• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Can you re-battle trainers?

Ok so back in OR:AS you could rebattle trainers (thats how i grind my mons up) but here I just finished the game, and was wondering if you could do that in Sun and Moon. I'd rather not have to go through the commitment of battling the Elite 4 over and over again. thanks! :love:

Sorry to say but so far I have found no trainers that I've had to re-battle. If you would like to grind up then find a decent level battle and continually fight them but lose at the end (you'll still get the XP from any Pokemon you beat but will still lose money.) or you can battle the NPC that is the Creator of Pokémon once a day. (He has all lvl 60 Pokemon)

Sorry to say but so far I have found no trainers that I've had to re-battle. If you would like to grind up then find a decent level battle and continually fight them but lose at the end (you'll still get the XP from any Pokemon you beat but will still lose money.) or you can battle the NPC that is the Creator of Pokémon once a day. (He has all lvl 60 Pokemon)

That has to be the wurst thing i've ever heard in my life ripriprip

Yeah for some reason they like to not put any way to rematch trainers in the initial games of a new gen, except for Diamond and Pearl?

You can always go to the Battle Buffet and stuff like that but money.

From what I've seen, you can only rebattle most of the secondary or recurring characters except for Nanu & Lana.

However, unless you're battling someone at the Pokémon League or the Battle Tree (which is where almost all of them take place), you'll only have 1 rematch with them.