• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
i had a question. i know we already started, but im assuming that as the rp progresses we'll be able to catch pokemon in the safari zone and evolve teammates at reasonable times, right?
Yes. There will be Pokémon native to Hoenn in the Safari area. And you will all have a regional studies class that visits other regions for fieldwork where you will be able to capture new Pokémon in your free time.

Name: Yaganni Hutsoshi
Year: One
Description: Shady character with a dark childhood background. Not too outgoing, but very kind to friends and very good at hiding in the shadows.
Pokémon: Mudkip, Dratini, Salandit (female)

I suppose I might need to update my character’s Pokémon list now and I’ll likely have him either go over to the courtyard to interact or go back into his dorm since the roommate of his isn’t exactly online as much...

That’s fine. The innactive players are kinda necessary to the plot as things move forward. If you want to be alone just remain in that room and make note of the fact that your roommate never showed up.

Oh, alright... I can have that done. I’ll likely be having my character going to his room or something. Also, when will classes start? (I.e. When a said bell goes off, etc.)

Classes will start on the following day after everyone gets their initial posts in and starts going to bed. Alan is more of a plot device than an actual character. My posts from him will generally signal the passing of time or any other significant events at the school.

I plan on ending the first day before I go to bed tonight.

Man, literally a couple hours in RP time and already somebody torched my room, kinda makes me concerned about public safety with the lack of a fire alarm or smoke detector.

Anyway, should everybody have the same schedule?

There’s a way in which Leon was able to write, though I suppose I might need to get in a PM about this. (Since I’m trying to not directly spoil his history he had since it does relate to that.)

(This should justify the reason for a double post.)

Hi, this looks like a really cool RP, if I can join then that would be great!

Name: Gabriel Fox
Year: One
Personality: She is a cool tomboy with a short temper and likes being alone. She loves to be the best and show off to anyone around her.
Appearance: Wears mostly black ripped clothes and a black fedora. She has an indigo streak through her hair, and deep purple eyes.
Pokemon: Plusle, Minun, Absol

I can see that their isn't any space left in the dorms on the list. Is this a problem?

Thanks. :)

Name: Stephanie Thomson
Year: 1
Short Bio: A fiery girl who enjoys pokemon battles and being a hero. Also likes anime.
Appearance: Wears yellow pins in hair, a yellow jacket and a white shirt, light blue pants, red sneakers, pitch black hair, silver moon eyes.
Pokemon: Torchic, Larvitar, Eevee

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uhh fast typing yay also posted a bio. And uhh the person who’s my roommate hasn’t replied to the RP yet so I’m free?

I might probably be alone or I might maybe move rooms to someone that is free since the former roommate of mine has not been active.

Also, I’ll probably post in the RP if someone is going to interact with me or when classes are about to start. (Because of a time skip I presume.)

I’ll also be working on my lovely Fakemon that I’m sure @CosmicDreams got to meet.

My character’s in bed, so I guess I’m ready for the time skip.

*Slitoling sneaks in the discussion while keeping his gun-shaped twigs holstered*