• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Koko (Take 2)

Alola is hosting it's annual summer camp on Melemele Island! (The last time I started this it died.) This is were beginning trainers (who don't know much about pokemon) come to learn, train, and have fun!

Rules
  1. Please, Please, Please no one lined posts!
  2. No swearing or above P-G content (Maybe PG-13 every once in a while)
  3. No mary sues (if I didn't make it obvious enough in the description)
  4. Make. Sure. Attacks. Hit. Sometimes
  5. No Fakemon
  6. No Megas at all
  7. Z moves are allowed but I'm 87.5% sure you have to get permission from admins not me and since your beginning trainers the z moves can miss/fail
  8. Try your best to post when you can
All pokecharms rules.
One more thing, campers will be split into teams. Each team will have 3 members
Team Koko
Team Lele
Team Bulu
Team Fini
Sheet Spoilers plz

Name:
Team:
Pokemon: (1-2)Non evolved or Second evo (depends))
Appearance:
Skills:
My bio will be up soon.

Last edited:
Name: Sakura
Team: Koko
Pokemon: Popplio, Eevee
Appearance: Long pink hair, Cherry blossom in hair, Pretty much USUM girl clothes but the tank top is red and floral polka dots
Skills: Cooking,
Dislikes: Cocky people, Rude people in general, most ghost and bug types

Name: Laura Diret
Pokemon: (1-2)Non evolved or Second evo (depends)) Jangmo-O (shiny), Absol
Appearance: 5'8", 109 lbs, female. She dyes her hair platinum with blue tips on the ends. Laura has bright blue eyes. She wears a blue tank top and black shorts.
Skills: Photographic memory, strategy, catching detail, solving puzzles.
Dislikes: Her family, heights, people who talk highly of themselves.
Backstory: Laura was born into a rich alolan family who developed the basis of the Rotom-Dex. She was spoiled and given everything on a silver platter. When she wanted to catch a pokemon, Laura found a shiny Jangmo-O. Her parents gifted her an Absol, a pokemon she wanted to catch herself, as a celebration. Finding this camp, Laura hopes this will be a good getaway.

Name: Sam
Team: Team Koko
Pokemon: Mawhile(But is not that good at fighting, wears little bow on chest)
Appearance: Has little dark and light skin, He wears a Red sweater, black underneath shirt, he wears a glove with a thunder bolt mark on it,he wears denmin jeans,he also wears white and blue shoes
Skills:Heś great at battling and nogotionation, he great at running also
Dislikes: Doesnt hate much but calling him sammy makes him aggervated,hates rich brats

Last edited:
Name: Jacob Blano
Team: Team Bulu.
Pokémon: Eevee(Haun jr.), Pigeotto(Hope.)
Appearance: Much like his Mother(Kat Blano) and has her eyes, and a very similar haircut, but green. he wears A Black Hoodie similar to his Uncle(Soreo Blano)'s. he wears Green jeans, has peachy skin, and wears black shoes. has a blue backpack
Skills: Fishing, Dancing(Although people occasionally make fun of him for it), Taking care of Pokémon.
Likes: His family, food, dancing, the idea of a Pokémon Coordinator, and Pokémon.
Dislikes: Battling, People who mistreat Pokémon.

Also, I'm pretty sure Z-moves can miss for anyone, it just means you need luck.

Why camp koko though and not camp tapu?
Name: Suerin Morgan(usually called Sue)
Team: Lele
Pokemon: mareep, fomantis
Appearance: Sue has long brown hair that fall down to her hips, she also has green eyes. She wears a white sundress, lime jacket and a knee-length loose blue short pants.
Skills: crafting and drawing
Dislikes: math, complicated matter, alone in the dark

Last edited:
Name: Jake Ross
Pokemon: Litwick, Zorua
Apperance: Sliver Hair, Pale-ish skin, Yellow Eyes, A Birth MArk On His Right Hand That Looks Like A Ghost, Wears, A White shirt, a Thin Black Jacket, Black Pants, And A Black Fedora with a white feather in it.
Skill: Very good at Remembering and Battling.
Dislikes: Sitting down for too long.

Last edited:
Name: Moss
Team: Team Fini
Pokemon: Magnemite-Zander-(Male) Luvdisc-Jasmine-(Female)
Appearance: He looks like my profile picture (But as a human. No flowers)
Skills: Good water/electric/ghost trainer.
Dislikes: N/A

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oh god, I hate joining RP's once they already started, but this seems okay.

Name: James Whitney
Team: Team Fini
Pokemon: Froakie (Nickname: Bubbles | Very close to James, and will protect him at all costs.)
Appearance: James is light-skinned, all though his arms, legs, and head are tanned. James only ever wears shorts and a tank-top, even when it is freezing outside. James's hair colour could be described as dirty blonde, and his hair is very messy and long. His eyes are green. James is of average height and stature, but he is a little chubby.
Personality: James by himself is quite shy, but with his partner Pokemon, Bubbles, he feels really confident. In fact, they rely on each other, almost like they were brothers. Other than that, James is kind and smart, yet isn't smart when it comes to social situations. Bubbles is much like James, but is more brave.
Skills: James can invent small knickknacks that usually don't do anything for fun. James doesn't even know why he does it. Also, he can speak with Pokemon pretty well.
Likes: Being friends with Pokemon (and sometimes real human beings), cute Pokemon, anything to do with tea or hot beverages, and food.
Dislikes: Mean people, hurting Pokemon, and working out.

Did I do a good? If I made any mistakes, my brain was fried from watching like 15-ish episodes of the Pokemon XY anime in one day...

Name: Will Jackson
Pokemon: Jangmo-o and Mawile Appearance: Will Jackson wheres a blue sweater along with purple shorts, often being told that he has no sense of fashion. Will has brown hair, blue eyes. In terms of footwear Will only has a pair of sandals with him. Will also has a small sack that he carries his Pokeballs in.
Skills: Battling in different terrain, Sleeping.
Dislikes: Will hates those who mistreat Pokemon or abuse them