• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cannot Access Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Pretty sure this is a problem with my computer and nothing else, but I can't seem to figure out what the problem is even after hours of googling and whatnot.

Basically, for some reason I can't access the website, any part of it, on my laptop from Chrome or Firefox, yet I can still see it (sometimes) using Internet Explorer. However, the other computers in the network, like my parents' and also my phone, can access the website perfectly fine. Even when I search up Pokecharms on a search engine like Google or Bing, clicking the link directs me to a Not Found 404 error page.

I have tried disabling my firewall, connecting to a new DNS server, clearing the cache, refreshing the page, and connecting to a new network, but so far none of these have helped. It's been an issue since I began using this laptop again, which was after we moved servers, and since I plan to use this laptop more often, it's probably just a bit of a problem.

I wasn't sure where else to post this, so I'll just leave it here. Someone can move it if this isn't the right forum to post this issue in.

EDIT: Nevermind, finally managed to fix this after editing the host file on my computer. Whoever has powers can lock this now or delete this thread XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.