• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

By the Power of Doodles!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I realize it took me a while, but I decided to post another art thread. Hopefully I'll update this one more often.

AndroidEdward.jpg

This is Edward without all of his skin and illusions, and generally what all Androids look like in my world.

AmeProm.jpg

This is a picture of Ame dressed up for the UBF Prom. If you couldn't guess, she has a Gardevoir theme.

AmeZain.jpg

This is the lineart I drew for a collab between me and another person, but they haven't finished their half yet. The character is Zain, and Ame is reluctant to accept his rose as he is quite the playboy.

AmeRayne.png

Yet another supposed collab that didn't get finished by the other person yet. The other girl character is called Rayne, whom Ame is giving/accepting a rose to/from.

EDwayHug.jpg

My latest art, where my main persona is cuddled up to Edward in his less android-looking form, thinking about how much they care about each other.

Oh looky! It's Edward! Nice detail in his android version expecially. I like the playboy's expression, it's very... playful XD.

To answer Ame, the dress is lovely and looks great. However, the shoes don't seem to match the dress too much... The shading on her skin looks rather realistic to me.

Ame's got a lot of upper body strength doesn't she? Or at least that's the way that it's come off to me.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[me=Sir Red]walks in and bows. [/me]

Evening, My Lady. I've come to see your art works and I must say, they are quite good. Quite good indeed. -^^- You have an interesting art style and I like it a lot.

The full-on Android Edward looks superb. The lines are so smooth and clean and the details are very nice. The symmetry is outstanding on him. The shading is very well done, as well.

The Gardevoir dress is very pretty. It really captures the essences and grace of Gardevoir, whilst not looking too Cosplay-ish. The playboy guy is funny, as he just seems so brash and arrogant and a narcissist and it seems to fit the big flirt brilliantly. I like the dress on the girl in the second collab pic, and her hair is quite terrific as well. :3 That last picture is very cute. It's just such a tender little moment with a soft embrace.

I can not wait to see what you draw next, My Lady. -^^-

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Tsutarja - One word posts are SPAM. If you like something, please take the time to say why. SPAM is against our rules so if you do it again, I'll have to give you a warning. Hmkay? Warning you, since this seems to be a recurring theme.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thank you for the compliments and the moderation. :3
Ame definitely has a lot of strength in her body, as she has been a professional adventurer for many years now.
Anyway, new arts! WARNING, THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS GORE.

Dying

On a less morbid note, here are some random doodles of random character faces.

Merenwen-1.jpg
Aria.jpg
Random.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tall Edward is tall. What would you put the two heights of the characters as? As for the skinless Edward, it looks both dangerous and elegant, due to the predator-like angles of the face and body.

These are great! I like them a lot ;D! (Edward the Android looks like a terminator.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Reviving the thread with answers to questions and doodles.
Secad, Edward is about 5'8"-6'0" whilst Dwayna is about 5'5"-5'6".

AmeDoodles.png

Doodles of Ame Wyxm, new scar and everything. I once said she had the tribal dragon tattoo on her shoulder so I traced a nice one off of Google. Also I don't currently have a scanner so I apologize for the quality.