• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got to work at 9AM today. Just left at 9:30pm. ;_;
Adulting is hard.

Oh and a little fun fact. Whenever Alan is drinking IG it’s because I’m drinking IRL <.>

that's fine. during single battles class ill probably take a loss depending on who i'm paired up with unless they want to lose for whatever reason.

and if im online but not responding, thats typically because im in the middle of writing. i tend to take my time and go into detail, sorry!

Sorry, passed out @.@:'|

Trying to think of a good system for us to evolve our Pokémon. I figured we could all get 1 to it’s first evolution fairly quickly. Anyone have any comments on this???

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I like that idea, although... it may have to be the pokemon that evolves at the lowest level. (Nah, I want a fraxure. Forget what I said)

Figured by the time of the first exam we could have 1 final form at least. After 4-5 days of classes we will be doing some time slips so we don’t have to RP and actual semester worth of time.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
K. when we do the safari zone thing, are we gonna choose what pokemon to find or will you select that? I say that because I kinda want a maractus.

No, the safari zone is for endurance training classes. There are obstacle courses among other things that are used to build trust between Trainer and Pokémon as well as stamina.

TBH is kinda a dumb class but I was having trouble thinking of anything else.

The Safari Area can be gone to during free time to capture Pokémon normally found in the forests of Hoenn. If you’re going to the safari area to hunt for Pokémon PM me what you’re looking for and i’ll Tell you if you’re able to find it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ok, I'm gonna see you tomorrow, I was up till five in the morning and only lasted the day cuz of the internet we probably won't see eachother on weekdays so... i'm only gonna see you on the weekends or we'll have to chat by replying to each-other the next day, btw can I find a sableye or a shroomish? EDIT: I kinda want a breloom, can the shroomish be the first pokemon to evolve on my team?

I might probably have a Pokémon character that will come over to Charles when he heads over to the Safari Zone since I'm pretty sure that it would be impossible for a Squirtle to recover within one or even two hours with the condition he is in right now. (And as a twist, I will not be providing the character bio until the character is introduced and there is a good amount of information known about him to keep with the theme of mystery.)

This might either be a temporary part to allow Charles to have a second Pokémon in place of the Squirtle until the Squirtle recovers or it would maybe be to where Charles could have his third Pokémon to use for the battle exams and such.