• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Burning Sky's (a vampire rp) (warning rated R)

So here is how it works you are a vampire or a human and you are part of a secret origination of vampires called "the bleeding sun" your job is to secretly protect the humans from other demons (and maybe fall in love in the process;)) first to join you must ask me and if i say you can you must describe your character in detail and chose whether your for the "bleeding sun" or the other demons here is my vampire

Name:Trevor Grubb
Species: Vampire
Personalty:Kind,Brave,Loyal,Short-Temperd
Looks like:
dncqJpM.png

Trevor looked into the night sky were he was greeted with a faint howl "ugh werewolves welp looks like ive got work to do" he said as he jumped along the trees to his destination "hey f*cker over here!" he yelled the beast charged for him he dodged and ran a circle around him "ha you'll have to do better than that to kill me!" he taunted as he kept dodging the werewolf's attack until..."agh dang it! he got me ugh" he put all his energy into one more big punch "take this!!!!!" he manged to kill the foul beast he was out of breath and tired....he collapsed.

Name:Hanuka
Species: Blood Demon
Personality: Calm, and stonic unless ill
Looks:
hanuka_by_flareonlover111-d9m941u.png

Hanuka stared down at the injured vampire, her face blank as usual. Without a word she picked the man up and jumped roof to roof to her home. She was similar to vampires, but no quite one, she was a blood demon. She was also a type of slave to the demon since she was of the lowest kind, however this was her own time, so she could do as she pleased. When they got to her home she easily restored his blood flow. "Wake up you useless creature...." She said, her red eye flashing.

((Hope you don't mind that I used your avatar trick))

Last edited:
((fine with me!)) "ugh hmm hey lady who the heck are you?" he yelled ((cussing must be sparse to keep this thing up!))
"and were am i? huh wait a second your soul...YOUR NOT HUMAN OR VAMPIRE!!!! who er.. what are you!!!!???

"It is rude to ask that from a lady, without giving your own name Mister Vampire. Unless you want me to just call you 'vampire' until you leave." Hanuka said plainly as she pulled out her katana and started cleaning it's crimson blade. "But if you must know I am Hanuka, blood demon." She moved her miss matched eyes to him.

Last edited:
"Must you know everything of me Trevor?" Hanuka held back a growl, her eyes glowing darkly. "I am Hanuka Blood Demon Helper of the Hound Demon Pack. I have been passed down Demon Pack from Demon Pack for my services for generations." She informed putting her blade back into her sheath.

"Damn she works for them" he thought to himself "well I better be on my way....You don't have to help them you know" he said staring out the window

Hanuka shrugged. "It's been lie this, they won't set me free, and I can't run away. There is only two ways for me to leave this Demon Pack, To be traded off, or to be stolen, but who would steal me when my lord has jewels one can steal?"She stood up and walked over to a small window, opening it she pointed out. "You'll have to sneak out through here." Hanuka explained blankly.

"This is kidnapping but whatever." She said and jumped after him, her katana secured to her back. "Now I am a helper to your clan, Trevor-Sama." She bowed, she had always done this, been a servant so she didn't know how to do anything else, other than to serve.

"please drop the formality's im your friend now just call me trevor oh dawns coming we better hurry and get back home you can stay with me in the room across" he said in a friendly manner

Hanuka tilted her head to the right. "Friend?" She heard footsteps and grabbed Trevor's wrist. "They'll kill you." She said and threw him over her shoulder. "Vampires are thin," She said and jumped roof to roof until she reached the edge of the his territory. "This is as far as I can go." she set him down.

"so what ill take that risk you see this scar?" he said as he pointed to the wound on his face "this is from clashing with a full grown lychen on a full blood moon we were both at full strength i was about to fall when he started to show signs of weakness and i pounced so im pretty sure i can handle whoever 'they' are but the question is can you handle my team?"

"Team?" Hanuka asked moving her blue eye towards him. "You work in teams here? That's weird, and quite unfair. But there is nothing I can do, so whatever." Her red eye sharpened in front of her. "There are more Vampires coming....three of them, a female, and two males." She reached for her sword, and pulled it out of it's sheath, reveling it's crimson colored blade.

Hanuka looked at him uneasiness in her two toned eyes, and lowered her sword, but kept it out just in case. "If you say so then okay." The black haired demon's voice didn't give away any emotion. Out stepped two guys, and a girl, the girl looked angry and gruff, while the guys looked uneasy. "Maybe I should go back to the demon pack...I don't seem to welcome."

Last edited: