• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heard. I’ll fix I before you go back to the dorm in the evening. I’m driving to work RN. Won’t really be able to do much for the next 13 hours.

Try and do your battles while I’m gone so I can move the classes along this evening.

SEND HELP

Just found out I'm going to have a pretty busy day today, so activity is gonna be GONE for today, and I can't get on during weekends.

*external screaming*

I suppose I might need to unleash my true writing potential in combat then. (Because I can get crazy creative with some moves here...)

Also, I’m just going to have to hope that the Squirtle can still fight since the Bagon is still asleep here. (He sleeps a lot, seriously... I think his record was in the first RP I was in where he slept for about two school days in a row, only waking up for brief breaks of nursing care and such.)

Same here, and I’ll maybe have a status indicator of my trainer’s party in the signature soon.

So here’s what’s going on in terms of the conditions...

Perish Song- All Pokémon are set at a count of 3. That number decreases by 1 for every turn cycle. Once it is at 0, everyone faints. (Which might be a draw?)

So for people who are online waiting to battle. You can start your battles while other people are doing theirs. Just for the sake of keeping things moving since we’re not all online at the same time. I will change my discription off the roof to say that there are multiple 3/4 size Pokémon Fields up there for the class

Yeah so did I since Battling is the most tedious part. But we’ve got people who haven’t battled chilling on the bleachers so I though I would just let everyone know.

i'll try to make my battle quick once it actually starts, considering my partner hasn't replied yet, i feel like ive got some catching up to do

hopefully im not sounding rude, but just for future reference, i'm fairly active myself and would really like a partner thats active to the same degree (i go by est if thats a positive or negative)

i hope i didn't come off like i was ignoring you! i figured since class ended i wanted to help move things along instead of lingering around with a conversation. i'm currently paired up with Maxis, and waiting for a reply to start the battle.

Hey I didn't say that, I mean it's fine but now I'm actually stuck since I have no one to pair up (also are we using Pokemon Showdown or Roleplay to use on the battles)

Yeah. I’m in Michigan USA. But I don’t sleep so you all can pretty much always interact with me. I am a Chef however and my hours are just ridiculous....

Hey I didn't say that, I mean it's fine but now I'm actually stuck since I have no one to pair up (also are we using Pokemon Showdown or Roleplay to use on the battles)
That’s for you and whoever your battling to decide. If your battle starts to run too long i’ll PM both of you to wrap it up

Also guys, just to clarify for anyone confused, Squirtle isn't dead. Gabriel just thinks that because she's so scared. Sorry for any confusion caused. >_<

I was going to state that way before @Honeylemon, but I wanted to see how many people that have not read yet.

(I will also be taking a brief break to allow time to pass so that I can let the treatment take place off camera since I'm pretty sure that no one wants to see needles and tools being used with the red stuff and such...)

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
That's what makes it fun! No-one knows if the squirtle is gonna make it, or something like that, and oooh no, I wen't to the next place already BUT I WILL RETURN