• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Captured by the Evil Team 3: Rescue

Ron smirked as he saw Marigold's acting. He proceeded to do his part and snuck around the opposite side, approaching the back door of the building.
"You shouldn't be out here alone kid. Go find your parents and go home. Your Pokemon is long gone now." The voice of the guard up front could be heard. The two inside turned their attention to the front. Ron took this opportunity to enter.
As soon as he walked inside, the two inside turned towards him. "Who are you?!" They reached for their Pokeballs.
Ron raised his hands in the air. "Sorry I got lost. I was drinking with some buddies and I walked home, because you can't drink and drive you know?"
The two grunts looked at each other. "Leave and head east to the city." One replied.
Ron nodded thanks man. "You're cool. Happy rock slide."
The grunts looked confused. While their brain tried to understand the odd saying that came from Ron, the Towers brother had a smirked on his face as his Pokeball burst open and unleashed his Rampardos. After a loud crash and a faint scream, the guard outside ran inside, only to receive a punch to the face from Ron, knocking him out cold. Ron looked up at his partner in crime. "Check from supplies, I'll tie them up and take the uniforms. They always have extras around somewhere, it isn't that big so it shouldn't be hard to find."

Marigold tensed at the crucial moment when the crash of falling rocks came from the back of the building. She was prepared to spring on the man, but instead he ran inside. Then came a thud as that man went down, too. She peeked inside, and saw Ron dealing with the downed guard. She nodded and hustled inside. She began a search of the room. She found a few lockers, and luckily enough one was open. She found three spare uniforms inside, plus some odd knick knacks and a couple potions and snack bars. She quickly gathered the things she thought would be useful. Then she quickly moved on and searched around, making sure there was nothing else useful to be found. After a minute or two, she came over to Ron, arms laden with the supplies.
"Ready? I think these will be a little big, but they're the best we got."

"Great! Let me help you with that." He took some of the supplies. "We can fix the uniforms to fit. Although we might not have enough, but we can have the others pass off as prisoners." He made sure the guards were tied correctly and left them in a closet. "It's funny but I used to tell my sister to lock up anyone who ever tried to hurt her in a closet." Ron chuckled as he led the way out and back to the group.

Once they arrived, Nana was still practicing her dancing, trying to show Ty everything she knew. Ron placed the supplies down and looked at the team. "Okay we got six uniforms. One of you will have to act as the prisoner, any volunteers?"

Ty was sitting upright on his haunches, weaving back and forth and waving his paws, imitating Nana's dance as best he could. He looked surprisingly happy. Marigold smiled at him as she returned to the rest of the group. She set her load down next to Ron's. Her skin was still a bit red where she had pinched herself.
"I already acted like a lost little girl, I don't wanna do a prisoner."
She crossed her arm. If everyone else refused, she would, but she really didn't want to. But if she had to do it for the team...

Rachel frowned at the uniforms, not liking the design. However she didn't say anything. Then she saw Marigold's arm. She gave an audible gasps and covered her mouth. "Are-are you ok, Marigold? Your arm is red." Candle chuckled a bit, before hovering up to Ty and Nana. The Lampent watched with intrest while the younger sister of Kathren looked at Marigold's arm in worry. After all, Rachel hardly got scratches and other injuries due to her nature.

Marigold grinned at her friend. She almost chuckled as she explained the red marks.
“Like I said, I played a lost little girl. I just pinched myself to make some tears. I think I did a pretty good job, although Ron did most of the heavy lifting...”
She looked around. Nobody had volunteered yet, and she was getting the feeling nobody was going to, either. She resigned herself to the possibility that she would be the prisoner as well as the lost little girl that night.
Ty, meanwhile, gave a grunt as he overbalanced and tumbled onto his back. He rolled quickly onto his feet, though, and raised a paw in greeting to Candle. She was one of his oldest friends, and at least she was here even if their trainers weren’t. But that still didn’t make him feel better about being separated from Renz and Kathren. He had escaped when Renz ordered him to on that late evening of Halloween, but he sometimes felt he could have done differently. But he had found Nana, and through her all these others who were working to free his other friends. Ty’s fire flared up, and he looked happy. He pawed playfully at Candle again, even though she was a ghost type and it would really touch her. Then he tried to dance again, motioning for Candle to join in.

As Ron and that girl, Marigold, went to that building and trampled over those grunts. You'd think that for an villainous team, they would've hired better grunts to do their work. They quickly returned with some uniforms which they would use for their disguise, but they weren't enough for everyone, which meant that one of them would have to be the 'prisoner'. Alejandro didn't step up, which honestly surprised him a little. Would he really chicken out of being held with his hands behind his back and let some little girls do it instead? But then again, maybe those grunts would realize they are not grunts, since they were a bit younger than him... But then again they are an evil team, they would hire anyone.
He just wasn't thinking straight right now... maybe he would step up in the morning, but now, he was just unsure of what to do...

÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷%÷

Michael and Jodi looked up to see Maker storming off into the bedroom.
"Was she mad?" Jodi whispered to her friend, which replied with a shrug. "...Yeah, you never know with Maker. She's more unpredictable than... the most unpredictable thing."

The following day Ron made sure everyone had a uniform on. They didn't look authentic but it would work. The plan was simple, at sunset they would go into Harthome city, to the contest hall, which was the most likely place they had set up the show. Team Rocket would attack at the same time, giving Ron's team a good distraction.
The group stood at the edge of the woods, just outside of Harthome, the contest hall could be seen up ahead. Just like they had planned, an alarm sounded throughout the entire city, which meant Team Rocket had began the attack. "Let's go!" Ron called out as he ran towards the city and the contest hall.

Meanwhile back with the Losers.

Maker sat on the couch. She was drinking a can of soda, looking around at the others. When she woke up Gaeboo was gone and the Boogers were not answering any questions. She was worried. Then something happened, an alarm. It sounded everywhere. Maker stood, the fire in her eyes finally coming back. "We're getting out of here." She ran into her room, reached under her pillow and came running back into the living room. "I knew watching that show about prison would come in handy." She said as she held up a toothbrush, with the end of it sharpened. "I've been sharpening this thing ever since we got here, either to try and escape or defend myself. But thanks to my secret admirer..."
She turned around to see as much as she could of the back of her neck on the window. "My skin is perfect so I know this, isn't my doing." She pointed at a small scar on the middle of her neck. "Now I just gotta..." She began slowly cutting open the scar with the toothbrush. Tears could be seen coming down her eyes but she tried her best to focus on her self surgery. "Someone get a towel!" She yelled as she reached in with her finger nails and pulled out a small black chip. "If we're being watched, they're gonna be here soon, who's next?!"

Marigold ran alongside the others. She wasn’t even going her top speed yet, because she needed to stay with the others. Ty was trying to keep up, but he couldn’t run very well and using Flame Wheel would attract to much attention. Marigold wished she had a Pokéball for him, but since that wasn’t possible, she’d just have to live with it. But even though she was externally confident, she was once again wondering if this was an insane, suicidal thing to do.

Renz sat bolt upright from the couch when the alarm sounded. When Maker said they were going to escape, he began to ask how, but she ran off and came back with her sharpened toothbrush, used the glass wall as a mirror, and began cutting open the back of her neck.
“Maker? Are you crazy? Hold on, hold on...”
He turned an ran into the bathroom. He grabbed two towels, but then he noticed his discarded Vileplume PJs. The soft fabric they were made of might be good for bandages. Not like a bandaid, but at least a way to tie around the wound and stem the blood flow somewhat. He grabbed them too and ran back into the living room, just in time to see her pull out the small black chip that had been implanted in her.
“This is insane...”
He looked at the toothbrush, and his heart sank. He hated it. He couldn’t cut himself open with that! He was scared of the idea of regular surgery, the kind that happened when you were under anesthesia, and this makeshift scalpel wouldn’t come with any way to dull the pain. But... he had to do this. They had to take this chance and escape, and he couldn’t risk being zapped to death on the way out. He steeled himself to what he had to do.
“All right... but someone else will have to do it, and-“
He was about to ask that they rinse it off under the sink first, but he was sure there was no time for that. He closed his eyes and pursed his lips, waiting to fend off the pain.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily threw out Plasma, keeping her Pokémon in for now as they ran alongside the others, ready to go through anyone who stood in their way. She looked at the others, seeing doubt in their eyes, she thought of reminding them of their family, but it would ultimately be a waste of time at that moment.

Eli took a step back, shocked that she did such a thing, he opened his mouth to speak “That’s quite a thing to wait to bring to ou-“ his expression shifted as he stepped forward “Stop crying Eli.” He grabbed the tooth brush, felling his own insert and picking his open as well, being a us tuned to such pain. He pulled out the chip and dropped it, pushing it under the carpet with a foot. “Don’t destroy them, the’ll know we found them and escaped.”

Maker's foot stopped a few inches above the chip she had pulled out from her neck. She tilted her head to the side and smiled at Eli. "Right. That makes a lot of sense." She took the toothbrush from Eli and looked at Renz. "Let me wash this first, I don't want you growing and inner Renz."
She walked over to the kitchen and washed the toothbrush quickly with soap and shook it to dry it without touching it. She ran up to Renz. "Okay on the count of three I will start. Ready? One..." She pushed the toothbrush against the small scar on his neck and cut it open. She reached in and pulled out the chip, then gave Renz the towel. "Three."

Ron's team stood in an alley across the Harthome theater. There were SSMR grunts running in and out. From all the commotion, they could hear some saying there were Rockets attacking from the northern and southern sides of the city. Ron looked back at the team. "Keep all your Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. Typhlosion and Nana stay here and hidden." He looked at Ty. "I know you're strong, but Nana is very important. Keep her safe no matter what. Nana, no matter what, stay with Ty." He looked at the team again. "Everyone ready?"

Renz fell for the old trick and expected her to actually do it on three. Then he felt it bite into his skin, and he flinched. His eyes shot open, and he gave a hissing gasp of pain. He tried to keep himself still, but it hurt, and it felt weird to have her fingers digging inside his neck. However, she was successful, and he quickly took the towel and held it to his neck. It stung. His lips were pursed and he was barely holding back tears, but he forced himself to get moving. They had to escape. He took the Vileplume PJs, ripped them, and tied a strip of the fabric around his neck and under his arm. It wasn't as effective as a bandaid or gauze or anything, but it was better than nothing as far as he was concerned. He ripped up several more strips so that the others could use them if they wanted. He glanced at Kathren, wondering if he could help her get through this in any way.

Marigold nodded. Her Pokemon were still in their Pokeballs, mostly because she wanted them to conserve energy. She was ready to go in. She glanced back at Ty to see what his reaction was. The Typhlosion looked a little sad, but he seemed to be resigned. He plumped down next to Nana, prepared to defend her.

Micheal was sitting on the couch, listening to Jodi complaining about how strict the Boogers are, first they take them away and not give them their own bedrooms. She was also asking about where was the psychopath Gaeboo, but there was more relief in her tone than anything else.
"...They probably took him to therapy, you know, while he's tied up and with a muzzle on his face. Or he's probably locked up somewhere---"
The young girl was interrupted by a loud alarm, signaling some sort of danger.
"... Oh, nevermind. He escaped." The pair looked around, and saw their friends gather around Maker. The two kids glanced at each other, before running to see what's happening. They got there just in time to see Eli stabbing his own neck with a sharpened toothbrush. The kids' eyes widened, they couldn't believe what they were witnessing. Jodi leaned over to Michael and whispered.
"Wow, I had no idea that Eli was suicid---" But she was shushed by Micheal. They had no idea what was happening, until Eli pulled out a chip. They were escaping. After Eli was finished, he slid the chip under the rug and Maker began working on Renz. The kids gave each other a look, they knew what they had to do. After Renz was finished, Michael grabbed the toothbrush and looked at Jodi.
"So, give me your neck!"
"Yeah, right!" Jodi said with a frown as she took the toothbrush out of the boy's hands. "You can't even sew a button to a doll, let alone perform surgery on me or you. I'll handle this." With one hand she grabbed her hair and let it fall over her left shoulder, exposing her neck. After taking a deep breath, she began cutting open the scar that she saw in the reflection of the window. She clenched her teeth and her eyes started watering almost immediately, the pain was almost unbearable. She let out a low groan, she felt so much pain that she could break the toothbrush into pieces, but she was soon done and quickly pulled out the chip, tears rolling down her cheeks. She quickly pressed the towel to her neck and gave her friends a pained look. "Ugggghhh, freaking boogers! Couldn't they have just tied our wrists with strings and call it a day! Uggghhh, you're next Micheal." She pushed Michael against the window and looked at his reflection in the window. "This will sting a lot, so... try not to yell." She began working on Michael, who was trembling and clutching the window from the pain. "You got this..." She whispered to the boy, which calmed him down a little bit. After a few seconds she took the chip out of his neck and slid them both under the carpet, next to the others'. Michael sighed heavily, a tear escaping his eyes. Jodi looked at Kathren and offered her the brush. "Can you do it yourself, Kathren?" She wanted to see if she would chicken out of doing it herself, like Renz, or if she was stronger.

¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿

Alejandro looked down at his bootleg uniform as he ran along the others towards the contest hall, it did fit him, so he hoped it would fool the other grunts, since they didn't really seem that smart. He was praying that this would be the day that he saw Michael and Jodi in person, not on TV getting tortured. This had to be the end of the season, and the finale needed to be with the Evil Team and Boogers looked up, and everyone reuniting with their families!
Ron snapped him out of his thoughts. He was asking if they were ready. Alejandro glanced at the others, then looked back at their leader.
"Ready."

Kathren woke with a start when the alarm went off. Her mind went into a panic, wondering what horrible thing was going on. She threw the covers off of her and leapt out of bed, rushing out the bedroom. She entered to see the sight of Maker cutting Renz's neck. She flinched at the sight and fought the urge to force her to stop, as she was pretty sure it would make it worse and Renz wasn't struggling or anything. Then Maker picked at the new wound, but Kathren didn't see what she removed. Then Jodi and Michael did it as well, and she saw what they were trying to remove. A microchip contained within a scar. When Jodi handed the knife-like toothbrush, she accepted it and went to wash it off first, to rid it of harmful bacteria. Her hands were shakey and she couldn't see the scar on her neck well or feel where it was at. At all. She narrowed her eyes in frustration as she rubbed the side of her neck with her free hand. Nothing. She doubted she had time to look in the mirror inside the bathroom, so she handed the toothbrush to Renz. "I cannot find the scar and I doubt we have time to find it." Her tone was serious. She pulled her hair away from her neck, showing her scar that rejoined to her skin almost naturally, a white sheen giving itself away.

Rachel gulped as Candle chuckled because she was forgotten. Rachel gave a nod, extremely unsure of herself. Candle gave Rachel a hug, trying to calm the girl down. Rachel pretended it worked some and gave a nod. "R-ready," she whispered uncertainly.

Maker kept putting pressure on her wound and watched as everyone else take their chip out. She then burst into a loud laughter. "I literally just cut myself open and you all followed like nothing! I mean when Azumi makes people follow orders it looks all cool and neat. But when it happens to me, well look at you all!" She crossed her arms and laughed a bit more. "Wow that was crazy, like seriously, we're messed up. Psychologist is on me after this!" She smiled proudly and made her way to the kitchen sink where she washed her back and placed a piece of cloth on it with tape. The wound was hidden by her hair and then she froze, looking at the tattoos on her arm. "I'm coming for you guys." She said to herself and return back to the rest of the team. "Okay everyone, let's do this!" She pointed at the door, but nothing happened.

"Okay everyone, let's do this." Ron said as he lead the group into the Harthome contest hall through a back door. The grunts passing by didn't seem to care as they where rushing to attack Team Rocket. Ron gathered the group. "Okay, the stage should be set up on the main stage, it's big enough for their fake department and the talent show stage. Stay close and act natural."
Ron took a deep breath and lead the group through a hallway. The further they advanced, the less grunts they passed by and the more silent it grew. It was until they reached a black door at the end of the hallway when Ron stopped. "This should be it." He kicked it open.
On the other side there was a large stage on one side and to their big relief. A big glass wall on one side, unfortunately they weren't able to see what was on the other side.

"It's about time you mofos showed." A voice was heard as the door closed behind them. Straight ahead of them was an SSMR admin, Luke, standing there with his arms crossed.

"I think it's cute they came to try and rescue their friends." The girly voice of admin Ana was heard as she showed herself on the stage.

On the side of the glass wall, admin Andrew stepped up. "Meh, this is a waste of time. Why keep prisoners? We should've just gotten rid of them."

Luke sent out a Machamp, Ana a Delcatty and Andrew a Scizor. Ron sighed and sent out a Scrafty. "This was bound to happen. Is everyone ready?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily put on the uniform, looking herself over before running close behind the group silently, hands at her pokeballs, Plasma running beside her. She striped when the SSMR team recognized them, she moved in front of Andrew before Ron said anything “Flamethrower.” She calmly ordered Plasma, who obeyed, using the flame type mover on the Scizor.

Halt raised a brow “It’s not like we could leave them in.” He walked over to the door as she proclaimed it was time to go, trying to shoulder it open, hoping it had lost power or some other thing.

Renz was touching his neck wound tenderly when Kathy handed him the toothbrush. He looked at her, took a deep breath, and searched for the scar. After a few seconds he found the glistening patch of lighter skin, and brought the toothbrush to bear. But he hesitated. Could he really do this? Could he bear to stab her in the neck? What if he did something wrong and paralyzed her, or hit a vein and she started bleeding too much? After all, he didn’t have a ton of medical knowledge, but from what he did know those seemed like perfectly reasonable fears. But... it would be just as bad, or worse, if she were shocked to death. He put his free hand on her shoulder and then cut along the scar. The sight of a drop of blood was sometimes fascinating to see, but there was more than a drop. He wasn’t sure if he had cut deep enough, but he gingerly put a finger inside the cut. Fifteen seconds later, he had his fingers on the chip, pulled it out, and grabbed the towel to give to Kathren. He hadn’t even realized he was holding his breath until then, when he released it.

“I’m sorry, Kathy...”

He might have said more, but then came Maker’s anticlimactic door-pointing. He thought for a moment. “What about the glass? Maybe if we can’t get out by the door we can all ram against it. I heard even bulletproof glass has a weak point.”

On the other side of that same glass wall, Marigold was raring for battle. The admins before her looked powerful, but Marigold’s team had them outnumbered and they could work as a te-
That was when Marigold realized that they weren’t a team. Most of them had barely talked to one another. In fact, she was probably the only one with a team based mentality, except perhaps Ron. But Tyler’s was no time to think of ways to work together now. It was time to fight.
Seeing the Delcatty as a medium target, she called out Lil’ John. He took a ready stance and waited for commands.
“All right, Mach Punch that Delcatty!”
Lil’ John leapt in to strike at Delcatty. Marigold thought things were going well, but she didn’t understand the power of Delcatty. Renz or Kathren might have understood better, the former through many battles and the later through owning one, but Marigold might be making a dangerous underestimation.

Kathren hissed in pain from the makeshift scalpel piercing into her neck. However, she didn't flinch or jerk away. The chip had to be removed. She didn't want the consequences of it staying in there. As soon as she was handed the towel, she brought it up to her neck and held it there. "You know I could've removed the chip myself. And don't be sorry. It needed to be removed, and to get it out, the neck needed to be cut open to get it out." She looked at Renz and smiled. "Thanks for helping me, by the way." She looked away, blushing slightly.

Micheal and Jodi shared a look after Maker's speech/monologue/inspirational blabbering, they were beggining to think that she was not fully sane, which said a lot. They could tell that her sister's absence was starting to get to her. But they didn't really worry, since after they would escape, Azumi was bound to find them. The two teenagers missed the girl. Sure, sometimes she was boring and against everything fun, but they both felt that she was the true leader of their group, even when she wasn't there. And deep down, they both knew that Maker was more suited for the comic relief role, who would get their own spin-off after the end of the show. And Maker pointing to the door, hoping something would happen, didn't exactly help prove them wrong.

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))^:

Alejandro restlessly followed the group, desperate to find his younger brother and his friend, who knew what those monsters could do to them in that very moment.
They reached a big, empty stage that apparently was hiding three unpleasant morons, who left their manners at their ex's house... or somethig like that. The trio all sent out Pokémon and so did their group.
The two girls, Marigold and Lily attacked the Delcatty that the mall chick and plain dude had respectively, so Alejandro was left to deal with the gym rat, who had sent out a Machamp.
"Alright, why don't I use this?" Alejandro said as he pulled out an Ultra Ball out of his pocket. He glanced at it and smirked, then threw the Ball into the air. "Come out, Dragonite, use any attack you want." He said nonchalantly as the Ball released a white energy, who started forming into the Pseudo-Legendary that Jodi's brother had sent him. The Dragon Pokémon looked at the Machamp with utter rage, before opening his mouth and sending out a shockwave at the Superpower Pokémon. It was Dragon Pulse.

(There you go, Heco, I posted. Now you can stop roasting me in the PM.)

At the same time, protect barriers appeared around the Pokemon of the admins, stopping completey the attacks of their enemies. Ana giggled as the barriers disappeared. "How do you think we defeated the best trainers in Sinnoh? Our Pokemon are protected against any attacks and freely attack yours."
Luke shook his head. "You guys are not champions, gym leaders or any top notch trainers. What makes you think you can defeat us?"

Ron looked around. "If we work together we can win. I'll try and make an opening for the Flareon to hit the Scizor. Just wait for my..." He went speechless as a door opened and a big group of grunts walked in, some with Pokemon and some without them. Ron looked back at the door they came in from, but grunts had emerged from there as well. He signaled everyone to stay close as his mind looked for a way to get out of the current situation.

"Stay back." Andrew said. "We don't get to battle often anymore. Don't move unless we say so." He told the grunts. "Scizor, sword dance."
The Scizor lifted his claws up as they began to glow.
"Machamp, bulk up." Luke said as his Machamp began to get bulkier.
"We don't need that." Ana said with a smile. "Delcatty use thunder wave!" The Pokemon obeyed and shot a blue electric wave at it's enemies.

Maker crossed her arms. "I swear the stupid letter said..." The burst open and there stood and SSMR grunt. He took off his hat, revealing his face. "Master Maker, Renz." He waved at both of them. "Sorry I took so long. Team Rocket and some intruders are distracting everyone. This is the best chance and probably the only one to escape, so who's ready?"
"What about our Pokemon?" Maker said.
"Of course. They are most likely in the Pokemon Storage. I'll take you there first, but hurry." The grunt said. "I'm Leo by the way." He told Kathren. "Eli, Michael, Jodi, nice to you all alive." He looked towards the door and back at the group. "Are you guys ready?"

Marigold was surprised to see ‘Lil John’s Mach Punch blocked by a barrier. She watched as John returned to her and took up a stance, while the Admins began speaking and bragging about their invincibility as grunts poured in and surrounded them all. Although the admins commanded the grunts to keep back for a bit, the situation still looked dire as two of the Pokémon began to power up their attacks and defense, and the final one fired off a Thunder Wave. Both she and ‘Lil John were hit, and she felt an electric shock course through her and make her muscles seize up.

Meanwhile, Renz was surprised to see an SSMR grunt enter the room, and even more when he was revealed to be Leo. He blinked once or twice as he gave them the news that there was a Rocket Attack and that they were going to escape. Then Maker asked the question that was also the most pressing one in his own mind: where their Pokemon were. Leo said what he knew, and Renz gathered himself. He glanced back at Kathy, nodded, and got ready to go.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Halt nodded, not bothering to correct him about his identity as he picked up the small bag Rli had put together, ready to go as he followed Leo to get their Pokemon.

Lily was just about ready to jump on the grunts themself and make them wish they had never taken Eli, though the new grunts poured in mass. Hearing their comments, she laughed “Cowardly hypocrites!” She raised her hand to her face collecting herself, preparing herself for the onslaught she was about to unleash.