• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Unfortunately I think I might have to leave this RP, I don't have nearly as much free time right now. I had fun though. ^^'
And, if anyone wanted to use Valour as an NPC or something, I'd be fine with that. I just don't want to hold everyone up waiting for me to reply.

You don't have to do it like this instant if that's what you're thinking. I am asking on how does the Riolu sense the power of other Pokémon. (Because there needs to be logic in things sometimes especially if sv_realism = 1 ya know.)

Unfortunately I think I might have to leave this RP, I don't have nearly as much free time right now. I had fun though. ^^'
And, if anyone wanted to use Valour as an NPC or something, I'd be fine with that. I just don't want to hold everyone up waiting for me to reply.

*Neourk gives Grumpy one nice, cold glass bottle of his German soda that's popular with his town*

I'm going to miss you if you're leaving then... I hope we can RP at another time; or at least if we cross paths again. Do take care now my friend.

I'm really gonna miss you, you know. Well, I hope we can RP together again.
That is, if you're really leaving.

*A baby Komala hands Grumpy some Lemonade and a few presents*
You can always come back whenever you feel like it or have more free time.

Last edited:
Thanks both of you, that's really nice to say. ^^
I really want to keep going with this RP but it'd hold people up if I keep having to go ages before replying, plus I'm worried about college right now. I could probably add things now and then, I just really don't want to be annoying.

Hey guys! I hope everyone in the states had a good holiday weekend. There was no Internet where I went camping, rip. I'm sad to see grumps go :c

But, hey, we have some new students! Yay!

Yes we do, and I'm still waiting for the Nurse to do something while I'm going to have Joel probably sneak out of the gym and go over to his dorm since I can't be having him backstage forever haha.

I've also been working on one of my lovely Fakemon's character sheets since he's got quite a bit behind him...

*Tyler can be seen writing some notes on his clipboard*

Ahh, well I hope the grumpster comes back in the future uwu

I was trying to give people some time to do whatever they want in the dorms, and totally forgot to make Rosid respond ._. my b. Let's get this little thing done between the Buizel(?) and nurse done quickly so we can move onto our wonderful first day of school! (Also, wow, I picked Floatzel as the headmaster of the school thinking there wouldn't be a lot of that line, and there's already two other Buizel...)

Nah nah nah. It was just a busy weekend, plus I wanted to give anyone who wanted some time to actually get "settled," I guess. I'm itching to RP uwu

Also, for anyone who leaves (whether temporarily or not) I will remove their character from the dorm list. If someone wishes to rejoin, they'll have a different dorm. (Also, if you rejoin, you can make a new character if you want, but you can't use both your old character and your new one.)

Well I suppose I better get the unknown Buizel over with since she does communicate by strange means... and well, I'll have Joel go back to his dorm as soon as possible.

*Tyler sits down greedily eating his peanut butter wafers while evaluating his patient's diagnosis sheet to see what his patient has*

*climbs out of the miasma of darkness that is internship, heaving, visually exhausted*

pant.. pant.. H- pant.. Hi, geez, don't worry I'm alive. Mostly. Work is brutal and really draining my time, though I do not intend to go anywhere. However, how am I going to continue if @Grumpyface is going to semi-quit? (I'll definitely miss both you and Valour!) I mean, I could just skip ahead to the dorms? That's fine with me if it's fine with everyone else, mostly if it's fine with @IBELIEVEYOUDO

I'm still alive... I just gotta get the Buizel and the Nurse thing over with and have Joel go over to his dorm of course...

Oh and umm........... I've spent too much time working on my favorite Fakemon character...

*Tyler can be seen reading off the diagnosis sheet on his clipboard to see what his patient has while drinking his nice, warm milk from his sippy cup*

*a baby Dragonite sits down honing his tiny claws on his hands*

Is it just me, or have I been a little too obsessed with Pokémon being a bit rather too small for me lately?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. So, to add to my list of many reasons I have been unable to reach in the past, I have been FREAKING. SICK. FOR. FIVE. DAYS. Yeah. With this I'd like to SUMMON MY ARMY BACK TO ME. WE WILL MOVE OUT SOON INTO THE BATTLEFIIIIIELD--I mean, uh, into class! :3

*??? sits down by everyone while handing some blue pills to Believe after hiding his bombs behind him*

So, I guess I wasn't the only one that was sick... well, I suppose that I'll be waiting while I work on some of my homework since my lovely teachers are bombarding me with them...

Sorry for the late reply (being sick during homecoming week sucks) but yes, @EnderTheFox we are still open! All you have to do is post your bio here and go to the counselor's office in the rp, and I can help get your 'mon "registered."

*a Coptzer gets a Poochyena to back down after using Flash Spreader at point blank and dealing 348 damage to him*

I've been mostly busy with my new Fakemon and waiting for the RP to go on for a bit... I'll most likely have Joel stumble back in the office again once the Skitty accidentally pushes him while they both fight. (And have the cute lil' Buizel probably act like she's better so she can just get out...)

*Aquaman can be seen crying a lot, as there is a lot of water coming out from the spout on his head to the point where the floor around him is practically flooded a minute after*

I'm still alive... I was just a bit busy doing other things for a bit since yeah... *woosh woosh*

*Aquaman can be seen using AquRipl3 on some target dummies as the damage is calculates to be 274 x 3 + 60*

I h- hope Believe doesn't know that I'm still mostly w- water... Pyu... I might need to use FstGauge to speed things up... P- Pyu...

*Aquaman seems to be having another case of someone accidentally pressing yes on his wave server prompt*

I feel like it's kinda dead and you know who ain't here so yeah... also, I'm okay with posting unless if someone manages to either intrude upon the RP or bunny my characters! *spurt spurt* *drip*