• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
Updates Roommate listing (I did say they were subject to change ;) new roommate listings at picked based on activity)

Boys dorm

Alan Race
Mike Light

Maxis Alod
Zeph Everard

Manuel Stone
Charles Tangi

Chris
Henry Cross

Girls dorm

Clair
Inna Gora

Alexis
Atlas Bennet

Anna Woods
Asselyum Sorice

Stephanie Thompson
Gabriel Fox

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait why do people get there like so early lol. Also since we have double battles and RP won I guess these next battles are going to take a long time...

We’re gonna use showdown or decide the results beforehand in this form. You should pair off with someone on here before pairing off in class

Im going to be honest about these battles, if someone says they hit, they hit. If someone dodges, they dodge. Gabriel came to BTU to learn, not to show off her amazing moves and the fact that she can win any battles. :)

You’ll be prompted to pair off in class. You can battle against anyone and if no one is online you can fight an npc.

The only time it will be 100% necessary to fight other players is during the exam.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I haven’t dodged at all in another RP and I can breeze through gyms... by a person who is controlling the gym leaders... I only lost to a super effective Pokémon, and I was level 5 at the time

OH JEEZE WOW IGNORE THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS im dumb and didnt see the actual result and read everything wrong. in my defense i stayed up all night studying for my last midterm

but two questions still stand: are tms/egg moves okay, and do we have to specify natures at all?

Last edited:
Frick! I was going to wait until someone else joined and posted until I did, and then I stopped getting alerts! Assuming I can't rejoin, either...