• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Captured by the Evil Team 3: Rescue

“Yeah, Sinnoh... I can’t say I like it, but we have to at least try to save them. We won’t make try to you come or anything, but we are giving you a chance to find Eli.”

She saw the Flareon come out of the house and begin nuzzling Ty. The Typhlosion looked slightly surprised, but eventually he caught a faint scent that made him remember the fire fox. It was faint, but he remembered. Marigold watched the two fire types for a moment, and then looked back at Lily.

“It’s not mine, but it might belong to a member of the group we’re trying to find. This Typhlosion belongs to my cousin, and we’re pretty sure the Lampent belonged to my friend’s sister.”

"I see, well thank you for your attention ma'am." Ron sighed as he left the property. "In Sinnoh? Okay that means we need to go off track to go get him then." He looked at Nana, she had a worried look. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. I promise I will get Azumi and Maker back, even if it kills me."

He made his way back to the jet, where he waited patiently for the others. He was looking through a magazine and saw a man wearing a long black coat with an eye patch. Ron chuckled. "Ridiculous."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily bit her lip “If the Flareon was from the group, how did it get here from sinnoh?” She looked down at the Pokémon “Let me talk to my mother, I’ll be right back” she closed the door and went to the dining room, her mother looking over “Who was that?” Lily shook her head “Peale saying that they know Eli is in sinnoh” Her moms head shot over to look at her “Sinnoh, that place the SSMR is?” She nodded “They want me to go with them” her mother gave her a worried look “Your old enough to decide for yourself honey, I wish you well”

Lily opened the door again “When do we go?”

"Great! Let's go then, no time to waste! ...I do want to get a few photos though, so you two take her back. I promise I won't be long, I just want to go to the Tower."

She quickly skipped off to Lumiose Tower, and pulled out her PokeNav. She wanted to have the photos on her own device, so they couldn't be taken. She snapped a few pictures, then sat down for a bit to admire the scenery.

“I guess now. We’ll head back to the airport... I’m not sure where we’re going from there.”

She led the way back towards the airport. Ty followed behind her, communicating with the other two fire types about what had happened since that late and eventful night of Halloween. Marigold stopped once or twice to take photos along the way, but by following the approximate route they had taken to get there, they arrived at the airport fairly quickly.

"Yeah that's me." He waited for Fleur to arrive. "Okay everyone buckle up, our last member is in Sinnoh." He waited for everyone and they took off.

During the flight Ron was quiet, looking through the window. Nana slept curled up next to Ty. The flight was long, but it was the transmission they saw on the way that made things worse.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Get up."

Maker was curled up on the floor, her head between her knees. She looked up weakly to see where the voice came from. There was a grunt standing there, with one of those sticks that shock you if you misbehaved. Maker knew them too well. She looked away. "What? You're here with your buddies to bully me?"
During her lock up, SSMR members would come into Maker's cage, force her to talk nicely to them and go on pretend dates. Apperantly it was some sort of reward. Whenever she tried to refused, she got electrocuted. She was tired, she even though about suicide.
"Nah, you're being reunited with your buddies!" The grunt said with a smirk.
Maker looked up. "Really?"
The grunt nodded. "Yes."
Maker looked happy and then sad again. "No. They hate me. It's my fault we were caught. They completey hate me."
The grunt frowned. "Get up, NOW. Don't make me hurt that pretty face of yours."

Maker looked frightened and like if she was about to cry. "I'm sorry." She got up slowly and followed the grunt.

He led her through a long series of hallways until arriving at a metal door. "Welcome to your new home." He said with a smile.

Maker stepped in and was blinded by the lights.
"Here she is! The first member! Maker Towers!" A voice was heard.
Maker's eyes finally adjusted. It was a nice looking apartment. There was a small kitchen, living room with two long couches and a TV, two doors and one big wall made completey of glass, but you couldn't see through it. "What is this?" Maker walked around confused and tried to see through the glass wall, but no luck. She went to one door, inside was a bedroom. It had three beds and one door leading to the bathroom. She went to the second door and it had four beds and a bathroom. She went back to the living room and sat down, trying to figure this out.

The metal door opened and the others began to arrive.

Once on the jet, Fleur scrolled through the photos she had taken. She had quite a few good shots in there, and she was absolutely horrendous at photography. She archived a couple of her favorites, then put her PokeNav away. She sent out her little fluffy friend, Jewel, and gave the black Mareep some nice pets. They've always loved a good brushing, but she forgot her brush at home. Fleur brought them to a seat, and they sat patiently for something. Meanwhile, Fleur dug through her bag, and slid a Poffin over to them. They were delighted, and began eating away at the treat.

Gaeboo sat in a metal chair, strapped down with clasps on his arms and legs. For his special punishment, they took the Pokemon they had confiscated from him, and began beating down on them in the worst ways possible and forced him to watch. For Petunia, they often doused her in gasoline and lit her ablaze, only putting her out when she was about to die. You could only imagine what they did to the rest of them. The first time they tried to do this, Gaeboo had broken the straps and broke through the glass separating them, and proceeded to beat down the instigators. They upgraded his clasps to steel since then, but they still had to give him shocks for obedience. One day, he was instead brought through the door to the mock TV show set. He grumbled as he was forced to lay on the couch.

Renz heard the sound of the door of his cell opening, but he didn’t look up from his position on the bed. Whatever they wanted, they were going to get it whether he resisted or not, so there was no use trying anything. He had tried before, and all that had happened was him getting electrocuted. It had been only a week before he had given up resisting. They had made him miserable, teasing him with hints of what might be happening to his Pokémon and his friends, among other tortures. He hated them all, every single sneering grunt who had ever come near him, but there was nothing he could do about it. He had been in a terrible state of depression for days after he had first been captured, and he had made them take away his shoelaces, just in case.

He felt a rough hand fall on his shoulder as a grunt pulled him up from his sitting position on the bed. He stumbled as he was lifted to his feet, his legs not wanting to obey. He half walked and was half dragged to the door of the cell, when another grunt took his other shoulder. Renz didn’t look up at all, he just walked the way they guided him. He heard the sound of a metal door open, and saw that he had been pushed into a brighter area. He stumbled, and barely regained his balance. He tried to look at his surroundings, but it took a minute or so for his eyes to adjust to the much brighter lighting in the room. When his vision was clear enough he saw that the room looked surprisingly nice, except the weird glasslike wall, but the pleasant appearance of the place only made him more suspicious. Then he caught sight of Maker and G. He stood, staring at them, but making no move.

Last edited:
Rachel, on the plane, looked at Lily. "So, how exactly are you related to Eli? I'm Kathren's younger sister." She looked at the older girl expectantly before looking down at her outfit. "Also, do you like my outfit?" She smiled at her, Soul trilling in Rachel's arms.
Kathren sat on her bed, hands covering her face, broken. She hated this place. She wanted to leave, to escape. But that wasn't an option. They controlled everything. And to them, she was a criminal. One that needed to be punished.

Her punishment? No human or Pokemon contact. Isolation. The curse of the only comforting thing being the human mind.

At first, she did have contact, only with the SSMR though. However, when they found that she didn't care when she got shocked when she yelled at them, they decided to place her in solitary confinement, or something like that.

There was a knock on the door, then someone telling her to stay back. Light filled the room, nearly blinding Kathren as she was grabbed and brought to the new prison. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked around her, wondering where she was at. She had no idea what to think, considering she could hardly see at all.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily looked out the window "So, how do you know Eli is in sinnoh?" She genuinely had no clue how they could know. Lily looked at the younger girl "Older sister, and it is a very cute outfit"

Eli had been left alone, he had always been one to just push forward, every once in a while, they would come in, and beat up one of his pokemon, or just do some mundane thing like read, not to torture him purely out of that, but to remind him he was utterly powerless to escape, and that no one could, or would help him

The door opened "Is it them again?" Had it been many weeks ago, Eli would have pulled on his chains even through the fatigue, but they had done what many who knew him thought would never happen, broken him, taken his joy, he was barely holding on at that moment. Eli did not even look up, not caring to respond "Eli, you need to hold on! you will get your chance, just believe" "Belief left a while ago, did you not hear?" The grunts unlock his chains as Eli finally weakly looked up "Come on, we need you" "And why should I?" "If you don't, we will hurt your friends" Eli sighed, dragging himself up and following, no fight as he walked into the room, anyone who had spent any time with him would see the sprk in his eyes had been long lost, leaving a dull apathy.

Maker watched as each of her friends came in. She curled up against the corner of the couch. She was afraid of them. It was her fault. The grunts would tell her how while torturing them they cursed Maker and wished her dead. Was this her punishment? Getting killed by her friends. "I won't put up a fight." She said softly. "I know I deserve it. But, let me see Azumi first."

A loud laugh was heard. "Maker sweety, I'm sorry, but you won't see Azumi anytime soon."

Maker's eyes went wide with fear. "What? Wasn't she here?!"

The voice laughed again. "Maker, remember how you wanted to be better then her? Well let's just say, we eliminated the competition!" A high pitched laugh was heard.

Maker's expression went blank. "Please kill me."

The voice came on again. "Nope! We need you! You're a crowd favorite. Renz, Kathern, Eli, Gaeboo, Michael and Jodi! Welcome! This is your new home! Now you might be wondering why here? Well we figured you missed each other. Right Kathern and Renz?" A laugh was heard. "Now, you will be monitored 24/7. You cannot leave and the television only works when we want you to watch it. Don't worry, bathrooms are monitor free. By the way, this prison is Gabriel proof, so impossible to escape. Anyways, thank you all for your lovely presence. Feel free to thank Maker for dragging you all into this mess."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around the room dully, eventually pressing his back on the closed door and sliding down it, closing his eyes "And what! your not going to say hi after months?" "I-I cant, what can I do?" "For goodness sake, here let me" Halt had little trouble slipping into control as Eli put up no resistance. Halt stood up, looking at everyone "How's everyone been holding up?" He asked gently. Halt had not been broken, probably the only one not to have been, though his personality vastly differed from Elis, one might mistake him for Eli for multiple reasons in these trying times.

Renz listened dully to the loud voice that was explaining why they were there. He only half understood what was being said, but one part stood out. He felt a throb of pain, hoping it was a lie, but he couldn’t get anywhere near convincing himself. He listened to the rest of the explanation and then looked around again. He hadn’t realized that Kathren was there until that moment. He slowly staggered over to her, and wrapped his arms around her. Knowing she was there made him feel ever so slightly happier. He had been worried that she had been hurt, based on what the grunts had been saying. He spoke a single word, in a voice so raspy with emotion and disuse that it was hardly recognizable as his own.

“ Kathren...”

Gaeboo just laid on the couch, paying no one else any mind. He didn't want to face anyone, he had forced himself to be completely unresponsive, emotionless, and almost robotic. That's the only way he could withstand the horrors that were forced upon him. Burn marks ran along his neck and face from several shockings from the grunts. He just refused to move from his position, just wanting to be left alone.

Ron sighed. "We will land in Twinleaf and then will have exactly 1 month to rescue them. Twinleaf is the least guarded and the last place they were seen." He looked at a picture. Maker was holding the camera like if she was taking a selfie. They were all wearing their Halloween customs. In the back Renz was talking to Kathren, Eli was watching Michael and Jodi talk, Gaeboo stood with his arms crossed and Azumi was feeding Nana some candy. Ron smiled and then looked at Fleur. "Also, that's where Gabriel's home is. I'm guessing we might find some clues there."

--------------------

Maker began to tremble as rage traveled through her. She picked up a chair and smashed it against the glass wall, but it bounced off, making her fall on her bottom. "I swear I'm going to kill you all!" She yelled.

"Now now Maker. Please behave, we have your Pokemon."

Maker lost her anger and her face was overcame by worry. "No no I'm sorry!"

"That's better! Now, Eli said hi, be nice and talk to your friends."

She turned around but couldn't talk. She felt hated by everyone, that is what she believed. "Please let them go. I'll do anything."

"Nope! Wrong answer! Listen up everyone. THIS is your only chance at having something close to a normal life. Take it or convince one of your friends to end it for you. Since there are no weapons for you to use. So, cheer up! Get along! THIS IS YOUR LIFE NOW!" A horrible laugh was heard.

Maker looked down. She knew exactly who to ask so they could take her out of her misery. She got up and stood in front of Gaeboo. "You know I deserve it. I heard you killed Blackton. Kill me too. I'm as bad as they are. Can you imagine living with me? Come on, I know you hate me. Do it."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Halt, upon hearing Elis name, picked up a piece of the cair a violently threw it at the glass "NO! You broke Eli, you don't have the right to say his name!" He yelled at the wall. He walked over to Maker and put a hand on her shoulder "Maker, don't do this, we need you, he needs you" he shook his head "Don't think Eli or I blame you, we never have"

Lily looked at the photo worried "Do you think they are alright? and why only a month?"

A clicking sound could be heard from outside. Jodi looked at the door, scared. She was afraid that another grunt would try and electrocute her for rolling her eyes at what they said. She got on the bed and closed her eyes, a hand over her face. But, the grunt that entered the room surprised her.
"Hello!" A female voice could be heard. Jodi slowly opened her eyes and saw a friendly looking female grunt standing in the doorway. "You must be Jodi! Come on, I'm taking you to see somebody!" Jodi's eyes widened in disbelief. "And it's not a trap! I swear! Come now!" The grunt took Jodi's hand and led her all the way to the apartment. The lights blinded her for a second. When she regained her vision, she saw most of her friends on the couch. She slowly made her way over and sat next to Kathren. But, she noticed that Michael wasn't there, which worried her. But the next moment, came in...

Michael looked up when someone came in to his cell. It was a friendly looking female grunt (the same one, actually).
"Hi, you must be Michael!" Michael slowly nodded. He bit his bottom lip, a little scared. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you, I heard you're one of the most well behaved guy here!" She was right. In these past months, Michael did everything he was told, not even questioning the reasoning behind those things. He also nodded to everything they said. "Come now, I'm taking you to somewhere fun." She motioned for him to follow her, and he did. After a minute, they arrived. The grunt opened the door and Michael' eyes widened. All of his friends were there, safe and sound! Well, not safe and sound, but at least not dead. He broke into a huge grin skipped towards them. He took a seat next to Jodi and smiled at her.
"How can he be so happy?" She thought. All of her seemed so sad, Maker wanted to be killed, and he was smiling? Then, a voice was heard.
Renz, Kathern, Eli, Gaeboo, Michael and Jodi! Welcome! This is your new home! Now you might be wondering why here? Well we figured you missed each other. Right Kathern and Renz?" A laugh was heard. "Now, you will be monitored 24/7. You cannot leave and the television only works when we want you to watch it. Don't worry, bathrooms are monitor free. By the way, this prison is Gabriel proof, so impossible to escape. Anyways, thank you all for your lovely presence. Feel free to thank Maker for dragging you all into this mess.
The two looked at each other.
"Who's Gabriel?" Jodi whispered to Michael. He smiled and pointed at Gaeboo. Jodi's eyes widened. "Really?" Michael nodded. Then, all of a sudden, Maker begged Gaeboo, a.k.a Gabriel, to kill her. Michael's smile faded. Had this messed up the group so much? Michael didn't understand. He didn't know what happened to the others. And neither did Jodi.

Kathren didn't react to anything. To her, it was just another hallucination. Hallucinations have been plaguing her mine since two weeks after being locked up. While she has survived without human contact in the past, she had Pokemon contact. In her cell, she didn't have that. She sat there, her face stoic, as her eyes slowly adjusted. "Stop bugging me, hallucinations. I know no one is really there. I know it's just a trick from my own mind."
Rachel glanced at the picture and gave a sad smile. "I didn't know that Kathy dressed up at all." She pointed to the person right next to her. "Who's that?"

Marigold leaned over in other to look at the picture as well. She saw that one of the people looked like Rachel, but she didn’t recognize any of the other people and she didn’t recognize Renz. She didn’t know that the guy in the Gastly mask was her cousin, since it covered his whole head.

Renz broke away from Kathren, confusion and hurt shown clearly on his face. Why had she pushed him away? What cou- wait, she called him a hallucination? What had they done to her? In a moment he was concerned. He wasn’t thinking about his own miserable state anymore, he was focused on making his friend feel better. At the same time, however, he realized there was no way he could make her believe he wasn’t a hallucination. But he could still ask a question, even if she thought the question was just a hallucination she might still answer it. He leaned over and asked in a low voice,

“What did they do to you?”

He would have asked if she was okay, but he was pretty sure he already knew the answer.

Ron pointed at Kathren. "That's Kathren and the one with her is Renz." He proceeded to name everyone else. "Thanks to my sister's constant social media updates, I was able to locate you all." He showed a few more pictures. They were all selfies of Maker but in different poses and different places. The first one Maker was laughing and in the background Azumi sleeping with Nana drooling over her head. Then there was one with Renz, Gaeboo and Michael asleep on couches and on the floor. The next one was Kathren writing on her journal. Then one where Mal had a confused look and Eli in back seemed to be talking to himself. Last one was Maker hugging Jodi while they gave a Lampert a cookie. Then a series of pictures of Nana taking selfies with Maker chasing her.
Ron smiled. He then looked out the window. "Almost there."

Kathren gave a hollow laugh. "You're a figment of my imagination. You know what they did, or at least what they didn't do." She started to twiddle her thumbs. "Now leave me before I go insane." She looked down at her lap, ignoring everyone around her. To her, this was just another trick her mind was playing on her. She was the only one really there. Everyone else here was just her mind. She closed her eyes, trying to force her mind to destroy them so then she didn't have to deal with the voices of her friends haunting her.
Rachel grew a huge smile as she automatically shipped Kathren and Renz together. Then she saw the picture of Kathren writing in her journal. She smiled as she recalled her sister saying she would do that for her whole journey, no matter how many journals it took. Seemed her sister was following up on her announcement. "I just hope they are, well, alive."

Last edited:
It pained Renz to see Kathren like this, hurting and according to her, alone. He couldn’t let this continue. He did something he thought he would never do: he slapped her. Right in the side of the face. Maybe it was three months in prison that made him so desperate, or maybe it was just fear for his friend, but either way, he had slapped her.

“Kathren! Look at me. This is not a hallucination, not this time. I need you to snap out of it, okay? You’re not alone, we’re all here, and we’re GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS. We... we have to...

His voice was still a bit raspy, and it didn’t help that he felt like was going to start crying in a minute. For just a few seconds, seeing her and the others all gathered together again had made him feel like things were going to get better, somehow, but now that was gone. He sank back against the couch and stared forward blankly.

Kathren sat there, stunned that she got slapped. She touched the area where she was slapped at before looking at Renz. "R-Renz," she whispered before hugging him and crying. "I-I'm sorry for c-calling you an illusion. I-I just been so a-alone." She didn't even think it was weird or a bit rude. No, she was placed through the torture of no contact with anyone or any Pokemon.

Renz hugged her back, relief running through him. In his despair, he had been sure that she wouldn’t listen to him, and continue being horribly alone even though her friends were next to her. He held her close, and he began to cry. At any other time he would have tried to hold back the tears, but it didn’t matter now. All his stress was starting to come loose, and for the first time in three months he felt just a little bit happy.

“I’m so sorry...”

During the past month he had been so worried for her, moreso than the others, because it was her fault she was here. She would still be out there, free if she hadn’t met him at that lighthouse. He had heard the grunts discussing in loud voices what would be the best methods of torture for his friends. It had been horrible. He clung on to her.

Gaeboo heard Maker's voice, but refused to face her. He didn't think he killed Blackton, but if he did, so be it, guy stole his friends.

"You have no right to ask to be killed by me. Go away, or I'll tell horror stories of what I faced in here. They may have lied to you about what we've said, but they didn't to me about what they've done... there's a reason this place was made so I couldn't break out..."

-----

Fleur pet Jewel a little more before returning her to the ball. She packed her stuff back into her purse before belting back in. Maybe while she was there, she could visit her mom over in Sandgem.

Last edited:
"Need me?" Maker looked away. "Eli I did this to you all. It's my fault. I should've left you all behind at Gaeboo's house. You would all be safe. But no, I allowed you all to stay with me, knowing these people were following me. It's not fair, none of you deserve this." She sighed and sat down on the couch. "Can't I just go back to my jail? Seeing everyone else here trapped and suffering is more then enough torture for me."

"Of course not! Now everyone smile, we are going live in three...two...one..." A silly theme song came on. The TV came on, the apartment was on the screen with the title. 'Captured Losers Show'. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first episode of Captured Losers Show! Today's episode, someone kill Maker!"

Maker looked at the screen. "What is this?!" She ran over and punched the TV, but it had protective glass. Her recently healed broken fingers cracked, Maker scream and cursed at the wind. "Are we your entertainment now?!"

"That's right!" Fake laughter was heard.

"Well I ain't doing shit!" Maker yelled at the glass wall.

"I was hoping you would say that. Everyone look at the screen."

The TV changed channel. On the screen was a round dome filled with SSMR and a cage in the middle, with a battlefield. A side door opened and Eve was thrown into the field.
"Hey! What the hell is this?!" Maker's breathing grew heavy as she looked at the screen.
The other door on the cage opened and out stepped a Rhydon. The Pokemon looked angry and filled with scars. It roared at Eve, who lowered her ears and cowered against the cage.

"Eve vs Killer! Beging!"

The Rhydon roared and charged recklessly at Eve, but the Flareon ran away, avoiding the move. Then suddenly, Eve's body was electrocuted and she fell to the floor. The Rhydon used earthquake, making Eve fly in the air and then hit her with head smash before she hit the floor. Eve's unconscious body bounced of the cage and fell to the floor. The crowd cheered.
Maker's face went blank. "This can't be happening. Please don't hurt her!"

"Will you do everything we tell you to?"

"Yes! Anything!"

"Great! The rest of you? Is the message clear?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Halt shook his head “It was our choice, if we had run away, we would have still been caught, but just felt like we betrayed you” He went to the place he had seen the camera on the TV “And what do you plan to do with this sick show of yours?” He glared, enraged by the abuse of Makers Pokémon.

Last edited:
Kathren stopped crying when the theme music came on. She glanced at Renz as she hugged him tightly. Fear's dark tendrils gripped her as she watched the screen. She then watched Maker's reaction to them being pawns. If Kathren was more herself she would be supporting Maker, but two and a half months of isolation took its toll on Kathren and left her as a much weaker person in all regards. But when the battle with Eve and the Ryhorn named Killer started to fight, she buried her face into Renz, unable to look. "I won't do anything, I sware," she told the announcer fearfully.

Renz wiped his face on a part of his sleeve as the announcer began speaking again. He listened in silence, trying to keep his emotions calm, but it wasn’t easy. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply until they were told to look at the screen. Then he watched as the battle began. He knew Eve was fairly strong, but he knew a lot about ground types and from what he saw, this Rhydon would be capable of taking on any of his Pokémon with a fair chance to win. The fire type had almost no chance. He remained silent as Eve was pummeled, turning his face away at the end. It was painful for him to watch, and he could barely imagine what Maker must be feeling.

"I will take that as a Yes." The laugh again. "Now, Kathren, why don't you prepare everyone some coffee and some snacks? Gaeboo, Renz looks down, be a sport and cheer him up! The rest of you, Maker could use some cheering up also."

Maker sat in the couch speechless. She just looked at the turned off television. She was powerless and she didn't have the brain capacity to think of a way out. She felt defeated and sad. She looked down and tears began to fall down her face.

-----------------------------------------------------

The transmission was live throughout the world. Ron just watched as the airplane landed, he was angry, but he knew better then to freak out on an airplane. He was also glad to see Maker was alive, what worried him is that Azumi wasn't there. He sighed as the jet landed and then got up. "Everyone let's go. We know they are alive, we now have our mission more clear, save them from that hell hole."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Halt gritted his teeth “You can’t do this, someone will stop you, someone who sees this will stand up to you” he walkesnover to Maker and sa down, whispering “There is a chance people are coming, remember the night we got caught?”

Lily covered her mouth “What have they done to him?” She whispered. She got up with Ron, a fiery determination in her eyes “Let’s go, no time to waste” Plasma stayed close to Lily, having given her Pokeball to Lily mid flight, Looking determined as well

Gaeboo kept his position, refusing to budge from his stance. If Renz needed to be cheered up, he had Kathren to hug. Michael and Jodi had each other, so that wasn't going to be an issue. Eli not only had himself, but his alternate and Maker. Gaeboo was fine on his own, didn't need anyone.

"Renz is fine. Kathren is right there, he can talk to her. You can't do anything to convince me otherwise."

-----

Fleur was crying a bit as she watched the feed with the Flareon being beaten down. She couldn't believe people could or would do that.

"Fine Gabriel, looks like you don't understand the rules of the game."

The television came back on, a Roserade was being held down by chains. Two Magmars stood close by.

"How much more does she need to suffer for you to understand?" Loud laugh. "You do what we say. Understood? I want to hear a 'Yes sir I understood' from you."

Maker looked at the screen and then at Gaeboo. "Please just do what they say..."

Kathren nodded as she stood up and went to the kitchen. She didn't really mind due to her past of being a waitress. Just as long as she didn't think about her home. She entered the kitchen and sighed before setting up the coffeepot and pulling out a bag of jelly-filled cookies and placing them on a plate neatly. By the time she was done with that the coffee was almost done. She pulled out creamer and suger and placing them on another plate. Then she pulled out some coffee cups and stuck her head out of the kitchen. "Who wants coffee and who doesn't?"

Rachel looked away as she covered Soul's eyes when the beating up of the Flareon happened. "How can people be so awful?!"

Marigold watched the broadcast in horror. She hadn’t even dreamed that things could be this bad for her cousin, but this was absolutely terrible. From what she could see on the screen, he looked so miserable compared to the bright young man she knew. The last time she saw him he had been so cheerful and excited at finally being allowed to set out on his journey. Now he looked so... she didn’t even know how to describe it, but he didn’t look like the same person. She sat back again, feeling very bad for the poor people on ‘The Captured Losers Show’.

Ty had also watched the video. Seeing Renz and Kathren there like that made him sad. He didn’t understand exactly what was happening to them, but he could tell they were not doing well. He gave a low whine and put his head on Ron’s lap.

Renz sat still on the couch. He was unsure whether he should move or not, so even though he would have rathered stay near Kathren he let her go as she was instructed and just stayed still. He didn’t react again until Kathren asked who all wanted coffee.

“I’ll pass...”

He just glanced at the TV, then turned back to the couch. He wasn't interested in playing their games, he found them uninteresting.

"She's a tough girl, she can handle a little fire. You freaks have done worse to her anyways, so what's a little endurance training?"

Just to prove a point, he sat up and stared at the TV. These mind games wouldn't work on him, they've already done so much worse. His face was burnt and unmoving.

"What ABOUT that night Eli?" Maker said.

Clears throat. "Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Everyone drinks coffee. Period. Now Gabriel, I hope you enjoy watching her turn to ashes."

"What?! Wait!" Maker looked at Gaeboo. "Come on, it's not worth it. You can't make her suffer just because you don't want to cheer Renz up. Please think about it." She turned to Kathren. "I'll take coffee thank you."

"Yeah Gabriel, listen to Maker. She seems to have the right idea."

Maker got closer to Gaeboo. "Don't let them get to you, do it for your Roserade. Please."