• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Camping Trip Sign Ups & Discussion

@Shinx_Shades If I were you I wouldn't catch a Druddigon this early in RP. If you were to encounter it, you could maybe form some kind of bond and catch it later. Also, I would actually like Clement to have a romantic relationship lol. Heck, he's French, and you know those cheeky French bois... <.><.>

Actually same here, I wouldn't want it to be a romantic turkey pile lol, or cause the story to divulge from the actual plot. I've always found romance to be a seasoning to RP, an interesting side tid bit to flesh out characters, not to completely distract from everything. Also, it's alright. I've been in several RP's with only 1 girl so far.

I'm betting half of the group won't even, the owner placed some limitations on romance as well, plus this would be the same situation if it was 5 females 1 male lol. plus this is an online rp, I don't really see the source of distress here anyways.

Name: Anastacia Adkins
Appearance: Anastacia's not much of a outside girl, preferring to stay at home or going to the shops with her friends. Because of this she is normally in a loose tee shirt, a sports bra (hecking boobs), shorts and black converse's. She almost always has miss matched socks. Her long red hair is usually done in braids and she has some what dark skin
Personality: She is a bit of a beauty queen, often stressed about weather her hair is done right or her nail polish is done right. But she does have a bit of a wild side that prefers to go out and have fun, there's one dark corner of her personality that she rarely lets show abd you'd have to be real close to find out. Anastacia also has issues talking to the person they like, but that doesn't matter because she doesn't like anyone, right?
Pokemon: N/A (she never really got a Pokemon)
Other: Her mental state isn't the most stable it could be, but it's nothing to bad

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Lina
Appearance: Her complexion is pale, her cheeks are blushed with a small amount of freckles. She is skinny and of medium height. She have long dark brown hair, with a fringe to the left. Her left eye is in chocolate colour, and her right eye is dark blue. She usually wears a white, slightly too big long-sleeved sweater, a dark burgundy, knee skirt, black knees and black and white sneakers. You can usually see a grey bag on her shoulder.
Personality: After her parents had disappeared without a trace, she was taken care of by her grandmother. She is very shy and trusts very few people. She is sensitive and clumsy, but she will always help when someone needs help. She loves to read and listen to music, she hides her talent in secret from everyone. This talent is singing.
Pokemon: Cupcake and Slytherin

Name: Cupcake
Species: Sylveon
Level: Lv. 25
Moves: Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Disarming Voice and Swift.
Other: It's my first and main pokemon (Evolved from Eevee I had from my Grandma)

Name: Slytherin
Species: Servine
Level: Lv. 24
Moves: Mega Drain, Leaf Tornado, Leech Seed and Wrap.
Other: Adventurous

Sorry, I was kinda gone. You're accepted. BTW, I'll probably won't post as much both here and on the RP.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Anastacia Adkins
Appearance: Anastacia's not much of a outside girl, preferring to stay at home or going to the shops with her friends. Because of this she is normally in a loose tee shirt, a sports bra (hecking boobs), shorts and black converse's. She almost always has miss matched socks. Her long red hair is usually done in braids and she has some what dark skin
Personality: She is a bit of a beauty queen, often stressed about weather her hair is done right or her nail polish is done right. But she does have a bit of a wild side that prefers to go out and have fun, there's one dark corner of her personality that she rarely lets show abd you'd have to be real close to find out. Anastacia also has issues talking to the person they like, but that doesn't matter because she doesn't like anyone, right?
Pokemon: N/A (she never really got a Pokemon)
Other: Her mental state isn't the most stable it could be, but it's nothing to bad

And you are too, sorry. BTW, I think the story has progressed enough, so I think that there isn't any room for more. @Salted_Apples, this RP is kind of hard to manage, and I'm travelling soon, so you can help manage this RP :)

Hmm, I should probably put in the bio of my Cubchoo as soon as possible. (Though keep in mind that he was separated from his trainer from another RP, so this kinda flows quite well.)

Well, my trainer is befriending the injured Cubchoo, and he can't really catch the little bear since it has already been hinted that he has another trainer that he got separated from. (And ended up here in the middle of nowhere of course.)