• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Cafe Of Love RP

Leonardo smiled when Isabelle returned with his food alongside a strange flyer about 'Speed Dating' and gladly took it off her hands. "Speed dating, huh?" Leonardo asked as he briefly looked at his Pokemon team who happily chowed down on their food, a couple of them seemed a bit messier than others. "That sounds interesting, I feel like it's about time since I started looking for a girlfriend." The trainer said before he put the flyer down and began to eat his food starting with the pancakes.

(OOC: SO sorry for not posting for a while)

"Nice to meetcha' Jun," she said with a bit of a blush. "I've only done Latte art a few times and some o my early work looked indescribable," she said bashfully with a bit o a blush. "Anyway, I can grab another pokepuff if you want," she said. "One more thing, since tomorrow's Valentine's day, Couriway Cafe's hosting speed dating. It's at 6:00 PM tomorrow". She pointed toward the door. "The flygon over there will give you a flyer with all of the information. I hope I'll see you there," said Emma.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiara nodded politely "ok, I'll go and get your order now" she said before turning and making her way towards the kitchen where grabbed the required food items, she then made the drink and brought everything over, "here you go, one iced coffee, one blueberry muffin and one slice of lemon pie. She then placed the items on the table, "will that be all" she asked the girl.
@JadeStar

Daisy had made enough to keep up with the next few customers so decided to take a quick rest, she sat in a chair and pulled out her phone, as usual she had about six missed calls from her mother, probably some bullocks about growing up and finding a husband and stopping all this lesbian crap. Her mother was never very supportive and her father wasn't around anymore your Kiara helped her out when things got bad. Her phone vibrates as her mother called again, with a sigh she picked up and answered "hello Mother" she said, a snobby voice came from the other end, "yes, hello Daisy, I called to see if you would reconsider the arrangement, Markus is still willing to marry you, you just have to say yes", Daisy sighed "Mom how many times, I'm not going to marry Markus, I'm gay, Markus knows that, Markus's parents know that, your the only one who doesn't get it" there was a pause and Daisy realised this wasn't going to end well "You listen here young lady, you will stop this nonsense, you've always been a disappointment but this is going to far, you will marry the boy because I said so and I am your..." Daisy hung up, by this point she was in tears, her face was wet with them and was sobbing quietly, she had known her mother didn't approve but what she had said today took it to a whole real level of heart wrenching. She just sat there crying into her hands as her phone fell to the ground beside her.

Gustav Berlitz had woken up to a wild Jolteon in his house, annoyingly. Flag, his Pansear, wearing a red tie, ran around chasing it, using Flamethrower every time he saw it. The man had been chasing his Pansear, putting out every fire he had unintentionally set. Flag had finally chased off the Jolteon when Gustav caught up to him.

"Why do we keep getting Jolteons in the house, third time this month!" Gustav yelled, clearly annoyed, "I thought installing a statue of an Excadrill would scare them off, I may need to ask Obstagoon to stand guard tonight."

Gustav then headed to the Couriway cafe, where he took a seat with his Pansear, who was hanging out on Gustav's head.

--------

Eugene had woken up and immediately realized that he needed to find Gustav, since it's getting close to Valentine's day as it is, and what better place than the Couriway Cafe, as he stumbled in, finding Flag, his Pansear, hanging out on Gustav's head. He took a seat and immediately asked,

"When are you going to get a girlfriend?"

Isabelle walked away after she gave Leo the flyer. She watched as two men walked in, and then she approached them with Bliss right behind her. "Welcome to the Couriway Cafe! I'll be taking your order today. I'm Isabelle, this is Bliss." She wrote in her notepad, 'Men with a Pansear". "If you didn't already, you should probably check out a flyer for speed dating from that Flygon over there. Information about the event is on the flyer. Anyways, can I get you anything?"

D

Deleted member 284192

"Yeah, can we get another two pokepuffs?" Jun requested. Emma then mentioned a Valentine's Day speed dating event they'd be hosting. "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day? Hmm, I don't date all that much, but I suppose I've got nothing better to do tomorrow." Emma pointed in the direction of the Flygon that was now handing out fliers at the door. A Flygon?? Just great. I come here for a quick breakfast, and now there's a dragon Pokemon waiting to chomp ME down for breakfast. How am I gonna get out of here?

Now looking a tad anxious, she looked back to Emma. "We'd better make that four pokepuffs." She started patting her Gulpin. "Gubman over here is definitely still a bit famished."

Leonardo took a bite out of his last egg, meanwhile his Florges seemed to wave Meowstic over, the latter blushed as he stepped closer to the garden Pokemon who patted the floor to have him sit next to her. Leonardo smiled at the display while his Pyroar simply rolled his eyes, he knew about Meowstic's relationship with Florges, a strange relationship to some people but he saw it as proof that love always seems to find a way to bring people together. "Hopefully this speed dating thing helps me find a good girlfriend..." Leonardo thought to himself and blushed at the idea of romance.

Clint thought to himself about that 'Speed dating' for some time, from the moment it was mentioned actually..
"I never took a part in something like this... Never dated anyone too"

Meanwhile Misumi was getting sad? Inpatient?... On his table, earlier Clint kinda didn't notice him and didn't walk up to his table, then that girl didn't saw him... And another person... One more... He sighed. There was a girl with a tablet that came here later than him and she also made her order already.
"Oh please... Am I really invisible?" He asked himself, then looked at Zanga. "It's your fault, Ponyta is not conspicuous..." said Misumi.
Ponyta seemed to get offended and.. Transformed into a Zoroark. "Zaaaar!~" Zanga sounded angry. "I was just kidding!.. Sorry, sorry.."

Emma noticed how Jun was anxious suddenly after she pointed to the Flygon. "Don't worry, he's harmless." she said while making a mental note to get another 4 pokepuffs. "'Kay, I'll be back in a sec." she said as she went to the kitchen and picked up 4 more pokepuffs. Emma walked back to Jun's table and placed the plate of pokepuuffs (this time it was citrus). "With my experince Citrus ones are usually more filling so try these ones." she said as she placed the four frosted citrus pokepuffs in front of Jun and her gulpin.

As Sashi and the other were eating, Aegislash grew curious about the mention of speed dating. The Pokémon drifted over to the Flygon handing out the fliers and took one, floating back over to the table and handing it to his trainer.

“Hm? What’s this?” Sashi started upon reading the poster. “Huh!? Speed dating!? No way, nuh uh, you already dragged me out here super early.” He said, crossing his arms and looking away from his Pokèmon. “Well, actually... to be honest I am getting older. It’s already been five years since I went on my island challenge...” He thought to himself, before turning back to Aegislash. “Alright, fine, I’ll do it. But only because I know you’ll make me anyways.” He said, now turning his attention back to his drink.

Tabby was walking around town, looking for a place to get breakfast. She lived alone, and she wasn't confident enough to cook her own breakfast. She had been going to another cafe, but she had embarrassed herself there so badly that she couldn't go there without painful memories. She stopped in front of the Couriway Cafe, slowing gaining the courage to go inside. She finally went inside and waited to be seated.

Eugene had looked when he saw the girl taking their order, "I need twelve pokepuffs, at least seven are for Ground types, and is there anywhere I can release a couple of larger Pokemon?"

Gustav had noticed a girl around his age walk in, despite her looks, he had to admit that she was cute. He looked back at Eugene, who was still ordering, then back at the girl. Flag (Pansear) noticed her and looked at Eugene.

Isabelle pointed to the corner. "Large Pokemon should be okay over there. Are you going to get anything for yourself?" She wrote in her notepad. She assumed that the pokepuffs were for his Pokemon, but even then that was a lot of pokepuffs. She didn't mind though, she might even get a larger tip. She looked at the other man sitting there. "Do you want anything?" She started thinking. 'Of course you do, it's pretty pointless to come here without wanting anything'

"Gustav has a Steelix, and I want a muffin, and Gustav? Gustav?"

Gustav was a bit out of it when Eugene got his attention.

"Can I get a coffee and a bagel?" Gustav answered then turned back to the ground with a blush, with his Pansear giving Eugene a look that means, 'Gustav has a crush on someone in this room.'

A pokeball on Gustav's belt opened and a sound was heard.

"Raichu!" The Pokemon called out, it was short, chocolate brown with golden ears, cream hands and belly, it was somewhat mouse-like, with a long tail that it stood on, floating above the ground.

"Raichu, what are you doing out?" Gustav was utterly confused by the Pokemon.