two more in case you run out of pages, which you will eventually." He served himself a glass of water. "You should really work hard on your performance, trust me, you don't want to lose."

Whiton opened the door for Maker. There was a nice living room, all decorated with white. What stood out the most was a big black piano in the center. Whiton pointed at it. "Let's work on our performance."
Maker didn't say anything, she just walked over and sat down.
Whiton sat next to her. "I know you can sing, it was your elective class in high school."
Maker didn't reply, just stared ahead.
"I'm guessing you have a lot of questions. But I can't answer anything. Hows your face? Gabriel hit you pretty hard."
Maker's eyes looked like she was about to cry.
"I didn't turn you in, they found you guys on your own. I was just given a second chance. What happened to your sister wasn't my doing. None of this was."
Maker began to cry, doing her best to hold it in.
Whiton placed her head on his chest. "There there, it's gonna be ok. I got you now. You'll be safe." Whiton said calmly.

Back in the room, the countdown to the talent show was displayed on the TV. 5 hours left.

Kathren glared at Redton the whole way, until he told her where her journal was at. She relaxed and looked in the direction of the kitchen with confusion. "You brought me my journal? T-thanks, a lot." She walked over to the journals and picked up her tattered, buttercup-yellow journal. "And thanks for the other two as well. And I will. I just don't know what to do. As a child, I never really excelled in anything. I mostly sang to my sister for fun as we worked. But everyone is going to sing. Any suggestions?"

Redton smiled. "Water?" He served a second glass just in case. "I don't know your talents. What about poetry? You seem like a good writer. Cooking? You like to cook right? Although Michael would probably do the same. Anyways, there's snacks, water and some other drinks. Whatever you need just let me know. I'll see what I can do. Oh and this might help you relax." He walked over and opened a door, it was a simple bedroom, but the interesting thing was what was inside. It was Derp Lord. "The benefit of having a sponsor. Least I can do for helping me before."

Renz was sitting on the couch when the countdown until the show started came into the TV screen. By that point he had finally picked a song, Illumise by Noctowl City. He was pretty sure he knew most of the lyrics, and he knew the tune as well... and it seemed he had at least some time to practice. He pulled himself up and went into the kitchen, feeling rather hungry. He hadn’t eaten anything for almost twenty-four hours, only that cup of coffee the night before. He did eventually find a few granola bars in a drawer, and even though the package didn’t say gluten free he was willing to risk it. He walked back into the bedroom where he had spent the night and sat on the bed. He peeled the package off his granola bar and began to eat while he reviewed the song in his mind.

Kathren thought as Redton went through her options. Then he showed her Derp Lord. The blue Pokemon rushed over to her as she fell to a knee with arms wide open. "Thank you again, Redton. And it was only the right thing to do." She sighed. "Do I have enough time to cook? And do I have to make it flashy? Because if I have to, then I have no problem with that." She chuckled. "It was a way to entertain myself and Rach when we were younger." She hugged Derp Lord as she waited for an answer.

Redton turned on the TV and displayed the countdown. "You got about 5 hours. Do the best you can. Oven is ready to use. Let me know what I can do to help." He offered the kitchen and showed her two white aprons. "Do your magic now."

Maker sobbed as Whiton gave her a glass of water. "Now I was going over to possible duets we could do, I figured this one would be really nice." He handed over a few music sheets. Maker drank water and then looked at them. She wiped her face clean. "I can do this."
Whiton smiled. "Perfect."

Jodi rubbed her face from the shock.
"I swear, if I have to take another one of these if my song doesn't go well, I don't know what I'll do." She sighed and looked at Michael. "Okay, I think I need to warm up. How's this?" She began singing... the alphabet. She had a really nice voice, and her singing could be heard throughout the whole apartment. When she finished, she noticed that Michael was giving her a very confused look. "What? I couldn't think of anything else to warm up my voice with. Plus, that's not what I'm going to sing. That would be silly. So..." She looked around awkwardly. "Um, I know what I could do! So, I'm going to go over the lyrics. So,..." She began reciting the song, over and over again. "... Wait! I've got an even better idea!" Michael looked at her expectingly. "...But I'm not telling you the name of the song! It's going to be a surprise!" Jodi gave him a cheeky smile. "...And hopefully it will surpass the others who want to sing..."

Last edited:
Renz was humming the tune to himself, getting reacquainted with the delightful melody. He was a bit surprised that he had not thought of the song before when he was trying to come up with a performance. After going through the song once humming, he began adding in the lyrics as well as he could. He wasn’t singing very loud, as he preferred to keep his song a secret until he had to perform it. He could hear Jodi working on her song, and even though it was distracting him, he still thought that she had made a decent choice... for her first couple of run throughs, at least. As he practiced, his mind wandered off to what the others might be doing. He hoped that Kathren and Maker would be all right and that they weren’t having too bad of a time with their ‘sponsors’. He found himself starting to think of the bad things that might be happening to them and immediately made himself focus back on his song.