• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp Terra {Discussion}

Ah. Just wrote myself into a black hole in the roleplay then...

(Basically when in the roleplay you won't be able to post for ages because the person you're waiting for to reply to the roleplay will take ages.)

Alright, I think I did a decent job at writing my characters into the story. But, if you see anything that doesn't work with the story thusfar, please let me know and I'll change it.

Welp, now Charles has basically lost it... (Ps, this is actually an official thing that Pokémon can do in one of the more underrated games and manga series.)

I could only imagine what would happen to the Aipom and the one watching over it if this doesn't get resolved soon...

@BeepLettuceBee I don't want to meddle in this, as it is not my place to do so, but your mistakes in continuity have nothing to do with your ability to write. And really, it's not that long a read. I did so myself not too long ago.

Last edited:
So, people, I was wondering; what timezones are we working with? Because it's currently 1:07am for me and I don't expect that to be the case for you as well.

According to where i am on the dimensional plain, it is currently 2̏ͧ͑́̋͌́ͤ̒ͨͨͩ̋ͬ̋͟҉҉̭͕͚͇̰̖̻̻̼̜͇ͅ.̧̛̲̼͔̹̤̹̝͈̬͈̳̱̮̗̜̱͔̍͗̋ͤ̊͐ͥ͒̄̐͐̒͝7̷̧͇̼͍̺̩̘̼͉̖̣̽̈ͭ͆̒̋ͩ̄͜:̴̷̛̱̝̹͕͎̠̟̲̥͍͔͛͊ͥͮ̾̽ͧͯͧͩ̓͗̄͗͐̀̀́ͅͅ1̸̷̧̛̪͎̼͔̜̭̥̱̮̙͎̣͕̝̹̑ͯ̔ͦͯ̉̆ͬ͂͗ͣ̋ͦ0̞͙͕͕͇͖̗̭̻̜̘͉̑͐̈́͋ͪͬ̀̉ͫ͊͌͒͛̃̋̀́0̨̢̧̙͇̱̠̜̖̜͇̗̝͎͕̹͔͎̲̐̽̽̽̀ͯ̃ͪͭ̾̽ͩ̓͌ͭ̋̃͜͠ ̶̢̨̱͖̝͈̭͎̗͚̤̝͈̑ͩ̅̏̀4̍ͧ͌̊͏̘̲̮͔́͢͟/̷͎̞͍̝͎ͭͭ̋̆̉͒ͭ̋ͫ̚3̵̭̲̫͓͙͇̇͆ͮ̇͛. idk about y'all.

upload_2017-11-12_0-17-9.png

Is this just happening to me or you guys too?

At the time you guys were having fun conversations, I was working the entire day ^^''''

Right now, when I post this message, it will be 9:25 pm.

I'll tell you guys or you can look on my profile posts of how long I'm leaving. I usually post when I'm unavailable, but sometimes things get in the way. I thought I was going to be home after 4 hours of working this morning, but someone was sick, so I covered her shift. Sorry, for the inconvenience. XD

Last edited:
I apoloigize if I haven't been on lately since I am still ill and I had quite a bit of work that I had to get done here. (Like my Freshman University applications since well... I don't wanna miss my spot at one of the top universities.)

I'll try to reply as soon as possible after I'm done showering since I can't be doing two things at once. (I'll be having Charles getting pounced by you know who after carefully reading everything since I don't expect a little monster like him to be countering/evading every single attack like in the movies.)