• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ll only be giving context for my characters since I’m still attempting to find out what the others are doing. (I know that one is going out on a date and the others are either battling or at their dorm or something else.)

Charles + Oshawott + Bagon:
  • Charles and the Oshawott battled against Skitty, won because Skitty surrendered.
  • Oshawott is currently experiencing the effects of Hyper Mode.
  • Bagon is still asleep.
Squirtle:
  • Tied in a battle against Absol.
  • Was treated earlier with the help of the Nurse, Meganium, Chansey and Joltic.
  • Is currently unconscious and resting.
???:
  • Hacked the security room to destroy all evidence. (Though a guard managed to get a vague photo.)
  • Hacked all cameras with a framing loop to disable them until rebooted.
  • Is currently in combat against three officers.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
(Glad to be all a part of this thing again. Hey there to all the new faces and hello again to the ones I already know)

Battle Tech University
Student ID registration

Name: Matthew Lancer
Year: One
Description: Matthew has jet black hair (just use the picture) that is basically unkept and messy. His eyes are an aqua blue, but it's the coldest aqua blue you've ever seen before. A more focused kind of guy in school, mainly worried about becoming a better student.
Pokémon: Rockruff, Riolu, Shinx

Last edited:
You’re good to go. All the classes for day 1 are over. I would give what’s been written so far a look over. And remember to meantion a message on your PDA about being switched over to C Track

Hey @Orion778 are you still accepting new arrivals?
If so here's my sheet

Name: Sam
Year: One
Description: Sam has dark brown hair, with green eyes, wearing a red jacket, a black shirt underneath, black jeans, and red/white shoes. Sam has been a strategic person when it came to battling, and it saved him a lot when he was in tight situations during his battles.
Pokémon: Emolga, Buizel and Quilava
606780_trainercard-Sam_BTU.png

Last edited:
*Todoclor turns off the light on his head to conserve energy while hiding behind your leg*

There’s quite a bit that went on... so I might need to maybe get a bigger post in if you need to know. (For my characters here...)

*Todoclor continues to hide while hoping his nurse doesn’t see him*

As I stated earlier, this may take a bit of time to explain on what happened. (NOTE: This is only for my characters here.)

*Todoclor runs as fast as he can when the nurse spots him as his stamina bar seems to be draining a bit fast*

He’s actually fleeing if you haven’t seen the entire scene yet. (And I seriously don’t know how that person had his characters follow the Mudkip all the way there... I smell a bit of bunnying.)

Okay, I kinda have to do the occasional double post since people seem to NOT be reading my posts at all.

(I am quite surprised that no one, especially the Mudkip's pursuers noticed the fact that the Mudkip's device sent an EMP towards his pursuers, as the smoke isn't even that bad to begin with... it is only made to allow the user to escape from its pursuers without as much detection. If the smoke were really incapacitating, then I would expect the Mudkip to be knocked out in mere seconds.)

I cannot be replying to something that is essentially the equivalent of bunnying.

I apologize to the staff if this does look like any sort of mini-modding, but I am trying to announce something that is important. I am not trying to enforce the rules in any way. Thank you for understanding.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah I think we need some direction. We need to move to day two or something because I have no idea whats going on. All I see is some sht about people chasing a Mudkip. Never have I ever seen so much filler lmao its just filling up the boards with random sht. Making this thing hard to follow tbh. We need plot

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I feel you. I'm just sitting in the cafeteria waiting for some sht to happen. No battles, no classes, nothing rn. What even is going on? xD

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well yeah i know that....but like you cant even keep up with sht going on with all the random crap about chasing a mudkip.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yo I've been actually fricken grinding my gears all night putting together a Yu-gi-Oh rp. It's gonna be so fcking amazing but im afraid people will stop reading once they see the rules xD

It's a concern