• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Calling all Creative Corner Artists!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
It's been a while since we gave our Social Media accounts some love, and we feel like it's kinda kept us out of touch with a lot of fans both currently on the site, and those that aren't.

We want to be able to start even more conversations with you guys, share more of our content with you and, most importantly, share some of the stuff we absolutely love that you guys post on the Creative Corner here.

We've got so many talented people submitting artwork, writing and even photography that we'd like to shout about it even more than we already do. To tell the whole world that you guys are here and this is the amazing stuff you can do.

We don't want to post anyone's work without permission, though, so before we post anything to Facebook or Twitter, we will be contacting artists to ask permission. If you want to make the process even smoother and let us know you are happy with us sharing your work at any time, though, you can do one of the following:

• Drop a link to the artwork in a new post in this topic. We will occasionally check through and look out for anything we think is really cool and worth sharing beyond the site.
  • Add the tag Pokecharms-Social to your post on the Creative Corner. We will assume that any work with this tag will be safe for posting to our social media accounts.

Any time we share your stuff, we'll link directly to it.

We've got even more ideas on what to do with our social accounts to help promote the great stuff you guys do here, both on the Corner and in the wider community, which we'll start putting together to bring to you soon.

In the meantime, if you don't already follow us on Twitter and Facebook, now's the time. If you also invite your friends to follow us, as well as like and retweet any content we put out that you like, you can also help us grow our reach and help us get your content out to an even wider audience in the future.

ash-hat.png

Attachments

• 14611165_1326571264044464_6451881561693993870_n.jpg
    14611165_1326571264044464_6451881561693993870_n.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 64
I mean, I got a few comic's lying around my account you can post without fear of me complaining. I mean, I ain't one to argue with some free publicity!