• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp Digimon: Adventure through the Digital World

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Austin Goes down File City, with his Partner Shoutmon. There was a big event where Tamers from all over the world, Gathered for a huge Digimon festival, Contest*

(@SuperYang10 can you please read the Pokécharms rp rules. It should be more like this-)

Omega walked into file city and admired the massive buildings that extended towards the sky." So Dracomon where do ya think the contest-festival-thing is? I think it's in the centre of the city." He smiled and Dracomon bounced around in excitement. Dracomon accidentally ran into some other person." Sorry about Dracomon." He apologised to the other boy and pulled Dracomon back." Watch where you're going." He scolded Dracomon and sighed." Calm down ok?"

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I'm afraid this opener is in the wrong place, and really isn't detailed or descriptive enough to start a role play. Please try again - but this time, pay more attention to the PRP rules, and put the role play over in the General Role Play board if it doesn't involve Pokémon :)

(Oh, sorry. I wasn't to sure about these thngs, I think i will)
"It's Fine " Austin said. Brushing of the it of dirt off him. "He's just plain clumsy" Shoutmon sighed, Austin slapped Shoutmon in th head."Would You behave"! "Would You"? Shoutmon shot back.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I actually mean to try the entire role play again, sorry. Forgot to lock this.

Doing so now. Drop me a message if you need anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.