1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Orion778, Feb 26, 2018.

?

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

1. Pokémon Showdown

2. Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

He needs a trash can

2. Why would he need that?

And you don’t wanna be Alan’s buddy this time around??

3. 5DigitNeb

Lol he’s a lazy strange alcoholic this time around. I don’t mind with him being friends with Alan tbh

4. 5DigitNeb

Why would he need that?

For like 10 minutes straight he was drinking and then ate some fries and stuff... I don’t think that’s healthy. Then he went around the school

5. I see what you mean now. I was confused.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  6. 5DigitNeb

Nah old mike almost never drinks. Too much of a friendly guy to bother with that stuff, and he’s from a nice neighborhood. As for battles well, I feel like it’s mostly his pokemon since new mike cares for them a lot

7. 5DigitNeb

In the party old mike was so easily drunk but new mike is way more sober

8. Night peeps!!

5DigitNeb likes this.
  9. Feel free to finish your runs. I will be introducing single battles class and Professor Beech before I go Into work in 9 hours. But first. Sleep @.@

10. Sorry I haven't been on at all, I'be had a huge day and I'll try and Get back in later

11. Sorry for the accidental attachment, my phone had a heart attack. Please ignore that post. (If anyone saw it before it was deleted by me.) I’ll be redoing this post as soon as possible.

I apologize for any inconvience this has caused for anyone.

12. ah,thats it
    Almost gave me a heart attack

13. I'm just gonna wait for the next day, I'm really sorry my life's kinda a mess

14. I’ll be shifting over to the Squirtle’s POV since I’m waiting for you know to post before I can resume the batrle with them.

15. Holy cow. I’m sorry everybody!!! I Stopped getting notifications after like 5:00.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  16. Is there anyone online who isn't already rping with someone? Or am I lonely

17. 5DigitNeb

18. AHHHHHHH

CHOIR FESTIVALLLL AND WEEKEND STUFFFFFF

So what all did I miss, four pages of discussion has to result to something pretty substantial.

19. Is anyone in the rp online?

20. Yes but I'm waiting for an explanation of what happened lol

21. Well many of them are battling class

22. Oh the the Axew friend is online!

23. *gulp* A- Axew Axew... (Might be going to class soon...)

24. You didn’t miss much just classes that you really didn’t need to be present for.

25. I was tripping balls all day yesterday so not much happened anyways

26. PHEW

So what class are we in now?

27. Single battles class just ended. Which was the last class for the day. So it’s like 2-3 in the afternoon.

28. Which is the next class?

29. Regional Studies. On the 2nd day. You all have a few hours to do whatever you want on campus before you retire for the evening.

30. ahh okay,so does anyone wanna interact with Inna

31. Alan’s go a date in town. But most people haven’t left the Ruby Arena if you just try and talk to one of your classmates

32. ah okay,but I need to go to school now

33. I might interact with you know who soon, and I’ll either shift into the Squirtle’s POV or perhaps make something interesting in the RP since I was thinking about having a little troublemaker or something... (And this is a Pokémon just so the RP Creator knows.)

*??? could be seen hacking into a radio tower with his tablet as he isn’t exactly the greatest with physical hacking*

34. Thanks Orion, I'll get to RPing~! :up:

*that* gay guy likes this.
  35. Sorry for long absence. Anyone mind giving me the current context?

36. 5DigitNeb

ima not have my character fight you lol