• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Koko (Take 2)

Name: Robin Ambers
Team: Lele
Pokemon: Kirlia (Rose, Male) Pyroar (Vera, Female)
Appearance: Robin is a slender tall young teen who wears a short black dress and a leather belt on her waist. She has long wavy black hair and wears glasses. She also wears black leggings and knee high brown leather boots.
Skills: Quick Thinking, Analyzing People/Pokemom, Has Camera Memory
Likes: Reading, Being by herself, talking slow walks through mountain areas, and sleeping.
Dislikes: Running, any sports, blood, the fact that she's prone to panic

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Kylie
Team: Fini
Pokemon: (1-2)Non evolved or Second evo (depends))Alolan vulpix and Alolan Ninetails
Appearance: Kylie has long chocolate colored curls and hazel eyes. She often wears jeans and a pastel blue long sleeved top. She also wears grey converse.
Skills: Being organized, Cuddling with pokemon, Standing out
Dislikes: Bug types, Mud, Uneccessary fights, Talking

What's a shadow Pokémon? is it a spinoff thing?
It's from the spin off games called Pokemon Colosseum. There pokemon that had doors to the heart shut artificially so they have no will of their own, kind of like the faceless from Fire Emblem Fates if you have ever played it

Hey, I'd hate to be a bother but I submitted my bio and haven't heard anything so I didn't know if I was accepted or rejected, if it's not an issue could someone tell me please?

Name: Ariana (Ari for short)
Team:Fini
Pokemon: Buneary (F)
Appearance: Long brown hair, tannish skin, usually wearing casual clothes (jeans,hoodies etc)
Skills:Good at drawring
Dislikes: getting dirty , dangerous animals , bullies
I assumed we wrote it here :'|

Might as well join! ^-^

Name: Jesse "Jess" King
Team: Bulu(10/10 Favorite Tapu)
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix(M, Shard), Jangmo-o(M, Skale)
Appearance: Jess has wavy blonde hair in a chin-length bob. She wears a yellow short-sleeved hoodie and powder-blue denim capris, over which she wears brown boots. Jess also wears a sand-colored backpack.
Skills: Climbing, hiking, battling
Dislikes: Stuck-up people, losing

Name: Destiny
Team: I hope to be on team Lele.
Pokemon: Popplio. And that's it.
Appearance: A young girl with a white sunhat with a purple bow wrapped around the sunhat, along with a white dress with the same purple bow. She has purple ballerina shoes, and long socks.
Skills: She's super observant, she is advanced in medical care.
Likes: She has taken a liking to water and fairy type Pokemon, along with flowers. She loves pastries and all sorts of sweets, and overall prefers them over any food.
Dislikes: She doesn't really like dark and bug type Pokemon, she says that they scare her.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Hey. I just wanna say two things.

1) it’s kinda my fault take 1 failed and I’m sorry
2) are there any spots left?

Hey, I don't know if I can still join, or if there are still teams open, but I'll try.

Name:Tommy
Team:(If possible, Tapu Fini)
Pokemon:Shellos(West Sea), Jangmo-o. He doesn't use Jangmo-o much, due to it not being very friendly twoard him.
Appearance:Tommy wears a grey hoodie that has a black Pokeball on it. His hair is unkempt and brown, and he has fair white skin and green eyes. He has ripped blue jeans and black tennis shoes.
Skills:Is very innovative with a love of nature. He also can tame most Pokemon very easily, and he uses Pokemon commonly found on Poni, the most wild place in the region.
Dislikes:Bullies, Hummus, and Rainy Days,

Still room ?
Name: Jason
Team: Koko
Pokemon: Riolu, Torracat
Appearance: Jason is a cute young boy, he is quite average in height and fairly thin, he is an athlete. He was born with brown hair and blue eyes, having yellow-ish skin. He wears colorful clothes most of the time but he always wear a special jacket his mom made for him having a picture of his Riolu and Torracat playing with him on the back of the shirt. He wears brown-red shoes, blue pants and a white T-shirt.
Skills: Origami (Paper Craft) and Normal Craft
Likes: Making Pokemon folds of paper, peaceful rainy days, food, his Pokemons and he always likes to make new friends
Dislikes: Arachnid Bugs (Basically he only hates bugs that look like Spiders), Bullies, rude people and abusive friends