• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cache/Cookie problems: HELP! -.-

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It seems my computer has taken a turn for the worst. I first started noticing problems at a particular forum that I go to which logs me out every few seconds for no apparent reason (I've checked and yes, I'm the only member it happens to).

Then yesterday, some links the Doc had updated on the main site wouldn't reload right for me. They'd even start working and then revert back to their old, broken links!
If that wasn't enough, I tried to log out of my account on these forums and it wouldn't let me. Tried about 10 times but still couldn't do it (the Doc had to do it for me).

Now, for some odd reason, even if I click "log me in automatically" on these forums they log me out after about a hour or so. This has never happened to be before - not here. It they end up acting like the forums I mentioned above I'm seriously going to break something.

So... The guys at the other forums couldn't help me whatsoever, but I'll try again here. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing these problems and, if you do, how the hell can I fix them? I've thought that it could be a virus but most of these issues didn't start until yesterday... Not counting the first forum, though, which has been giving me constant problems since the start of this year (around the time I first used FireFox...)

If you don't know what the problem is/could be, do you know any sites/services that could help me out? I can't take this crap anymore :?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

*Kills Lugia*

:p

I'll try out what you said, TBA. Guess it's a better lead than any. The forums are still logging me out, though, so it looks like this problem is here to stay... Ugh >.>