• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp Terra {Discussion}

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Species: Meowstic
Name: Nyaonix
Appearance: Psychic Gem Necklace
Personality: Nice, A bit Sassy, Likes Pranks
Role (Put whether you are a counselor or a student.): Student
Any Medical Conditions (Disabilities, pre-existing medical conditions, etc. If this was actually real, it would be on a form to send to the counselors.): None
Other:
Moves
Magical Leaf
Confusion
Shock Wave
Shadow Ball
Cool and Good.

That reminds me... How many attacks can our Pokemon learn? An infinite amount of moves, or four?
Four.

Also, my other post was created before I saw yours, since this site likes to leave out posts that appear while you are making your message. XD So I had edited my post, so it fits better.

Now I'll wait for everybody else to post, to give them a chance to catch up XD

Who shall Chu join? I think she makes a great partner with James. :)

Also, how many kids can stay in the same room? Six?

H-Hewwo? I am hewe, my fwends!
Species: Joltik
Age (Make this as if Pokemon lived as long as humans. Basically 11 and below, unless you are a counselor. {Remove this info part on your form.}): "I'm 5 but i've been alive for like 11 years"
Name: Beep
Appearance: Usual joltik, spare for the mood ring around neck. Mood ring actually works.
Personality: (check my ocs in my signature)
Role (Put whether you are a counselor or a student.): Student
Any Medical Conditions (Disabilities, pre-existing medical conditions, etc. If this was actually real, it would be on a form to send to the counselors.): Mid-to-high functioning Autism.
Other: h-hewwo?

Last edited:
Uhhhhhh..... I don't think so. I just like to identify as Ethereal. I don't know about other people.

(EDIT: i'm doing something now, so i'm probably replying tomorrow, if i even get accepted! OwO)

Last edited:
Ah. Identity. Not sure how well that translates into Pokémon, though. (Game Freak has some strictly defined gender themes, including ones that completely define a Pokémon or its function)

(A spiritual version of Hazel peeks around the wall to stare at you.) "Heh, just here because I haven't talked in this thread for awhile!"

(Also, I think Hazel and James will make good friends! :D )

An important note to everyone about the Aipom: He is more of a minor NPC character kinda so he is allowed to be controlled by everyone only by the condition that no one goes too crazy with it.

(Having to put it here since I might not be able to reply right away.)

Yeah, I apologize if I didn't make that part clear since I didn't really think that everyone would also be using him.

Also, if you want to bring the Aipom in... just hope that Charles isn't recharged already... *lizard noise*

Let's just say, Beep has some..... supernatural..... abilities.

Don't be cryptic about something you clearly have tacked onto your character for one reason or another. What kind of supernatural abilities are you talking about, when Joltik isn't a Ghost-type?

Also, just read through the 'personality' that you didn't put into your character form (for whatever reason) and I can't say I'm very thrilled about your character being straight-up omniscient. "Kinda all-knowing, but y'know. Knows about as much as the average RPer. That includes thoughts, and gender and names."

I'll just use it for comedy. And weird crap. Don't worry about it. I, uhhhhh. I just try to as weird as possible, because.... uhhhhh. Nevermind, that's dumb. Nevermind. I won't do anything with it. Shouldn't of said anything in the first place.
Sorry. I will.

I also agree that the abilities should be removed. I also recommend that, instead of having a random god-character you share between stories, you take into account what would fit into the cast when you make a character for that story. It makes these processes work more smoothly, and it also helps to avoid things like, "Check my OC list for this" notes in the character form, which just come off as rude.

Eh, that's fine. Just a matter of taking the given chances to improve. What a good thing you ran into the player who acts like staff whenever they get offended, rather than an actual offended staff member.

I will read what's been written so far and respond accordingly. Anything else I should know? Are the cabins specifically assigned? Or, do I need to sign in with a counselor? Anything like that?

Oh, but first and foremost!

Species: Sandshrew, the Mouse Pokémon
Name: Theodore “Todd” Sandpan
Appearance: Todd is nothing short of your average Sandshrew. He wears a pinkish-purple, triangular scarf.

Personality: Todd is, in short, a goody-two-shoes. He’s very helpful and always willing to lend a paw to those in need. Something that’s not always a good thing when you’re a bit insecure. Because of his insecurity he tends to be very susceptible to peer pressure as well as easily persuaded by someone with a convincing story, be it true or not. He pretty much does anything without much resistance, as long as it isn’t considered ‘bad behavior’.
However, Todd is a bad judge of character and often finds himself being an unintentional menace without even realizing it! Working together with the ‘bad children’ on the very things he’s trying not to do! Thus, he mostly relies on his best buddy, Dee, to sort out whether something is good or bad. And this usually works out. Usually.

Role: Student
Medical Conditions: None
Other: None
Species: Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokémon
Name: Desiree “Dee” Manyula
Appearance: With a height of 2’9”, Dee is just a bit shorter than your average Sneasel. She wears a long, murky grey-brown scarf as well as a gold-colored, clip-on earring in her right ear. Because mom wouldn’t allow her to actually pierce her ear.

Personality: Dee is a little lady with a big mouth, for a child. Overcompensating for her small stature with what can only be described as early onset ‘bad attitude’ usually found in preteens going through puberty. Like any ‘good’ rebellious child, everything is either dumb, stupid or a combination of the two. Dee is a stubborn Sneasel, believing she’s always right about everything she says. She’s a star at creating her own rules for everything and being a mischievous menace to the people around her. Even if it gets her in a bit of hot water with her mother, and everyone else. Whoops~
The only exception to this behavior is when she’s out adventuring with her best buddy, Todd. Playing 'Rescue Team', or any other game really, with Todd is the only known method to cool down the little lady’s attitude. You have been warned.

Role: Student
Medical Conditions: Allergic to Tanga Berries
Other: None

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cabins are specifically assigned. Because Cabin 2 is still open for more people playing, and that's where almost all of the characters are, we'll put you in there. Start maybe just in front of the cabin, you don't need to sign with a counselor.