• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camping Trip Roleplay

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
You need to sign up here!: https://pokecharms.com/threads/camping-trip-sign-ups-discussion.19750/

Nathan smiled somewhat. How did he manage to get his awfully strict parents to allow him to go camping in the middle of no-where, and by himself? When Nathan heard his parents say he could go, he thought he was in a different reality! The smile widened when the bumping and rolling of the car slowed to a stop.

"Nathan, have fun. If you need us for any reason, call us, okay? We packed everything you need." Nathan's mother pestered him, but really se packed and prepared everything.

"I will, bye!" Nathan opened the door and dragged himself and his hiking backpack out of the car, before it slowly backed out of the campsite and disappeared down the road.

"Pi-pichu!" Pancakes yelled after jumping off of Nathan's shoulder. The little pichu was also excited to just spend time with Nathan and the other wild pokemon. "I'm excited too, Pancakes." Nathan started walking. He needed to find a good spot to set up their tent. "I bet we could even get some training in!" Pancakes shouted excitedly again. He loved battling, but it was kind of a rare occasion for him, since Nathan didn't really like battling others.

Nathan quickly found a spot with his keen eyes. It was sort of on a small hill, and he could see the creek in it. He set down his stuff. "Pancakes, will you help me with the tent? Then we'll find a way to the creek!" Pancakes gave an excited nod. Pancakes gave a quick glance to the creek before starting to help Nathan set up the tent, his pink cheeks just flaring in excitement!

Clement trudged through the camp grounds, Emily sprinting in circles around his side. With every step there would be a "Man - key! Man - key!" Clement shook his head. "Emily, don't use up all your energy now - we haven't even seen anybody yet! With that, the rambunctious monkey simply continued it's antics. What a disobedient lass... he hopelessly thought, exponentially bored with the lack of any human contact, hell, any human sighting. Darting his eyes around the geography of the area, noticing the small hill Nathan had positioned himself on. "Finally!" Clement sighed. "Emily, return-" the Mankey began sprinting up the hill towards Nathan, leaving Clement coughing in the dust.

Heaving another unsatisfied sigh, the Kalosian teenager walked after him, fatigued by all the 'excitement' of this... effort in socialization? As he walked, he gave an indifferent shrug, not understanding the point of why his parents flew him out to this alien region just for a few weeks of peace and quiet. Well, peace and quiet mostly for them, back in those golden mansions in Kalos...

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Pancakes's ears perked up. "Pi-pichu!" Pancakes also ran off toward the Mankey. "Pichu! (Hello!)" Nathan noticed that Pancakes had run off, as he let out a sigh, and stood up. He spotted pancakes saying hello to a Mankey. Nathan waved towards Clement and his Mankey. "Hello!" He finally caught up with Pichu. "I thought I would be the only one here, but it seems your Mankey and my Pichu have found each other already."

Clement waved back, showing a forced smile. "Yeah, I just got off a taxi. Guess I'm here now." He looked around the landscape, breathing in the humid July air. "That Mankey is a piece of work, very mischievous. Just be sure, you, uh... are wary of her more; colorful attributes." He looked down at the two Pokemon playing, then turned his attention back to Nathan. He cleared his throat, and finally spoke; "So, where are you from, what brings you here?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I'm probably going to say that Melrock National Forest is somewhere in Unova, because of the temperate climate, and foresty kind of vibe, so yeah...)

"Uh, okay. I live in Virbank, nearby, like an hourish away from here. I just came here to just camp I guess." Nathan also awkwardly smiled a bit, before also glancing down at the Pokemon playing, even though he had no clue what they were talking about or doing.

"Pichu pi pi pichu? (I'm Pancakes, what's your name?)" Pancakes said in his cute little innocent way. His cheeks flared up again, causing Pancake's cheeks to turn a shade darker of red from embarrassment.

"Well, then. I guess it's nice not to have to take a plane from a region away." Clement chuckled. "Anyways, I'm from Kalos, Cyllage City. This area is much of a testament to the more, elegant architecture of my home region. Well, that's just my silly opinion, anyways. I'm sure Virbank is a nice place." He tapped his foot, clearly bored. "So, what's he next order of business? I mean, we just got here, so what should we be doing? I see you're setting up a tent." He said in his rich Kalosian accent.

Emily sniffed around, before turning back the the Pichu. "Mankey, man - key, man!" (Emily, and where in the world are we, huh?!) Clement sighs. "Emily, return." Emily instantly folds back into it's poke ball, back into the immediate safety present within.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Pi pi- (I don't-)" Emily was taken away by the evil beam of red light, at least according to Pancakes. Having no one to talk to now, he jumped onto Nathan's shoulder.

"Well I was just going to finish the tent and drop my stuff off and then me and Pancakes were going to go that stream over there." Nathans pointed in the direction of the stream. Nathan started walking the short distance back to where he dropped his stuff. "You should probably set up a tent as well." Nathan sat down and unfolded the tent of the tent.

"Now how do we set this up again?" Nathan asked Pancakes who just shook his head.

Clement nodded. "I believe I have a little friend who can help me here." He took his large travel pack off his back, pulling out a tent structure and a great ball. He clicked the pressurized release mechanism, and the form of a Kadabra materialized. Clement smiled. "Alright, Richter, mind helping me set this tent up?" Richter responded with a nod, and a loyal sounding - "Dabra!" Richter closed his eyes, putting his hands forwards. A pink glow entrenched the area, and the tent shifted through the air. It landed on the ground, completely set up and ready. Clement decided to let the Kadabra out of it's ball for a while, let them get used to the surroundings as Emily had. He clapped his hands, smiling.

"So, about that stream, then?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Woah, that's convient..." Nathan said in admiration. Pancakes was also amazed. The both of them then stared at there completely not assembled tent and sighed. "I'll sort my stuff out later, the stream is this way." Nathan pointed again. "Let's go." Nathan started walking to find a small dirt trail, which looked like it lead to the stream. Pancakes instantly jumped off Nathan's shoulder and ran for the stream, causing Nathan to sigh. "Pichu! Pichu!"

"I'll meet you there!" Nathan started running off to make sure Pancakes didn't go too far.

Clement chuckled, turning back to Richter. "Richter, you stay here and set up Nathan's and Pancake's tent. Once you're done, just teleport to the stream. Got it?" The old psychic friend of Clement nodded, and turned back around towards the pile of tent parts, beginning to get to work. Clement gathered his swimming trunks from his duffle, then ran off to the stream after Nathan. I wonder where all the others are... he thought, as he arrived to the side of the majestic running water, it's glitter mesmerizing him. "Nathan?" he yelled, looking for the other boy.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Over here!" Nathan was sitting on the rock, watching Pancake splash around. Pancakes noticed Nathan was talking to Clement and ran over to him, his stinky wet fur and all. "Pi-pichu! Pichu!" Nathan walked over. "Hello, again. I think Pancakes likes you." Pancakes jumped onto Clement's shoulder, like he did to Nathan a lot. "Pi!"

Clement flinched, not expecting it to jump onto him. He quickly regained composure, however, and patted the small Pokemon on it's ears. He turned back to Nathan. "I got Richter to set up your tent, he should teleport here shortly." And with that, there was a sudden flash of light, and the shape of a Kadabra once again appeared next to Clement. He turned, facing the other Pokemon. "Good job, Richter! You can go play in the water if you want." Richter walked over to the stream, and began testing the water. He took out a poke ball, and then released Emily. The rowdy monkey saw the water, instantly jumping with glee, and sprinting over to join Kadabra. "Uh, I'm gonna change into my trunks over there." He pointed to a clearing that was flanked with green brush. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Okay." Pancakes jumped off of Clement's shoulder. He sprinted over to Emily and Richter as well. Nathan sat on a rock nearby in the shade. Pancakes ran into the stream, splashing water onto the three pokemon. "Hey again!" Pancakes said to the two, happily. Nearby a figure stood atop of trees, blending into the shadows, watching over the three Pokemon....

(OOC) sp00ky

(BIC)
Clement made his way into the clearing, making sure nobody could see him, and quickly changed into his swimming trunks. He flexed his shoulders, still being very tense from the drive there. Well, what a better way to loosen up than a good dip? He told himself. This would be fun, hoping his swimming skills transferred from all that practice at the Cyllage pool when he was 12. Alright, play it cool. If anybody else arrives, just have fun. He ran his hands through his hair several times before walking back to the stream, a habit of his when he was mildly stressed, or adapting to new surroundings. He walked out, making his way over to Nathan. "Alright. Did you bring any swimming gear?" The excited 14 year old asked.

Richter turned his head to Pancakes as he used kinesis to control the water, grunting. "I believe we haven't met?" He asked casually. Emily had a much more excited reaction: "Pancakes! Finally, another Pokemon other than this old hoot!" (To this, Richter rolled his eyes in dissatisfaction) "Alright, what should we do? By the way, his name is Richter." She pointed to the oddly tall Kadabra, whom towered over both of them.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(yeah just a hint...)

"Ahhh shoot. I forgot, I probably didn't, but I'll go look then." "Oh, hi." Even Pancakes rolled his eyes. He turned to Emily. "Anyways, I bet I can beat you to that rock over there! Last one there is a rotton Richter!" Back over at the tent, Nathan rummaged through his stuff. "Pants, shirt, jacket, agghhh, oh here!" He took his swimming trunks (I will refer to them as boardies because too bad) and quickly changed inside the tent. Before running back down to the stream as quick as he could. "I'm back!"

Clement nodded, and then dove into the stream, letting his hair flow out under the water. He began treading water, and poked his head up out of the stream. He ran his hands down his face, taking in deep breaths of the lovely summer oxygen. All of a sudden, he felt a distinct poking on his leg. Startled out of his wits, he frantically swam back to shore, before looking back. The creature that had touched him crawled to shore, and it was a Dewpider. Real smooth, Clement. You look like a damn Feebas out of water. Clement ran back to his bag, immediately pulling out a poke ball, then walking back to face the Pokemon, his brown hair dripping with sweat and water. "What an opportunity." He said aloud to Nathan.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uh what-" Nathan sighed. "You got scared by that thing? Anyways you can't just catch Pokemon, I've only seen that happen in a TV show once." Nathan dove into the water. Wow, he never realised. But he kind of used to be the random kind of shy kid at school, but now? Nathan just assumed the stream was calming him down. "Also strange how that's the only wild pokemon I've seen today. I thought there would like be more?"

He shrugged. "I assumed they were all back in the forest, probably started by such a sudden influx of human activity, anyways. Also, I wasn't scared of it, it just startled me; okay?" Clement blushed, embarrassed, and raised the poke ball. He threw it, as the metal device landed on the Dewpider. A red beam shone for only a few moments, before the creature disappeared into the sphere, which violently shook for about a minute and a half. Clement held his breath. Nothing, and then a final shake, indicating that it had been caught. A grin lit up on his face. He thought for a minute, before coming up with a name. "Lapis."

(Gonna take a bit of an RP break, let my juices rekindle so I can make actually decent posts, unlike my last 2 :p)

Charles slowly made his way towards the campsite while the Bagon curled up in his trainer’s arms. He clutched onto the small, wooden compound bow while the harmless arrows in his quiver wavered along with the breeze. The baby Pokémon emitted a slight groan after noticing some trainers within a modest distance within the area.

The Bagon’s trainer decided to settle in an area several feet away from another camp after finding a spot on the hill with a nice view of the creek. The little Pokémon was gently placed down, as he saw his trainer unzipping the bag.

“Alright, we’re here. Just relax now, I’ll get this done in a minute. I’m quite a natural out here in a peaceful place like this,” Charles said to the young Pokémon while taking out the base of the tent and the other parts. The little Pokémon took a rather lenghty breath after noticing his trainer carefully sorting every part before working on the tent.

The Bagon gulped after looking down from the hill, as he immediately took a few unsteady steps back. He saw his trainer unfolding the tent and laying it in the desired area. His body quaked for a brief moment after noticing his trainer stake down the tent and swiftly connecting the poles to the frame to allow the tent to stand.

“Okay, I’m almost done, just think about happy things. I can see that you don’t exactly like being out here as much,” Charles calmly said to the young Pokémon before setting the rain fly on top to give the tent better resistance against the elements.

“Alright, finished now. Let’s go meet some of the other people. You should try to talk to them instead of being all alone with me,” Charles stated to the Bagon before picking him up and keeping him cradled in his arms.

He arrived on the Grounds of the Camp, While his Cubchoo Slept in his Bag. "Today's the day Cubchoo. Camping in the Middle of nowhere? Alone. Sound's odd Enough but still." he said, as His Cubchoo woke up. "Let's set up and Look around." with that, He started Setting up. A few Moment's later, He started wandering around until he heard the Sound of water. "A River? No, It's a Creek, Right..." he thought. He heard Talking, so He hesitated,. But he pushed through the Bushes anyway. His Cubchoo was Prepared to attack.

Clement put the poke ball back into the depths of his bag, satisfied with the catch, before turning, hearing the crunching of brush behind him. "Uh, hello?" He said cautiously, as Richter and Emily came to his side, watching the path and bush line. The rambunctious Mankey raised her fist, however Clement raised his hand, signaling for them to stop. The shirtless, and vulnerable feeling teenager called out again - "Hello? You're kinda giving us the creeps, mind coming out?"

"Huh?" he said as His Cubchoo Came from the Bushes, trying to Attack. "No, Sniffle's!" The voice Commanded, as Allen came from the Bushes, Grabbing the creature that was Called 'Sniffle's. "I'm Sorry. Sniffle's was Just looking out for me! That's all. She thought you were bad people." he said as Sniffle's Escaped his Grasp and Looking at the Mankey. "Cuuuu!" It Said to it, Smiling. "I'm Allen. I assume You guys are some of the OTHER people who Signed up for this?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Pancakes irrational little ball of fuzz for a brain (no insult pancakes xD) decided it was a good idea to wander up stream, he stepped out of the river and then started picking up sticks as he went, for seemingly no reason.

Nathan walked over to the group of Clement and his Pokemon and new faces. "Uhh, hello." Nathan started to wonder what Pancakes was doing, he loved meeting new people. He looked around quickly. No pancakes in sight. "Uhhh, guys...." he said awkwardly.

"Yes?" he Said, As Sniffle's Talked to the Mankey. "Hello!" Sniffle's said to them. Not that the Human's Understood, however. "Wait...I believe a Yellow and Black Ball of fuzz was Around here. On somebody's Shoulder?" he Guessed, Looking around. "Let's Just hope It is Nearby...?" he said.

"Yeah, we did. Well, hello Allen. I'm Clement, and the other person's name is Nathan." Clement's Pokemon immediately began socializing with the Cubchoo, oddly fascinated with the little ice type. He then turned, hearing Nathan. "Wait, where's Pancakes?" He said frantically, pulling out Lapis' poke ball immediately. "Lapis, go down stream and find Pikachu, hurry!" the Dewpider gave a solemn; "Dewpider, dew!" and scurried off into the glistening water to retrieve Pancakes.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(*pichu)
"Well... t-thanks I guess?"

Pancakes's non existant jaw dropped. The random sticks he was carrying also dropped. A cave! He looked back. "W-wait..." His cheeks flared up in panic. "No I did it again!" He yelled out. "Ughhhh." He sat down sadly, and worridly. He seemed to always go through a nonsensical period, and then he would 'wake up.' He somehow forgot which direction the camp is. "I hope they could find me soon..."

“Let’s head for the creek. We might be able to find the others there,” Charles said while the Bagon gave a hesitant nod, before his trainer made his way to the creek.

While Charles was on his way to the stream, his head perked up after picking up a sudden, infantile scream coming from near the river.

“What was that? Oh my, I should head over immediately. I have a feeling that didn’t sound so good,” Charles thought while silently jogging towards the source of the loud noise.

The Bagon gulped after noticing the aftermath of what appeared to be an intense brawl after his trainer got to the scene in a matter of a minute.

“Oh my, are you alright there umm... little bear?” Charles asked the ursine Pokémon before taking a mental note of a vest and respirator it appeared to be wearing.

The bear-like Pokémon shook his head before firing a small beam of ice on a rather thick branch on his feet. He took a lengthy breath while his left hand radiated a bright light, as the branch was slashed with a powerful strike! The frozen branch broke off into many harmless fragments, as the cub fell over soon after. Charles decided to place the Bagon down after feeling numerous kicks from the young Pokémon. Charles quickly scooped the ursine Pokémon in arms after it picked up its metallic briefcase.

“Come on, we need to get back to camp right now. He doesn’t look so great,” Charles said after attempting to gently press a white and red ball on the cub, only for it to have no effect whatsoever. The Bagon nodded before following his trainer back to the campsite, as his trainer quickly placed the ball in the bag.

The Cubchoo Seemed to Enjoy the conversation, Whatever it was. "Hopefully we can find them. Or, Pancake's as you call them." he said, Looking around again. A Growlithe came from the Bushes. Allen Quickly caught it and Picked up the Pokeball. "Go Jaw's!" he said, as the Growlithe Came out. "Go find Pancake's, Please!" he said. The Growlithe ran off into the Bushes.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Pancakes started to lose control of himself again, "Come on Pancakes, sit tight and they could find you..." He stood up. "Don't go in, don't go in, Don't go in!" He yelled at himself, electricity flaring out of his little pink cheeks.

Pit, pat, pit, pat. Pancakes footprints echoed through the caverns. Pancakes sighed. "You win, me. You win." It was dark, but his eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness, plus there happened to be glowing minerals, Pancakes grabbed one and used it to light the way.

The Growlithe Stopped at a Cave. "Oh no..." he complained. "A cave!?" he heard the Pittering of feet in the Cave. He ran into the Cave to find a Pichu. "Your name is Pancake's right?" he asked, Following the Pokemon. "Some People or whatever are Complaining about you at the Creek." Jaw's said, looking around. "I don't think being here is a Good idea." he added.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Last post, gotta go to sleep. Also I'll be gone all of tomorrow, and a bit after that. Going into London! :) )

"Uh, hello? Yeah it is." Complaining about me? Pancakes shook his head and kept walking. "..." Pancakes kept silent, wandering deeper and deeper into the cave. He shook his head again, taking a moment to regain his surroundings. "Uh... yeah, we should get out of here. Lead the way, I forgot the way out." Pancakes held on to the shard of glowing crystal.

The Dewpider returned, empty handed. Clement grimaced. "You mean you couldn't find him in the water, Lapis? Well, that's alright, he seemed like a resourceful fellow. I assume that Pichu made it off to a cave, or something. One of the other Pokemon is likely recovering them now." With that, Clement walked back into the clearing from earlier, and swiftly changed from his trunks back into his normal clothing. Returning all his Pokemon to their red and white capsules, he took a seat down on a nearby tree stump, and began to read until all the commotion was resolved. (As he saw no way he could contribute to the effort. He did this out of practicality, not sloth.)

Zak stopped his jeep in front of the campsite. Hakamo-o hopped out of the back of the jeep and Boombox flew down to Zak's arm. He ran over to the back of his jeep and got the tent out. Boombox flew over to an opening near the stream.
"Noi! Noi!" He cried.
"Yeah in a minute Boombox!" Zak said setting up his tent.
Boombox couldn't wait and decided to go towards the cave. Hakamo-o saw him enter the cave and followed after him. Without noticing they had gone Zak ran over to the other people after setting up his tent. The other tents were only about 3 meters away from them.
"Hey! I'm Zak! What's your names?"

Clement glanced up from his book, noticing Zak. "Oh, hello. I'm Clement." He looked around for a bit, awkwardly, before clearing his through with an authoritative ahem. "So, did you just get here? I don't know where Nathan went, probably down looking for his Pichu - it got lost in the stream, by the way. Anyhow, what brought you here? Where are you from? Indulge me, I'm curious." He said, going through his verbal routine of meeting new arrivals. He put in a bookmark, and slammed the novel shut, placing it back next to him. "Also, we're all new here too, so anything that's alien to you - is definitely alien to me." The Kalosian mentioned with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah I guess, it's not completely strange to me I mean I am the acting president and ranger of the Poni Canyon Exploration Committee. I came in my jeep over there, I actually live a long way from here, but I kind of like road trips!" He looked around to introduce his Pokemon. The only thing was, where were they? "Hakamo-o? Boombox? Oh-no where have they gone!" Zak looked over at the cave. "I think they've gone to the cave. If you wanna help search for them, I'd be glad if you come. If you don't well then I'll be back in a minute..."

"Yea! There Missing you, Or something. Whatever 'Missing you' mean's. I don't miss Anybody, Ya know" The Growlithe said, Turning toward the Entrance."Come on. I hear Voices anyway." Meanwhile, Allen was Introducing himself the new guy. "I'm Allen. Nice to meet ya, Dude. it's a 'Measure' to meet you. Let's not 'Count' on you finding them near the Cave, but they could be there. If you don't find them there, it's going to be a real 'Math Problem'." he Joked.

"Oh, so you hail from Alola? Nice..." Now shifting his attention to the other comment, he grimaced. "Well, I would like to hang out tonight by all the tents and stuff, think it would be fun. It's getting closer to night, anyways." Clement gestured up to the evening sky. "So I'm probably gonna head back there, and maybe get a fire going. Say, any of you have a Pokemon that could use a fire type move? If you do, that would be really helpful in the grand swing of things."

Flashing a smile, Clement gathered his belongings, before heading back up the dirt trail to the area where the boys all set up their tents - all the while taking in the astonishing Unovan country side. Arriving back at the campsite, Clement allowed all of his Pokemon out of their poke balls, so that they could romp around for a while. After this, the teenager began gathering nearby tinder and stones, materials for a fire - so the group could just What do they call it in Unova? 'Hang out'? Yes, that's it.... the foreign Kalosian thought. He looked up to Richter. "Say, Richter, do you know Aromatherapy by any chance?" In response to this, they both chuckled.

(This actually made me think, can psychic Pokemon temporarily learn moves by absorbing the data telepathically? I mean, the Kadabra line has a very high IQ...)

Boombox flew over to the new Pokemon. A Pichu, Growlithe and someone else behind the Pichu. "HI! I'm Boombox! You three look like your having fun!" he sat on the edge of a stalactite. Hakamo-o caught up. "Hi, I'm Hakamo-o and we're the new guy, Zak's Pokemon."

Charles placed the ursine Pokémon in the tent after reaching the campsite a few minutes later. The chill Pokémon placed the briefcase on his right side, as he heard Charles stating, “Alright, look up at me little bear... I’m going to have to get you fixed up. We’ll do icebreakers once you’re better.”

The ursine Pokémon gulped after noticing Charles taking out a super potion and a roll of soft, cloth bandaging from his bag.

“Okay, I just need to take those things off of you for like a minute,” Charles requested before the chill Pokémon gave a dubious nod and allowed the trainer to quickly take off his vest and respirator, before placing them next to the briefcase. The little Pokémon scooted away towards the uppermost, right corner of the tent after covering his mouth with his right paw. He heard Charles saying, “It’s going to be okay. I understand that this might hurt, but this is for you, not me. Now just stay still like the elephant statue.”

A muzzled wail came from the ursine Pokémon after a few sprays on the wounded areas of his feet and the sprain on his left paw. A light layering of the cloth bandaging was applied on the cub’s feet and on the sprained area.

“Okay, I’m finished. You can stop crying now,” Charles said to the ursine Pokémon before placing the medical supplies back in his bag and gently patting the little Pokémon’s head.

The chill Pokémon took a lengthy breath before attempting to wipe the tears from his watery eyes. He pressed a few buttons on his pager, as he showed the device to the trainer a brief moment later. The small display read: “Please don’t do that again. It hurts more than the shot.”

“I’m sorry if it hurts, but it’s either this or well... that,” Charles replied before returning the Bagon back in his ball after noticing the dragon-like Pokémon dozing off in the tent.

“Just relax and think happy things, I’m finished already,” Charles added while noting the lack of a runny nose from the bear-like Pokémon.

Clement looked up from preparing the fire, noticing Charles over at the camp site. "Hello there!" He yelled across to both of them, before fully standing and striding over to the duo. Lapis followed close behind him, the curious Dewpider wondering what this mysterious entity could be. "Sorry for Lapis, I just caught them - they're naturally going to be a little nervous." He said, motioning towards the little water bug. "Anyways, I don't believe we've met. I'm Clement Laurent, and you are...?"

(I notice how short and lacking this post is, again I couldn't think of much material for this one other than blatantly introducing myself my character)