• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
*a strange creature can be seen using Bellow Blaster against his tamer before his tamer sighs and uses a peculiar device to restrain it since it has been rather aggressive lately*

I'm still alive, and kinda in the same boat as @Satokuye haha. (Though I am going to need to cyberwarp to another RP real quick before he screams at me like a Neourk wanting his juice...)

Joel's still hiding while ??? is at the Nurse's office as she confessed to something...

*a baby evo of a perhaps debatable legendary Pokémon can be seen using Chg Type and Fir Bld on a training dummy as it tallies up the total damage to be 127 while also showing the status infliction of brn*

Ayy, welcome to school, our new students! I'll be responding either a little later tonight or in the morning, it's been a long day and I'm drained. Plus, uh, I've got Algebra II homework. :/

I get the feeling of the stress after a long day of schoolwork and stuffs, even though I haven't started school yet, it's still summer for me. Anyway, I hope you respond whenever you feel like it.

Well, I just got through my first day of school and my only homework is to get my syllabus signed and to also write a half page thing about something that happened and the government stepped in for that situation. (I actually might do Hurricane Harvey if it involves anything about the government. :3)

I'll just wait for others to post while I work on my lovely Fakemon as usual.

*Vibrates angrily due to disapproval of how the face of our government "stepped in" to help with Harvey.* Trump makes me so mad, I swear...

HAHA BUT I'M NOT GONNA ARGUE ABOUT POLITICS, NO. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PAPER, SCHOOL, ALL THAT.

Well I didn't say that I'm going to do that specific topic... but let's just steer clear of THAT since I seriously don't want to start a fire that is going to end up to the point where Stellar might as well send a Mega Blastoise to put it out...

*a Protimaos sits down after having his data revealed by a Poké Browser as he drinks some lemonade while sheathing his digital sword*

GRUMPY, I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT. KILL ME.

I am off to respond my little chickadees uwu

EDIT: Actually, I don't have the time atm, will respond soon though!

Last edited:
Well, I suppose I'll wait while just realizing that I don't exactly have that many classes in my senior year which means well... I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME TO KILL.

*a legendary Fakemon can be seen secretly using Tidal boomer, as the damage is tallied up to 89 x 5 with 2x effecveness and same type advantage boost*

*Chiral Signita can be seen using ChrlSwg2 on the training field as the damage is tallied up to be 64 while it appears to affect those on a 1 x 3 range*

Sig... Sig Sig... (Tired... too hot...)

*awkwardly stands there like an idiot*
Hi, can I join :)

Name: Pop
Species: Sneasel
House: Ignite
Personality: very shy and jumpy, she isn't that much of a social type. She is easily angered, despite her quiet and shy attitude.
History: Before she enrolled at Ms Capelle's School, she was bullied and pushed around badly by her brother, Leo. This explains why she wears a bandage on her ankle, from her brother BITING her, then scarring it. She doesn't say this, though, she lies that she hit her ankle on a rock. Not much is known about her other than this.
Extra: Wears a light blue feather instead of a red feather.

I love the idea of this Roleplay! Nice job :D

Unfortunately for everyone in Purity (and probably every other house) Valour does do that fun bird thing where he wakes up really early and opens his window and screams out of it is way too loud so no-one can really sleep.

*Shoutmon can be seen wrapping a towel around his bottom for some reason as he hopes no one found out how he exactly got here*

Umm... I'm alive too... I'm just going to have Joel sneak over to his dorm while you know who might make a break for it since the Nurse isn't taking any action yet hehe.

I time skipped mostly because except Cliff my other roomates have been pretty absent for a long time so I'd like to see if they are gonna come back or something

Im new to pokecharms and Rping so... hopefuly i did this right (Sorry if i didnt >_<)

Name: Koro Dilleshaw
Species: Riolu
Gender/Pronouns: He's a guy
House: Ignite
Personality: He is usually shy and has a hard time approaching people, but when he is in battle he is confident,Brave,and dedicated to defeating his opponent. He will never back down or pass the offer to fight, and he will always protect his friends and he will always fight evil. that being said, he is very hot-headed and reckless
History: His parrents both were never in his life, from birth he had to learn how to fight to survive and because of that he was lonely which is why he has a hard time socializing.
Extra: Koro can sense the power of other pokemon (that dosent mean hell run away if their stronger though )

Again if this is done wrong i am Like a million times sorry

Last edited:
Sense power... that's quite an interesting thing for me to come across after a day in the hospital from the dreaded heat stroke... (I might need a bit of an explanation for this since sense power might not do for you know who...)