• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Captain N: The Code Warrior (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Samus and Falcon have worked together, but Jay and Isabelle have yet to meet in NinTheGame. Remember, the human brain is being used as a conduit for an upgraded AI, where both the character and the person share memories. Captain Falcon and Jay are different people, but for all intents and purposes they share a mind atm. Think of it like the relationship Rick Jones and Captain Marvel (Mar-vell, not Carol Danvers) had in the old Marvel Comics.

I can't. I need star grounds to confirm whether or not their character will know mine in real life and vice versa one more time at least.
I’d assume they’d have moved in next to each other, both went to introduce each other to one another, Isabelle remembered him from Formula 1 Racing that her parents had been watching a lot before she moved out, and vice versa. We should get this solved later, but is that enough confirmation for you for now?

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I’d assume they’d have moved in next to each other, both went to introduce each other to one another, Isabelle remembered him from Formula 1 Racing that her parents had been watching a lot before she moved out, and vice versa. We should get this solved later, but is that enough confirmation for you for now?
Yeah. So they would recognise each other when given their real life identities.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
What would Hades being doing at this time? There's so much potential for Hades' underworld minions. I have played Kid Icarus: Uprising, so I would know about the MASSIVE army he has, plus the variety. We can also put in his boss minions. Medusa would be revived would she? I have a number of ideas for 'boss' enemies.

Medusa probably wouldn’t come back, due to her rebelling against Hades at the end of her game. Hades would likely be with Dracula, making plans. Right now their major operation WAS AI creation via Kakariko, but since Samus was found there...