• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Burst Force: A Killer At Midnight

"Come to think of it, that'd probably be best," Kitri concurred, "If there are civillians here when he transforms, he'll likely kill them all, to prevent them from speaking out."

She glanced down at the stage, as the idol's friends gathered near the front. Among them was her childhood friend, who, according to the press, harboured feelings for her.

"Keep a close eye on the guy near the front. The one with the ampharos crystal," she warned, "He's a close friend of Ms Kirara's. He's likely to be a target tonight."

And then she focused back on the suspicious man from before. She let off a haze attack, shrouding her in black smoke, before flying to the back for a closer look.

"M'lady...You will be mine," he muttered, "I hath slain the awful monsters whole stole your heart, but now, you will be mine."

"i'll keep an eye on the guy up front, does he know he could be a target?" cy responded as he moved away from the sides of the stage back to where he had been

Kitri shook her head. "If he's put two and two together, judging by the pattern of the victims, he probably knows," she answered, "Anyone who harbours feelings for Hoshikuzu Kirara could be at risk. Especially if she reciprocates those feelings."

"If it's best, later I would like to learn more about him." Jesse said turning on several multi colored lights "Maybe do a little research on the past shows and murders..." Jesse said quietly

"We already know what the last three victims had in common," Kitri answered, "All burst warriors, all dated Hoshikuzu Kirara. All killed by the same maniac, who uses a salamence burst."

Kitri nodded. "He's saying something about having slain some vile beasts," he relayed, "And about making some woman his. I dunno about you, but this is not looking good for him...."

She got a little bit closer, just enough that she could see his crystal. He held it against his greasy face, cooing to it.

"Only one more," he said, "Only one more, and then you'll realise your love for me..."

Immediately, Kitri ratted him out to her fellow officers. "I think he's talking about Ms Kirara's friend. He's planning to kill him tonight, if his speech is anything to go by."

"He sounds like he keeps a body pillow of her and worships it." Jesse said "We need to get him out of here now!" Jesse said responding to the first statement "Who's can get him out of there the quickest?!" Jesse said

Kitri shook her head. "No. If we try to get him now, he'll transform, and try to resist, and he'll likely cause a lot of collateral damage. He'll kill any witnesses, if he's got any brains in his head. Not to mention, we'll cause a panic..."

"Not him the friend." Jesse said calming himself down "(Can we even do that?)" Jesse whispered to himself "Would it be possible to get him to safety?" Jesse asked

Kitri nodded. "We can collect him, and inform him of the situation," she answered, "And from there, we'll need to have someone stand by and keep him safe. At least until we have this guy under control..."

"i can watch over kiria's friend. if he does try to attack him, i have the best chance against him if anything goes wrong. unless anyone has objections say the word and i will step in and act like a room mate and bring him away" cy responded over the mic

"You'll have the type advantage, should we lose sight of the perp, so you should go with the potential victim," Kitri said calmly, "I'll watch the perp, for now."

The concert was just finishing up. Everybody was starting to file out now, save for the suspicious man. He, instead headed for the toilets.

"i'll get him out of here" Cy responded before he walked over to Kiria's friend "hey i gotta bring you back to your house for your safety. Don't make it obvious, if anyone asks i'm your room mate got it? your in danger here." Cy informed him.

"Should I follow the perp?" Jesse asked "Plus I can move stealthily so no one notices a random burst and I can try to get info." Jesse said "(Plus I'm really bored.)" Jesse whispered

"He'll notice you if you get too close. For now"--

Kitri cut off, as she noticed a salamence burst leaving the men's toilets. He was headed out of the door, presumably to find the starlet's friend.

"He's transformed. We need to apprehend him!"

"whats the status on the suspect? how far from me is he?" cy asked over the radio before turning to the idols friend. "what direction is your house in. i need to get you there now"

(also since you didnt say anything about directions or stuff i'm just going to assume the friend is following him)
cy began to walk with the friend to the house. when they got in he closed and locked the door. "do me a favour and close the curtains so he cant see in while i try to make you some cover" cy asked as he started moving the friends couch into a good place for cover.

"On my way!!" Jesse shouted as he jumped off the beams and transformed his hair turning red and claws growing "Thank yoooou Burst Crystal." Jesse said, chasing after the criminal and breaking through the exit door "I'm coming now!!!" Jesse said traversing the rooftop's

"sounds like you guys are in battle right
now. Let me know when he gets close" cy replied over the mic. He had no way of monitoring the fight so he had no clue how it was going

Just as he said that he saw him in the distance "He's on your flank!! Get him out of there!!!" Jesse yelled over the com "Cover me!!!" Jesse yelled to Kitri "Stop resisting arrest!!" He said as he used Low Kick to try and slow him down