• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp half blood: The prophecy of life and death/Discussion

Here are the Greek gods and goddesses you can have to be your mother/father:
Zeus (Need my permission to be a child of him): Lord of the Gods, God of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, order and justice
Poseidon (Need my permission to be a child of him): God of the seas, horses, earthquakes, soil and storms
Hades (Need my permission to be a child of him): God of death, the underworld and riches
Apollo: God of music, poetry, art, oracles (prophecies), archery, plague, medicine, sun, light and knowledge
Ares (Hooray): God of war
Dionysus: God of the grape harvest, wine, madness, religious ecstasy and theater
Hephaestus: God of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, forges and the art of sculpture
Hermes (My hands are hurting, Stoll brothers where are you?!): God of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes and border crossing, messenger of the gods, guide to the underworld
Hypnos: God of sleep
Pan (You're half goat?): God of nature, the wild, shepherds, flocks, goats and mountain wilds

Hera: Goddess of marriage and queen of the gods
Demeter: Goddess of harvest, fertility and nature
Hestia: Goddess of the hearth, home, family and state
Athena: Goddess of wisdom, battle strategy and useful arts
Aphrodite: Goddess of Love, Beauty & Eternal Youth
Artemis: Goddess of the hunt, forests, hills, archery and the moon
Nemesis: Goddess of revenge
Iris: Goddess of the rainbow, messenger of the gods
Tyche: Goddess of good luck and fortune
Hecate: Goddess of magic, crossroads and ghosts

Yay! I'm done! So there are the gods/goddesses you can have as a parent!

Righto, righto.....Well we can elaborate on it after I get a character up then I guess :)

Think I'll be going with ole Tyche as the parent to my guy, if that's alright. Or actually could I use Ate? Godess of Misfortune and Mischief.