• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp New Moon

Hello my name is Mathew Smith. If you are watching this than your either one of two types of people. Type lets say A. Your a normal everyday person who just stumbled across this on the internet. Your probably going to say I'm crazy and turn off the vide.
If your type B then I must ask a question. Has strange things been happening to you? Did you go to sleep one day and some how wake up and walk around only to realize that your body is still asleep. Have you accidently set fire to your schools bathroom stall door, Punch a car so hard that you leave dent in it.

Well if you have let me tell you something. Your not alone. A few years ago me and six people who would become my closest friends if not family discovered these powers and learned to control and master them. Now that it has seeped more into our universe more people like you are gaining more powers over night. If you wish I can help you learn how to control it before something bad happens. Now attached to this video is a questionnaire that I would like you to fill out. Once you do I will send you the coordinates of my camp.

Alright so this is based off of a book series I'm toying with. Long story short long ago magic was taken away from humanity in a last ditch effort to defeat Morgana le fay. Fast forward to present day magic has been slowly reentering the world. In order for there to be less mass hysteria Matt created a camp to help new magic users control their powers.

charm rules apply
Romance is allowed

Magical powers. Only one magical power per person
Magic is divided into 3 Classes
Projectile, Physical, Transformation.
Projectile. a projectile is something a person is able to throw or use to manipulate the area around them. This includes the elements, and other things

Physical. A physical affects the person's body in someway either making them super strong, able to fly, or fast.

Transformation. A transformation allows people to turn into beasts primarily mythical like beasts.
All magic has a side effect. Something that harms the user if they over use it.

Character Bio
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Magical type( Projectile, Physical, Transformation)
Magical power
Side effect.

My characters
Name: Yuri Caloghan
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: Pale white skin with blonde hair and green eyes, He wears a sleeveless shirt and blue jeans.
Magical Type transformation
Magical power able to turn into a werewolf
side effect The further he transforms the more the animal side of him takes over.

Name: Matt Smith
Sexuality: Hetero
appearance: tan skinned. He has brown hair with blue eyes. He for the most part wears a white T shirt and slacks.
Magical Type: Projectile.
Magical Power: Able to create fire
Side effect. While it doesn't physically hurt him he feels his body burning constantly making it so he can barley move any part of his body if he completely goes flame body.

Projectile
Fire
Ice
electricity
Crystal
Shadow
snake

Physical
Speed

Transformation
Werewolf
Wyvern

Last edited:
I guess i’ll Try one for each magic type.

Name: Elizabeth Andrews
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: She wears white blouse with a pale pink skirt, blonde shoulder length hair and
Magical type: Transformation
Magical power: Transforms into Wyvern
Side effect: Physical pain,(which makes her bedridden)if transformed into more than once per day.

Name: Melody Christopher
Sexuality: Homo
Appearance: Brown hair brown eyes, wears white tee shirt and black short shorts
Magical type: Projectile
Magical power: Electricty
Side effect: Can’t be around metal for extended periods time, shorts out most electronics if around for extended period of time

Name: Daniel Gray
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: wears blue gym shorts and blue San Diego chargers shirt
Magical type: Physical
Magical power: Super Speed
Side effect: can reach uncontrollable speeds, often crashing into objects/lighting himself on fire from to much friction.

Name: Blake Waters
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, blue eyes, usually wears blue jacket and blue jeans.
Magical power: He can summon metal, and form it into state of matter and shape he wants to.
Side effect: He suffers from a mysterious illness that is developing after using his powers

Um, alright. I think I'll try bringing Kye back.

Name: Kye
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: Has blonde hair that runs down to his chin, with shining blue eyes. Normally wears a self-stitched cloak with one light blue side and one red side. Underneath that, he wears a white shirt and black pants.
Magical power: Ice and Fire Manipulation - Can create and manipulate fire and ice, but requires sample of source to do so - i.e. needs water or ice to use ice magic or fire or electricity to use fire magic.
Side effect: When he uses his magic, he draws on his soul which he uses as a slowly-refilling reservoir. If he overexerts himself, he can cause permanent damage to himself. Also, he's not immune to his own magic.

Name: Kato Wren
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Long hair with blue eyes. She wears a light blue tank top with a silver skirt.
Magical power: Kato can summon ice structures, some can be living, which means can flow through motion.
Side effect. She is not immune to cold and anything made has to come from Kato's mind.

Name: Ruby web
Sexuality: *clears throat* gayyyy
Appearance: She had long icy blue hair and yellow eyes. She wears a black hoodie and jeans, under the hoodie she has white shirt with a unicorn that helps he calm down
Magical power: she can channel electricity into a weapon or just outright shoot it out of her hands
Side effect: after shooting lighting from her hands she has a 95% chance of passing out and other uses of electricity will make her pass out if used for too long

Last edited:
I would say accepted except we already have two pyromancers at the moment. we don't need a third. So pick another power (except Ice) and you'll be accepted.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Appearance: Manuel has short, black hair and brown eyes. He usually wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, as well as blue jeans and brown shoes. He also wears glasses.
Magical type( Projectile, Physical, Transformation): Projectile
Magical power: He is able to generate and control crystals of various shapes and sizes at will. The crystals are pretty tough, far more so than normal crystals. If Manuel coats the ground with a cristaline material, he can slide on it like if he was skating.
Side effect: It requires lots of effort to generate crystals bigger than himself or outside of a five meter radius. If he goes beyond this limit, he might blackout.

Last edited:
Anyone going to post. Also if anyone want's to make another character I put up a list of already taken magical powers so we don't end up with multiple people with the same powers.

Phew.
It's been forever, but I'm making my return, fresh in the head, and ready to play.
So, I've decided that this is interesting.
And thus, I'll make my own character.

---Character Sheet---
Name: Oliver White
Appearance: Physically, Oliver is slightly underweight but otherwise in good shape. He is very tall with light skin, black hair and blue eyes.
Magical power: The basic ability of controlling the element of water. Nothing more, nothing less.
Side effect: He isn't accustomed to his power, so doesn't use it much, and can't wield it very well, usually making a fool of himself when doing it. On the odd chance he uses his power too excessively, he begins to feel a sense of dire dehydration, which can result in him passing out or even having a stroke.

Last edited:
It depends on how skilled you are with your power. Mathew for example can go human torch like. But it messes with him afterwards making him unconscious