• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Bulba's Requests!

Hello! I do requests!

FYI: This thread uses CB. You don't know what CB is? View the Spoiler below.
CB is short for 'Charms Bucks. Unless you are a member of :) Emojin :), you start out with 1,000 'Charms Bucks. 'Charms Bucks are an idea completely made up by me, and are only used here.

Okay, now for the juicy stuff!

First, we have things you can request:

Recolorations
Splices (Not guaranteed to be as good)

I know, it's a puny list.
All requests must be formatted as follows:

Pokemon: This is/are the pokemon you want me to use, or a specific pokemon sprite.
Type of Request: This is what you want me to do with the pokemon.
Specifics: This is what color you want for recolorations, which pokemon will be the base in fusions, etc.
Details: This is anything else extra you want me to do!

Each request will cost 10 CB.

Also, each person may only have one request at a time. This does not apply to posts made before this change.

Also, I will post my requests, and if you do them, you will get paid 10 CB.
I currently have no requests

Happy 'Charmsing!

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'd love to request~
Pokemon: Rapidash
Type of Request: Recolor, Splice, whatever you think is best.
Specifics: A simple Recolor should do the trick! I'd like a Rapidash, with its manes with a bit of an Azure tint, although you can go all out with the blue. Instead of the body being the color it is, you could switch it to white or whatever fits your boat.
Detail- didn't I already include it in the Specifics? Oh well, if I had to include anything extra, I guess I'd love an hourglass near the tail. (You could consider it the place where those ponies have their cutie mark). And that's about it, so I hope you have fun with this request~!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azures a type of blue,Something like this,although you can switch ranges with the blue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 50
People, ignore this unless you're part of the Easter Egg challenge.
{Easter Egg 5} Good work! Next up: The king of Pokecharms, not a kettle, but Tea-

Then I would like to make a request.
Pokémon: Eevee or any of its evolutions. (you can choose for me).
Type of Request: Recolor or Splice/Fusion (also you can choose for me on this one).
Specifics: Depends on if you choose to recolor or fusion. Recolors are some pretty pastels and the base of fusions will be Eevee or its evolutions.
Details: N/A

If this is too hard, I understand.

Last edited:
Can you draw me as a Shiny Pikachu? The tail is a half heart because I am a girl.
(Pls do not think I am bossing you around) Here I will show a picture
image.jpg

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Ok, 2 Requests coming your way!:...
Pokémon: Mega Charizard Y(Or normal Charizard)...
Type of Request: Recoloration...
Specifics: A simple recolor, just change the skin color to Azure, and make the inside wings, and belly, color black...
Details: Maybe, make it look, kinda like an Ice(Or Water), and Dark type...
... And also, could you please redraw this guy(In your style)?:...
images

... Thanks In Advanced! :D!...

Last edited:

Thomas Runner

Formerly Wolf Spirit
If i am not allowed, ignore the second request, but if i can make new requests, thank you~
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon: Rapidash
Type of Request: Recolor
Specifics: May i get a pair of wings, just to make it an "Alicorn"
Details: can the fire be turned into regular hair, and lay down, not up in flames, and may the fire be cyan as well

Pokemon: Both Shaymin Forms
Type of Request: Splice
Specifics: I don't want any green, where there is green, i would like cyan
Details: can you take off the gracidia flower