• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
After class everyone went to lunch. If you weren’t hanging out with gabby Alan mike Henry or Inna you really didn’t miss anything.

I’m about to take my mom out to dinner so i’m Trying to hurry you all along to the next class so I don’t have to post for an hour or two. Unless the bar has WiFi.

Well, I’m usually on but... I’m mainly working on my fan made Pokémon and my character is probably going to make his way to next class as soon as possible soon.

For some reason I stopped getting alerts for this discussion. None of my three pokemon evolve, and I'm not planning to catch anymore in safari class, because I don't think it will help with the story right now. I'll be over by the obstacle courses for most of the lesson I guess, I don't mind too much though, Gabriel likes to show off. <.>

Depends on where you watch your animie. PC or phone use Kissanime. If you’re on PS4 Xbox or some other kind of streaming device Crunchy roll isn’t a bad way to go.

Oh goodie, I'm probably the only one that's not in class right now am I? (Because my character has to go to the Nurse's Office and he stumbled upon another Pokémon at the Safari Zone.)

You can skip class whenever you want. But I am keeping track of who’s there and who’s not. AFK people are considered to be In class on autopilot